FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Banks will not lend to SME due to Gotas stupid decition

Banks will not lend to SME due to Gotas stupid decition

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Krishanta - I dont care gota or Ranil. i just want to make money. gotata adho margaya dena ewa FB eken kara ganin . this is stock market form

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
This forms read by very few people. no impact to politics in srilanka. you do your politics in FB. i told the reality gvt is not stable. why market is going down?? reason is investors do not trust gotas militery systems. every time there is ethnic or civil war markets will collapse. buy when blood on the streets. militery systems use more police army on civilians = More conflicts = Stock market down

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
Modayek unata boruwata raganna epa. mokada mewage pahath adahas thiyana kenek me forum eke dekkamai, ratata kela unath thaman godayanawana hodai kiyala hithana mewage kala kanni mulu samajayatama pililayak

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
@krishantha - think before you comment. nikan pissek wage kiyawanna  epa...I told what is practicle ....will u lend to me if u if u know u cant recover that????

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
@ThilinaM wrote:@krishantha - think before you comment. nikan pissek wage kiyawanna  epa...I told what is practicle ....will u lend to me if u if u know u cant recover that????
Don't share your stupid idea on this forum, because you are doing nothing important thing over here, if valuable ideas that always well come.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum