FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000)

+104
stockchaser
smnsam
cseinvesting.com
Dilendra23
Thushara Ayya
GT40traders
mandalorian
bungerboss
NalakaDK
DamithAsian
Pradeep90
Hope123
Captain
Mithooshan
pra4u
praveen
desh87
C.THARANGA
Vishwanarth
dayandacool
PDH
Detective
hiransilva23
RJ1010
nish84
Real_Investor
Master D
heshan1997
invest thinker
DanceOfBoons
spindain
praveen11
dhanushkacse
vikey
judecroos
SUSPENS
CSE Dimuth
cseguide
Eranga87
KavinduTM
IDK
Don't Be Poor
Night Raven
wealth123
cheetah
maalinda
ADVENTUS
naveen
Equityinvestor
lbnnirmal
Teller
Yahapalanaya
Soilconomy
dakzsl
arjunaupendra
wisdom79
ThilinaM
wisdom
Arrowrisk
CSE.SAS
buddhika.naween
mawanana
shane27
chutiputha
slmarket2
fireshelter
Top Hunter
sharemarket
Vptilak
EquityChamp
Daniel260476
TuskerLK
CATsEYE
Sarabulathwita
piras
sbw
dman
Hanoifortune
goldenboy
CARACALLA
gamini4413992
stocka
lakmal87
STOX
podda2
playsmart
SM2014
K7
Ernie Tissera
Stop Loss
Nitro 7
NZ BOY
Gainer
schemer
Octopus
CSE1
m2_yapa
RoomGirl
Free Man
Dhehan
GroundedKestrel
VALUEPICK
RPPA
SHARK aka TAH
108 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 17]

321VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:51 am

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Promotions or no promotions technicals indicate a strong buy for both VPEL and VLL. I believe ST both will be up 10%. I have put a order for VLL. VPEL opening price might go up today due the financial release today morning so will wait for it to stabilize. Budget proposal also expected to boost the sector.

hiransilva23 likes this post

322VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 10:51 am

Mithooshan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

hiransilva23 wrote:Now I’m afraid to buy this due to high promotions🙄🙄🙄

This share is worth buying for dividend itself brother. But choosing the right entry point is very important. 🙂

Never be afraid too. Do your research and understand the company operations and future earning potential before buying a share. Once you know that, it is highly unlikely for you to go wrong.

Observe the Market Sentiment as well. The traded volumes and bid/ask price gaps.

All the very best and Good Luck ! 🙌🏾☺

Edit - Have a 5 year plan. You can get minimum 10% return every month and if so calculate your portfolio value in 60 months. Have a sense of direction and drive towards it. Compound interest is the 8th miracle.

hiransilva23, RJ1010, nish84 and Chamal A like this post

323VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:57 am

dayandacool

Mithooshan wrote:

This share is worth buying for dividend itself brother. But choosing the right entry point is very important. 🙂

Never be afraid too. Do your research and understand the company  operations and future earning potential before buying a share. Once you know that, it is highly unlikely for you to go wrong.

Observe the Market Sentiment as well. The traded volumes and bid/ask price gaps.

Edit - Have a 5 year plan. You can get minimum 10% return every month and if so calculate your portfolio value in 60 months. Have a sense of direction and drive towards it. Compound interest is the 8th miracle.
@Mithooshan,

10% every month for 5 years is not practicable. When you set a target, it should be realistic. 10% a month means 120% gain per every year. Not even Warren Buffet has achieved this feat.

If you have a portfolio of 10 stocks, you may get a 10% gain for a 1 stock per every month. but calculate the loss of price for other 9 remaining ones as all the stocks in a market doesn't appreciate all at ones . It will be an average for your profits as well as losses in your portfolio. Even if you achieve 3% overall gain in your portfolio for a month, it's more than enough. That too might be very highly unlikely. 30% gain for a year in a portfolio is considered a great achievement. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Given below is an extract of Buffett's earnings on equity. Only in a 2000's bull market he managed to get his portfolio doubld.

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Buffet10

Last edited by dayandacool on Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mithooshan likes this post

324VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:59 am

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Mithooshan wrote:

Never be afraid too. Do your research and understand the company operations and future earning potential before buying a share. Once you know that, it is highly unlikely for you to go wrong.

I’m agree with you brother,but see how their promotions work.

325VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:00 pm

Mithooshan

dayandacool wrote:
Mithooshan wrote:

Never be afraid too. Do your research and understand the company  operations and future earning potential before buying a share. Once you know that, it is highly unlikely for you to go wrong.

@Mithooshan,

10% every month for 5 years is not practicable. When you set a target, it should be realistic. 10% a month means 120% gain per every year. Not even Warren Buffet has achieved this feat.

If you have a portfolio of 10 stocks, you may get a 10% gain for a 1 stock per every month. but calculate the loss of price for other 9 remaining ones as all the stocks in a market doesn't appreciate all at ones . It will be an average for your profits as well as losses in your portfolio. Even if you achieve 3% overall gain in your portfolio for a month, it's more than enough. That too might be very highly unlikely. 30% gain for a year in a portfolio is considered a great achievement. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I am telling from experience @dayandacool. If i can anyone can do that. I am not Buffet btw. This is possible by analyzing market behavior and knowing when to enter and exit. Swing trading and selected stocks strategy.

Everything looks impossible until it is not. Warren Buffer is only a human like you and me. Have the courage and not let his feats be your milestone. It will only limit your mind. Once your mind is closed it will limit your ability to expand.

Have faith in Universe. She has never disappointed me. Meditation helps you too. You are much bigger than Warren Buffet.

I repeat anyone can do that. All humans are gifted once their mind is free of limitations 😊

This is about strategy, having 10 stocks is safe but as an investor you need to research and identify your value stocks and stick to them. Splitting your attention means you are not confident about your choice and you want to play it safe. That minimizes your earning. That is one strategy too but I don’t recommend it.

Has long as you are not attached to a share and as long you are willing to listen to market without judgement for any share (Penny or otherwise). You can do it. Anyone can.

Good Luck brothers and sisters ! I love you

dayandacool likes this post

326VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:25 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool

Mithooshan wrote:
dayandacool wrote:
Mithooshan wrote:

@Mithooshan,

I am telling from experience @dayandacool. If i can anyone can do that. I am not Buffet btw. This is possible by analyzing market behavior and knowing when to enter and exit. Swing trading and selected stocks strategy.

Everything looks impossible until it is not. Warren Buffer is only a human like you and me. Have the courage and not let his feats be your milestone. It will only limit your mind. Once your mind is closed it will limit your ability to expand.

Have faith in Universe. She has never disappointed me. Meditation helps you too. You are much bigger than Warren Buffet.

I repeat anyone can do that. All humans are gifted once their mind is free of limitations 😊

This is about strategy, having 10 stocks is safe but as an investor you need to research and identify your value stocks and stick to them. Splitting your attention means you are not confident about your choice and you want to play it safe. That minimizes your earning. That is one strategy too but I don’t recommend it.

Has long as you are not attached to a share and as long you are willing to listen to market without judgement for any share (Penny or otherwise). You can do it. Anyone can.

@ Mithooshan,

Your Wish is a great one. But have you considered a bear run too? market has bull and bear both. If you can gain 120% per annum for 5 consecutive years, You are the Man!!! You are in the league of Soros and the Quantum fund!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Buffett's earnings on equity.

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Buffet11

327VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 12:29 pm

Mithooshan

dayandacool wrote:
Mithooshan wrote:
dayandacool wrote:
Mithooshan wrote:

@Mithooshan,

@ Mithooshan,

Your Wish is a great one. But have you considered a bear run too? market has bull and bear both. If you can gain 120% per annum for 5 consecutive years, You are the Man!!! You are in the league of Soros and the Quantum fund!!! Very Happy Very Happy

Buffett's earnings on equity.

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Buffet11

Lol ! My best wishes for you @dayandacool ! Aiming for the stars will always help you reach clouds ! 😊

If you play right Bear market might give more opportunities than Bull Markets. It is always about the mindset and how you see things and interpret them.

I respect Warren Buffet, but a friendly advise, Forget that chart of Buffet. It might limit your mind by letting you think it is impossible to achieve certain feats. Give it a try and better fail trying than not trying at all.

dayandacool likes this post

328VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:49 pm

hiransilva23

PDH wrote:TODAY VPEL   bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers cheers cheers
Me dial eka promote karana shares okkoma hendi gavilama yanwa🤣🤣,atttama seen promote karala megolloma gema gahanwa🙄🙄

329VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:53 pm

Vishwanarth

hiransilva23 wrote:
PDH wrote:TODAY VPEL   bounce bounce bounce Basketball Basketball Basketball cheers cheers cheers
Me dial eka promote karana shares okkoma hendi gavilama yanwa🤣🤣,atttama seen promote karala megolloma gema gahanwa🙄🙄

Don't worry by next week alternative energy company will go up.

330VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 1:56 pm

hiransilva23

Vishwanarth wrote:
hiransilva23 wrote:

Don't worry by next week alternative energy company will go up.
Yes this will go up.no worries about vpel😁😁.this guy promoted pap also.🙄🙄

331VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 2:47 pm

DanceOfBoons

DanceOfBoons
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Seems both VPEL and PAP don't have buying pressure.. Laughing. Today both going down trend... Shocked

Vishwanarth likes this post

332VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:39 pm

Captain

Remember power sector growth retained with the vll.n not with vpel or pap this time

But liquidity is very low

333VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:47 pm

C.THARANGA

Manager - Equity Analytics

@Captain, Any Idea about VLL?

334VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:48 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

@thara
i strongly believe, VLL net profit increased more than 400%, and this time, VLL record all time highest price level. if want to take current level. after no excuses, price hit and break all time high level.

C.THARANGA likes this post

335VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 3:56 pm

desh87

Ordinary results reported by VPEL. Tomorrow it should come under 8.

336VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:02 pm

Captain

@ C. THARANGA

NO NEED TO PROMOTE AGAIN & AGAIN, SEE MY EARLIER POST ON THIS.

337VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:05 pm

Captain

@INVEST THINKER

You dont know at least all time high price of VLL.N

338VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:06 pm

hiransilva23

I feel collection going on vpel.big selling presure.today and yesterday traded more than 40 million shares.

339VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:09 pm

hiransilva23

Captain wrote:@INVEST THINKER

You dont know at least all time high price of VLL.N
All time high is 6.50 right?

340VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:17 pm

Captain

RS 69.75 as per CSE web

341VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:20 pm

invest thinker

invest thinker

@hiransilva23,

most probably Rs.9.50

342VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:44 pm

Captain

Possible with results

343VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:44 pm

hiransilva23

invest thinker wrote:

@hiransilva23,

most probably Rs.9.50
Vpel or vll??

344VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Captain

Vll.n

345VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 8:36 pm

Vishwanarth

Dha.. Will take Vpel profitable journey. For short and medium time blessings of rain very sure😊

346VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:03 pm

DanceOfBoons

DanceOfBoons
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

In my opinion, I also feel VPEL is the best among these... Smile. Anyway PAP.N also sometimes can't predict. Because slowly it is coming under new leadership. We may see surprises... Laughing. Let's hope for the best... Laughing. Anyway both VPEL and PAP are not craps like some other shares in the market. Also PAP or VPEL didn't have a longer rally yet.

347VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:08 pm

hiransilva23

DanceOfBoons wrote:In my opinion, I also feel VPEL is the best among these... Smile. Anyway PAP.N also sometimes can't predict. Because slowly it is coming under new leadership. We may see surprises... Laughing. Let's hope for the best... Laughing. Anyway both VPEL and PAP are not craps like some other shares in the market. Also PAP or VPEL didn't have a longer rally yet.
Collection going on vpel or directors selling like pap(traded big volumes,more than 40 million)but I Dnt think directors sell happened in vpel.this is clearly trading with huge selling pressure,someone need to drag this to down and collect at bottom.will see what is going to happen.

348VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:16 am

wealth123

hiransilva23 wrote:
DanceOfBoons wrote:In my opinion, I also feel VPEL is the best among these... Smile. Anyway PAP.N also sometimes can't predict. Because slowly it is coming under new leadership. We may see surprises... Laughing. Let's hope for the best... Laughing. Anyway both VPEL and PAP are not craps like some other shares in the market. Also PAP or VPEL didn't have a longer rally yet.
Collection going on vpel or directors selling like pap(traded big volumes,more than 40 million)but I Dnt think directors sell happened in vpel.this is clearly trading with huge selling pressure,someone need to drag this to down and collect at bottom.will see what is going to happen.

VPEL directors will never sell..
See the list of Directors.

Vishwanarth likes this post

349VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Fri Nov 06, 2020 3:20 pm

DanceOfBoons

DanceOfBoons
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Seems VPEL and PAP are stable with prices now. I think there is a slow collection going on. Let's see from Monday... Laughing. Hope for the best... Laughing

Mithooshan, nish84 and Vishwanarth like this post

350VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) - Page 14 Empty Re: VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC (VPEL.N0000) Fri Nov 06, 2020 4:15 pm

RJ1010

VPEL 0.30 dividend announced

Cma and Vishwanarth like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 17]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum