FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » His Name is Terror ...

His Name is Terror ...

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:49 pm

NANDANA2012


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@MarketResearch wrote:
@Teller wrote:If the cap fits simply wear it. Even i have 100% to edit/moderate/delete any of your posts. But im so democratic thats the reason acting gently. Of course in 2012, i also engaged with Bairaha promotion. I purchased Bairaha 35 to 50 ,60 in sevaral stages . Correct  i sold Bairaha above 475/-,  during those time EPF adviSORS also red our posts, thats the reason they entered 200+ GRAN,  After 2012, i came to know colombo stock exchange entered to massive over value and controlled by manipulators . So i sold 60% my holding and keep remain as life time investments. Day by day  i understood the world. In simply i understood that money is not every thing and every one has a right to live. I became vegetarian and so far i didnt entertain those kind of shares. Currently  i have enough and my CSE investments less than 20% of my overall wealth. But i stand the forum on behalf of retailers success .
FINALLY THE CODE IS VERY SIMPLE...
I always believe the members in this forum are not fools to believe me or any one blindly. In this economic system every one wants profit but the reality is its not. The journey is very critical and hard. Finally its upto you to hold ,buy or sell. In simply profit or losses will bear by you.  I think you UNDERSTOOD IF NOT BETTER TO UNDERSTAND ...
Dear Friends and Teller,

I join with the majority and apologize for my  post. I suspected that he would be another manipulator. But most of them have mentioned his genuineness and i do not shame to say " sorry". My apologies Mr.Teller.

So nice.. Only great people can apologise.. Others just argue...

22His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:57 pm

Mr-Star


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@NANDANA2012 wrote:
@MarketResearch wrote:
@Teller wrote:If the cap fits simply wear it. Even i have 100% to edit/moderate/delete any of your posts. But im so democratic thats the reason acting gently. Of course in 2012, i also engaged with Bairaha promotion. I purchased Bairaha 35 to 50 ,60 in sevaral stages . Correct  i sold Bairaha above 475/-,  during those time EPF adviSORS also red our posts, thats the reason they entered 200+ GRAN,  After 2012, i came to know colombo stock exchange entered to massive over value and controlled by manipulators . So i sold 60% my holding and keep remain as life time investments. Day by day  i understood the world. In simply i understood that money is not every thing and every one has a right to live. I became vegetarian and so far i didnt entertain those kind of shares. Currently  i have enough and my CSE investments less than 20% of my overall wealth. But i stand the forum on behalf of retailers success .
FINALLY THE CODE IS VERY SIMPLE...
I always believe the members in this forum are not fools to believe me or any one blindly. In this economic system every one wants profit but the reality is its not. The journey is very critical and hard. Finally its upto you to hold ,buy or sell. In simply profit or losses will bear by you.  I think you UNDERSTOOD IF NOT BETTER TO UNDERSTAND ...
Dear Friends and Teller,

I join with the majority and apologize for my  post. I suspected that he would be another manipulator. But most of them have mentioned his genuineness and i do not shame to say " sorry". My apologies Mr.Teller.

So nice.. Only great people can apologise.. Others just argue...
I Don't Know Who is he. But He is best. I read all the post that is posted by him. Sorry about what I said

23His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Tue Feb 04, 2020 10:04 pm

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yeah Teller is a good post provider. I also appreciate his good work.

But don't trust anyone 100%. Or you will just suffer later.(Not special for teller,just a statement)

24His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:41 am

ThilinaM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM - I advised u kavindu. i cant find the exact text. but i gave u warning.
u disagree now u see what happened to u. atten aththata panina kurulla themi nasee.

u can jump stock to stock if u r veteran. but not now  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

25His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:42 am

ThilinaM


Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
new comers think people try no promote share as devils. its not the case. they may give u new leads

26His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:20 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ThilinaM wrote:@KavinduTM - I advised u kavindu. i cant find the exact text. but i gave u warning.
u disagree now u see what happened to u. atten aththata panina kurulla themi nasee.

u can jump stock to stock if u r veteran. but not now  Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Whaat? Please Explain @ThilinaM

27His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:22 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kavindu - Im talking about your below comment

KavinduTM
@NANDANA2012 wrote:We dont agree with teller sometimes, but his input so valuable.. Many of his predictions has come true.. So lets appreciate him..while agreeing to not agree.. Nobody is perfect...

Yeah everyone may appreciate a good work. Not matters whose work is that.

Teller has a good knowledge in this field. And most of predictions he made came true. So i appreciate him.

But after i joined here (2019 november) I asked about ALLI @ 52 and he recommended me to enter, telling it will reach 57/=. I was ultra new for this filed that times, so i did what he recommended.And sold with a loss @49-50 range. Now it's like 46/=. And i don't blame teller for that.

And he recommended TJL @40 levels and i bought few in Christmas days. it fell to 38/= and now its around 39/=

Few days ago he told COMB.N will fell to 84/= when it was 90 levels. Now its 93/= (div announced of 3 rupees). Maybe he told that honestly with his analysis but no reason to fell that much. Actually it's still @ a good price. And maybe he told that coz of he wanted to buy that valuable share @ a low price. I don't know what was in his mind.

And he always telling to exit from CSE, telling there's no future and 90% companies are overvalued. And also tells ASI will come down to 5700 levels. I have no idea about those statements he made. And i strongly disagree.

His latest recommendations are OSEA and HEXP. i hope they deserve those targets. Specially i strongly agree for OSEA.

Hey i m not blaming. this is just what i saw since i joined. I read old posts in 2015 and so many thanked for his good work. 

Oh i forgot. I asked him about SIRA 2 months ago (SIRA was the 2nd transaction i made since joined to CSE). I had no experience and i was new. All i knew was share prices are going up and down xD. I bought few SIRA @ 2.90/= without any idea and i was lucky. after few days i asked teller when it was @ 3.60/=. He strongly asked me to sell.Thank you for that correct exit.

Actually if any of predictions gone wrong, it is our fault. Not his. No one may blindly buy shares because of someone else's point of view. Everyone must do their own analysis. And if you loss, it's totally your bad. And that was my bad about buying ALLI. Actually i wanted some help those days. Even now i m so new to this. Only 3 months experience (i know its pretty low). But i learned a lot in previous months (actually that was a "lot")

And yeah. Nobody is "perfect"

No offence guys.

Good Luck Investors!  I love you

28His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:27 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yeah @ThilinaM

What's about it?

29His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 5:38 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hey @ThilinaM

I didn't understand. What did u mean?

Is it about not to follow Teller? Or something? 

Explain Briefly.

30His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:10 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
@Kavidu, i can remember i agreed 57 as ALLI target which is prior to policy changes. In connected with recent debt relief and central bank ahnouncement related to 20 finance companies liquidity issue kills the sector trend. Related to combank, im sure you will see it below 90 in near future. TJL still fill with the energy, for a better run tjl take 1-2 months currently its accumilating.


_________________




Teller said is said..

31His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:21 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Guys no one should follow me. You should follow you and i follow mine. But remember, taking a decision require some Data. Bulk of data can be generated an information. Im not limited to one industry or one forum. I contributed to many in the international


_________________




Teller said is said..

32His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 6:21 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:@Kavidu, i can remember i agreed 57 as ALLI target which is prior to policy changes. In connected with recent debt relief and central bank ahnouncement related to 20 finance companies liquidity issue kills the sector trend. Related to combank, im sure you will see it below 90 in near future. TJL still fill with the energy, for a better run tjl take 1-2 months currently its accumilating.

I bought ALLI blindly that times. But yeah it's not bad at all. However what's actually going on with finance sector?

Yeah maybe below @90 but u told it will come down to @84. But i think COMB deserves 100+ levels. After XD date it will come down to around 90/=. That will be the chance.

okay lets see about TJL. I have no idea about it right now. however i haven't analysed it too.

I was looking for undervalued shares. Which will give us maximum profit.

What's ur idea about PABC,UBC,ABL and ALUM? Aren't they undervalued? Isn't it good to collect @current prices and hold? I believe they are good @current prices.

33His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:23 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Actually im wondering , how your guys calculate under value factor????


_________________




Teller said is said..

34His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:38 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Actually im wondering , how your guys calculate under value factor????

Comparing their performance with same sector companies?
Also considering PE,PB , Revenue growth, Moving averages, Cash flow operations.

Actually what is the correct way? Correct me if i m wrong.

35His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:43 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Above ratios give to P.B Jayasundara. Thats how he eats SL economy . Think about modern calcs.


_________________




Teller said is said..

36His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:53 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Teller wrote:Above ratios give to P.B Jayasundara. Thats how he eats SL economy . Think about  modern calcs.

Ahah what are they? modern calcs Surprised

37His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:21 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Kavindu - you have to calculate all 225 companys at least PE/PBV/DIV yield/earnings/assets /cash flow etc

but every thing there is exeption study how prices move.
also listn to some market sentiment.
talk to some industry personal (insiders).

make your strategy
identify cyclicals
fast growers 
and matured companys
+short term trades

Invest according to your strategy
reduce your company list to at least 20 from 225. basically remove all loss making comapnys
lowest PE low revenue growth. low NAV and low PE

now u should reduced list to 50 may be
identify bad mgt remove those also
remove highly diversified entitys which have too mutch head office expences
remove non divident payers and low divident payers and non consistent payers exept growth companys

congrads you may reached top 20.

now you should read technicals. when prices are lower than general level BUY
update your list time to time.

failed companys sell and buy successfull companys (not price operational performance)

38His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:23 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Teller is correct 80%-90% companys are worse than put your money to FD

39His Name is Terror ... - Page 2 Empty Re: His Name is Terror ... Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:32 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
most important thing invest more than 80% of your income consistantly over long period of time (monthly). you have to make investing your life . jenuine investors this is life and deth situation.

When you have considerable money invest to business which u are the boss + invest in real estate
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum