FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down  Message [Page 12 of 15]

276HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:16 pm

KavinduTM

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
But they gave 24rs per share in December. Can we expect a dividend again in march too?  🤔

277HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:30 pm

stockback

they are talking about HEXP,  this is like Yanne kohoda malle pol wage

278HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:48 pm

KavinduTM

@stockback wrote:they are talking about HEXP,  this is like Yanne kohoda malle pol wage
But @sajeewa mentioned REXP?

279HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Mar 04, 2020 11:58 pm

Teller

Yes , we talked about REXP, we hope attractive dividend this time. Also we hope a dividend from HEXP but with in 60 days.

280HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:22 am

Eranga87

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:There are so many worthy shares in the market, do not depend on one of share. anyway, until the market to be positive HEXP price is coming down. it may be Rs.90 -80 level.
Yeah there are much. I keep informing people about them. Which i consider worthy at current prices. However mostly tomorrow will be green. It won't come back to 90 again. At least for a long time. At least market had to come below 5000 levels to happen such a disaster. It won't happen. Uptrend to be started sooner.

@Teller wrote:@eranga, list down your worthy shares. Then i can judge your knowledge . Some times shares are not too high to buy. If you forget that theory, one day you will lost in huge. Dont compare upper and higher price of a share. Those are baseless. I recommend Hexp with a reason, list down which share will give you a 100% in CSE. Of course HEXP. I trade more than 5 markets. Studied more than 3500 companies. So i know how it works. Its upto you to leave or go ahead
@
26 Feb 2020, I told that HEXP comedown Rs. 90-80 level, then HEXP price Rs.105, today Rs.88. within 2 weeks, price camedown 90-80 level..

281HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:04 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
@Eranga87 wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:There are so many worthy shares in the market, do not depend on one of share. anyway, until the market to be positive HEXP price is coming down. it may be Rs.90 -80 level.
Yeah there are much. I keep informing people about them. Which i consider worthy at current prices. However mostly tomorrow will be green. It won't come back to 90 again. At least for a long time. At least market had to come below 5000 levels to happen such a disaster. It won't happen. Uptrend to be started sooner.

@Teller wrote:@eranga, list down your worthy shares. Then i can judge your knowledge . Some times shares are not too high to buy. If you forget that theory, one day you will lost in huge. Dont compare upper and higher price of a share. Those are baseless. I recommend Hexp with a reason, list down which share will give you a 100% in CSE. Of course HEXP. I trade more than 5 markets. Studied more than 3500 companies. So i know how it works. Its upto you to leave or go ahead
@
26 Feb 2020, I told that HEXP comedown Rs. 90-80 level, then HEXP price Rs.105, today Rs.88. within 2 weeks, price camedown 90-80 level..

Yeah you predicted corona won't be resolved for another 2 weeks and i believed it will be resolved. That's why i told ASI may come 5000 levels to happen such a disaster and that disaster happened. 🙁

282HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:20 pm

Eranga87

@KavinduTM wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:

@

Yeah you predicted corona won't be resolved for another 2 weeks and i believed it will be resolved. That's why i told ASI may come 5000 levels to happen such a disaster and that disaster happened. 🙁

before, recommend share with the price for others, you should know the environment change. otherwise, innocent investors will lose. everyone know corona, even teller also..

283HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:30 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
@Eranga87 wrote:
before, recommend share with the price for others, you should know the environment change. otherwise, innocent investors will lose. everyone know corona, even teller also..

Yes sure but case became worst at the end of feb. I predicted this will be controlled but it didn't. Even everything would be changed tomorrow. Special situations are messed than the normal situation. All my predictions were reversed with the virus. Sad.

284HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:37 pm

Eranga87

@KavinduTM wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:

Yes sure but case became worst at the end of feb. I predicted this will be controlled but it didn't. Even everything would be changed tomorrow. Special situations are messed than the normal situation. All my predictions were reversed with the virus. Sad.
Smile

285HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:18 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
Teller will be hanging around this forum 24 hours, now disappeared and leaving behind his own victims turned HEXP ardent supporters until their good escape, consisting of HEXP Choir reciters, HEXP Orchestras, HEXP bandwagon and HEXP Baby regiment.    

Last edited by Miss-Sangeetha on Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

286HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:28 pm

Intrinsicvalue

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Miss-sangeetha haha true story.. he may be dumped hexp yesterday since he was telling others to buy Razz Razz

287HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:29 pm

Eranga87

@Sangeetha, well said Very Happy

288HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:22 pm

Teller

Teller
Im here, i am filling my buckets slowly . I never think this world will die because of this virus. So i have a hope. I buy what i want . When im buying i am keeping quite. Compare to other shares , HEXP maintain well its position. I never loss in stock market . I mean overall. Im always in profit because im less greedy . Compare to up matket , down market give us more profit. But you should not switch your quality stocks. Investors have different different strategies in up or down markets. Thats usual .

Teller said is said..

Nilanga Bandara likes this post

289HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:35 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Me too collecting HEXP and few other stocks these days.

290HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty HEXP Rs.4.50 , HAYC 9.00 rupees dividend. Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:48 pm

Teller

Teller
Fabulous , they think about share holders...what a nice move in this hard time.

291HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:56 pm

Teller

Teller
Hexp dividends ,
30 Mar 2020 - Rs.4.50 2019/2020 third inter..
31 Dec 2019-Rs 2.00 2019/2020 second inter
30 sep 2019 Rs 2.00 2019/2020 First inter

Wow.mi believe they will give final dividend too....
What a company ...Teller said is said..

Teller said is said..

292HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:03 pm

anges

all export companies doing great ! if you have the cash good counter

293HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Thu Apr 02, 2020 2:35 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
@anges wrote:all export companies doing great ! if you have the cash good counter
Doesn't export affected particularly shipping goods....

294HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Hayley's Export Sun Jun 14, 2020 10:13 am

chathura123

Manager - Equity Analytics
According to last report Hayley's export was experiencing eroding performance.
Their RoE dropped on the other hand increasing short term debt to finance purchasing of property plant and equipment .
They are minus cash position now.
Inventories were increased due to low demand from overseas.
Profit was 145mn.but short term debt is 277 mn .
That means ,Hexp will not pay dibidend in next year .
(Most probably )

295HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sun Jun 14, 2020 8:40 pm

shan31

Your analysis is not not correct, Chathura. Please read again, it appears their turnover had come down for the last quarter and inventory has increased. may be sales didn't take place during March. I think they will do well in this quarter.

296HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sun Jun 14, 2020 9:47 pm

Eranga87

div. may be bellow Rs. 1.50

297HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:42 am

Teller

Teller
Now it has confirmed company is on more track . New plants will produce part of REXP portfolio . Its not hard to maintain 30 EPS for HEXP. Because it has 8 million shares which means 240 million Net profit . Its a very easy task.

Teller said is said..

298HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:21 am

chathura123

@ Teller
My problem is not about long term ,still their export destinations are not fully recovered.
They obtained 277 mn short term loan and their profit is only 146 mn .that means they have to face cash flow issue in coming quarters .
ROE is also dropped to 7% .I also have Hexp. I have lot questions.

299HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Jun 15, 2020 10:24 am

chathura123

@ Shan
Can you explain what is not correct .?
They have 277mn St loan .and profit is only 146 mn .ROE dropped to 7% .
Until recovering of export destinations there will be cash flow issue .

300HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Jun 15, 2020 9:11 pm

shan31

Pls check Current Assets, Group Inventory  (274-90) +184 . It appears they couldn't sell the stocks during the last quarter due to Covid which could have reduced the bank borrowings as well.

I am attaching below their COVID impact disclosure which states " Order book remain strong".  [url=https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/Annoucement - Impact of Covid 19 - Hayleys Fibre PLC_1260808274135220_1261002379973699.pdf]https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/Annoucement%20-%20Impact%20of%20Covid%2019%20-%20Hayleys%20Fibre%20PLC_1260808274135220_1261002379973699.pdf[/url]

I think this company should do well in this year from the second quarter.

301HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jun 19, 2020 2:13 pm

stockback

HEXP slowly buying pressure building  surely this will touch All time high again. good company good dividend paying company..

302HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jun 19, 2020 3:33 pm

Hope123

It looks their dividend yield is not so attractive? Isn't it?

303HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Fri Jun 19, 2020 10:28 pm

stockback

@Hope123 wrote:It looks their dividend yield is not so attractive? Isn't it?

check Bank FD rates.

thy paid 8.50 for this year. last year they paid around 5.00
most important thing is they have increase dividend paying. if they able to deliver end of march orders and production the result will different one. check financial statement  carefully. then you will see it.

304HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Sat Jun 20, 2020 2:10 am

chathura123

Still not recovering most of its export destinations .inventories has built up and financed with short term loan of 277 Mn.
And ROE has dropped drastically due to finance cost .
Also their cash position has deteriorated.
This will continue another 2 or 3 quarters.
It can come to 80 level soon .

305HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) - Page 12 Empty Re: HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC (HEXP.N0000) Mon Jun 22, 2020 1:38 am

stockback

@chathura123 wrote:Still not recovering most of its export destinations .inventories has built up and financed with short term loan of 277 Mn.
And ROE has dropped drastically due to finance cost .
Also their cash position has deteriorated.
This will continue another 2 or 3 quarters.
It can come to 80 level soon .

no dear..
clearly company saying about "strong demand"last quarter drop bit. bcz corona Virus

I think it will be recover coming quarter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 12 of 15]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum