FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL - Page 2 Vote_lcap68%Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL - Page 2 Vote_lcap18%Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL - Page 2 Vote_lcap13%Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL - Page 2 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL

Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL

+2
KavinduTM
ThilinaM
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

KavinduTM

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:
@ThilinaM wrote:When forighners came SL they do not get medicine from local MBBS. they go for forign MDs.
Local MBBS guys are very low quality.
local MBBS basterds are Negligent/Arrogent and Not technically updated and very LOW IQ.

You are sick.

ThilinaM

Vice President - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@ThilinaM wrote:
@ThilinaM wrote:When forighners came SL they do not get medicine from local MBBS. they go for forign MDs.
Local MBBS guys are very low quality.
local MBBS basterds are Negligent/Arrogent and Not technically updated and very LOW IQ.

You are sick.
you are stupid like all other srilankans 80IQ range  Laughing Laughing Laughing

ThilinaM

@kavinduyou are stupid like all other srilankans 80IQ range  Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL - Page 2 Icon_lol Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL - Page 2 Icon_lol Doctors earning monthly 10-15 million payloads due to lack of doctors in SL - Page 2 Icon_lol
u beleave bull shit that doctors tell and spread amoung socity for there benifit

ThilinaM

@Kavindu - Do you know srilankans have 79 IQ on average and USA and other europians have 100+ IQs on average?? please check reserch reports. thats y srilankans beleave any bull shit without serching for supporting facts

ThilinaM

@Kavindu - SL doctors have passed compititive exam and should be around 110 average IQ they can easyly cheat people like u which is 80-90 IQ range.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
@ThilinaM wrote:@Kavindu - SL doctors have passed compititive exam and should be around 110 average IQ they can easyly cheat people like u which is 80-90 IQ range.  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

And that's sad you are thinking about yourself that you are a genius.
Maybe its true that our country avg iq level is 80. But that's a result of stupid less iq people like u below 50 iq and geniuses like doctors and engineers working local and abroad who has 100+ iq.

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
@kavindu - genious people do not work under boss or self employed.  Laughing Laughing Laughing

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
I have onece taken a Standerd IQ test by clinical psycologist. MY IQ is proved to be 160 Range

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
@ThilinaM wrote:I have onece taken a Standerd IQ test by clinical psycologist. MY IQ is proved to be 160 Range

Okay 😂

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
but i beleave my IQ is somewhat around 145 to 150 since he didnt calculate the sample error

Teller

Teller
If above 160, consider as genius IQ, most people have 85 to 114. My one is xxx

Teller said is said..

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
xxx Is not possible due to world population limit bro. IQ is Z distribution (standerd normal dist)

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Theorotical Maximum possible IQ score is around 200

Chithi

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
ThilinaM මේක බලල අපි දැන් මොකද කරන්න ඕන  Laughing
අනුන්ට අපහාස කර කර ඉන්න වෙලාවේ ඉංග්‍රීසි පන්තියකට  ගිහින්  පොඩ්ඩක් ඉංග්‍රීසි ටිකක් ඉගෙන ගන්න.

Dear admin please do not let these type of 3rd class people to stay in this forum

Last edited by Chithi on Thu Jan 30, 2020 4:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Teller

Teller
Xxx means, x=1XX, but we should not disclose our level. My one is 3 digits

Teller said is said..

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
@kavinduLaughing Laughing Laughing i'm a person who came from village. i dont now talk posh. any way what do you think is your perception regarding reality . can be different from other person. example - some one can see my language is not sick.

I talk about financial dicipline. not about dicipline in language.

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
@teller - ooops yeah . i thought XXXX . my mistake

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
@Chithi - this forum needs me . i dont need this forum . you cant block the best fundamental analyst in this forum only due to his language  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
@ThilinaM wrote:@kavinduLaughing Laughing Laughing i'm a person who came from village. i dont now talk posh. any way what do you think is your perception regarding reality . can be different from other person. example - some one can see my language is not sick.

I talk about financial dicipline. not about dicipline in language.

How can someone has disciplines in financial activities even when not having a disciplines in language.

It's not about a village or a town. It's about people's attitudes.  

"some one can see my language is not sick"
Yeah maybe. 

Did you delete that post?

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
@ThilinaM wrote:@Chithi - this forum needs me . i dont need this forum . you cant block the best fundamental analyst in this forum only due to his language  Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Hahah that's what i call "sick". Thinking yourself that you are the best analyst 😂😂😂

Teller

Teller
guys, We want every ones contribution

Teller said is said..

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
@Teller - bro is this your real foto? this foto seems young. but your work is of a old cuning guy. 
i dont beleave this is your foto

ipo

ipo
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Teller wrote:Xxx means, x=1XX, but we should not disclose our level. My one is 3 digits
The person having IQ of 160 can't understand your comment  Laughing Laughing Laughing
so that IQ test can't be trusted  Basketball Basketball Basketball

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
@Teller wrote:guys, We want every ones contribution

Yeah why not  Smile

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
@ipo - IQ is not critical concern if a person have extream commitment and laser focused goal.

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
@ThilinaM wrote:@Teller - bro is this your real foto? this foto seems young. but your work is of a old cuning guy. 
i dont beleave this is your foto

Hahah old cunning guy 😂

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum