FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

No MarketWatch.But BFL is running.

+15
bliss
kuk
madu1977
shaankh
Rajitha
mono
salt
sunbee
wiser
cheppecoolguy
essares
Nasdaq
Icebreak
godswen
MarketResearch
19 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty Re: No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:39 am

MarketResearch

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Rajitha wrote:
MarketResearch wrote:
Mr.

Do you think all the big investors who invested on CFLB and KGAL after seeing my comments at this site.(I think only 200 people are searching this forum and a little % of them doing actively investing.Do not supply jokes that all the market depend on this site or investnow.lk . I do not think the bigger investors are not rely on the forum posts.I do not how do you think so.

I don't think anyone bought any shares looking at your posts or will. Have a look at your credibility man. You are just trying to carry out promotion campaigns with 3-4 topics about same share within a small amount of time. That also on shares that have already appreciated over 75-150% in the last month or so.
Believe me when I say those shares will run better without your promoting!

Do not worry about my credibility.It is a personal thing and no harm for others.Normally I say the same thing 2,3 times.It's my habit.It could be mental upset situation or my personal weak.It is not harmful your investment plans.Since your believe "I don't think anyone bought any shares looking at your posts or will".

27No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty Re: No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:13 am

MarketResearch

mono wrote:
MarketResearch wrote:
mono wrote:Rolling Eyes

We have seen some of these investment strategies in full flow from you, the most recent being KGAL & CFLB.

and unless you have some sixth sense, stop making asinine accusations about certain people collecting PCH. If you don't have evidence that certain people are collecting this 'gem' i suggest you stop displaying your 'exorbitant' intellect. Wink

Mr.

Do you think all the big investors who invested on CFLB and KGAL after seeing my comments at this site.(I think only 200 people are searching this forum and a little % of them doing actively investing.Do not supply jokes that all the market depend on this site or investnow.lk . I do not think the bigger investors are not rely on the forum posts.I do not how do you think so.

Pure genius.

Did i say people bought CFLB or KGAL after looking at this two bit ad campaign. how about you learn reading comprehension.

oh and whether you succeed or not, trying to break into a bank is a crime. Wink

Succeed or not, Do Not go to break banks.(Share market eke invest karala keeyak hari hoya gamu.)
Do not go to that extend.Because, even I am not going to do that.Then "Extreme" genuine people like you (Sir) do not do that such bank robberies..Please teach me reading comprehension during your spare time.It is better, at lease we can learn some thing other than investment,After missing of MW.Instead that we replace "Mono Sir's" English Class here.

You Said:"Did i say people bought CFLB or KGAL after looking at this two bit ad camaign."
Oh,then I am not a suspect. I have not done anything to convince others.This two bit ads can do nothing.You are absolutely correct.Then MW is also correct.He can do nothing by two three bit ad campaign.Why can not you understand this ealier.It is happy to see that now you have understood anyone can not promote any share by a forum like this.They can not promote by two bit ad campaign.

"What a miracle."The people who said that the people can manipulate shares by posting "two bit ads" and now they say it can not be happened.Thanks god."Deviyanta stuthi wantha wewa-Owunta Gnanaya pahala kala menawi".[u]

Last edited by MarketResearch on Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:43 am; edited 1 time in total

28No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty MONO.......MONO....MANO LOKEDA THAMA Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:09 am

madu1977

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

lol! What a Face drunken

29No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty What a coincident Thu Feb 10, 2011 6:33 am

kuk

Stock Trader

Guys did you notice that all the ppl who blame the MW are having morethan 1 reputation points and all the so- called followers of MW are having 0 or less reputation points. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

what a concident?

B.T.W

I am not follower of MW, but after analysing what he said, I bought my own way. I was able to earn some millions in very littlle time. Tnks MW, CSE.SEE for share your analysis. And also I personaly dont like MW or CSE.SEE come to this forum since the way that treat him by so called seniors and experts (without sharing their successfull any analysis/strategies in public) in this forum.

Even investnow.lk is not there, they have tought us a lot about how/ when and what to invest on.

I hope Rehan sill start the forum in new way in coming weeks. Glad to see you two there. sunny sunny

30No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty Re: No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:50 am

bliss

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

MarketResearch not out -78 n on his way 2 a brilliant century....
keep it up man...
lol!
Ntn personal bro.....

31No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty Re: No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:58 am

MarketResearch

MarketResearch

bliss wrote:MarketResearch not out -78 n on his way 2 a brilliant century....
keep it up man...
lol!
Ntn personal bro.....

Yes,Machan.I am reaching to -100.Ela kiri.
Laughing Very Happy Razz

I am getting this point in Celsius.
-100 is very cold.Kule Cool
+100 is very hot. Hote hot

This - points are not a new thing my life.I used to it during my schooling.Specially for Mathematics I scored in Celsius.(Minus-Very cool) .

Since my child hood I tried to become the first.(From front or rear.)Probably i found from rear.I seated at the class in rear row.In the bus-Rear Seat.I applied it to the forum.The highest -(minus) point taker.I am getting this opportunity thanks all of them who assisted me to become this level.

(The worst possible reply for the above post: " Admin,kick off this mad from the forum.I remember one requested that earlier.").Therefore please take this comments only abt for my highest point obtaining purpose only.

Thanks.Bright future.(Suba Anagathayak)(Ashcharyamath Kotas Welandapalak.)

32No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty Re: No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:08 pm

$$$

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Market Research,

"Do not worry about my credibility.It is a personal thing and no harm for others.Normally I say the same thing 2,3 times.It's my habit.It could be mental upset situation or my personal weak.It is not harmful your investment plans.Since your believe "I don't think anyone bought any shares looking at your posts or will".

Well said at the end of the day this is what keeps the forum going eh? Manipulators, Mental cases, English Teachers, Morons, Intelectuals, Rogues, Bankers, Muts, accountants, No Brainers, Doctors, Dim wits, Marketeers, Kids, Hoteliers and people with no educational and social back ground what so ever.

Keep it up

33No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty MW Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:02 pm

suja

Guys, This post is not getting anywhere. The only thing I could say is that investnow.lk was good as far as advice and analysis given. I personally benifited from the comments that MW had and CSE.see gave.

34No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty Re: No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. Thu Feb 10, 2011 5:06 pm

mono

mono
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

let's not drag cse.see into this. his hands are clean in my book.

but I'm sure the people who bought PCH at 30+ are seeing great benefits thesedays. it was 21 at one point today

35No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty Re: No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:15 pm

Gaja

Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_cse_announcements/2441297340290_.pdf

36No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty Happy Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:40 pm

abra12

Manager - Equity Analytics

Happy to find a live forum again..with a few known members.

37No MarketWatch.But BFL is running. - Page 2 Empty Happy Thu Feb 10, 2011 7:42 pm

abra12

Happy to find a live forum again..with a few known members.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum