FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

COVID19: Latest Updates

+28
nigma
Quibit
Eranga87
sameera_cds
samaritan
4Corners
target1
Eugine Fernando
Yahapalanaya
Chithi
npgslnawa
Eng Krishantha
roshan1039
fastandeasygrowth
jason12
para12
hasitha@CSE
ChooBoy
Teller
King of vice
Junior investor
Intrinsicvalue
Arrowrisk
Kipling
Promoney
Cricketman
KavinduTM
NANDANA2012
32 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

81COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:06 pm

ChooBoy

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

All examinations scheduled till 31 March postponed till further notice - Examinations Department- adaderana.lk

82COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:07 pm

ChooBoy

Issuing of licences, other documents & services stopped at Dept. of Motor Traffic main office, Werahera & district offices until 31 March -Govt. Info Dep- adaderana.lk

83COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:30 pm

ChooBoy

Two persons from Ragama & Bandaragama arrested by CID for spreading false information on Covid-19 on Facebook & to be produced before courts - Police- adaderana.lk

84COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:44 pm

ChooBoy

Three more including a 13 year old girl diagnosed positive for Covid-19, bringing total to 21 - Director General of Health- adaderana.lk

85COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 2:48 pm

ChooBoy

ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ covid-19 රෝගීන් 18 දෙනෙක් වාර්තා වෙලා ඉන්න වෙලාවේ පොඩි දෙයක් කියන්න හිතුණා.. මේ සටහන මම පටන් ගන්නෙ "Don't try to be like patient 31" කියලා ... 

කවුද මේ patient 31 කියන්නෙ? දකුණු කොරියාව කියන්නෙ චීනයට පස්සෙ ඉතාම සීඝ්‍රයෙන් මේ වෛරසය මුලින්ම ව්‍යාප්ත වුන රටක්.. හැබැයි ඒ යම් හේතුවක් නිසා.. ඒ හේතුව තමයි " patient 31" කතාව. 

පෙබරවාරි 18 වෙනකන් වගෙ දවසට එකා දෙන්නා වගෙ වාර්තා වුනු දකුණු කොරියානු රෝගීන් සංඛ්‍යාව තිබුණෙ 30ක් විදියට.. Daegu වල 61 හැවිරිදි කාන්තාවක් 31 වෙනි රෝගියා විදියට කොරෝනා පොසිටිව් වෙනවා.. 

කතන්දරේ පටන් ගන්නෙ එතනින්. පෙබරවාරි 28 වෙනකොට රෝගීන් 31 ක්ෂණයකින් රෝගීන් 1000 න් එහා පැත්තට පනිනවා.. 31 වෙනි රෝගියාගෙ ඉතිහාසය පරීක්ශා කරනකොට තමයි ඉහමොළ රත් වෙන්න ගන්නෙ.. 

මේ කාන්තාව පෙබරවාරි 6 රිය අනතුරකට මුහුණ දීලා රෝහල් ගත වෙලා තියෙනවා.. ඊට පස්සෙ 7 වෙනිදා රෝහලෙන් discharge වෙලා එයාගෙ ප්‍රියතම Shincheonji කියන පල්ලියට ගිහින් තියෙනවා.. උණ එක්ක හිසරදයක් මෙයාට ඇවිත් තියෙනවා.. වැඩිය ගණන් අරන් නෑ.. උණ ගතිය වැඩි වෙනකොට වෛද්‍යවරු කියලා තියෙනවා විවේක ගන්න කියලා .. අහලා නෑ.. පෙබරවාරි 15 කොරෝනා ටෙස්ට් එක කරන්න කීවට එයා අහලා නෑ.  සාමාන්‍ය උණක් කියලා හිතාගෙන එදා යාළුවෙක් එක්ක හෝටලයක දවල් ආහාරයත් අරගෙන Shincheonji කියන පල්ලියේ යාඥා වලට උණ ගතියෙන්ම ගිහින් තියෙනවා.. මොකද ඒ පල්ලිය ක්‍රිස්තියානි කිව්වට වෙනම නිකායක්.. ඒ පල්ලියේ නිර්මාතෲට අනුව " අසනීප වීම කියන්නෙ දේව යාඥාවන්ට සහභාගි නොවීමට තියෙන නිදහසට කාරණාවක් නෙමෙයි".. එදා පෙබරවාරි 15 කොරෝනා ටෙස්ට් එක කරන එක ප්‍රතික්ෂේප කරන්න පල්ලියේ බලපෑමත් ඇයට හේතුවක් වෙන්න ඇති.

ඉතින් මෙයා හෙන භක්තිමත් කාන්තාවක්.. ගිහින් තියෙනවා 16 වෙනිදත්.. එදා ඒ පල්ලියට 9000ක් විතර ඇවිත් තියෙනවා. යාඥාව පැය දෙකක් වගෙ තිබිලා තියෙනවා.. යාඥාවෙන් පස්සෙ කැවිලි කෑම එහෙම බෙදාගෙන කන එකත් සිරිතක්ලු.. 

17 මෙයාට තදට අසනීප වෙලා රෝහලේ ඇඩ්මිට් වුනාලු.. 18 තහවුරු වුනාලු කොරෝනා කියලා..  ඊට පස්සෙ  දවසින් දවස වාර්තා වුනු රෝගීන් ගාණ අසාමාන්‍ය ලෙස ඉහල ගිහින් තියෙනවා. අර පල්ලියේ යාඥාවට සහභාගි වුන අයගෙන් 1200ට විතර උණ ලක්ශණ එන්න පටන් තියෙනවා. ඒ පල්ලියට ආපු විරෝධය එක්ක පල්ලිය වහලා තියෙනවා.. පල්ලියට එන අයගෙ නාම ලේඛණයක් අරගෙන කට්ටියව වෙනමම කොරෝනා වෛරසය ආසාධිතද කියලා පරීක්ශණ කරනකොට patient 31 හරහා ආසාධනය වුනු රෝගීන් දවස ගානෙ වාර්තා වෙන්න පටන් අරන් තියෙනවා..

මේක නොසැලකිල්ල සහ මුරණ්ඩු කමට දෙන්න පුලුවන් ජීවමාන උදාහරණයක් .. ලංකාව වගෙ රටක මෙහෙම අය සෑහෙන්න වැඩියි. හිතට සහනයක් දෙන හේතුව තමයි තවමත් ලංකාවෙන් වාර්තා වෙන්නෙ කන්දකාඩු නිරෝධායනය මධ්‍යස්ථානයෙන් සිදුවීම් බහුතරයක් වීමත් පිටින් වාර්තා වුනු කොරෝනා රෝගීන්ගෙ සබඳතා හරහා බෝ වුනා යැයි සැලකෙන රොගීන් සංඛ්‍යාව තුනක් වගෙ අවම මට්ටමක තිබීමත්.. 

ඒත් ඉතාලියේ ඉදන් ඇවිත් නිරෝධායනය නොවී බොරු තොරතුරු දීලා හැංගිලා ඉන්න එක්කෙනෙක් හරි 'patient 31' වගෙ උනොත් ලංකාවට ලොකු ප්‍රශ්නෙකට මුහුණ දෙන්න වෙනවා.. එහෙම නොවේවා කියලා පතන ගමන් තව කාරණාවක් කියන්නම ඕන. 

පාසල් කලින් නිවාඩු දුන්නෙ, 16 වෙනිදා නිවාඩු දුන්නෙ පවුල් පිටින් විනෝද චාරිකා යන්න නෙමෙයි ... ශ්‍රී පාද වන්දනාවේ තෙරපි තෙරපි දහස් ගණනක් අය වන්දනාවේ යනවලු මේ කාලයේ..මේ ඒකට කාලය නෙමෙයි ... ' Patient 31' කෙනෙක් ඔය අතරේ හිටියොත් අර කොරියාවේ පල්ලියෙන් නාම ලේඛණය ඉල්ල ගත්තා වගේවත් link එකක් නෑ... ආයෙ ලංකාවට නැගිටින්න බැරි වෙන්න අඩාල වෙනවා ඒම වුනොත්.. 

ඉතින් තමන්ගෙ පුද්ගල වගකීම ඉෂ්ඨ කරන්නම ඕන වෙලාවක් මේක.. ' Patient 31' කතාව කිව්වේ කාවවත් බය කරන්න නෙමෙයි .. අවදානම පෙන්නන්න. ඉතින් හැමෝම තමන්ගෙ පුද්ගල වගකීම ඉෂ්ඨ කරමු.. කොරෝනාවට ලංකාව බිලි ගන්න දීම හෝ නොදීම තීරණය කරන්න පුලුවන් ලාංකික අපිටමයි.. අර හැංගිලා ඉන්න අයටයි.. 🙂

86COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 3:25 pm

Teller

Teller

COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Screen36
This is only possible in sri Lanka. No one has diagnosed these visitors at arrival . So sad

87COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 4:53 pm

ChooBoy

A 73 year old patient at the Karapitiya Hospital diagnosed as the 22nd Covid-19 positive case in Sri Lanka - DG of Health- adaderana.lk

88COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:01 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

ChooBoy wrote:A 73 year old patient at the Karapitiya Hospital diagnosed as the 22nd Covid-19 positive case in Sri Lanka - DG of Health- adaderana.lk

Thank you for the news service @ChooBoy That is really helpful.

89COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:29 pm

Teller

Teller

Do u know?
කොරෝනා අසාදනය වූ රටවල් අතරට දැන් ශ්‍රී ලංකාවද ඇතුලත් වී අවසන්.ඉතාලියේ තත්ත්වය එන්න එන්නම දරුණු අතට පත්වනවා.

ශ්‍රී ලංකාවේ මෙන්ම ඉතාලියේදී පළමු සතියේ වාර්තා වූ ආසාදිතයන් ගණන 2යි.ඊලග සති දෙක ඇතුලත ඉතාලියේ හදුනා ගත් රෝගීන් ගණන 3 යි.

ඒ වනවිටත් බලධාරීන් කිසිම සැලකිල්ලක් දැක්වුයේ නැහැ.සියල්ල සාමකාමී.

නමුත් හිටි හැටියේම හතරවන සතියේ රෝගීන් 9ක් වාර්තා වුණා.ඔවුන්ට එම අවස්ථාවේද එය කළමනාකරණය කර ගත හැකිව තිබුණා.

ඔවුන්ට සිතා ගන්නටවත් බැරි අන්දමට එක් වරම රෝගීන් ගණන 76ක් බවට පත් වුණා.ඊලග සතිය ඉතාලියේ ආසාදිතයින් 21,100 යි.

එපමණක්ද නොව මරණ 1400 යි.ඔබට සිතා ගන්නටවත් බෑ නේද ? ඉතාලියේ විශිෂ්ට සෞඛ්‍ය පද්ධතියක් තිබියදීත් අද වනවිට කොරෝනා වෛරසය මුළු ඉතාලියම අක්‍රමණය කර අවසන්.

ඉතාලියේ පුද්ගලයන් ලක්ෂයකට ICU ඇඳන් 12.5 ක් තිබෙනවා.

ඔබ දන්නවද ? ශ්‍රී ලංකාව තුල ඇත්තේ පුද්ගලයන් ලක්ෂයකට ICU ඇඳන් 2.3 ක් පමණි.

ශ්‍රී ලංකාව තුළ ඉතාලිය මෙන් මේ රෝගය ව්‍යාප්ත වී ගියොත් රෝහල් වල ඉඩ නැතිවී, තව තවත් අයට බෝවී සේවාවන් තවත් අවශ්‍ය වන්නට පුළුවන්.අපට සිතා ගන්නටවත් බැරී තරම් ශ්‍රී ලංකාව තුල මේ වසංගතය ව්‍යාප්ත වන්නට පුළුවන්.

අප මේ මොහොතේ ගන්නා ක්‍රියාමාර්ග අනුව එය වෙනස් වනවා.ඒ නිසා කල්පනාකාරීව අප කටයුතු කළ යුතුයි.

*පුළුවන් තරම් සෑම අවස්ථාවකදීම නිවාස තුලටම වී සිටින්න.*පොදු ස්ථාන වල‍ට යන විට අනවශ්‍ය භාණ්ඩ අත ගෑමෙන් වලකින්න.

*අත් වැලමිට දක්වා සෝදන්න *ඔබ නිවෙසෙන් බැහැරව යන අවස්ථාවන්වලදී මුණ ඇල්ලීමෙන් වලකින්න.*උණ , හෙම්බිරිස්සාව තිබෙනවානම් වෛද්‍ය වරයෙක් හමුවන්න.

*විදේශ ගතව සිට මෑතකදී පැමිණි අයෙක් සිටිනවානම් ඒ අය වෛද්‍ය උපදෙස් ලබාගන්න.*ඒම පුද්ගලයන් සිටිනවානම් දුරකථනය මගින් ඔවුන්ව සම්බන්ද කර ගන්න.

*හැකි සෑම විටම ඔබ දන්නා දේවල් සමාජය දැනුවත් කරන්න.මේ දේවල් පිළිපැදීම තුලින් ඔබ පමණක් නොව රටක් ආරක්ෂා කර ගැනීමට ඔබට පුළුවන්.

90COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:31 pm

ChooBoy

UPDATE: A total of 28 patients tested positive for Coronavirus in Sri Lanka by now -DG of Health- adaderana.lk

91COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:45 pm

hasitha@CSE

hasitha@CSE
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

ඉතාලි ඉදලා ආපු අය පරීක්ෂණ වලට බය HIV තියන නිසා කියන්නෙ ඇත්තද?

92COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty A Conversation With The COVID-19 Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:57 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

I got a chance to have a little conversation with COVID-19. That wasn't a pleasant conversation. Read it below.

Me :- Hey bloody.

Virus :- Hello human.

Me :- When will you stop killing innocent people?

Virus :- Humans? innocent? humans are the worst living being i've ever seen. And i'm just doing my job. That's all. Nothing personal.

Me :- What job? Killing mankind?

Virus :- Yeah. Not at all, just protecting the balance of the nature.Observe below chart. You will understand.

COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQPWCOXm0cwesdOzFnJfCfm2ibwyfCFSKKfzJqrOIArWam4LwRa

Virus :- As you see above, growth of human population was increased af in 20th and 21st centuries. Do you have any idea about how it will end like if it won't get controlled naturally?

Me :- Yes i agree human population is increasing day by day. But what's with it and your job?

Virus :- Kid, population is increasing but understand that land isn't getting larger similarly. With the increasing of  human population, they will need more land to build houses. There are no much forests left. 1000's Trees are being killed in every hour. Humans forgot the basic facts. By the time humans will be swiped out from    this planet. I'm sad this most powerful creature (that's how you people describe yourselves) couldn't rule the earth at least a half of the dinosaur ages.

Virus :- Currently we viruses are working for the orders of the mother nature. Also every natural disaster is happening with a reason. Don't ignore them. We are the nature. No one can exceed the limits. But humans already crossed their lines. So we are controlling the world population.There are much to be dead.

Me :- Ffs omg you must be kidding 😶

Virus :- Watch kid, This is just a beginning. Also you will thank me one day, But only if you survive this time.

Me :- 😰 (I had nothing to say. I was freaking confused, and he left)

93COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:14 am

ChooBoy

Govt declares a 3-day additional holiday (17, 18, 19)This is NOT valid for Health, Food Supply, Transport sectors, Essential Services, Banks, GA & DS offices- adaderana.lk

94COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:04 am

Eugine Fernando

KavinduTM wrote:I got a chance to have a little conversation with COVID-19. That wasn't a pleasant conversation. Read it below.

Virus :- Humans? innocent? humans are the worst living being i've ever seen. And i'm just doing my job. That's all. Nothing personal.

Virus :- Yeah. Not at all, just protecting the balance of the nature.Observe below chart. You will understand.

COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQPWCOXm0cwesdOzFnJfCfm2ibwyfCFSKKfzJqrOIArWam4LwRa

Virus :- As you see above, growth of human population was increased af in 20th and 21st centuries. Do you have any idea about how it will end like if it won't get controlled naturally?

Me :- Yes i agree human population is increasing day by day. But what's with it and your job?

Virus :- Kid, population is increasing but understand that land isn't getting larger similarly. With the increasing of  human population, they will need more land to build houses. There are no much forests left. 1000's Trees are being killed in every hour. Humans forgot the basic facts. By the time humans will be swiped out from    this planet. I'm sad this most powerful creature (that's how you people describe yourselves) couldn't rule the earth at least a half of the dinosaur ages.

Virus :- Currently we viruses are working for the orders of the mother nature. Also every natural disaster is happening with a reason. Don't ignore them. We are the nature. No one can exceed the limits. But humans already crossed their lines. So we are controlling the world population.There are much to be dead.

Virus :- Watch kid, This is just a beginning. Also you will thank me one day, But only if you survive this time.

Question

95COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:33 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Eugine Fernando wrote:
KavinduTM wrote:I got a chance to have a little conversation with COVID-19. That wasn't a pleasant conversation. Read it below.

Question

Just an imaginary conversation xD. I wish not to happen that disaster. I wish baba vanga was wrong. She told (she died in 1996) that there will be a critical global epidemic in year 2020 and nature will be balanced by killing more than 1 lak humans. However most of her predictions were correct. Also that is surprising how she told about ISIS attack on america, 2004 srilankan tsunami,44th american president will be a black man. And many more. Hope she was wrong this time. If she was correct, this is just a beginning. Only 6000 died and if the target is 1 lak, only 6% yet. No it won't happen Neutral  Please no Sad

96COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:46 am

Junior investor

Junior investor
Manager - Equity Analytics

how come by killing 1lak humans can balance the nature? there are 8 billion people on earth.

97COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:28 pm

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Junior investor wrote:how come by killing 1lak humans can balance the nature? there are 8 billion people on earth.
Heard 16 lak too. However every single 1 death will be a balance. It is controlling the growth of population. And eventually over population will be the worst issue we will face.

98COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:45 pm

ChooBoy

How about some good news?

-China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.

- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

So it's not all bad news. Let's care for each other and stay focused on safety of those most vulnerable.

99COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:32 am

Eugine Fernando

ChooBoy wrote:How about some good news?

-China has closed down its last coronavirus hospital. Not enough new cases to support them.

- Doctors in India have been successful in treating Coronavirus. Combination of drugs used: Lopinavir, Retonovir, Oseltamivir along with Chlorphenamine. They are going to suggest same medicine, globally.

- Researchers of the Erasmus Medical Center claim to have found an antibody against coronavirus.

- A 103-year-old Chinese grandmother has made a full recovery from COVID-19 after being treated for 6 days in Wuhan, China.

- Apple reopens all 42 china stores,

- Cleveland Clinic developed a COVID-19 test that gives results in hours, not days.

- Good news from South Korea, where the number of new cases is declining.

- Italy is hit hard, experts say, only because they have the oldest population in Europe.

- Scientists in Israel likely to announce the development of a coronavirus vaccine.

- 3 Maryland coronavirus patients fully recovered; able to return to everyday life.

- A network of Canadian scientists are making excellent progress in Covid-19 research.

- A San Diego biotech company is developing a Covid-19 vaccine in collaboration with Duke University and National University of Singapore.

- Tulsa County's first positive COVID-19 case has recovered. This individual has had two negative tests, which is the indicator of recovery.

- All 7 patients who were getting treated for at Safdarjung hospital in New Delhi have recovered.

- Plasma from newly recovered patients from Covid -19 can treat others infected by Covid-19.

So it's not all bad news. Let's care for each other and stay focused on safety of those most vulnerable.
I hope with these good news. Market will react positively when it open next. Let hope for the best. GL

100COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:55 am

KavinduTM

KavinduTM

Yeah hope for good. Everything will be fine.

101COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:50 pm

ChooBoy

roshan1039 wrote:
ChooBoy wrote:CORONA CURFEW - Coming So
Spreading disinformation, subject to legal action
Curfew Alert❗ 
Police curfew declared within Puttalam district & Kochchikade police area from 4.30 pm today until further notice (below areas) 👇 - Police media.
#COVID19 #LockDownSriLanka #LockdownSL #CoronavirusOutbreak #lka #SriLanka #CoronaVirus

102COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:24 am

target1

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2020/03/16/diamond-princess-mysteries/

Diamond Princess Mysteries

Willis Eschenbach / 2 days ago March 16, 2020

[size=17]Guest Post by Willis Eschenbach
OK, here are my questions. We had a perfect petri-dish coronavirus disease (COVID-19) experiment with the cruise ship “Diamond Princess”. That’s the cruise ship that ended up in quarantine for a number of weeks after a number of people tested positive for the coronavirus. I got to wondering what the outcome of the experiment was.
So I dug around and found an analysis of the situation, with the catchy title of Estimating the infection and case fatality ratio for COVID-19 using age-adjusted data from the outbreak on the Diamond Princess cruise ship (PDF), so I could see what the outcomes were.
As you might imagine, before they knew it was a problem, the epidemic raged on the ship, with infected crew members cooking and cleaning for the guests, people all eating together, close living quarters, lots of social interaction, and a generally older population. Seems like a perfect situation for an overwhelming majority of the passengers to become infected.
And despite that, some 83% (82.7% – 83.9%) of the passengers never got the disease at all … why?
Let me start by looking at the age distribution of the Diamond Princess, along with the equivalent age distribution for the entire US.
COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Diamond-princess-and-US-by-age
[/size]
Figure 1. Number of passengers by age group on the Diamond Princess (solid) and expected number of passengers given current US population percentages (hatched).
[size]
When as a young man I lived in a port town with cruise ships calling, we used to describe the passengers as “newlyweds and nearlydeads”. Hmmm … through some improbable series of misunderstandings and coincidences, I’m in the orange zone now … but I digress …
In any case, Figure 1 shows the preponderance of … mmm … I’ll call them “folks of a certain distinguished age” on the Diamond Princess. Folks you’d expect to be hit by diseases.
Next, here’s the breakdown of how many people didn’t get the virus, by age group:
COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Diamond-princess-didnt-get-virus-by-age
[/size]
Figure 2. Percentage of unaffected passengers on the Diamond Princess. “Whiskers” on the plot show the uncertainty of each percentage.
[size]
In addition to the low rate of disease incidence (83% didn’t get it), the curious part of Figure 2 for me is that there’s not a whole lot of difference between young and old passengers in terms of how many didn’t get coronavirus. For example, sixty to sixty-nine-year-old passengers stayed healthier than teenagers. And three-quarters of the oldest group, those over eighty, didn’t get the virus. Go figure. Buncha virus resistant old geezers, I guess …
Next, slightly less than half the passengers (48.6% ± 2.0%) who got the disease showed NO symptoms. If this disease is so dangerous, how come half the people who got it showed no symptoms at all? Here’s the breakdown by age:
COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Diamond-princess-didnt-show-symptoms-by-age
[/size]
Figure 3. Percentage of Diamond Princess passengers who had coronavirus but were symptom-free. There was only one illness among the youngest group, and they were symptom-free. As in Figure 2, the “whiskers” on each bar of the graph show the uncertainty.
[size]
Again, a curious distribution. Young and old were more likely to be symptom-free, while people in their 20s, 30s, and 40s were more likely to show symptoms. Who knew?
There were a total of 7 deaths among those on board. All of them were in people over seventy. So even though the generally young were more likely to show symptoms if they had it, it hits old people the hardest.
Finally, according to the study, the age-adjusted infection fatality rate was 1.2% (0.38%–2.7%). Note the wide uncertainty range, due to the small number of deaths. 
For me, this is all good news. 83% of the people on the ship didn’t get it, despite perfect conditions for transmission. If you get it, you have about a 50/50 chance of showing no symptoms at all. And the fatality rate is lower than the earlier estimates of 2% or above.
It is particularly valuable to know that about half the cases are asymptomatic. It lets us adjust a mortality rate calculated from observations, since half of the cases are symptom-free and likely unobserved. It also gives a better idea of how many cases there are in a given population.
To close out, I took a look at the current state of play of total coronavirus deaths in a few selected countries. Figure 4 shows that result.
COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Corona-deaths-20200316-1
[/size]
Figure 4. Deaths from coronavirus in four countries. Note that the scale is logarithmic, so an exponential growth rate plots as a straight line. Blue scale on right shows the deaths as a percentage of the total population.
[size]
At this point at least, it doesn’t appear that we are following the Italian trajectory. However … it’s still early days.
Finally, a plea for proportion. US coronavirus deaths are currently at 67, we’ll likely see ten times that number, 670 or so, might be a thousand or three … meanwhile, 3,100 people die in US traffic accidents … and that’s not 3,100 once in a decade, or 3,100 per year.
That’s 3,100 dead from auto accidents EACH AND EVERY MONTH … proportion …
My best to all on a day with both sun and rain here, what’s not to like?
w.
As Always: When you comment please quote the exact words you are referring to, so we can all understand who and what you are discussing.
Terminology: Yes, I know that the virus is now called 2019-nCoV, that it stands for 2019 novel CoronaVirus, and that the disease is called Covid-19, and that it stands for COronaVIrus Disease 2019 … so sue me. I write to be understood.
Data: For those interested in getting the data off the web using the computer language R, see the method I used here.
Other Data: A big hat tip to Stephen Mosher for alerting me to this site, where you can model epidemics to your heart’s content … Mosh splits his working time between Seoul and Beijing, he’s in the heart of the epidemic seeing it up close and personal, and he knows more about it than most.[/size]

4Corners

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 1584627182-tablet_L
ජපානයේ ඖෂධ නිෂ්පාදන සමාගමක් විසින් නිපදවා ඇති අවිගන් (avigan ) නම් ඖෂධය , කොරෝනා වෛරසයට එරෙහි සාර්ථක ප්‍රතිඵල පෙන්නුම් කරන බව චීනයේ ජාතික ජෛව තාක්ෂණික මධ්‍යස්ථානය ප්‍රකාශ කර තිබේ.
මෙම ඖෂධය චීනයේ වෛද්‍ය සංගම් දෙකක් විසින් කරන ලද සායනික පරීක්ෂණ කිහිපයකදීම සාර්ථක ප්‍රතිඵල අත්කර දී ඇති බවත් , ඒ අනුව මෙම ඖෂධය ප්‍රවර්ධනය කිරීම සඳහා තම රජයේ සහය ලැබෙන බවත් චීන ජෛව තාක්ෂණික මධ්‍යස්ථානයේ අධ්‍යක්ෂවරයා මාධ්‍ය වෙත පවසා තිබුණි.
විශේෂයෙන් කොරෝනා වෛරසය හේතුවෙන් මතුවන නිව්මෝනියා තත්ත්වයන්ට මෙම ඖෂධය හරහා ප්‍රතිකර්ම සැලසෙන බවත් , එහිදී කිසිදු අතුරු අබාධයක් වාර්තාවී නොමැති බවත් ඔහු සඳහන් කර තිබේ.
චීනයේ වුහාන් හා ශේන්සෙන් නගරවල රෝගීන් 300 කට අධික පිරිසක් යොදාගනිමින් මෙම ඖෂධය තවදුරටත් පරික්ෂා කළ බවත් එම ඖෂධය ලබාදුන් රෝගීන් සියලුදෙනාම දින හතරක් වැනි කාලයක් ඇතුළත සුව අතට හැරුණු බවත් ඔහු අනාවරණය කළේය.
මෙම ඖෂධය ලබාදුන් පසුව රෝගීන්ගේ ශ්වසන පද්ධතියේ හා පෙනහළු වල තත්ත්වයද වේගයෙන් යහපත් අතට හැරෙන බව එක්ස් කිරණ ජයාරූප හරහාද තහවුරුවී ඇතැයි චීනයේ ජාතික ජෛව තාක්ෂණික මධ්‍යස්ථානය පවසයි.
මේ අනුව චීනය මේ වනවිට මෙම ඖෂධය වානිජ්‍ය වශයෙන් තම රට තුලද නිපදවීම සඳහා ජපාන සමාගමෙන් අවසර ලබාගෙන ඇති අතර , ඉදිරියේදී මහා පරිමාණයෙන් ,මෙම අවිගන් (avigan ) නම් ඖෂධය චීනය තුලද නිපදවීමට එරට සමාගම් රැසක් පියවර ගනු ඇති.

104COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty How Iraj , invites Corona to Sri Lanka Sat Mar 21, 2020 9:52 pm

Teller

Teller

This is how uneducated henchaiyas destroys sri lanka. Educated & country loving people has to raise their voices.

https://youtu.be/HWKimv6bWR8

105COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:38 pm

hasitha@CSE

hasitha@CSE
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:This is how uneducated henchaiyas destroys sri lanka. Educated  &  country loving people has to raise their voices.

https://youtu.be/HWKimv6bWR8
there is a discussion youtube video of iraj with army commander. who is "henchaiya" lol. Very Happy https://youtu.be/rFmRZjwB5-M

106COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Sat Mar 21, 2020 11:54 pm

Teller

Teller

I accept that we have done some thing. But result is not satisfactory . Infected people to population ratio is one of the highest in Sri lanka.
Infected- 76
Population -22 million

Sri lanka is one of highest risky country . We have to understand why we have failed in initial stage. The main reason we were in over confidence . Thats why there was a temparature rally known " if above 28celcius ,no corona ". We have promoted tourism in this way. A brainless work.

107COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Sun Mar 22, 2020 3:41 pm

hasitha@CSE

hasitha@CSE
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Teller wrote:I accept that we have done some thing. But result is not satisfactory . Infected people to population ratio is one of the highest in Sri lanka.
Infected- 76
Population -22 million

Sri lanka is one of highest risky country . We have to understand why we have failed in initial stage. The main reason we were in over confidence . Thats why there was a temparature rally known " if above 28celcius ,no corona ". We have promoted tourism in this way. A brainless work.
[size=30]GMOA also said not to panic and no need to ware masks. if gota decided to stop passenger airplane begin of the month this will never happen.[/size]

108COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Sun Mar 22, 2020 10:27 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya

[size=32][ltr]Kegalle District: 630 in self-quarantine[/ltr][/size]
[ltr]MARCH 22, 2020 BY TSM WEB DESK 0 COMMENTS[/ltr]
[ltr]A total of 630 persons from the Kegalle District were in self-quarantine as of yesterday (21) and are under strict surveillance of public health inspectors (PHIs) as well as the area Police, The Sunday Morning learnt.[/ltr]
[ltr]The situation in the district has escalated following reports of a Warakapola Pradeshiya Sabha (PS) member testing positive for the novel coronavirus (Covid-19) recently.[/ltr]
[ltr]Subsequently, the Warakapola Medical Officer of Health (MOH) had taken measures to alert the public to take necessary precautions through a mobile public announcement unit.Sri Lanka Podujana Peramuna (SLPP) and was a resident at Nelundeniya in Morawaka.[/ltr]

[ltr]The Sunday Morning contacted SLPP General Secretary Sagara Kariyawasam for clarification and was informed that he too got to know about it through third parties and had not officially received any information about the PS member. He further stated that without official confirmation, he could not comment.[/ltr]

109COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:06 pm

Teller

Teller

Above incident is true. We should avoid to vote these kind of people.

110COVID19 - COVID19: Latest Updates - Page 4 Empty Re: COVID19: Latest Updates Mon Mar 23, 2020 12:23 pm

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Teller
We also have to ensure that Our politicians stand firm & root out Islamic Extremism & Madarasa Qazi Hijab Halal MMA & all the anti national elements. I hope you have embraced Buddhism & support  Rathana Thera to ensure the preservation of absolute Buddhist supremacy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum