FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» TAP and Greg from Tomorrow
by jaya Yesterday at 11:51 pm

» BOGALA GRAPHITE LANKA PLC (BOGA.N0000)
by jehan008 Yesterday at 9:20 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:40 pm

» Fertilizer ban relaxed: Stock-watch CIC
by SAGA Yesterday at 8:38 pm

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by dayandacool Yesterday at 6:44 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 4:06 pm

» Top crossings today
by SAGA Yesterday at 3:07 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by Eranx Yesterday at 3:03 pm

» CHOT Massively undervalued share..
by Eranx Yesterday at 2:57 pm

» GRAN/TAFL/BFL
by samaritan Yesterday at 2:20 pm

» PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC
by Eranx Yesterday at 1:16 pm

» L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)
by Eranx Yesterday at 12:47 pm

» PRINTCARE PLC (CARE.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Yesterday at 12:06 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:31 am

» Browns bullish on investments in local, international hotels
by samaritan Yesterday at 10:01 am

» SDR allocation reports put CSE in bullish mode; turnover exceeds Rs. 6 billion
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:57 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 9:27 am

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by Invest-Wise Yesterday at 8:51 am

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Dilip Yesterday at 8:51 am

» LGL and LMF run on the card
by jaya Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:34 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)

HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)

+38
cselearner
lakmal
jaya
SAGA
thirucumaran
geesura
Kevinmikegrit
lakymahesh
samaritan
Detective
Hairoos
drunkencub
Wonderer
invest thinker
DKbogols
bonbon
jayantha245
shan31
subash81
cseguide
Mithooshan
ONTHEMONEY
judecroos
Win Win
anges
Equityinvestor
ThilinaM
Soilconomy
MarketWch
EPS
arun.cse
NANDANA2012
naveen
KavinduTM
Sanju121
Teller
Beta1
shalika.56
42 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sun Feb 09, 2020 3:48 pm

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@naveen wrote:Yes i joined 2011 only that time i was jobless no money. Now got something. Now i came back to cse

Aha great.Good luck Smile

27HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sun Feb 09, 2020 6:40 pm

NANDANA2012


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@naveen wrote:If i buy the stocks before the ex dividend date. Will i get the dividend?  And how long should i hold the stock to get the dividend?. Where can i see upcoming dividend paying companies.? Help me experts im new  
Simple, you have to hold sharesc only till xd date.. (Not the date of payment)

28HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:06 pm

Beta1


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
with excellent result of RCL, HEXP we can expect good result from this company also with Dividend.

29HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Teller


Moderator
Moderator
RCL has a doubt due to 2.7 Billion cash flow issues. Im sure Lfin will help this but takes at least one year. RCL has to maintain high raw material stock. So they will struct with cash always. Thats why negative cash flow. Raw mat supply also another issue. Simply profit will be there but in this situation no dividend can be expected much.

30HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:47 pm

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Expect Rs.8 above another dividend from Haycarb.

31HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Feb 12, 2020 1:48 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Yes possible


_________________




Teller said is said..

32HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:39 pm

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/494_1581498696391.pdf

33HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:40 pm

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
superb result from s company so far.....

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/494_1581498696391.pdf

34HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:42 pm

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
yes. 10+ dividend???

35HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Feb 12, 2020 3:51 pm

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
For 12 months EPS should be 50+. Share price will adjust around to 250 level.

36HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Feb 12, 2020 5:33 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Beta1 wrote:superb result from s company so far.....

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/494_1581498696391.pdf

Wah. We can expect huge Smile

37HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:51 am

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
OMG - check EPS & NAV

38HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:04 am

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@EPS wrote:OMG - check EPS & NAV


yes. i have never seen such a marvelous company.....
we can expect good dividend also......

39HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:12 am

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
I got to know that they expect to invest on a new factory...its not official yet...Hope for the best...
This is great company,management very good and future is amazing due to demand of activated carbon.they export to USA,Australia and Uk.....
Perfect for long term and short term investing..

This is not a buy recommendation..Always do the research before any investing no matter who tells anything...Take care

40HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Feb 18, 2020 7:01 am

MarketWch

MarketWch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I belive this is a superb company with bright future.Management,Profits,Dividends are really good.
NAV is 316+ now at 191....according to trading charts...a collection is going on this stock...

41HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:09 am

Soilconomy


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@MarketWch wrote:I belive this is a superb company with bright future.Management,Profits,Dividends are really good.
NAV is 316+ now at 191....according to trading charts...a collection is going on this stock...
Agreed...High possibility to move to minimum 250 level....and cant predict a maximum because this can go to any level...Shares are very low in market and Nestle share quantity also similar to this(HAYC)....

42HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Feb 18, 2020 9:44 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Yeah HAYC is a good counter. Future will be great.

43HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:29 am

Sanju121


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Soilconomy wrote:
@MarketWch wrote:I belive this is a superb company with bright future.Management,Profits,Dividends are really good.
NAV is 316+ now at 191....according to trading charts...a collection is going on this stock...
Agreed...High possibility to move to minimum 250 level....and cant predict a maximum because this can go to any level...Shares are very low in market and Nestle share quantity also similar to this(HAYC)....
Agreed 250 is possible....future is amazing for HAYC...Invest wisely...

This is not a recommendation,do your own research before investing...

HAYC website- https://www.haycarb.com/

44HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:54 pm

ThilinaM

ThilinaM
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
lethargic

Soilconomy


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
This company is exporting Activated carbon for manufacturing masks filters this will be massive profit for HAYC
(HAYLEYS CARBON) profits will be massive...

news-
HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 3m-68010


[size=40]America's largest face mask manufacturer can't keep up with corona-virus demand[/size]



FEBRUARY 26, 2020 / CNN NEWS


Washington — As international markets are left gasping from the effects of the spreading coronavirus, one American business is struggling to keep pace with the skyrocketing demand for its  products.

"It's a madhouse," said Mike Bowen, executive vice president and partner of Prestige Ameritech, the nation's largest surgical mask manufacturer. "We are going as fast as we can."
Bowen's Texas company, which makes face masks and respirators with activated carbon to protect from germs and filter the air, typically has to pitch their products to hospitals and caregivers, not turn them away. Their American-made products are more expensive than those made by their overseas competitors.

46HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:30 pm

Soilconomy


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Charco13
HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Charco12

DEMAND FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS IS GETTING INCREASED.SOME GETTING OUT OF STOCKS

47HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:39 pm

MarketWch

MarketWch
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Soilconomy wrote:This company is exporting Activated carbon for manufacturing masks filters this will be massive profit for HAYC
(HAYLEYS CARBON) profits will be massive...

news-
HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 3m-68010


[size=40]America's largest face mask manufacturer can't keep up with corona-virus demand[/size]





FEBRUARY 26, 2020 / CNN NEWS


Washington — As international markets are left gasping from the effects of the spreading coronavirus, one American business is struggling to keep pace with the skyrocketing demand for its  products.

"It's a madhouse," said Mike Bowen, executive vice president and partner of Prestige Ameritech, the nation's largest surgical mask manufacturer. "We are going as fast as we can."
Bowen's Texas company, which makes face masks and respirators with activated carbon to protect from germs and filter the air, typically has to pitch their products to hospitals and caregivers, not turn them away. Their American-made products are more expensive than those made by their overseas competitors.
well, I'm think the same...activated carbon is the main raw material for making masks,water filters,resp.systems and also purification..so when demand goes high in developed countries they order from other countries at any cost..This is massive news for HAYC(Hayles carbon) as the largest producer of ACTIVATED CARBON materials..Well done Soilconomy for giving a Point of view... 1 rep given...

48HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 4:48 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
100% correct. some Export oriented business win


_________________




Teller said is said..

49HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Feb 28, 2020 5:19 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Dont know if this would have such a big impact...turnover from respirator carbon has been only 4% last FY

50HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sun Mar 01, 2020 11:46 am

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Still no one has identified the real value of this company. fund managers & equity analysts???

51HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Thu Mar 05, 2020 10:01 am

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
HAYC.N : Haycarb has seen a surge in export orders for activated carbon masks following the coronavirus outbreak. 
However, they are unable to keep up to the growing orders due to the fabric material for mask production being 
sourced from China. 
Status: Positive Impact

CAL research report

52HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri May 08, 2020 8:16 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Beta1 wrote:HAYC.N : Haycarb has seen a surge in export orders for activated carbon masks following the coronavirus outbreak. 
However, they are unable to keep up to the growing orders due to the fabric material for mask production being 
sourced from China. 
Status: Positive Impact

CAL research report

Can you please share this CAL report?

53HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri May 08, 2020 9:15 pm

anges


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
looks an attractive counter....research helps

54HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Aug 11, 2020 3:37 pm

Beta1

Beta1
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
when we analyse the trading pattern ,past financials and disclosures regarding COVID of HAYC and DIPD, these are the most undervalue and most future potential shares in the market . we can expect good financials for this quarter also. last year they have done better,so

my personal target is HAYC - Rs 350 or above 
                               DIPD - Rs. 200 or above

( this not buy recommendation. do your own analysis regarding this companies. )

happy trading......

55HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 2 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Aug 11, 2020 8:53 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Beta1 wrote:when we analyse the trading pattern ,past financials and disclosures regarding COVID of HAYC and DIPD, these are the most undervalue and most future potential shares in the market . we can expect good financials for this quarter also. last year they have done better,so

my personal target is HAYC - Rs 350 or above 
                               DIPD - Rs. 200 or above

( this not buy recommendation. do your own analysis regarding this companies. )

happy trading......
Fully agreed  Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum