1. EPF had already invested few Months back, when old Govt was there. They have only very limited % which can invest in shares and guess that is already over.. They dont trade.. buy and keep.. So dont expect much money from EPF soon in the market..@Kipling wrote:Thank you Nandana. Appreciate your excellent reply. If I may a few follow up questions.
1. Why hasn’t ETF & EPF entered in a big way. I recall ANC saying that they will. Is it pending new CBSL Gov appointment.
2. CAL gave 11000 which is a PE of 19 on current earnings. Much more sane than 2011 bull run PE of 29. Further earnings improvements with tax cuts & resuting top & bottom line positive change not built in. So is CAL estimate realistic.
3.If Gota wins big (hopefully 2/3 secured) how do you see range of index.
2. ASI 11000 is too much to expect, maybe after after 3 years, 7000 to 8000 is realistic for next year.
3. GOTA win is a matter of time and even 2/3 seem to be not difficult, but 2/3 may also create some risks for democracy.. Anyway people power is online nowadays and GOTA will not make the same mistakes again, I guess. They know whatever power they have, they cant win elections with force in this Internet age...