FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Mithooshan Today at 7:31 am

» UNHCR Fear is over 21 countries speak for us only 15 against
by kalu351 Today at 2:11 am

» SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC (SHL.N0000)
by suku502 Today at 12:58 am

» NATIONS TRUST BANK PLC (NTB.N0000)
by ColomboCSE Yesterday at 9:17 pm

» පෙබරවාරි මාසේ කොළඹ කොටස් වලට මොකක්ද වුනේ - බැසුවාද ? බැස්සාද ?
by xhunter Yesterday at 8:45 pm

» DFCC will be receiving Rs.594,538,285.50
by Wonderer Yesterday at 7:49 pm

» UNHCR එකේ ලොකූ ටෝක දැම්මට සමහර ඔස්තාර් ලා කියන ආර්තික සම්භාදක අරවා මේවා මුකුත් එන්නේ නැ
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 6:27 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:45 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Eranga87 Yesterday at 2:00 am

» If you are one of those people who can sleep at night while someone else is in control of your destiny, then my advice would be to only invest in stocks
by Asoka Samarakone Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:58 pm

» Price prediction on GRAN and TAFL
by Bakkabwoi Thu Feb 25, 2021 6:22 pm

» SEMB SEMB
by stockchaser Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:57 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:54 pm

» Bullish sentiment returns with market regulator's assurance
by Vishwanarth Thu Feb 25, 2021 2:52 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Wickyz Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:19 pm

» Chart 25.02.2021
by stockback Thu Feb 25, 2021 12:41 pm

» is it a good time to sell expo shares
by Kipling Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:39 am

» Current 2021 Februray Unit Trust/Unit Fund Per Annum percentages
by agentnrox Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:13 am

» Leading brokers causing market downturn
by Mithooshan Thu Feb 25, 2021 7:40 am

» Must watch this video - unnecessary panic
by Jana Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:03 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 21]

41TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:00 pm

bhanu


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Can anybody shears the real value of this company in long run

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Net Asset Rs.39 
Earnings recover .. Very Happy

43TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Sep 20, 2019 12:02 am

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@rukshan1234 wrote:Net Asset Rs.39 
Earnings recover .. Very Happy
Foreigner's prefer   share..Agreed...near future pass 30 +

44TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Wed Sep 25, 2019 1:35 pm

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@samansilva wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:Net Asset Rs.39 
Earnings recover .. Very Happy
Foreigner's prefer   share..Agreed...near future pass 30 +
This time also profit  (Internal )..rocket  will start..

45TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:55 pm

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@samansilva wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:Net Asset Rs.39 
Earnings recover .. Very Happy
Foreigner's prefer   share..Agreed...near future pass 30 +
This time also profit  (Internal )..rocket  will start..
Friday Started  TKYO X  Journey..

46TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:08 am

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@samansilva wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:Net Asset Rs.39 
Earnings recover .. Very Happy
Foreigner's prefer   share..Agreed...near future pass 30 +
This time also profit  (Internal )..rocket  will start..
Friday Started  TKYO X  Journey..
positive feeling ...near future pass 30

47TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Oct 07, 2019 10:58 am

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@ddrperera wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@samansilva wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:Net Asset Rs.39 
Earnings recover .. Very Happy
Foreigner's prefer   share..Agreed...near future pass 30 +
This time also profit  (Internal )..rocket  will start..
Friday Started  TKYO X  Journey..
positive feeling ...near future pass 30
super share..

48TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:52 am

bhanu


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Your target is already achieved.. some serious buying is going on..

49TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Tue Oct 15, 2019 12:39 am

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@bhanu wrote:Your target is already achieved.. some serious buying is going on..
Target success..please follow AEL and RCL.. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
there is manipulation going on tokyo cement X. dont touch that if you are not a veteran

51TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:30 am

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
TKYO.X is manipulation. no performance at all.

52TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:05 am

Rare

Rare
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Oh, I am about to buy this. how about next year?

53TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Feb 16, 2020 7:54 pm

Cliff777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Hello! Do you have any idea about the sharp fluctuations of the share price recently? The company should ideally benefit a lot when the port city building construction work begins isn't it? Thank you heaps in advance!!!

54TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:11 pm

Ekanayake90

Ekanayake90
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Market leader in the industry
This will gives a good return in the long term

55TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Sun Feb 16, 2020 8:12 pm

Ekanayake90

Ekanayake90
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Fly ash cement grabs over third of sales at Sri Lanka’s Tokyo Cement
Thursday July 25, 2019 10:28:00


ECONOMYNEXT – Tokyo Cement Plc said its blended hydraulic cement made with fly ash from Sri Lanka’s coal power plants has made rapid market gains and made up 35 percent of sales by the March 2019 quarter.

"The new cement, which is not only stronger, but also contains sulphide resistance, and has more water impervious properties that ordinary Portland cement…:, Managing Director S R Gnanam told shareholders.

"..[O]ver the medium term we hope to transition from Portland to the more sophisticated, Blended Hydraulic Cement," Managing Director S R Gnanam told shareholders.

The cement is made to international standard with technical assistance from the firm’s Japanese partners Ube Cment.

"Ube provided Tokyo with on-site engineers to monitor the manufacturing process, to ensure international quality. Our manufacturing facilities continue to maintain technical communications with Ube."

The firm launched the product last year. In the June 2018 quarter BHC cement was only 5 percent of market share. But it had increased to 35 percent my March 2019, taking the market "by storm" Tokyo said.

BHC is made with ‘top-grade’ fly ash from coal plants in Norochcholai, in the Western coast of Sri Lanka. Fly ash from different coals may have different chemical properties or granular sizes.

Tokyo said a fly ash separator was set up in the second quarter of 2018/2019 year to develop the highest quality blended hydraulic cement.

The BHC cement complies to Sri Lanka Standard SLS 1247:2015 Strength Class 42.5N and BS EN 197-1:2011 under type CEB IV/A (V) 42.5 N – SR international standard, the firm said.

The introduction of fly ash as a partial substitute for some raw material making it the ‘greenest’ cement in Sri Lanka, the firm said. Tokyo also generates renewable power for its factories.

Tokyo Cement has the capacity to produce up to 2.8 million metric tonnes a year. In 2018 following monetary instability with a steep currency collapse the overall market has contracted, and the firm said it had excess capacity.

Tokyo had increased production 7.63 percent by gaining market share recording revenues of 38.49 billion rupees in the year ending March 2019.

The firm also produces other materials such including sand, plaster and tile adhesives. (Colombo/July25/2019)

56TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:38 am

Cliff777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Ekanayake90 wrote:Fly ash cement grabs over third of sales at Sri Lanka’s Tokyo Cement
Thursday July 25, 2019 10:28:00
 

ECONOMYNEXT – Tokyo Cement Plc said its blended hydraulic cement made with fly ash from Sri Lanka’s coal power plants has made rapid market gains and made up 35 percent of sales by the March 2019 quarter.

"The new cement, which is not only stronger, but also contains sulphide resistance, and has more water impervious properties that ordinary Portland cement…:, Managing Director S R Gnanam told shareholders.

"..[O]ver the medium term we hope to transition from Portland to the more sophisticated, Blended Hydraulic Cement," Managing Director S R Gnanam told shareholders.

The cement is made to international standard with technical assistance from the firm’s Japanese partners Ube Cment.

"Ube provided Tokyo with on-site engineers to monitor the manufacturing process, to ensure international quality. Our manufacturing facilities continue to maintain technical communications with Ube."

The firm launched the product last year. In the June 2018 quarter BHC cement was only 5 percent of market share. But it had increased to 35 percent my March 2019, taking the market "by storm" Tokyo said.

BHC is made with ‘top-grade’ fly ash from coal plants in Norochcholai, in the Western coast of Sri Lanka. Fly ash from different coals may have different chemical properties or granular sizes.

Tokyo said a fly ash separator was set up in the second quarter of 2018/2019 year to develop the highest quality blended hydraulic cement.

The BHC cement complies to Sri Lanka Standard SLS 1247:2015 Strength Class 42.5N and BS EN 197-1:2011 under type CEB IV/A (V) 42.5 N – SR international standard, the firm said.

The introduction of fly ash as a partial substitute for some raw material making it the ‘greenest’ cement in Sri Lanka, the firm said. Tokyo also generates renewable power for its factories.

Tokyo Cement has the capacity to produce up to 2.8 million metric tonnes a year. In 2018 following monetary instability with a steep currency collapse the overall market has contracted, and the firm said it had excess capacity.

Tokyo had increased production 7.63 percent by gaining market share recording revenues of 38.49 billion rupees in the year ending March 2019.

The firm also produces other materials such including sand, plaster and tile adhesives. (Colombo/July25/2019)

Thank you so much for this material!!!  Smile Smile

57TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Feb 17, 2020 10:49 am

Cliff777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
There is an RSI Divergence in the form of rising Daily RSI and falling prices, indicating that a bullish divergence is on the way Smile

58TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Mon Feb 17, 2020 11:38 am

GOSL

GOSL
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Construction of building complex in Colombo Port City to start by mid-2020

Author LBO
Posted on February 17, 2020 | Lead Story, Real Estate & Construction, Shipping and Transport
port-city-2020

Feb 17, 2020 (LBO) – Construction of the building complex in Colombo Port City will commence in the middle of this year at a cost of 15 million US dollars and the first phase is expected to be completed by 2023, the President’s Media Division said.

China Communication Construction will spend 1.4 billion dollars for the reclamation activities and infrastructure facilities of the Port City which will change the landscape of Colombo.

Attention was drawn to the plan of the Port City during the National Law Conference held under the patronage of President Rajapaksa recently. Following the event, he made an inspection tour of Port City.

A special committee had been appointed to study legal drafts related to the reclaimed land. A special economic service zone will also be declared following the adoption of the same by Parliament and it will be the first-ever dedicated economic zone for services.

The Port City Project is being implemented under a tripartite agreement between the Ministry of Urban Development, Urban Development Authority and China Communication Construction.

59TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Tue Feb 18, 2020 10:17 am

Cliff777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Thank you heaps!!!  Very Happy

60TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:51 am

Ekanayake90

Ekanayake90
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
SLIC/EPF factor to consider 🎉

61TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:04 pm

Cliff777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Can you please elaborate? Smile

62TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Thu Feb 20, 2020 12:30 pm

Cliff777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
This should ward off the concerns about lack of Chinese workers in the construction sector in Sri Lanka due to spread of coronavirus. 


[size=40]China posts sharp drop in new coronavirus cases after criteria change[/size]
 

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-china-health-toll/china-posts-sharp-drop-in-new-coronavirus-cases-after-criteria-change-idUSKBN20E088?il=0

63TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Feb 21, 2020 10:31 am

Cliff777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
[size=33]Chinese workers re-start work in SL[/size]


http://www.dailymirror.lk/breaking_news/Chinese-workers-re-start-work-in-SL/108-183491

64TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:03 am

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
SLIC/EPF factor to consider 🎉
EPF strongly should not touch tokyo


_________________




Teller said is said..

65TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC  - Page 3 Empty Re: TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Fri Feb 21, 2020 11:20 am

Cliff777


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Can you please elaborate, I don't get what your are implying? Thank you very much!!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 21]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 12 ... 21  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum