FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» We’re seeing a shift toward international and value stocks, says Schwab’s Kleintop
by target1 Today at 2:40 am

» Wall Street stumbles as consumer pessimism stokes growth fears
by target1 Today at 2:34 am

» Free Market Capitalism vs. Crony Capitalism
by target1 Today at 2:30 am

» POSITIVES & TARGETS BY IMTIAZ BUHARDEEN
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 9:30 pm

» Sri Lankan corporations reap large profits as workers and rural toilers face poverty and starvation
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 6:37 pm

» අද රාත්‍රියෙන් පසු, යක්ෂයාගේ හෝරාව ඇරඹේ!
by God Father Yesterday at 6:13 pm

» Derana 360 with Minister Dhammika Perera
by samaritan Yesterday at 1:07 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by LHW Yesterday at 9:24 am

» Breaking News- Kanchana to go to Qatar ; 2 more ministers off to Russia
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:13 am

» PM thanks President Biden for assuring US support to Sri Lanka
by Beyondsenses Yesterday at 8:07 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:14 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by God Father Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:03 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:49 am

» කොළඹ රාජකීය ගොල්ෆ් සමාජය විසින් රජයේ දේපළ අවභාවිත කිරීම
by ddindika Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:33 am

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Mon Jun 27, 2022 9:17 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:46 am

» SOEs within Minimum Programme for Economic Recovery
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:44 am

» COVID WAVES: Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:36 am

» Luminex Limited lists on the Diri Savi Board after a capital raise of Rs. 250 Million
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:34 am

» Importance of Agroforestry for Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Mon Jun 27, 2022 6:31 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Don't sell bargain prices AEL ..This is future GEM..

Don't sell bargain prices AEL ..This is future GEM..

+5
Beta1
Bakka1988
ddrperera
samansilva
rukshan1234
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

rukshan1234


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Net asset  21.39
IPO  price Rs.25 
Highest price Rs.42
EPS over 2
Most of broker companies recommended..
selling mean that some one  got another opportunity Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
In 2015 rally  is started  after the nomination.please be patient

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

rukshan1234 wrote:Net asset  21.39
IPO  price Rs.25 
Highest price Rs.42
EPS over 2
Most of broker companies recommended..
selling mean that some one  got another opportunity Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
In 2015 rally  is started  after the nomination.please be patient
100%  correct  Rukshan ...some pakeer told..why not sold @ Rs.22..Actually I bought  AEL around Rs.12.50  still holding.. patient is a  key...Actually I have entered BIL around Rs.1.80   and sold Rs.4.80..BIL resistance around Rs.2.50 3 ,3.50 and 4  because of patient and my strategy  ..Again I can add more AEL to my basket from BIL money.. Laughing Laughing Laughing

ddrperera


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

samansilva wrote:
rukshan1234 wrote:Net asset  21.39
IPO  price Rs.25 
Highest price Rs.42
EPS over 2
Most of broker companies recommended..
selling mean that some one  got another opportunity Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
In 2015 rally  is started  after the nomination.please be patient
100%  correct  Rukshan ...some pakeer told..why not sold @ Rs.22..Actually I bought  AEL around Rs.12.50  still holding.. patient is a  key...Actually I have entered BIL around Rs.1.80   and sold Rs.4.80..BIL resistance around Rs.2.50 3 ,3.50 and 4  because of patient and my strategy  ..Again I can add more AEL to my basket from BIL money.. Laughing Laughing Laughing
So Saman what is your expectation price of AEL ?

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Again it will touch Rs15

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Buy AEL @ this level and wait two weeks for nomination

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Sell Sell Sell Cover your loses rally is over Very Happy

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

PRICE 17i danma future gem sell karaganna . ane paw jocolor jocolor jocolor jocolor

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator

My target i6.40, in case if it reaches 16 , margin call may come. Then only god knows the price. Remember i said my target when it was trading 21 plus, refer my previous post on august related AEL. I clearly told rupee depreciation may make foriegners panic in same way effect to raw material prices like cement and iron rods. The budget deficit and unfavourable cash flow in LK government make scenario in to more negatively.

THASSIM


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:My target i6.40, in case if it reaches 16 , margin call may come. Then only god knows the price. Remember i said my target when it was trading 21 plus, refer my previous post on august related AEL. I clearly told rupee depreciation may make foriegners panic in same way effect to raw material prices like cement and iron rods. The budget deficit and unfavourable cash flow in LK government make scenario in to more negatively.

Hi Teller,

I manage an equity portfolio and would like to get in touch with you as your insights are useful.

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

The drama is not convincing.Don't sell    bargain prices  AEL ..This is  future GEM.. Icon_biggrin

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum