FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

ප‍්‍රකට බැංකුවක ATM ආරක්ෂක දෝෂයක්..? හැකරුන්ට ඔබගේ මුදල් දත්ත වෙත ප්‍රවේශ වීමට හැකියි..?

+9
CSE VIJAY
KavinduTM
Miss-Sangeetha
Winner123
dushanp
nuwanmja
ThilinaM
Teller
Eranga87
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

CSE VIJAY

Manager - Equity Analytics

Winner123 wrote:Yeah together we stand we all win.
Brother how is your KAPI horse now? We all have to stand together with KAPI horse

Eranga87

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

past actions determine your present self and situation, and your present actions determine your future situation.

The past is who you are, what made you as yourself today. The future is what you will become. It is important to learn from the past as it teaches invaluable lessons that help shape the future.

CSE VIJAY

Eranga87 wrote:past actions determine your present self and situation, and your present actions determine your future situation.

The past is who you are, what made you as yourself today. The future is what you will become. It is important to learn from the past as it teaches invaluable lessons that help shape the future.

Well said

Winner123

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

We all predict. But whos guesses went 100 correct. Who knew about corona?

CSE VIJAY

Corona Virus is recent matter, EAST & KAPI related to last year, after the Dividend announcement so called experts were dumping the EAST above 20, Those who guided by forum's kings were lost & sold 7.5 after XD date.

Prediction is differ from promotions, two different things

Winner123

I didnt promote kapi ever. East still good. Look at financials. dont expect quick returns.

CSE VIJAY

We are not board of directors of EAST to admire their financials or EAST is not charity organization. we are investors expecting return.

They offered 8.50 dividend and those promoted with the support of some stooge and sold the EAST above 20. Then repurchased EAST below 8 after XD date. Understand? Dividend only 8.50.

They sold say 20- 8(Re purchase cost)=12 which one is significant ? 8.50 dividend or 12 profit with EAST share back?

ASDDS

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

This is something organized.

yasitha1989

Stock Trader

If this bank thinking about their customers first they have to announce their failure and how to be safe.  They can use clear process for problem resolved. Wen they doing like that they can keep their respect and customer safety. This problem can be seriously affect to person who use other bank cards at this ATMs. Hackers can't manage bank's accounts via client machine without big security bug, Sampath Bank is using world highly secure Blockchain technology for the information security . I'm a customer in this bank since 2005 until today, there is no other ones need to do shutdown Sampath Bank, There unfriendly staff and irresponsible management will be do it recently Shocked

nisal.034819

Stock Trader

Really worried about the way you are publishing an unverified article about Sampath Bank, irresponsibly.

You should have firstly verify the genuineness of the writer, who is being a second yer student in a private campus, and one and only member of so called Sri Lanka Information technology Association. What he does is publishing unverified information irresponsibly in order to get an public attraction towards him.

Publishing this kind of falsely news could adversely affect an entire economy of a country; and also the public interest. This is an offense by means of law, which you also have got into now.

Shame on your news, and your bankrupted forum! I suggest you should not destroy mislead the investors by maintaining such a disinformation site.

nisal.034819

Stock Trader

And also I suggest that the one who published it here also should be taken in front of the law on spreading harmful false news which can affect the public interest and subsequently the economy of the country.

yasitha1989

Stock Trader

nisal.034819 wrote:Really worried about the way you are publishing an unverified article about Sampath Bank, irresponsibly.

You should have firstly verify the genuineness of the writer, who is being a second yer student in a private campus, and one and only member of so called Sri Lanka Information technology Association. What he does is publishing unverified information irresponsibly in order to get an public attraction towards him.

Publishing this kind of falsely news could adversely affect an entire economy of a country; and also the public interest. This is an offense by means of law, which you also have got into now.

Shame on your news, and your bankrupted forum! I suggest you should not destroy mislead the investors by maintaining such a disinformation site.
This is a ITSSL announcement of Sampath Bank Problem https://web.facebook.com/itsslOrg/photos/a.2552308864793754/3046139875410648/?type=3&theater
Want to thanks this publisher. This like problems can be badly affect to share holders but everyone have to face the truth. In this situation share holder's duty is get their business to correct path without hide truth  
Shocked Sad

Teller

Teller

Above report is not acceptable. Bank has taken legal action against this guy. He will be arrrested with in a week.

Junior investor

Junior investor

did hackers steal any money yet?

yasitha1989

Stock Trader

Teller wrote:Above report is not acceptable. Bank has taken legal action against this guy. He will be arrrested with in a week.
Oh, How can I believe president of IESL did fake announcement. good decision from bank. Where is the bank official announcement? I haven't seen.  Shocked

Teller

Teller

This is XX,s master pan to abolish Sampath bank and catch the market share.

yasitha1989

Stock Trader

Teller wrote:This is XX,s master pan to abolish Sampath bank and catch the market share.
IESL president's official announcement is available in the page. But your posts haven't  any proof. Official announcements and documents will be better than fiction for the taking share holders and account holders future decisions. If you know the xx's please mention his or her name. Need to be arrest. it will be helpful for the bank and us. I think this forum members don't trust fiction without data and information

nisal.034819

Stock Trader

Dear Yasitha,

What IRSL are you talking about? I dont know whether you are the person who is being the one and only member of that so called institute, as the names are same.

If not, I don't think that you are blind to trust an irresponsible statement done by a person who is being the one and only member, Chairman and everything of that institute. That is not even a legally registered thing.

If you search the sites of the Bank, Lanka Clear and Computer Society of Sri Lanka, which is the only recognized body, they all have issued statements on this fake news.

The bank has already taken legal actions against this, and this person has already Called over to the police. 

At least keep some parameters to judge the status of statements. Only the word “President” does not make any sense, unless the person is a professional to issue such a statement. He is just an 2nd year undergraduate at a private campus!

yasitha1989

Stock Trader

04:17:2304:17:2304:17:24
nisal.034819 wrote:Dear Yasitha,

What IRSL are you talking about? I dont know whether you are the person who is being the one and only member of that so called institute, as the names are same.

If not, I don't think that you are blind to trust an irresponsible statement done by a person who is being the one and only member, Chairman and everything of that institute. That is not even a legally registered thing.

If you search the sites of the Bank, Lanka Clear and Computer Society of Sri Lanka, which is the only recognized body, they all have issued statements on this fake news.

The bank has already taken legal actions against this, and this person has already Called over to the police. 

At least keep some parameters to judge the status of statements. Only the word “President” does not make any sense, unless the person is a professional to issue such a statement. He is just an 2nd year undergraduate at a private campus!
Dear Nisal
I haven't seen any post from CSSL related this problem. if you have seen please post link. but I have been seen news paper article from Lanka Clear.  Bank's & Lanka Clear's announcements are relay good sources to know truth  Laughing . I don't know ITSSL is legal or not. They have more than 5000 Facebook fans . If it illegal society respectable professionals and law enforcement agencyes can stop them just now. If any one told he is a leader or president in some institute or group we can speak him to that position. We want get profits from investments this like information is valuable for us. this news can be fails. bank can take necessary action for keep customers and investors trust. I think you are expert in this sectore. Do you have any proof for Yasiru & Yasitha are same person?  Do you have any proof for confirm my membership of  ITSSL?

nisal.034819

Stock Trader

yasitha1989 wrote:04:17:2304:17:2304:17:24

Dear Nisal
I haven't seen any post from CSSL related this problem. if you have seen please post link. but I have been seen news paper article from Lanka Clear.  Bank's & Lanka Clear's announcements are relay good sources to know truth  Laughing . I don't know ITSSL is legal or not. They have more than 5000 Facebook fans . If it illegal society respectable professionals and law enforcement agencyes can stop them just now. If any one told he is a leader or president in some institute or group we can speak him to that position. We want get profits from investments this like information is valuable for us. this news can be fails. bank can take necessary action for keep customers and investors trust. I think you are expert in this sectore. Do you have any proof for Yasiru & Yasitha are same person?  Do you have any proof for confirm my membership of  ITSSL?
Dear Yasitha,

Extremely sorry that I have misread the names, and beg your pardon on any damage.

Please refer the facebook pages of TechCert and CSSL for their announcements on the incident.

Anyone can initiate facebook pages and publish rumors, and it is our responsibility to search for the professionalism of such news. No wonder why the gossip sites get so many fan counts.

It is not worth to spend time to talk about the acceptability of the publisher of the fake news, as CSSL has clearly explained the same.

yasitha1989

Stock Trader

nisal.034819 wrote:
yasitha1989 wrote:04:17:2304:17:2304:17:24

Dear Nisal
Dear Yasitha,

Extremely sorry that I have misread the names, and beg your pardon on any damage.

Please refer the facebook pages of TechCert and CSSL for their announcements on the incident.

Anyone can initiate facebook pages and publish rumors, and it is our responsibility to search for the professionalism of such news. No wonder why the gossip sites get so many fan counts.

It is not worth to spend time to talk about the acceptability of the publisher of the fake news, as CSSL has clearly explained the same.
Dear Nisal,
Please make attention about this Facebook fake news post " https://web.facebook.com/groups/498894414005989/permalink/682260845669344 .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum