FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer
EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC (LLMP.N0000)

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC (LLMP.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

shadow walker


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
X got so many buying orders at 3.00 - 3.40 . i think these are fake orders.. Someone trying to sell his stocks

shadow walker


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
x will come to 3

NZ BOY


Moderator
Moderator
SHARK wrote:NZB
What do you expect when Lucky MaMa to do with the Money.... Settle all the dues for his Cow Suppliers and Milk producers .....

Buy New ones from Australia or New Zealand ....Sell the old ones to the Butchers ....... in Srilanka   ......

 Very Happy 

Who are in the Management/BoD ...... Wife, Sons, Daughter,s Uncles & Cousins probably .....

Go Lucky Go......

I am least bothered unless top quality management team.....

May be Rishan Part 2
SHARK

wife,sons ,daughter and X wife also  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
IMO This one not worth more than 3Rs.

Expect a correction min 100% in the Future... God Bless those BUYING @ 6 Smile

SHARK aka TAH


Expert
Expert
Seeing History of our IPO .......

You be the Judge......

Do you want to get caught @High or BUY @ Low Smile

Good Luck3Happy trading

SHARK
NB - Sharks dont eat Yoghurt  Laughing 

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@Market R wrote:As members of this forum mentioned non voting shares went up and still 20% up,
voting shares went up and now on issued price.

what will happen in future?
Be patient.... If you are interested only wait for the price to come down 100% or more ....  Razz 

Rishan Family Drama Part 2  Very Happy 

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
They use most of the IPO money to pay their loans. Is this is the best thing to do from it?

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@NZ BOY wrote:
SHARK wrote:NZB
What do you expect when Lucky MaMa to do with the Money.... Settle all the dues for his Cow Suppliers and Milk producers .....

Buy New ones from Australia or New Zealand ....Sell the old ones to the Butchers ....... in Srilanka   ......

 Very Happy 

Who are in the Management/BoD ...... Wife, Sons, Daughter,s Uncles & Cousins probably .....

Go Lucky Go......

I am least bothered unless top quality management team.....

May be Rishan Part 2
SHARK

wife,sons ,daughter and X wife also  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 

 Shocked 

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Seems all are skeptic about the management.

85LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC (LLMP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty will up Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:46 pm

karuna


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@shadow walker wrote:x will come to 3

pahadilewa go up 5.00 with in two week

llmp.n same as well go up

shadow walker

shadow walker
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@karuna wrote:
@shadow walker wrote:x will come to 3

        pahadilewa go up 5.00 with in two week
     
         llmp.n same as well go up

matanam pahadili eyala IPO eka kale loan gewanna kiyala.. 300M collected from IPO. 200M to pay their past loans..
 Evil or Very Mad 

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Today silent. Trading quntity also low. Price not chage at all today.

88LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC (LLMP.N0000) - Page 4 Empty I WILL NOT EAT LUCKY YOGURT AGAIN Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:26 am

A2Z

A2Z
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky



Last edited by SHARK on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:33 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please mind your words...... A2Z)

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Most of the IPO money will use to pay their Loans.

some one need to manipulate for get this price up. Will wish another Rishan will come to push this price up, some times Gunawardhana will come to push this

Cricket Boy


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@A2Z wrote:I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

අනිත්  එවුන්ට අපහස  නොකර ඉදපන් එතකොට  උබට  හරියයි

Jiggysaurus

Jiggysaurus
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@A2Z wrote:I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

How the power of the yoghurt man?

Cricket Boy


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Jiggysaurus wrote:
@A2Z wrote:I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

How the power of the yoghurt man?

 Suspect Suspect



Last edited by SHARK on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Please mind your words...... A2Z)

IO3+O


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
"EDA TALK EKA"

Re: Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited

Post by A2Z on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Market R wrote:Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited to be listed with effect from 30th July 2014.


Owa mala jarawa, kawruth gannawa ehema nemei harida


"ADA TALK EKA"

I WILL NOT EAT LUCKY YOGURT AGAIN

Post by A2Z Today at 6:56 am

I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

KOHOMADA KAMA, ATHI WISHISHTAI NEDA !!!  lol! 

ANUNTA BORU KIYALA HOREN THAMAN RAJA WENNA HADANA MEKE INNA ANITH UNTATH MEKA HONDA PADAMAK !
 Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad   Razz   Laughing

CHETHANAWAMA KARMAYAI !   DITTA DAMMA WEDANIYAWAMA WIPAKADENAWO !!

 Embarassed Sad silent scratch

sikka89


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@A2Z wrote:I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky
Attention,the hidden word doesn't begin with "F"

stevenapple


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Caught Red-handed

NZ BOY

NZ BOY
Moderator
Moderator
@IO3+O wrote:"EDA TALK EKA"

Re: Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited

Post by A2Z on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Market R wrote:Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited to be listed with effect from 30th July 2014.


Owa mala jarawa, kawruth gannawa ehema nemei harida


"ADA TALK EKA"

I WILL NOT EAT LUCKY YOGURT AGAIN

Post by A2Z Today at 6:56 am

I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

KOHOMADA KAMA, ATHI WISHISHTAI NEDA !!!  lol! 

ANUNTA BORU KIYALA HOREN THAMAN RAJA WENNA HADANA MEKE INNA ANITH UNTATH MEKA HONDA PADAMAK !
 Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad   Razz   Laughing

CHETHANAWAMA KARMAYAI !   DITTA DAMMA WEDANIYAWAMA WIPAKADENAWO !!

 Embarassed Sad silent scratch

ah ha good point IOG+O

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
I told you this LLMP N is highly overvalued ........ Not worth at all paying 6Rs when its less far below than that.

Why would a new entrant come with a fair valuation..... always IPO comes at a premium price ........

So members should ask whats the Wow Factor in it (Lucky Lanka) for us to invest @6/- what differs them from others .......

So just buying will eventually lead to impatience and fear .....

Look at the Management ..like someone pointed out here ..........

In my opinion .... what they should have done was to retain 70%  and 10% through private placement to a big fund and allow one seat in BoD and 20% through public. the 10% stake to the investment company should have done  at least at least 12 months ago.

Also during the process they should recruited good personnel and highly respected individuals in all departments Finance Treasury HR  to back up the IPO.



Last edited by SHARK on Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:04 pm; edited 2 times in total

Cricket Boy


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@NZ BOY wrote:
@IO3+O wrote:"EDA TALK EKA"

Re: Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited

Post by A2Z on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Market R wrote:Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited to be listed with effect from 30th July 2014.


Owa mala jarawa, kawruth gannawa ehema nemei harida


"ADA TALK EKA"

I WILL NOT EAT LUCKY YOGURT AGAIN

Post by A2Z Today at 6:56 am

I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

KOHOMADA KAMA, ATHI WISHISHTAI NEDA !!!  lol! 

ANUNTA BORU KIYALA HOREN THAMAN RAJA WENNA HADANA MEKE INNA ANITH UNTATH MEKA HONDA PADAMAK !
 Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad   Razz   Laughing

CHETHANAWAMA KARMAYAI !   DITTA DAMMA WEDANIYAWAMA WIPAKADENAWO !!

 Embarassed Sad silent scratch

ah ha good point IOG+O


මු කරන බොරු මිනිස්සුන්ව නොමග යවන්න එපා A2Z

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Every one need to learn a lesson. I learned traped with PCH, and now I buy shares carefully. Thanks to this forum I got good profits these days. Thank you every one who helped me derectly and inderectly.

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Jathiye kiri mawa :p

SHARK aka TAH

SHARK aka TAH
Expert
Expert
@Market R wrote:Every one need to learn a lesson. I learned traped with PCH, and now I buy shares carefully. Thanks to this forum I got good profits these days. Thank you every one who helped me derectly and inderectly.
Appreciate your view points MR......

Could you share the lesson learnt on PCH.....so members can learn from your experience as well.......

Happy Trading
SHARK

Pethi

Pethi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
That's why we told not to buy jaraawa...! Ahuwada?

Market R

Market R
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I first brought PCH at 12 and it went up to 20 within one week, price ban also helped for this. Every day no sellers. When it came around 24 I used almost 90% for this share and it went up around 26 and suddenly it drop down, I hold it with expectation it will go up again. But it didnt went up. Day by day it went down. Finally it ends up with almost 70% lost from my money. And I stay away from CSE for around 7 months because of this and again I invested little by litte and also I divisified my protfolio. And brought stocks that are with good future. Now I almost recovered.

LIOC
TJL
HHL
JKH
TAFL
GRAN
NEST
and more
these are the shares that maked me profitable. You all can see how this forum helped me by searching old posts

Dont dissepoint about thinking what happened past. Try to win in future

study about the stock before invest

A2Z

A2Z
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@IO3+O wrote:"EDA TALK EKA"

Re: Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited

Post by A2Z on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:03 pm

Market R wrote:Lucky Lanka Milk Processing Company Limited to be listed with effect from 30th July 2014.


Owa mala jarawa, kawruth gannawa ehema nemei harida


"ADA TALK EKA"

I WILL NOT EAT LUCKY YOGURT AGAIN

Post by A2Z Today at 6:56 am

I bought shares from IPO at 6 and now its going down. The owner should look after this, otherwise not only their shareholder get desperate their business also will hit badly with this. **** Off Lucky

KOHOMADA KAMA, ATHI WISHISHTAI NEDA !!!  lol! 

ANUNTA BORU KIYALA HOREN THAMAN RAJA WENNA HADANA MEKE INNA ANITH UNTATH MEKA HONDA PADAMAK !
 Twisted Evil   Evil or Very Mad   Razz   Laughing

CHETHANAWAMA KARMAYAI !   DITTA DAMMA WEDANIYAWAMA WIPAKADENAWO !!

 Embarassed Sad silent scratch

Ane nikan pala pala do yanna

keeper

keeper
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Don't blame lucky yogurt or what ever..about company,..That company is a srilankan company... ,Its our company,Good entrepreneurship company...,When you invest ,you should know about financial position of the company..,Decide IPO price is suitable or not that position... ,Then invest or not....

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum