FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000)

+102
judecroos
Eranga87
nathanfornash
ChooBoy
Win Win
Quibit
karuna2
Capton KIng Cool
thankrishan
Richman
sahan8896
Vacations To Sri Lanka
vic19
trader7
kumarweerarathne
Football Star
NCC
gayaniwasana
Cricketman
TARGET
kapifm
Mrs Kudabadu Kularthnae
Miss-Sangeetha
hanuma
Gallardo
newer1
Jaya sri
sanjulanka
Suranga malli
gayanath1983
rosa maria
wisdom78
troy
Pac-man
Mubin Mustafa
nimantha80
stockback
prabath
TIRAN712
Winner123
Teller
Yahapalanaya
reader
charith666lk
hiransilva23
fireshelter
Bullrunner7
karuna
Gainer
SLBOY
EquityChamp
Melissa Pereira
ShiraBoy
zy
MoneyTree
Siva08
Fairtrade
kuma524
NZ BOY
sampath.anuradha
Harry82
m2_yapa
PrabathR
lasantha11111
EWML
Nuwan Samarawickrama
celtic tiger
K7
Dr Stock
Market Watch
Aubrey Perera
SuckingRumor
Top Trader
Lawwa
StockGuru
rdk2874
Sstar
sisira.wijeweera
Chinwi
bestofluck
anubis
aj
Kumar
Gaja
econ
nkalansu
ABEST
manula
2011_NewComer
monash
dumindasn
Flashmark
Niwa
morros
AAABoy
dindon1
ddrperera
Dr.Bubble
Rajaraam
123longway
Slstock
MarketSIRA
106 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 20]

276ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Wed Jun 22, 2016 12:57 pm

Mubin Mustafa

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

No stock brother..I m not ask you to buy..there are several undervalued stocks in market..why do you all buy on promotionthen dump on others head and escape..

277ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:07 pm

stockback

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

I am not care about others.

I am doing my own study

these days i am following these stocks

GRAN, BFL, ACAP, APLA

normally i am buying 3-5 stock at a time. why are you demoting this stock. I think you have personal agenda collect at low. happy trading

278ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:22 pm

Mubin Mustafa

I m severely affected by promotion..that is why I m counteracting promotion...how bad to feel when you got to know that you have cheated..
Hopefully you r not promoting and you are affected member..

279ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Wed Jun 22, 2016 1:33 pm

stockback

I am a investor.

I am not worry about short term behaviors. I am play with good quantity.

hope fully next green trend this will move to two step at-least

will see

280ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty asia capital plc(acap.n0000) Sat Jun 25, 2016 12:07 pm

karuna

Looking reg few years ago traded above 300 and years by year they loose and come back to 70 as well again last two year recovering last time touch 210 and paying nice divided

Looking ccs years by years slowly moving now 540 . Further it will be 700/800 as possible.  But it was processing every quarter looking good future any way ccs or anything making profit as well loose because they're growing rate slowly increasing but we cannot guarantee next year one or two quatre can be a profit and share price drop as well again to next highest level because technically something can happen. Even longer available it will be other nest. 

ACAP few years ago traded above 70 as well made such a loose years by years to 5. 00 with last market crash asi 5800 .even market recovery with they move to 7.00 with eps- 3 that's a main indicate of they're first step 

twenty days ago at the price 7/7.50/9.50 had a large number of selling oder over 100000 share  those days market traded above 6550 . Amazingly that everything crossed moved to 12 it was a second step. 

Unfortunately market crash above 200 point and drop to 10.50 but no more panic selling .probably incredible asi numbers is the reason but if can invest in this stage it will be worth investment for nearly future. Because everything have up and coming back if you don't think asi not move again above 6500/6800 no need invest that's a nature. 

don't go for group etc group will be automatically updated with a main role.  

Yearly eps of the group 0.70 as well clear that loose of few years ago.  

Acap company earning for one share increase - 3 to + 6.36 with in one quatre even they are eps was 9.+ for the quarter . So if we expect to next two three quarters for + eps 10/12/13 not the trading price comparing my above store of why people buying 50000/70000 share and clear 5/10 as well collecting for the future growing rate of above 25 target don't depending with one or two weeks asi numbers 

Looking net assent per one share 2- increase 14 +
Even good market days I think Acap will be worth to look.  

Last two three weeks 
Rsi moved to highest of 75 
Macd 1.3 + was trad 
Williams r was maximum go to 0 
Atr was maximum 0.94

With market 200 + point crash

And now Rsi nearly 50+ 
Macd  0.6 
Atr 0.64
Roc 6+ 
So my view looking above indicate with 200 point continues market crash Rsi and some information 
Worth to look further whiteness

281ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:26 pm

Mubin Mustafa

how they multiply their revenue in a short period while the group is loosing..
there are discordance between group and company..havent you notice?
please reply..

stockback attend

Is it similar to your other promotion...

282ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Sat Jun 25, 2016 6:28 pm

stockback

Mubin Mustafa wrote:

how they multiply their revenue in a short period while the group is loosing..
there are discordance between group and company..havent you notice?
please reply..

stockback attend

Is it similar to your other promotion...

if you buy a land. that price is same for forever.

they are own few hotels. that is most demanding business in sri lanka now bcz of tourist arriving

and also they have good portfolio. hotel projects and other property projects. after two three years ACAP has more-than 40 Net assets. I am always ask from people to invest. this is good counter to invest. 

think about 2020 years. tourist arrival , all projects are completed at that time. imagine regular income. if you invest Bank for 4-5 year you will get 70% maximum. but ACAP story will be different.    within 4-5 year ACAP possible to give more than 400%. I am talking about Investing.

Short term ACAP possible to break 15 level

Revaluation Reserves :- they didnt 31.03.2010 report also. after six years they did. they doing plenty of Hotel and Property projects after doing that they will have more than 40 Net assets. what will happen after another 6-7 years reevaluate all properties. at that time they are making good money from the business. please study before invest

if you not invest on this why are you bothering this much. according to your behavior you need to collect this stock at cheap price and ask people to sale it at cheap. this is ugly business. best thing is study and invest. if you found opportunity grab the opportunity. 

I dont need to say anything  about your behavior. last time you said about insurance bla bla. after that you apologies. I am always promoting fundamental stocks. still i believe SFL is good stock without that cheap promoter. thats why i left from SFL

283ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Sat Jun 25, 2016 10:26 pm

Mubin Mustafa

Dear stockback brother !
if i m demoting and collecting ..
now i should have 
huge SFL MFL CITW CITK NHL REEF Anilana,Blue, jkh warrents etc.
i fought against this. i dont have single share on this.

i never argue against JKH even though expecting to fall
NTB  COMB SAMP TJL AEL LFIN CARG NDB..

My purpose is to prevent promotion and safe guard innocent investors..

i did semb before its dividend No one is expecting dividend but i smell it.

stockback

i cant find it. I am ready to give answer about  ACAP. please try to popup it

CHinwi or Muin or Karuna please popup that thread

285ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:07 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

I failed.

I think you need the place where we found the company turnover was much larger than Group turnover .

286ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:14 pm

nimantha80

http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t51206-acap-moving-to-heaven?highlight=acap
here u go

287ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Wed Jun 29, 2016 9:27 pm

Suranga malli

Suranga malli
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Oya ACAP magula wahala Kattiya CSE saha CGT eka gena post karanna...

288ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:44 am

stockback

nimantha80 wrote:http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t51206-acap-moving-to-heaven?highlight=acap
here u go

no no not this one.

tittle is different not mention about ACAP

Chinwi and Mubin ask from why group revenue less than company revenue.

I am ready to give answer

289ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Thu Jun 30, 2016 8:02 am

sanjulanka

Basketball Basketball Basketball
stockback wrote:
nimantha80 wrote:http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t51206-acap-moving-to-heaven?highlight=acap
here u go

no no not this one.

tittle is different not mention about ACAP

Chinwi and Mubin ask from why group revenue less than company revenue.

I am ready to give answer

290ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Thu Jun 30, 2016 10:13 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

@stockback,
I asked that question. So what is your answer?

291ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Thu Jun 30, 2016 11:01 am

stockback

EquityChamp wrote:@stockback,
I asked that question. So what is your answer?

I mean ACAP 31.03.2016 Financial report. EC please go through following pages. then you will get some idea after that if you need more details i will explain

they have sold subsidiary . otherwise they cannot performed this profit.

as i mention earlier Company Anula operating profits is one million. Page 6

Page 2 Group earning. they have mention on operating profits only page 2, Page 6 you can see 940 million added and remove from group revenue. 

Amounts due from Related Parties - is reduce in 31.03.2016 report

and also Investments in Subsidiaries is increase around 700 Millions. "Investments in Subsidiaries" amount added in into "Investments in Subsidiaries" is that clear.

Page 3 how Company profit increased. they have sold some subsidiary. otherwise they cannot meet the target. maybe they have increase subsidiary company holding and sale with the profit. Hotel sector very easy to find out investor in sri lanka. normally can sale 2 times of  Net assets tthat is minimum market Hotel business.  I think you got some clarification. 

Available for sale Financial Assets

292ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2016 1:24 am

stockback

How is ACAP trade pattern going now

today around 210000 stocks traded.

293ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Fri Jul 08, 2016 8:13 pm

stockback

I think another Price Band on Monday or Tuesday.

today up Rs 1.6

any ideas...

294ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Sat Jul 09, 2016 11:17 pm

stockback

where is Mubin Mustafa....

I am waiting for answer of 1+1. to check who is correct....

295ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:50 pm

Jaya sri

Manager - Equity Analytics

karuna wrote:Hodai balamuko mokad wenna kiyala 
Because market drop 6550 /6450 acap up 7/11 

Even not far for good green days my target 25 with in medium term
this time ACAP we  can see good run If it is tuch this week 15 
20 also can be up like jkh w 23 

296ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:35 pm

stockback

maybe ACAP will touch 15 level Monday or Tuesday.
according to last Friday trading pattern. will see

297ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:45 am

wisdom78

චිත්තවේගී පරිණතභාවය of karunas 

Chitha shakithiyan share move karanna thora eawapan Again its 12

298ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:07 pm

stockback

today also 350 K traded. strong demand is continue 

hopefully tomorrow will stay 12-13 level.

will see...

299ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:14 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

ACAP is forming to be a nice trading stock. There are lot of chances to buy at low and again sell at high. 10k shares at a time for several times can earn a smart trader 100% return in few months.

300ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:19 am

stockback

ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Acap310

301ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:25 am

EquityChamp

EquityChamp

Yes. I noticed this pattern. A good signal of going up. Last Friday was the day to establish positions.

302ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:50 am

karuna

karuna wrote:Looking reg few years ago traded above 300 and years by year they loose and come back to 70 as well again last two year recovering last time touch 210 and paying nice divided

Looking ccs years by years slowly moving now 540 . Further it will be 700/800 as possible.  But it was processing every quarter looking good future any way ccs or anything making profit as well loose because they're growing rate slowly increasing but we cannot guarantee next year one or two quatre can be a profit and share price drop as well again to next highest level because technically something can happen. Even longer available it will be other nest. 

ACAP few years ago traded above 70 as well made such a loose years by years to 5. 00 with last market crash asi 5800 .even market recovery with they move to 7.00 with eps- 3 that's a main indicate of they're first step 

twenty days ago at the price 7/7.50/9.50 had a large number of selling oder over 100000 share  those days market traded above 6550 . Amazingly that everything crossed moved to 12 it was a second step. 

Unfortunately market crash above 200 point and drop to 10.50 but no more panic selling .probably incredible asi numbers is the reason but if can invest in this stage it will be worth investment for nearly future. Because everything have up and coming back if you don't think asi not move again above 6500/6800 no need invest that's a nature. 

don't go for group etc group will be automatically updated with a main role.  

Yearly eps of the group 0.70 as well clear that loose of few years ago.  

Acap company earning for one share increase - 3 to + 6.36 with in one quatre even they are eps was 9.+ for the quarter . So if we expect to next two three quarters for + eps 10/12/13 not the trading price comparing my above store of why people buying 50000/70000 share and clear 5/10 as well collecting for the future growing rate of above 25 target don't depending with one or two weeks asi numbers 

Looking net assent per one share 2- increase 14 +
Even good market days I think Acap will be worth to look.  

Last two three weeks 
Rsi moved to highest of 75 
Macd 1.3 + was trad 
Williams r was maximum go to 0 
Atr was maximum 0.94

With market 200 + point crash

And now Rsi nearly 50+ 
Macd  0.6 
Atr 0.64
Roc 6+ 
So my view looking above indicate with 200 point continues market crash Rsi and some information 
Worth to look further whiteness
Living style the god . No one introduced any share to invest more than proper.  Some are only gon baila people.  That's all I have to say

303ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:53 am

karuna

wisdom78 wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:
karuna wrote:Target price 25
Don't miss the opportunity below 10 with in few weeks acap can be 15+ 
Last quarter eps 6.35 trading at 8
Now rsi 71,  came from 37 level traded price 10.8
William r -2 
Roc 31 . 
Trading price 11.2  
Then 12.5 can be cross before Thursday
Williams r now 0 as well ccs also 0 
Roc increase to 47 
Atr 0.7 
I expect 700,000 can be trad today 

Sethum pathum sada adaraa 
Ahasa suduru rahasa annagatha

As well with in few weeks muth warusa can be seen

ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 11015-11
මධුර වසන්තේ මල් ලියකම් බබලා
 මධුර වසන්තේ මල් ලියකම් පිපෙනා 
සතර දිගන්තේ ඔබෙ පිළිරූ පිපිලා 
Yes sathara digantha maga peleru 
No one have better emotion for look future

304ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Tue Jul 12, 2016 5:26 pm

stockback

Dear Chinwi , EC and Mubin DO you need clarification about financial report.

ACAP 31.03.2016 Financial report.
Page 2, Page 3 and Page 6 is useful 31.03.2016 financial report
there is no issue. still you guys need clarification about it. no one reply. if you got idea please tell me.

305ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: ASIA CAPITAL PLC (ACAP.N0000) Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:11 pm

stockback

ACAP correct speed to break 15 level in short term.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 20]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum