FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)

HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

61HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:25 pm

judecroos


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@judecroos wrote:
@arun.cse wrote:
@arun.cse wrote:Within this two weeks haycarb will hit 320 & Dipp 210 level.

this is the last time you have to collect both of haycarb around 320 & dipp around 220. Within another two weeks Haycarb will trade 350+ and dipp 260+

See my previous prediction.
Yes you are absolutely correct. Next week will be your last chance to collect HAYC and DIPD at this price range HAYC<320 DIPD<220 and next month everybody can see the move.
My prediction HAYC will touch 350 and 
DIPD will touch 260. Let's wait and see. Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball
DIPD dividend


Dividend per share (Rs.)
Voting :3.00
Type of dividend
Second interim
Financial year
2020/2021
Shareholder approval
Not required
XD date
09 Oct 2020
Payment date
20 Oct 2020
Share transfer book
Open
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bom bom bom

62HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Sep 29, 2020 5:30 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@judecroos wrote:
@judecroos wrote:
@arun.cse wrote:
@arun.cse wrote:Within this two weeks haycarb will hit 320 & Dipp 210 level.

this is the last time you have to collect both of haycarb around 320 & dipp around 220. Within another two weeks Haycarb will trade 350+ and dipp 260+

See my previous prediction.
Yes you are absolutely correct. Next week will be your last chance to collect HAYC and DIPD at this price range HAYC<320 DIPD<220 and next month everybody can see the move.
My prediction HAYC will touch 350 and 
DIPD will touch 260. Let's wait and see. Very Happy Very Happy Basketball Basketball Basketball
DIPD dividend


Dividend per share (Rs.)
Voting :3.00
Type of dividend
Second interim
Financial year
2020/2021
Shareholder approval
Not required
XD date
09 Oct 2020
Payment date
20 Oct 2020
Share transfer book
Open
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy bom bom bom
HAYC Dividend is on the way and it will be best divident paying company in HAYL. Hope a very attractive dividend as 2nd Interim. HAYC Dividend expectation is > Rs.32 for 2020/21.

DIPD & HAYC will raise again and again gradually. As everyday expressions, Q2 will be impressive for both companies. Very safe and great businesses during this period.

Mithooshan and judecroos like this post

63HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Tue Sep 29, 2020 7:16 pm

ONTHEMONEY


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi All, 

I have a strong feeling that HAYC will disclose a pocket full of dividend by end October

judecroos likes this post

64HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Thu Oct 01, 2020 9:20 am

Mithooshan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@ONTHEMONEY wrote:Hi All, 

I have a strong feeling that HAYC will disclose a pocket full of dividend by end October

And they did, a dividend of RS.5.

(Haycarb and Dipped products two solid investments for an investor and i repeat with minimum risk)

judecroos likes this post

65HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Thu Oct 01, 2020 10:17 am

judecroos


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Mithooshan wrote:
@ONTHEMONEY wrote:Hi All, 

I have a strong feeling that HAYC will disclose a pocket full of dividend by end October

And they did, a dividend of RS.5.

(Haycarb and Dipped products two solid investments for an investor and i repeat with minimum risk)
Hi all our members in this forum if you saw my prediction in earlier post I have mentioned that HAYC will touch the 350 level before mid October so as per the movement last few this target will reach bit earlier than I thought. any way keep yours do not sell. Spring is on the way. Smile Smile Smile

66HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:38 am

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Look at today's HAYC movement moved 326 to 349. Today witnessed very strong buying. There is a very big chance to break 400 this time. One of the world's largest activated charcoal producers in the world who supplies products to world reputed companies like 3M. Most probably it will reach 400 RS within one or two days. If you hold do not sell. When reports are out we can see more fireworks flower

Win Win likes this post

67HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:40 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@cseguide wrote:Look at today's HAYC movement moved 326 to 349. Today witnessed very strong buying. There is a very big chance to break 400 this time. One of the world's largest activated charcoal producers in the world who supplies products to world reputed companies like 3M. Most probably it will reach 400 RS within one or two days. If you hold do not sell. When reports are out we can see more fireworks flower
Good for an investment.

DIPD as well as HAYC should perform well. As per the calculations and studies, following Min. Target Price can be seen. Further, superb Q2 results and reasonable dividends in Q3 & Q4 can be expected.

* Highly demanded products and very larger markets world-wide and DIPD & HAYC have unmatched competitive advantages with their foot print on Most of countries in the world.
* Extra profits will be reflected on Business expansions from Q2 end. 
Therefore, Q3 & Q4 should be more favorable and increase profits significantly

Share    Company PE FY 2020/21    Industry PE    Min.Target Price
DIPD             3.17                             16.40                Rs.443       
HAYC             3.11                             16.40                Rs.533

Calculated Company PE based on Current Market Prices

68HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Oct 14, 2020 8:53 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Thanks

69HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Wed Oct 14, 2020 12:35 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Win Win wrote:
@cseguide wrote:Look at today's HAYC movement moved 326 to 349. Today witnessed very strong buying. There is a very big chance to break 400 this time. One of the world's largest activated charcoal producers in the world who supplies products to world reputed companies like 3M. Most probably it will reach 400 RS within one or two days. If you hold do not sell. When reports are out we can see more fireworks flower
Good for an investment.

DIPD as well as HAYC should perform well. As per the calculations and studies, following Min. Target Price can be seen. Further, superb Q2 results and reasonable dividends in Q3 & Q4 can be expected.

* Highly demanded products and very larger markets world-wide and DIPD & HAYC have unmatched competitive advantages with their foot print on Most of countries in the world.
* Extra profits will be reflected on Business expansions from Q2 end. 
Therefore, Q3 & Q4 should be more favorable and increase profits significantly

Share    Company PE FY 2020/21    Industry PE    Min.Target Price
DIPD             3.17                             16.40                Rs.443       
HAYC             3.11                             16.40                Rs.533

Calculated Company PE based on Current Market Prices




Worth !! Worth !!

StockMin Target PriceMarket PriceMin Capital Gain
DIPD           443            310 43%
HAYC           533            382 40%

70HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:02 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
As per Aisa Securities
Target price 500

71HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:36 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Asia Securities: We value HAYC at 6.1x P/E with a TP of 500.00/share. BUY HAYC currently trades at 4.7 x P/E FY21E. We value the stock at 6.1x, above its historical 5-year average of 5.8x on new short and long-term growth catalysts. This yields us a TP of LKR 500.00/share (+29.9% upside; +36.4% TSR). BUY.

72HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:05 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Soilconomy wrote:HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Charco13
HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Charco12

DEMAND FOR ALL THE PRODUCTS IS GETTING INCREASED.SOME GETTING OUT OF STOCKS

Thanks for the details

73HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:32 am

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
dipp will pass the haycarb

74HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:47 am

ONTHEMONEY


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@arun.cse wrote:dipp will pass the haycarb
Hi arun.cse

I also agree with you. DIPD will surpass HAYC share price.

Reason - HAYC main raw materials to generate ACTIVATED CARBON is COCONUT SHEL and with increasing trend of PRICE of COCONUTS, I feel there is a chance that HAYC cost of production will will slightly increased and profits in upcoming QUARTERS may be hampered consequently

However, this is not a major constraints for HAYC as the share is not adjusted for earnings at a discount

Good Luck

75HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:54 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@arun.cse wrote:dipp will pass the haycarb

I do not think so
HAYC 600
DIPD 500 possible

Anyway both good lets see after 5/6 months these tow good shares with HAYL

76HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:01 am

shan31


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Equityinvestor wrote:Asia Securities: We value HAYC at 6.1x P/E with a TP of 500.00/share. BUY HAYC currently trades at 4.7 x P/E FY21E. We value the stock at 6.1x, above its historical 5-year average of 5.8x on new short and long-term growth catalysts. This yields us a TP of LKR 500.00/share (+29.9% upside; +36.4% TSR). BUY.
Can you please share the research report in this forum.

77HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:12 am

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@shan31 wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:Asia Securities: We value HAYC at 6.1x P/E with a TP of 500.00/share. BUY HAYC currently trades at 4.7 x P/E FY21E. We value the stock at 6.1x, above its historical 5-year average of 5.8x on new short and long-term growth catalysts. This yields us a TP of LKR 500.00/share (+29.9% upside; +36.4% TSR). BUY.
Can you please share the research report in this forum.

I tried but how to attach files here?

judecroos likes this post

78HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:13 am

arun.cse


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@subash81 wrote:
@arun.cse wrote:dipp will pass the haycarb

I do not think so
HAYC 600
DIPD 500 possible

Anyway both good lets see after 5/6 months these tow good shares with HAYL

as my feeling no need to wait 5/6 months, It will happen within november

judecroos likes this post

79HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:17 am

judecroos


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@arun.cse wrote:
@subash81 wrote:
@arun.cse wrote:dipp will pass the haycarb

I do not think so
HAYC 600
DIPD 500 possible

Anyway both good lets see after 5/6 months these tow good shares with HAYL

as my feeling no need to wait 5/6 months, It will happen within november
Yes this target can be achieved before the end of this year.

judecroos likes this post

80HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:28 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
With Q2, best run for DIPD will be happened..

Until that, expect minimum 30% appreciation. Recently, this share were highlighted for most of one !! Therefore, highly probable to exceed our expectations !! Everyday, good collections are reported. If one fund tends to collect, this should go up its max. between industry PE and Market PE

Est.Price based on Industry PR     Rs.1,530
Est. Price based on Market PE       Rs.899

So, no wonder if DIPD price will raise and consolidate above Rs.500 before Q2 in Nov 1st Week !!


Focus on Value !!

judecroos likes this post

81HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty HAYC investment in DIPPED shares Sat Oct 17, 2020 4:26 am

jayantha245


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Win Win wrote:With Q2, best run for DIPD will be happened..

Until that, expect minimum 30% appreciation. Recently, this share were highlighted for most of one !! Therefore, highly probable to exceed our expectations !! Everyday, good collections are reported. If one fund tends to collect, this should go up its max. between industry PE and Market PE

Est.Price based on Industry PR     Rs.1,530
Est. Price based on Market PE       Rs.899

So, no wonder if DIPD price will raise and consolidate above Rs.500 before Q2 in Nov 1st Week !!


Focus on Value !!

Please explain how HAYC investment in DIPPED shares impact on HAYC.

judecroos likes this post

82HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty HAYC investment in DIPPED shares Sat Oct 17, 2020 3:26 pm

jayantha245


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@jayantha245 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:With Q2, best run for DIPD will be happened..

Until that, expect minimum 30% appreciation. Recently, this share were highlighted for most of one !! Therefore, highly probable to exceed our expectations !! Everyday, good collections are reported. If one fund tends to collect, this should go up its max. between industry PE and Market PE

Est.Price based on Industry PR     Rs.1,530
Est. Price based on Market PE       Rs.899

So, no wonder if DIPD price will raise and consolidate above Rs.500 before Q2 in Nov 1st Week !!


Focus on Value !!

Please explain how HAYC investment in DIPPED shares impact on HAYC.

HAYC is holding 6.80% of DIPPED, no of DIPPED shares holding by HAYC  is 4,068,746/= at cost around 76/= per share. Since DIPPED price is going up, HAYC has big benefit of this too. Therefore, we should consider this gain on the investment on HAYC balance sheet.

83HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:23 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Don't forget Directors bought big quantity around 285/300 they know better than anyone else

jayantha245 likes this post

84HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:54 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@jayantha245 wrote:
@jayantha245 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:With Q2, best run for DIPD will be happened..

Until that, expect minimum 30% appreciation. Recently, this share were highlighted for most of one !! Therefore, highly probable to exceed our expectations !! Everyday, good collections are reported. If one fund tends to collect, this should go up its max. between industry PE and Market PE

Est.Price based on Industry PR     Rs.1,530
Est. Price based on Market PE       Rs.899

So, no wonder if DIPD price will raise and consolidate above Rs.500 before Q2 in Nov 1st Week !!


Focus on Value !!

Please explain how HAYC investment in DIPPED shares impact on HAYC.

HAYC is holding 6.80% of DIPPED, no of DIPPED shares holding by HAYC  is 4,068,746/= at cost around 76/= per share. Since DIPPED price is going up, HAYC has big benefit of this too. Therefore, we should consider this gain on the investment on HAYC balance sheet.
HAYC will record Rs.16.40 gain for Q2 and it will be considered as other comprehensive income, But the impact will not reflected by EPS of the company immediately. HAYC has Rs.14.38 gain upto the date for 3rd Q. If DIPD reaches Rs.550 in Q3, Rs.44.08 gain will be achieved by HAYC only from the investment.

These gains can be real gains for the company even it is not reflected in EPS, but can realize in Future on Solid Financial Assets like DIPD!!

However, HAYC can record more than Rs.100 EPS for 2020/21 FY without the gain from above investment.

Therefore, DIPD & HAYC will be the most valuable shares.
I have estimated the expected EPSs of DIPD & HAYC for Q2 as above Rs.25 & Rs.40 respectively. When consider the future prospect, DIPD has the batten to grow their business rapidly with the Mix of Glove & Tea markets & demand and spanning in the World. I really believe, DIPD should had done new investments to grab more opportunities and will create a superb financial performance more than Q2 which will be very impressive !!

As per the my early comment, DIPD price should be above Rs.540/+ when compare to other stocks in the market HAYC should touch Rs.650 target. Further, both companies will give a reasonable dividends in this FY  DIPD RS.20 & HAYC Rs.34
With the above expectations, I disposed my PARQ shares yesterday and invested  DIPD !!

I believe DIPD price should increase more times than EXPO did (totally 10 times) with achieved and more potential & rapid business growth !!

Further, I like to share few valuable investments at the present market as per the my view (Not full list) for the benefits of participants who seek a direction !! Own workings will be justified your risk on your money !! 

1) DIPD
2) HAYC
3) HAYL
4) TKYO
4) CIND
6) BPPL
7) PARQ

I am suggesting PARQ as a good investment and other hand,  I disposed PARQ and invest in DIPD. Try to understand the Value of DIPD !!

Finally, refer following comparison

Stock       Estimated        Act EPS       Current         Mkt Price
             EPS FY20/21       FY19/20    Mkt Price     30th June 20
EXPO              4.09           (0.38)       18.70               3.20          
DIPD             90               12.50       330.50            104.00          


EXPO estimated EPS shows an impressive increase by 447% while the Current Market Price gave 584% appreciation compare to 1Q end.
DIPD estimated EPS shows an impressive increase by 720% while the current market price gave 317% appreciation compare to 1Q end..

Share                EPS Increase              Share Price Increase
EXPO                      447%                              584%
DIPD                      720%                              317%


No evidence is needed to justify expected price appreciation of DIPD beyond the increase % of EXPO Price in Short Term !!


DIPD Price will increase by hundreds in near future !!
Focus on the Value !!

judecroos and jayantha245 like this post

85HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) - Page 4 Empty Re: HAYCARB PLC (HAYC.N0000) Sat Oct 17, 2020 7:18 pm

judecroos


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Win Win wrote:
@jayantha245 wrote:
@jayantha245 wrote:
@Win Win wrote:With Q2, best run for DIPD will be happened..

Until that, expect minimum 30% appreciation. Recently, this share were highlighted for most of one !! Therefore, highly probable to exceed our expectations !! Everyday, good collections are reported. If one fund tends to collect, this should go up its max. between industry PE and Market PE

Est.Price based on Industry PR     Rs.1,530
Est. Price based on Market PE       Rs.899

So, no wonder if DIPD price will raise and consolidate above Rs.500 before Q2 in Nov 1st Week !!


Focus on Value !!

Please explain how HAYC investment in DIPPED shares impact on HAYC.

HAYC is holding 6.80% of DIPPED, no of DIPPED shares holding by HAYC  is 4,068,746/= at cost around 76/= per share. Since DIPPED price is going up, HAYC has big benefit of this too. Therefore, we should consider this gain on the investment on HAYC balance sheet.
HAYC will record Rs.16.40 gain for Q2 and it will be considered as other comprehensive income, But the impact will not reflected by EPS of the company immediately. HAYC has Rs.14.38 gain upto the date for 3rd Q. If DIPD reaches Rs.550 in Q3, Rs.44.08 gain will be achieved by HAYC only from the investment.

These gains can be real gains for the company even it is not reflected in EPS, but can realize in Future on Solid Financial Assets like DIPD!!

However, HAYC can record more than Rs.100 EPS for 2020/21 FY without the gain from above investment.

Therefore, DIPD & HAYC will be the most valuable shares.
I have estimated the expected EPSs of DIPD & HAYC for Q2 as above Rs.25 & Rs.40 respectively. When consider the future prospect, DIPD has the batten to grow their business rapidly with the Mix of Glove & Tea markets & demand and spanning in the World. I really believe, DIPD should had done new investments to grab more opportunities and will create a superb financial performance more than Q2 which will be very impressive !!

As per the my early comment, DIPD price should be above Rs.540/+ when compare to other stocks in the market HAYC should touch Rs.650 target. Further, both companies will give a reasonable dividends in this FY  DIPD RS.20 & HAYC Rs.34
With the above expectations, I disposed my PARQ shares yesterday and invested  DIPD !!

I believe DIPD price should increase more times than EXPO did (totally 10 times) with achieved and more potential & rapid business growth !!

Further, I like to share few valuable investments at the present market as per the my view (Not full list) for the benefits of participants who seek a direction !! Own workings will be justified your risk on your money !! 

1) DIPD
2) HAYC
3) HAYL
4) TKYO
4) CIND
6) BPPL
7) PARQ

I am suggesting PARQ as a good investment and other hand,  I disposed PARQ and invest in DIPD. Try to understand the Value of DIPD !!

Finally, refer following comparison

Stock       Estimated        Act EPS       Current         Mkt Price
             EPS FY20/21       FY19/20    Mkt Price     30th June 20
EXPO              4.09           (0.38)       18.70               3.20          
DIPD             90               12.50       330.50            104.00          


EXPO estimated EPS shows an impressive increase by 447% while the Current Market Price gave 584% appreciation compare to 1Q end.
DIPD estimated EPS shows an impressive increase by 720% while the current market price gave 317% appreciation compare to 1Q end..

Share                EPS Increase              Share Price Increase
EXPO                      447%                              584%
DIPD                      720%                              317%


No evidence is needed to justify expected price appreciation of DIPD beyond the increase % of EXPO Price in Short Term !!


DIPD Price will increase by hundreds in near future !!
Focus on the Value !!
Thanks for your valuable time spent to give us this details. !00% true. Honestly I also have all these in my PF.

ONTHEMONEY and jayantha245 like this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum