FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» IS it right time to stick to warren buffett's most famous saying ???
by kasun_gimhana Today at 12:36 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Eranga87 Today at 12:30 am

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 10:33 pm

» EBCR group of companies
by Wolf86 Yesterday at 10:30 pm

» CSE - The World's best performer!
by Promoney Yesterday at 9:46 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 7:29 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 6:58 pm

» Use the Ten Principles of Value Investing to spot value stocks in the oversold market
by EquityChamp Yesterday at 5:44 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:22 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» The strong learn to hang in there and keep bouncing back until they win. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 4:04 pm

» Everybody talks about huge selling. That means there are buyers in the market to buy these shares. Stock market for beginners
by samaritan Yesterday at 4:00 pm

» SHOESHINE BOYS!
by Bakkabwoi Yesterday at 2:36 pm

» CSE - Market status
by stockie Yesterday at 1:06 pm

» Guardian Investment Trust (GUAR) could Sky Rocket
by RJ1010 Yesterday at 9:41 am

» CB to continue the current accommodative monetary policy stance
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:18 am

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by vijay singh Yesterday at 2:26 am

» Maharaja's Advice
by madukp Yesterday at 1:17 am

» Millennial Capital Youtube Channel
by MillennialC Wed Mar 03, 2021 11:54 pm

» Personal Loans in Sri Lanka from Hatton National Bank
by onenine87 Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:34 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 50]

61HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:23 am

shadow walker


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@tharindufit wrote:HEXP Results OUT. Guess Who Promoted this? For the six months ended it's NEGATIVE. (0.49)

negative EPS and negative cash balance ... affraid affraid affraid affraid

62HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sun Apr 17, 2016 8:55 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics


Me ganata enter wunoth waradak wena ekak naha.[/quote]

I think Next Wining Stock HEXP
2 Month before traded 60 Level
6 month before 91 level

don't forget last year oct 2015 within 20 days HEXP UP 40 to 91 Level
NZ boy will came soon bounce alien alien alien
Karuna also will be help..

http://markets.ft.com/research/Markets/Tearsheets/Summary?s=HEXP.N0000:CSE

63HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:55 am

Shammi Dharshana


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hexp good to buy

64HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 am

kcrRanz


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Comparing to the 2014 Nine month end Profits 2015 nine months end profits are lesser.Its better if you can collect around 40/= rs. and hold.

65HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:56 am

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kcrRanz wrote:Comparing to the 2014 Nine month end Profits 2015 nine months end profits are lesser.Its better if you can collect around 40/= rs. and hold.

i al so like to collect 40-43 level
aduwata deida

66HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:02 pm

Shammi Dharshana

Shammi Dharshana
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Today good collection

67HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:56 pm

hotstock


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Shammi, whats the base for ur statement

Only 18k in volume as per my records (buy 4k and sell 14) Did you notice anything more?

68HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 20, 2016 12:02 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hexp should move above 60 again don't miss

69HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC(HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 20, 2016 6:29 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
HEXP 
Beta Values Against ASPI As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,        6.71
Beta Values Against S&P SL20 As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 , 5.42

BLI
Beta Values Against ASPI As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,         7.30
Beta Values Against S&P SL20 As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015   ,7.57


VPEL
Beta Values Against ASPI As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,          0.24
Beta Values Against S&P SL20 As of Fourth Quarter of year 2015 ,    0.18


WITH MARKET CRASH 


bli drop down from 75 to 30 and again recover with against asi number with easy coz market capacity small but they are return is high. hexp drop down same as well 75/38
and again recover with asi .comparing bli hexp beta base little bit same but hexp capacity little bit much with bli that's why bli got quickly first low and high resistor.vpel drop down from 9.50 to 8.00 now 8.50 market up 600 points but vpel up 0.50 coz
is above store .


WITH COMPARING
bli got quickly first places and slowly following hexp secondly as well bli will get next step very soon for move to 75 and hexp is still moving to first resistor level i think this will hit 65 very soon. and vpel still 8.50 coz extreme capacity and low beta. then u can contemplate with your capacity .         

EXPECTING
NET ASSENT VALUE FOR ONE SHARE 57.50 WITH LAST FINANCIAL 
comparing last five year eps grow 35% as well 2011 asi 7500 and eps loose (- 04 ) with trad 55/60 coz other details . and now eps growth 35% as well epsttm 5.33 ,gran 8.3 but gran beta is low thats why very hard move . hexp nine month highest 92 lowest 38 now 49.50 and  eps growth now 35% from last five year as well epsttm 5.33
i expect with beta rate as well this epsttm 5.33 when 
ASI NUMBER 7000 WITH HEXP 85/90 , ASI 7500 HEXP 130/135 . as well from last resister level to market up 600 point and i expect hexp will hit 65 very soon for up resistor like that bli and again hit next level ,85/90  


IF U THINK MARKET NEVER MOVE TO 7000 DON'T BUY PLEASE AND DON'T DEPEND WITH DAY TRADING . THANKS 

70HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:00 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

entriyaara entriyaara
Tune maari entriyaan re
Dil mein baji ghantiyaan re
pump pump pump 


carefully keep your mind if i analyse one of share no one loose as well it will happen 97%  . is that lie i  farewell . 20.04.2016 . u will c it very soon.

71HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 20, 2016 7:14 pm

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
ASI NUMBER 7000 WITH HEXP 85/90 ,
ASI 7500 HEXP 130/135 .
as well from last resister level to market up 600 point and i expect hexp will hit 65 very soon


මේක නම් අමුතුම විදියේ ඇන-ලයිස් එකක්.

සමස්ථ කොටස් දර්ශකයේ ඉහල පහල යාම මත එක සමාගමක ගනු දෙනු මිල තීරණය කිරීම​.

කොටස් වෙළෙඳපලේ සමාගම් තියෙනවා අන්තිම පාඩු ලබන​. ඒ වගේම, පාඩු ලැබූ කාලය අවසන් ව ලාබ ලබන්නට යන​. ඒ වගේම, ලාබ ලැබූ තත්ත්වයන් වෙනස් වීම නිසා ඉදිරියේ පාඩු ලබන්නට නියමිත​.
ආයෝජකයන් මානසික අන්ධයන් වගේ මේ කිසිවක් ගැන නොසොයා මනඃකල්පිත ප්‍රස්ථාරයන් හා තියරීස්  අනුව  දුවන්න ගියොත් අමාරුවෙ වැටෙන්න ඉඩ තියෙනව​.
හැබැයි ඒ වගේ අය බහුලව ඉන්න මාකට් එකක කවුරුත් එසේ දුවනවා නම් මේ විදියට මිල ගනන් නැගල ගිහින් ඉන් වාසි ගන්න හැකි අවස්ථා උදා වෙනව​.

මේ HEXP සමාගම මේ වසරේ මාස 9 ටම ලැබූ ලාබය කොටසකට සත 2 යි. නමුත් අවසන් කාර්තුවේ සත 51 ක් ලැබී තිබේ. එය කලින් මාස වලපාඩු නිසා කැපී ගොස් ඇත​.
ඉදිරි කාලයේ මෙය දියුණුවක් ලැබුව හොත් හා රුපියලේ අවප්‍රමාණ වීම මත ලාබ ලැබීමට ඉඩ ඇත​.  මාකට් එකේ ඉල්ලුම සැපයුම මත හා අහිංසකයන් අමාරුවේ දාන කට්ටිය සෙට් වී පුශ් කිරීම නිසා මිල ඉහල යනු මිස  වත්මන් මිලට වඩා ඉහල  යාමට දැනට ව්‍යාපාරික හේතුවක් නැත​.

Note : දිනපතා ට්‍රේඩ් කරන අය මම කිව්ව දේවල් ගනන් ගන්න​ එපා.
දිගු හා මද්‍යම කාලීන ආයෝජකයින් ඊළඟ කාර්තු 2 අද්‍යයනය කරන්න​.

72HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 20, 2016 8:44 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Chinwi wrote:
ASI NUMBER 7000 WITH HEXP 85/90 ,
ASI 7500 HEXP 130/135 .
as well from last resister level to market up 600 point and i expect hexp will hit 65 very soon


මේක නම් අමුතුම විදියේ ඇන-ලයිස් එකක්.

සමස්ථ කොටස් දර්ශකයේ ඉහල පහල යාම මත එක සමාගමක ගනු දෙනු මිල තීරණය කිරීම​.

කොටස් වෙළෙඳපලේ සමාගම් තියෙනවා අන්තිම පාඩු ලබන​. ඒ වගේම, පාඩු ලැබූ කාලය අවසන් ව ලාබ ලබන්නට යන​. ඒ වගේම, ලාබ ලැබූ තත්ත්වයන් වෙනස් වීම නිසා ඉදිරියේ පාඩු ලබන්නට නියමිත​.
ආයෝජකයන් මානසික අන්ධයන් වගේ මේ කිසිවක් ගැන නොසොයා මනඃකල්පිත ප්‍රස්ථාරයන් හා තියරීස්  අනුව  දුවන්න ගියොත් අමාරුවෙ වැටෙන්න ඉඩ තියෙනව​.
හැබැයි ඒ වගේ අය බහුලව ඉන්න මාකට් එකක කවුරුත් එසේ දුවනවා නම් මේ විදියට මිල ගනන් නැගල ගිහින් ඉන් වාසි ගන්න හැකි අවස්ථා උදා වෙනව​.

මේ HEXP සමාගම මේ වසරේ මාස 9 ටම ලැබූ ලාබය කොටසකට සත 2 යි. නමුත් අවසන් කාර්තුවේ සත 51 ක් ලැබී තිබේ. එය කලින් මාස වලපාඩු නිසා කැපී ගොස් ඇත​.
ඉදිරි කාලයේ මෙය  දියුණුවක් ලැබුව හොත් හා රුපියලේ අවප්‍රමාණ වීම මත ලාබ ලැබීමට ඉඩ ඇත​.  මාකට් එකේ ඉල්ලුම සැපයුම මත හා අහිංසකයන් අමාරුවේ දාන කට්ටිය සෙට් වී පුශ් කිරීම නිසා මිල ඉහල යනු මිස  වත්මන් මිලට වඩා ඉහල  යාමට දැනට ව්‍යාපාරික හේතුවක් නැත​.

Note : දිනපතා ට්‍රේඩ් කරන අය මම කිව්ව දේවල් ගනන් ගන්න​ එපා.
දිගු හා මද්‍යම කාලීන ආයෝජකයින් ඊළඟ කාර්තු 2 අද්‍යයනය කරන්න​.


මනඃකල්පිත ප්‍රස්ථාරයන් හා තියරීස්  අනුව  දුවන්න ගියොත් අමාරුවෙ වැටෙන්න ඉඩ තියෙනව​. 
I leave just now  I don't post till when hexp 65 because Chinwi like expert didn't understand  shares based as well when it will 65 I will teach properly
If I am wrong u are the mastermind of cse  thanks Chinwi I posted only myself analyse u will c 2 nd generation analysis good night

73HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:02 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
karuna here.In this country everything is manipulated so as shares.The people who can't earn these days acting against karuna.Thing is they don't know the art.

74HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:28 pm

nimantha80


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
to make things simple.these beta shares we call trading shares.High caps wont fall under this.

75HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:39 pm

sisira.wijeweera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@Chinwi wrote:
ASI NUMBER 7000 WITH HEXP 85/90 ,
ASI 7500 HEXP 130/135 .
as well from last resister level to market up 600 point and i expect hexp will hit 65 very soon


මේක නම් අමුතුම විදියේ ඇන-ලයිස් එකක්.

සමස්ථ කොටස් දර්ශකයේ ඉහල පහල යාම මත එක සමාගමක ගනු දෙනු මිල තීරණය කිරීම​.

කොටස් වෙළෙඳපලේ සමාගම් තියෙනවා අන්තිම පාඩු ලබන​. ඒ වගේම, පාඩු ලැබූ කාලය අවසන් ව ලාබ ලබන්නට යන​. ඒ වගේම, ලාබ ලැබූ තත්ත්වයන් වෙනස් වීම නිසා ඉදිරියේ පාඩු ලබන්නට නියමිත​.
ආයෝජකයන් මානසික අන්ධයන් වගේ මේ කිසිවක් ගැන නොසොයා මනඃකල්පිත ප්‍රස්ථාරයන් හා තියරීස්  අනුව  දුවන්න ගියොත් අමාරුවෙ වැටෙන්න ඉඩ තියෙනව​.
හැබැයි ඒ වගේ අය බහුලව ඉන්න මාකට් එකක කවුරුත් එසේ දුවනවා නම් මේ විදියට මිල ගනන් නැගල ගිහින් ඉන් වාසි ගන්න හැකි අවස්ථා උදා වෙනව​.

මේ HEXP සමාගම මේ වසරේ මාස 9 ටම ලැබූ ලාබය කොටසකට සත 2 යි. නමුත් අවසන් කාර්තුවේ සත 51 ක් ලැබී තිබේ. එය කලින් මාස වලපාඩු නිසා කැපී ගොස් ඇත​.
ඉදිරි කාලයේ මෙය  දියුණුවක් ලැබුව හොත් හා රුපියලේ අවප්‍රමාණ වීම මත ලාබ ලැබීමට ඉඩ ඇත​.  මාකට් එකේ ඉල්ලුම සැපයුම මත හා අහිංසකයන් අමාරුවේ දාන කට්ටිය සෙට් වී පුශ් කිරීම නිසා මිල ඉහල යනු මිස  වත්මන් මිලට වඩා ඉහල  යාමට දැනට ව්‍යාපාරික හේතුවක් නැත​.

Note : දිනපතා ට්‍රේඩ් කරන අය මම කිව්ව දේවල් ගනන් ගන්න​ එපා.
දිගු හා මද්‍යම කාලීන ආයෝජකයින් ඊළඟ කාර්තු 2 අද්‍යයනය කරන්න​.


මනඃකල්පිත ප්‍රස්ථාරයන් හා තියරීස්  අනුව  දුවන්න ගියොත් අමාරුවෙ වැටෙන්න ඉඩ තියෙනව​. 
I leave just now  I don't post till when hexp 65 because Chinwi like expert didn't understand  shares based as well when it will 65 I will teach properly
If I am wrong u are the mastermind of cse  thanks Chinwi I posted only myself analyse u will c 2 nd generation analysis good night

now no one can not stop HEXP run -sure it will up good Level
may be next Day no seller....
now very very less number of shares Outstanding
2013 EPS =3.27
2014 EPS =3.08
2015 EPS =.37

EUROPE walata 2013 & 2014 wagee Export karanna gatama balankooo EPS komada kiyala
next Year

76HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:53 pm

man123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I notice that  nearly more than two post delete by some one about SEMB.

my last post also delete completely

its means this forum support to collect SEMB ..not like to make attention the investors

SEMB really good then

77HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 21, 2016 1:25 am

Chinwi

Chinwi
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Can't you understand traders and chart players ?

I didn't say anything to you. My work is for long term fundamental investors. You are free to earn money your way.

Note : දිනපතා ට්‍රේඩ් කරන අය මම කිව්ව දේවල් ගනන් ගන්න​ එපා.
දිගු හා මද්‍යම කාලීන ආයෝජකයින් ඊළඟ කාර්තු 2 අද්‍යයනය කරන්න​.


78HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:29 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@man123 wrote:I notice that  nearly more than two post delete by some one about SEMB.

my last post also delete completely

its means this forum support to collect SEMB ..not like to make attention the investors

SEMB really good then
go and search in your particular thread!!!!

79HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:11 am

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Right if I posted this analysis such a lie please don't buy .

Because some members try hard misleading hexp. 
Just watched what I said as well what is this analysis . 


Read it properly u will understand very late.  Sometimes if you read one time u  don't understand don't buy . 


Onna kiuwa forum members lagan nama 
Isarata hexp up wenna. 

80HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:40 pm

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
HEXP is a trading stock now as mentioned above by Chinwi and Karuna both. Don't keep holding for long

81HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:03 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@chamil1 wrote:HEXP is a trading stock now as mentioned above by Chinwi and Karuna both. Don't keep holding for long
No because of this forum members u know rexp also 30/40 age same like people say its loose company and now what they say. 

If someone brought or no its not necessary to me
Example kgal before div how is share slowly active and move to 94 after announced 

Phar 700 level it was active because of something going after move to 1000 

Bli 90/level those days market drop but Bli had many buying and move to 168 with spilt

Arpi also have a lot

Normally share not move with my recommendation because as well it is not enough no money from this forum members . I know it more than u everybody.  
Hexp trading nearly five years same level if they loose it had to come 20/10 level with last market crash.  
Samanyain share eaka hasirema balanda idireya balanda don't dipped one or two years loose or last quarter loose

Aluf 15/22 level also they blame same like now how is aluf it's profit making company.  

Please understand why people buying million and millions they not follow my ideas they are experts more than forum members as well me.  Sometimes I am wrong I posting my view .I don't need trouble anybody.  
Think twice why they keep same level five years with loose making other wise Hexp had to drop 10 of last 1200 crash . Share eaka hasirema gana hitanda

82HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:17 pm

Tissa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Next BLI / MFL

83HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:46 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Tissa wrote:Next BLI / MFL
Bli mfl good shares still i holding. if I said very early to buy mfl 12 level Bli 48 now I have very good profit but I don't sell this level coz its  not necessary to me
I hope mfl can 30 Bli 80  but I can't control  your wages level with in one or two days.

84HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Apr 23, 2016 7:31 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@chamil1 wrote:HEXP is a trading stock now as mentioned above by Chinwi and Karuna both. Don't keep holding for long
No because of this forum members u know rexp also 30/40 age same like people say its loose company and now what they say. 

If someone brought or no its not necessary to me
Example kgal before div how is share slowly active and move to 94 after announced 

Phar 700 level it was active because of something going after move to 1000 

Bli 90/level those days market drop but Bli had many buying and move to 168 with spilt

Arpi also have a lot

Normally share not move with my recommendation because as well it is not enough no money from this forum members . I know it more than u everybody.  
Hexp trading nearly five years same level if they loose it had to come 20/10 level with last market crash.  
Samanyain share eaka hasirema balanda idireya balanda don't dipped one or two years loose or last quarter loose

Aluf 15/22 level also they blame same like now how is aluf it's profit making company.  

Please understand why people buying million and millions they not follow my ideas they are experts more than forum members as well me.  Sometimes I am wrong I posting my view .I don't need trouble anybody.  
Think twice why they keep same level five years with loose making other wise Hexp had to drop 10 of last 1200 crash . Share eaka hasirema gana hitanda

Don't forget hexp just watch what I said about hexp u will c it .

85HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Apr 23, 2016 11:06 pm

chamil1


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
This will have more upside. But too early to say Rs 65 though you may be right. Take stage by stage. First target is Rs 55 and it is on the cards now


@karuna wrote:
@karuna wrote:
@chamil1 wrote:HEXP is a trading stock now as mentioned above by Chinwi and Karuna both. Don't keep holding for long
No because of this forum members u know rexp also 30/40 age same like people say its loose company and now what they say. 

If someone brought or no its not necessary to me
Example kgal before div how is share slowly active and move to 94 after announced 

Phar 700 level it was active because of something going after move to 1000 

Bli 90/level those days market drop but Bli had many buying and move to 168 with spilt

Arpi also have a lot

Normally share not move with my recommendation because as well it is not enough no money from this forum members . I know it more than u everybody.  
Hexp trading nearly five years same level if they loose it had to come 20/10 level with last market crash.  
Samanyain share eaka hasirema balanda idireya balanda don't dipped one or two years loose or last quarter loose

Aluf 15/22 level also they blame same like now how is aluf it's profit making company.  

Please understand why people buying million and millions they not follow my ideas they are experts more than forum members as well me.  Sometimes I am wrong I posting my view .I don't need trouble anybody.  
Think twice why they keep same level five years with loose making other wise Hexp had to drop 10 of last 1200 crash . Share eaka hasirema gana hitanda

Don't forget hexp just watch what I said about hexp u will c it .

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 50]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum