FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Shares to Buy

Shares to Buy

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Go down  Message [Page 51 of 52]

1001Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:28 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
AEL and CIND two best stocks not move much, can add to this list.

geesura and Bakkabwoi like this post

1002Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 4:29 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Swissinvest wrote:Thoughts on LOLC SAMP and VONE for 28thJan21
With all the positive news around VONE 100+

1003Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 5:09 pm

Sihas005


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Vishwanarth wrote:If IN thoughts replying to competition with DP, he may use BIL /LOFC tools next... Any idea?
It's entities will gradually step down from the race starting from Feb 01st. Next week VONE and Hayleys grp entities will shine. Afterwards met may consolidate for a while.

1004Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Any thoughts on LFIN and VFIN for 28jan21 Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:20 pm

Swissinvest


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Any thoughts on LFIN and VFIN for 29jan21

nish84 likes this post

1005Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:Apart from 10 companies of DP and IN, rest all are declining on what is basically a Red day.
Good time to collect some valuable stocks.


Yes don't trap. Select only counters with their future performance expecting. There is a good opportunities with export sector..

1006Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:59 pm

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Continue 🚀🚀🚀
LFIN & VFIN

1007Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:01 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yes

LFIN
PARQ
VFIN
PINS
SAMP
HAYC
DIPD
LMF

1008Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:08 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
sorry Don't forget VONE

1009Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:49 pm

nish84


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Tomorrow
SAMP🚀
LFIN 👍
VFIN 🎆
LOLC👌
VONE 😍

Harry82 likes this post

1010Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:55 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Tomorrow
SAMPShares to Buy  - Page 51 1f680.png?v=2.2  up at least Rs 40.00 
LFIN Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f44d.png?v=2.2  up at least Rs 40.00 
VFIN Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f386.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 20.00 
LOLCShares to Buy  - Page 51 1f44c.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 25.00 
VONE Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f60d.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 19.00  (25% )

nish84 likes this post

1011Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:20 pm

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Harry82 wrote:Tomorrow
SAMPShares to Buy  - Page 51 1f680.png?v=2.2  up at least Rs 40.00 
LFIN Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f44d.png?v=2.2  up at least Rs 40.00 
VFIN Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f386.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 20.00 
LOLCShares to Buy  - Page 51 1f44c.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 25.00 
VONE Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f60d.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 19.00  (25% )
How about LFIN on monday. Dividend EX date... Blast.. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

nish84 likes this post

1012Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:24 pm

abey


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Love Boy wrote:
@Harry82 wrote:Tomorrow
SAMPShares to Buy  - Page 51 1f680.png?v=2.2  up at least Rs 40.00 
LFIN Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f44d.png?v=2.2  up at least Rs 40.00 
VFIN Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f386.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 20.00 
LOLCShares to Buy  - Page 51 1f44c.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 25.00 
VONE Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f60d.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 19.00  (25% )
How about LFIN on monday. Dividend EX date... Blast.. cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
HAYL DIPD HAYC I love you

1013Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Jan 28, 2021 9:45 pm

High-flyer

High-flyer
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Harry82 wrote:Tomorrow
SAMPShares to Buy  - Page 51 1f680.png?v=2.2  up at least Rs 40.00 
LFIN Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f44d.png?v=2.2  up at least Rs 40.00 
VFIN Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f386.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 20.00 
LOLCShares to Buy  - Page 51 1f44c.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 25.00 
VONE Shares to Buy  - Page 51 1f60d.png?v=2.2 up at least Rs 19.00  (25% )

I have a feeing that SAMP wont be able to sustain the increase.

Either buy low on opening... or wait till mid day slowdown.

Bakkabwoi likes this post

1014Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 7:58 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I did an analysis on 90 selected companies. What I did was analyze todays drop%, recovery% to last traded price, potential to pickup further to cover the gap left by todays drop. Also checked the order books at the end of day (only GTC orders remaining which gives an idea where buyers/sellers have positioned) etc. 
DO NOT TAKE THIS AS ANY BUY/SELL/HOLD recommendation. Its just an analysis I did out of curiosity. Also I haven't considered the impressive financials which were released today. This is solely based on price action (open, close, last, high, low) and recovery within the day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the biggest drop and recoveries during the day...further upside potential tomorrow is low since a good recovery was made during the day. I expect a slower growth for most of the below companies. 
ACL - dropped to a 68.2rs low... regained 20% by eod of day. 
SPEN - dropped to 54.5... regained 15%
TAP - dropped to 5.2...regained 10%
BPPL - dropped to 12.6!... regained 12.5%
BALA - dropped to 12...regained 13.7%
BILL - dropped to 4.2... regained 22%
CFIN - dropped to 87.5...regained 19%
CIND - dropped to 105...regained 14%
CINV - dropped to 60.1...regained 14%
DPL - dropped to 11.5...regained 11.5%
EXPO - dropped to 38.4!...regained 19%
GRAN - dropped to 133...regained 13%
KGAL - dropped to 90...regained 22%
TILE, LWL, RCL lost more than 20% but regained most of it and likely to fly tomorrow due to financials
LPL - dropped to 8.5...regained 12%
LOLC - dropped to 325.5...regained 19%
MELS - dropped to 42.1...regained 21%
PINS - dropped to 28.2...regained 10%
RWSL - dropped to 4.9...regained 11%
RHL - dropped to 15...regained 11%
SAMP - dropped to 145...regained 12%
SIRA - dropped to 5.9...regained 13%
PARQ - dropped to 100...regained 17%
TKYOn - dropped to 64...regained 12%
TKYOx - dropped to 55...regained 18%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below shares didnt recover as much considering the opening price, so potential is there to further improve in coming days.

GREG - dropped to 19.2..last traded price 19.5...gap to regain 11%
AGAL - dropped to 25.5...last traded price 26...gap to regain 7%
COMD - dropped to 106...last traded price 116...gap to regain 7%
TYRE -  dropped to 70...last traded price 81...gap to regain 7%
VFIN -  dropped to 95...last traded price 105...gap to regain 7%
VONE -  dropped to 42.6...last traded price 52.5...gap to regain 6%
WATA -  dropped to 49...last traded price 52...gap to regain 6%

Chithi and stockie like this post

1015Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 8:29 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator
ACL  ඔන්න මෙන්න තියල අපහු හැරුනේ 
Shares to Buy  - Page 51 LnNAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

1016Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:42 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
VONE 
LWL 
RCL 
LMF 
TKYO 
CIND 
TAFL

Game Changer likes this post

1017Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:51 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
For the sake of all the well performing companies tomorrow has to do justice for the share prices. Fingers crossed for a Green Day!

Game Changer likes this post

1018Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:54 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
RJ
Has to be big green to regain retail confidence.

1019Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 9:58 pm

Eugine Fernando


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:I did an analysis on 90 selected companies. What I did was analyze todays drop%, recovery% to last traded price, potential to pickup further to cover the gap left by todays drop. Also checked the order books at the end of day (only GTC orders remaining which gives an idea where buyers/sellers have positioned) etc. 
DO NOT TAKE THIS AS ANY BUY/SELL/HOLD recommendation. Its just an analysis I did out of curiosity. Also I haven't considered the impressive financials which were released today. This is solely based on price action (open, close, last, high, low) and recovery within the day. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here are the biggest drop and recoveries during the day...further upside potential tomorrow is low since a good recovery was made during the day. I expect a slower growth for most of the below companies. 
ACL - dropped to a 68.2rs low... regained 20% by eod of day. 
SPEN - dropped to 54.5... regained 15%
TAP - dropped to 5.2...regained 10%
BPPL - dropped to 12.6!... regained 12.5%
BALA - dropped to 12...regained 13.7%
BILL - dropped to 4.2... regained 22%
CFIN - dropped to 87.5...regained 19%
CIND - dropped to 105...regained 14%
CINV - dropped to 60.1...regained 14%
DPL - dropped to 11.5...regained 11.5%
EXPO - dropped to 38.4!...regained 19%
GRAN - dropped to 133...regained 13%
KGAL - dropped to 90...regained 22%
TILE, LWL, RCL lost more than 20% but regained most of it and likely to fly tomorrow due to financials
LPL - dropped to 8.5...regained 12%
LOLC - dropped to 325.5...regained 19%
MELS - dropped to 42.1...regained 21%
PINS - dropped to 28.2...regained 10%
RWSL - dropped to 4.9...regained 11%
RHL - dropped to 15...regained 11%
SAMP - dropped to 145...regained 12%
SIRA - dropped to 5.9...regained 13%
PARQ - dropped to 100...regained 17%
TKYOn - dropped to 64...regained 12%
TKYOx - dropped to 55...regained 18%

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Below shares didnt recover as much considering the opening price, so potential is there to further improve in coming days.

GREG - dropped to 19.2..last traded price 19.5...gap to regain 11%
AGAL - dropped to 25.5...last traded price 26...gap to regain 7%
COMD - dropped to 106...last traded price 116...gap to regain 7%
TYRE -  dropped to 70...last traded price 81...gap to regain 7%
VFIN -  dropped to 95...last traded price 105...gap to regain 7%
VONE -  dropped to 42.6...last traded price 52.5...gap to regain 6%
WATA -  dropped to 49...last traded price 52...gap to regain 6%
GOOD JOB BRO. THANKS. GL.

RJ1010 and mah2903 like this post

1020Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:00 pm

MaJa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@subash81 wrote:VONE 
LWL 
RCL 
LMF 
TKYO 
CIND 
TAFL
All tile shares have done super numbers ! A major appreciation is on the cards - given a positive market. With that VONE will do well.
DIPD numbers are very good. Let’s see how that perform after split.
HAYC lost 35% during last 2 trading days , should see a recovery.
LMF / TKYO quarterly numbers are very good. Potential to go up

RJ1010 likes this post

1021Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:09 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:RJ
Has to be big green to regain retail confidence.

I can sense a 100 point Green Day tomorrow led by the tile companies. If we get 200 points then most shares would recover to decent levels. Who knows... anything can happen. I’m positive.
Since forced selling is unlikely to happen tomorrow the only way forward is up.

@MaJa agree with your comments as well.

MaJa and Game Changer like this post

1022Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:23 pm

DimuthuKW


Stock Trader
With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....

Game Changer dislikes this post

1023Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:27 pm

MaJa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@DimuthuKW wrote:With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....
Actually that s a gain for all Tile companies.
Imports are allowed bases on 2 conditions
1. At an increased tax rate 30% instead of 15% previously.
2. Limited percentage of local consumption
Specialy with tax incraese , all tile companies will be able to comand a better price. So better margins

Game Changer likes this post

1024Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Thu Feb 11, 2021 10:33 pm

balaharuwa


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
RHL...

1025Shares to Buy  - Page 51 Empty Re: Shares to Buy Fri Feb 12, 2021 1:44 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@DimuthuKW wrote:With the relaxing of Imports, we can expect an impact for RCL, LWL, TILE despite amazing results....

No impact to LWL and TILE at all as only sanity ware import restriction lifted, still tax increases.

Wall tiles and floor tiles restriction same as before.

Maybe very minor impact to RCL

judecroos likes this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 51 of 52]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum