FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ended with 90.40 in last week End , volume was high than previous day. but still in the margin , let's see whether they declare the dividend this week , 3rd one.

Antonym


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@suku502 wrote:Ended with 90.40 in last week End , volume was high than previous day. but still in the margin , let's see whether they declare the dividend this week , 3rd one.

LLUB will probably declare Dividend this week. IF the company is able to sustain quarterly Dividends of Rs 2.50 per share (like they did in July-2020), that would make it Rs. 10 per annum.

Any company that can consistently declare annual Dividend of Rs 10 would justify share price well in excess of Rs 100.

The big question therefore is: How much will they declare as 3rd Interim Dividend?

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Antonym wrote:
@suku502 wrote:Ended with 90.40 in last week End , volume was high than previous day. but still in the margin , let's see whether they declare the dividend this week , 3rd one.

LLUB will probably declare Dividend this week. IF the company is able to sustain quarterly Dividends of Rs 2.50 per share (like they did in July-2020), that would make it Rs. 10 per annum.

Any company that can consistently declare annual Dividend of Rs 10 would justify share price well in excess of Rs 100.

The big question therefore is: How much will they declare as 3rd Interim Dividend?

yes. actually i hope 2.5 or more, sure they will pay. such good share to hold. even banks pay interest rate less than 8 .

64CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 3 Empty CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC ((LLUB.N0000) Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:33 am

geeshanpradeep


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Chevron Lubricants Lanka PLC is a Sri Lanka-based company engaged in the business of importing, blending, distributing and marketing of lubricant oils and greases. The Company offers passenger vehicle engine oils, over four stroke motor cycle engine oils, two stroke and outboard engine oil, general purpose automotive gear oils, automatic transmission oils and other under Havoline brand. The Company offers diesel vehicle engine oils, marine engine oils, industrial lubricants, coolants, brake fluids and specialties under Delo brand. It offers various services, such as in-service oil monitoring, drain interval optimization, lube specialist course, vehicle clinics, workshops for channel partners, systematic failure analysis expertise, technical data on fuels/fuel analysis, plant and lab visits, remote thermo meters (IR), endoscope inspections and lubrication surveys. It provides winged oil monitoring services, such as LubeWatch Oil Analysis and Fast-Fluid Analysis Service and Trending.

Chevron Lubricants quarterly financials for 30.09.2020 released today. Net profit up by 29% (Quarterly EPS - Rs.3.35/-). Also there is a pending dividend announcement. Can we expect the share price to run unnder the current situation? Any expert ideas n target price in the short term???

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Cash dividend rs3.50 announced today

agentnrox, Win Win and judecroos like this post

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@suku502 wrote:
@Antonym wrote:
@suku502 wrote:most probably there should be a dividend this month  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  lets see

If LLUB declares 3rd Interim Dividend of Rs 2.50 per share this month, that would justify price in excess of Rs 100.
most likely that will pay , some times it would more than 2.50 .  Laughing Laughing . 3 to 4. let's see. but 2.5 is sure.
as i predicted more than 2.5 .  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@geeshanpradeep wrote:Can we expect the share price to run unnder the current situation?

If you observed how TPL gained yday with good financial report then yes we can expect LLUB and TKYO X+N to appreciate 8-10% today in initial trading and then settle down around +5-6% towards end of the day. Expect both counters to open trading at higher prices today. Just my thoughts.

geeshanpradeep and judecroos like this post

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@geeshanpradeep wrote:Chevron Lubricants quarterly financials for 30.09.2020 released today. Net profit up by 29% (Quarterly EPS - Rs.3.35/-). Also there is a pending dividend announcement. Can we expect the share price to run unnder the current situation? Any expert ideas n target price in the short term???

LLUB is a share that is priced based on its Dividend Yield. In the recent past, annual dividends have been hovering at around Rs 8 per share.

Based on improved operating results, future dividends could be around Rs 12 per share per year. In the prevailing low interest rate environment, the share price should rerate upwards to a figure well in excess of Rs 100 in the short term.

soileconomy likes this post

කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
THIS WEEK IT WILL TOUCH 97 . AS TARGET  Very Happy Very Happy

geeshanpradeep


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
What would be the target price range for LLUB.N  tomorrow ?? Can it hit Rs.98- 100/- p.s level.. any expert idea ??

Gunther


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@geeshanpradeep wrote:What would be the target price range for LLUB.N  tomorrow ?? Can it hit Rs.98- 100/- p.s level.. any expert idea ??

It should be trading above 100/- .Within this week hopefully.

soileconomy

soileconomy
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Antonym wrote:
@geeshanpradeep wrote:Chevron Lubricants quarterly financials for 30.09.2020 released today. Net profit up by 29% (Quarterly EPS - Rs.3.35/-). Also there is a pending dividend announcement. Can we expect the share price to run unnder the current situation? Any expert ideas n target price in the short term???

LLUB is a share that is priced based on its Dividend Yield. In the recent past, annual dividends have been hovering at around Rs 8 per share.

Based on improved operating results, future dividends could be around Rs 12 per share per year. In the prevailing low interest rate environment, the share price should rerate upwards to a figure well in excess of Rs 100 in the short term.
Happy to see your post Antonym after long time.hope you will contribute more to the forum

engineer


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
XD date is on 10th Nov for 3rs div

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@engineer wrote:XD date is on 10th Nov for 3rs div

Correction:
XD Date is 10 Nov 2020 for Rs 3.50 Dividend per share (Third Interim).

engineer likes this post

Hairoos


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Is it good to enter at this time?

thananjey


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@suku502 wrote:THIS WEEK IT WILL TOUCH 97 . AS TARGET  Very Happy Very Happy
achieved the target & closed at 100.10

next  it will touch 120/- tomorrow or in couple of days

engineer


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@

Antonym  

thanks for tthanks for the correction


Well, I am not sure if it will touch 120 but there will be a spike today as well given that its 3.5% div yield even with the current market price which is very attractive so I expect a rally where this will at least settle around 105.

Inthikahb M Wazeer


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Do you think 108 is a good price to enter

abey


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
yes  may be 120

MR.T5n


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
It will run With the next DIV. Announcement

Champ888


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
105 possible

smnsam


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I hope this go below 100, I want to buy again.

agentnrox and geesura like this post

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@MR.T5n wrote:It will run With the next DIV. Announcement

It is likely that LLUB will declare its 4th Interim Dividend for 2020 during the week commencing Feb 15th 2021.

Being a shareholder, I follow LLUB's performance and am expecting a payout of Rs 2.75 per share in Feb: Anything higher would make me happy, and anything lower would be disappointing.

Rs 2.75 would bring the Annual Dividend for 2020 to Rs 9.75, which is a good performance when one considers the pandemic situation. (Dividend for 2019 was Rs 8.25)

At current market price of Rs 106.10, the LLUB share is available at an expected Dividend Yield of 9.2%. If you know of any other shares that yield that much, please let me know.

atdeane


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
LLUB wont be able to give the same divident throughout. Check the last quarter financials.

Btw HPEL gives more yield.

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@smnsam wrote:I hope this go below 100, I want to buy again.

No, smnsam,

I too waited for 105/=, But no down trend. I bought my full qty @ 108/= today. This is follow a slow and  steady up trend. With the dividend announcement this will go further.....

See the NICE graph....
CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)  - Page 3 Captur12

Antonym

Antonym
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@suku502 wrote:
@Antonym wrote:
@suku502 wrote:most probably there should be a dividend this month  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  lets see

If LLUB declares 3rd Interim Dividend of Rs 2.50 per share this month, that would justify price in excess of Rs 100.
most likely that will pay , some times it would more than 2.50 .  Laughing Laughing . 3 to 4. let's see. but 2.5 is sure.

Hi, suku502.

Your prediction in Oct '20 about LLUB's 3rd Interim Dividend was very accurate.

So, how much do you think they will pay as 4th Interim Dividend next month?
I am expecting Rs 2.75, but they exceeded my expectations last time.

What is your prediction this time?
Do you have any information about how LLUB's sales was during the Oct-Dec '20 quarter?

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Antonym wrote:
@suku502 wrote:
@Antonym wrote:
@suku502 wrote:most probably there should be a dividend this month  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  lets see

If LLUB declares 3rd Interim Dividend of Rs 2.50 per share this month, that would justify price in excess of Rs 100.
most likely that will pay , some times it would more than 2.50 .  Laughing Laughing . 3 to 4. let's see. but 2.5 is sure.

Hi, suku502.

Your prediction in Oct '20 about LLUB's 3rd Interim Dividend was very accurate.

So, how much do you think they will pay as 4th Interim Dividend next month?
I am expecting Rs 2.75, but they exceeded my expectations last time.

What is your prediction this time?
Do you have any information about how LLUB's sales was during the Oct-Dec '20 quarter?
I expect 2.75 or more this time. Last quarter they showed improved earnings. I hope this quarter will be continuation of same or higher with there improved foreign operations.

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes, one of my favorite counter... I love LLUB.N0000 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
again entered to market around 90 . lets see , 
sharply profit has declined but returned on investment is high than Fixed deposit rates then i reentered .
 hope more performance from LLUB.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum