FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka

+86
Gajaya
Miss-Sangeetha
Charith10
yogi11137
deli
forex4srilanka
ruwan326
nimantha80
TARGET
Neluka Karannagoda
Mubin Mustafa
Sha Jahan
gayanath1983
anton1979ss
sew
greedy007
SHARK aka TAH
gagamini
Jiggysaurus
Light of Hope
Lahiru
Mahawawtta
K.Haputantri
knockknobbler
lakshanraj
yes0
sahan8896
JustMy2Pips
memllok
arrowms
manjula28
traderathome
zenobia
snandasiri
Ashphoenix7
freebird
reez
Flashmark
Redbulls
malanp
stumpy
fxmpower
cseguide
yellow knife
STOCK SLAYER
LateTackle
dinusl
kordel
Aamiable
Tiger
dilshanusjp
gann
ABEST
lokuayya
laureina
yosh123
maalinda
rijayasooriya
day_lk
Paypal
Roboticfx
yasiru
jonny
Micropipz
bePositive
sriranga
thushanthalk
hunter
nkalansu
balapas
RealViewer
vithanage71
MarketSIRA
sajeethk
smallville
samueldaniel7
xhora
bettersrilanka
3mr
Meta Trader
mark
wallstreetguy
DK
swan03
reno
90 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 8]

41Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:28 pm

day_lk

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

best card is HND international debit card.open account in moneybookers.com and link debit card to that.try AVAFX as your broker.(www.avafx.com)

open demo acct and practice.
visit learning centre in avafx.com and find answers for your basic queries or you can get online chat 24 hrs.
forex market open mon-fri (dont know times exactly)

42Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:57 pm

samueldaniel7

Manager - Equity Analytics

but i think forex trading is illegal, i also wanted to start it,
not sure...
let us know if its legal

http://samueldaniel7.blogspot.com

43Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Oct 19, 2011 12:52 am

rijayasooriya

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Roboticfx wrote:I registered with etoro and opened a forex trading account today but I have no idea how do I credit my account. Still I don't have a credit card. I also want to know what's the difference between buy orders and sell orders here. They are totally different from stock market orders as via sell orders, a quantity is added to my account as well as buy orders.
What's the meaning of X25, X50 in the frame of putting orders? And I also get to know
what is the duration of the market which is kept open?
Why all amount in my account is cancelled in the weekend?
At what time does weekend starts?(sri lankan time)
How can I withdraw my money?(I meant ways)
I tried to connect my paypal account with my bank account and also tried to send funds through my bank account to paypal, but I didn't see even one option. If anyone knows how to do this please explain me soon.
If u do not know anything about forex trading better to get some experience with free practice account.Here is a link to get free practice account.(Click the option named 'Get a free forex trading demo'
http://www.fxcm.com/
(There are other sites also.)

44Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:09 am

maalinda

DUDE... you sounds like you know Nothing about forex. get a free practice account... almost every forex trader provide practice accounts.

Learn it.. Learn and learn... please before you put your hard earned money.

It is not like CSE... in CSE atleast you keep your shares... in FOREX You can loose all your money in no time.

PAYPAL is a good way. dont know it is availiable in SL. But i know almost all the lankans with e toro.

DUDE Please dont loose... Learn it.

45Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:31 am

yosh123

Stock Trader

I have used eToro with a demo account.. I m no expert but I think I can answer some of ur queries.

FOREX is done with currency pairs (e.g EUR/USD). The price is quoted as EUR/USD = 1.378 (for a example). When u place a buy order u are buying EUR against USD @ 1.378. When u place a sell order u are selling EUR against USD @ 1.378 (this is kinda like a short selling in stocks). If u opened a "buy order" and the price starts to rise (lets say to 1.380) u will be gaining. If u open a "sell order" and the prices start falling (lets say to 1.37) u will be gaining. In short if u expect the EUR to rise against the USD open a buy order and if u expect EUR to fall against the USD open a sell order. Also note that the price for the buy order and the sell order wont be the same. There will be a small difference (this is called the spread)

The X20 X50 are leverage ratios. More the ratio the more u can invest with a given capital. Using high leverage gives u high risk and return.

The market is opened 24hours during the weekdays and closes for the weekend. All the trades which are open when the market closes will be automatically canceled.

I have not done money transactions since I have only used a dummy account. But from what I have read the easiest way to do it is via a credit card. U can use PayPal but as fall as I know there are some restrictions for money withdrawal from paypal in sri lanka.

Get some practice using the demo account be4 investing real money. There are many sites to help but I found that www.babypips.com/ to be a really good starting point.

All the best Wink

46Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:36 am

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

Thanks guys. I try this with a practice account.

47Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:16 am

yasiru

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

MACHAN UBATH KARAPANKO BALANNA,BALALA MATATH KIYAPAN,K,MAMA NAM LOSS UNA,MAGETH FXCMLAMA THAMAI,K,MAMA 500USD DALA KALE,THANIKARAMA LOSS,K,OYA 1000USD FUND KALOTH OYATA BAYA NATHUWA 250USD WALA TRADE EKAK KARANNA PULUWAN,K,MAMA NAM ADVICE KARANNE FOREX KARANNA EPA MACHAN,K,

48Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:20 am

laureina

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

hi yasiru.
did u know about any tecnical indicators such as RSI/MACD/Bollinger band.Did u placed buy/sell as per tec. signals.

49Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:26 am

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

yasiru wrote:MACHAN UBATH KARAPANKO BALANNA,BALALA MATATH KIYAPAN,K,MAMA NAM LOSS UNA,MAGETH FXCMLAMA THAMAI,K,MAMA 500USD DALA KALE,THANIKARAMA LOSS,K,OYA 1000USD FUND KALOTH OYATA BAYA NATHUWA 250USD WALA TRADE EKAK KARANNA PULUWAN,K,MAMA NAM ADVICE KARANNE FOREX KARANNA EPA MACHAN,K,

I have planned to enter with only 50 USD. Not more than that. My first few trades done in practice account were successful. I got a profit of Rs.256,000 within 2 days.(not real money) I invested only 2000usd of the total balance of 10000usd. I think this is not bad. Anyway, Thanks for your valuable advice.

50Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:04 pm

yasiru

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

machan uba real money walata karana kota ubata margin eka maintain karanna wenawa,k,demo eke api 50000usd walin 2000usd use kale,ethana margin eka godak free,so oyata wadiya aulak na,bt machan oya 50 dollers dala,eken 30 doller wage kaloth oayage margin eka godak adui,k,ethakota thamai kela wenne,k,mage real experiance eka machan kiyanne,k,mama real money walin karapu 1st deal eka 300 dollers,k,muladi nagga,k,1mint walata 100usd profit,k,news walath anuwa aud eka naginna one,k,mama karana kota aud/usd 0.97xx,meka eka paratama dot wenna bassa elaga time bar ekedi,menna margin eka free na kiyala trade eka auto clos kara,2min walin 300usd los machan,epara mama ai podiyata kala,50usd tarade ekakin,ai mama 450usd wenakan capital eka haduwa,e para mama 250 usd wala trade ekak kala,hodata nagagena giya,bt ai eka paratama bassa,ekath los una ,bahina kota bahinne puduma widiyata,k,so point is maintain karanna one margin eka,k,uba 50usd dammoth 5doller deal ekak karanna,k,eka wadath safe,k,bt widrow karana kota eyala 15usd kapa gannawa,k,machan therunada,mara risk ekak thiyenne,shares wage newei,k,demmo eke mama 1:1k,50000 walata 50000 ern karalai real money walata basse,ethanin kawa,so balagena,k,me margin eka maintain karanna,k,mata denna puluwan advice dekai,
1.dont do forex trading
2.karannama one nam 50doller fund karala 5doller wage,aniwa margin eken 20% wage,ekiyanne 80% free thiyala trade karanna,k,

naththan oya 50usd long term invest karapan ban,namal acvity value fund eke wage,
or eagle glit egde wage,

51Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:37 am

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

Thanks Yasiru. Very very useful. Very Happy

52Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Oct 20, 2011 8:55 am

lokuayya

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

I tried this few years ago on a practice account.In forex market ,they offer huge leverage.
So you can loss money in no time .(there may people who take extraordinary profit)

extremely dangerous game.

53Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:42 am

samueldaniel7

but i think technical analysis will work in forex,
anyone really got money out of forex (not practice accounts)
and how did you withdraw the money?

http://samueldaniel7.blogspot.com

54Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Oct 20, 2011 11:09 am

yasiru

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

samueldaniel7 wrote:but i think technical analysis will work in forex,
anyone really got money out of forex (not practice accounts)
and how did you withdraw the money?
machan oya tecnical analysis good kiyanne real eke trade karala thiyenawada???mama kiyana widiyata karanawa nam ona ekath good,poddak practise ekawath hariyata study karanna,k,mama kiyana point eka oya ganna,k,ethakota oyata ok,k,mage gawa me dawas wala salli nathi nisai mama forex walin ain une,ai salli labunawa mama karanawa,k,bt margin maintain karanna one nathi brocker kenek meet unama,

mona analysis eka baluwath wadak na oya margin eka maintain kale naththan,k,komath oyata los,k,oyala hithanawa wage widrow eka lesi na,k,widrow ammount eken 15usd charge karanawa widrow ekata,k,20usd oya widrow karanna haduwoth oyata ganna puluwan 5usd witharai,k,oka dana gaththama mata thawath yaka nagga,ona magulak kiyala epra ai trade ekak gahuwa,aud/usd,etha kota .98xxokkoma up ekata damme,bt magule margin eka nisa temporaly bassamath trade clos wenawa,k,ithin loss,

hodata hithala balala forex trading karanna,k,mata mulinma forex tradin gana kiyapu kenath dan egana no talk,

forex trading ohoma online nathuwa manualy karanna puluwan nam goda,k,loss unath profit unath thiyaganna puluwan nam,k,

55Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Dear brothers, I want forex trading site Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:29 pm

ABEST

dear brother, i want forex trading site and demo helps
thanks for helps

56Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:38 pm

gann

gann

migbank.com

57Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:41 pm

dilshanusjp

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

well i am also in about forex and started trading in a practice account my forex broker is Etoro.I also still need to learn a lot regarding forex hopefully both of us can share the knowledge regarding forex in future.
Good luck Cool

58Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:11 pm

Roboticfx

Roboticfx

My advice is keep away from these kinds of trading methods like stock trading. Forex trading is not much easy. You may get a sudden profit or a sudden loss. I have a practice account with etoro. You can try it. nothing wrong with it. Try to get a good practice with this because trading with real money is not easy like this.

Note: knowledge of charts is very helpful.

59Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:29 pm

Tiger

Tiger
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

www.fxcm.com
www.oanda.com

60Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:33 pm

Aamiable

Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Roboticfx wrote:My advice is keep away from these kinds of trading methods like stock trading. Forex trading is not much easy. You may get a sudden profit or a sudden loss. I have a practice account with etoro. You can try it. nothing wrong with it. Try to get a good practice with this because trading with real money is not easy like this.

Note: knowledge of charts is very helpful.

look like it is not that easy. CSE is better. easy to invest

61Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Online forex autotrading Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:47 pm

kordel

Stock Trader

Anybody use autotrading platforms when trading with forex ? Or do you any of you provide signals on such platforms , i'm talking about web based online applications like zulutrade , where you the user can follow for free signal providers and copy their signals live to your account. Any info would be great.

62Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 pm

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

You should close your eye's and put trades if your going to try auto traders Smile do the analyses before do any trade.

63Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:39 pm

kordel

Stock Trader

Well you dont actually close your eyes as there is a way to control some aspects of the trades that your provider will make. You can for example control the stop/loss and the number of max open trades. The thing that you wont control is the trading strategy of the provider , which is where the ranking steps in and helps you find the best traders out there. I dont know this scheme looks fair to me but i want to hear from users that have actually tried it on with real money.

64Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:45 pm

dinusl

dinusl
Co-Admin

I am in the forex industry since in 2007

try to learn analyzing trends..i'll not recommend auto trading.

65Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:22 pm

fxmpower

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

try zulutrade - small investment, you get quite a results. open demo to see how auto-trading forex is (suits me perfectly as a follower)

66Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:41 pm

bePositive

bePositive

alparidirectpro.com
mb trading.com
etoro.com

http://www.viabletraffic.com

67Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:11 pm

LateTackle

LateTackle
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Have a look at this site and read some of the comments, some steal your money and you have difficulties in getting profits out. Forex trading is a different game altogether

http://forex-ratings.com/

68Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:27 pm

STOCK SLAYER

STOCK SLAYER
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Forex trading is legal in sri lanka for my knowledge but if you are not making money in CSE don't even think of making money in forex market.More you invest you will understand...

people say " Greater the risk; Greater the return" so Forex is a risky investment my friend.... affraid

good luck!!!! Sleep

69Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:09 am

yellow knife

I am into lite forex ...any way study the subject. then use practice account for a long period...then start live

Take Special Care..its not exactly similar to stock trading...i downloaded a tutorial..I learn and play...Be careful...still i have not withdrawn any money..i ve made profits and also losses..it will give good understanding on technical analysis...yet you have to keep up date information

70Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Forex Trading in Sri Lanka Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:14 pm

fxmpower

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Yes forex might be risky, but most systems now can protect you. I am using a custom stop/loss to each of my signals - this way I protect myself against negative and high draw-down, but when my signals go up I go up with them. I am making 15% monthly return (with losses of course) on a 700$ initial deposit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum