FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend

HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Fri Jun 05, 2020 9:37 pm

ronstyn53

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I too  had an issue with NTB dividend.
https://www.srilankachronicle.com/t57772-payment-of-dividends-ntb

Date of payment was 19th March.

On 9th May only I saw this notice from NTB

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/announcement_portal_prod/CSE%20-%20NTB%20-%20Dividend%20Payment_8160433456334439.pdf

I contacted the Chief Regulatory Officer CSE on the 10th and made a complaint as to why Dividends are being posted and not directly credited, as per their circular.

He said they had received complaints from others too and requested my CDS details , which I provided.
On 14th May my dividends was credited to my account.

22HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Mon Jun 08, 2020 9:39 am

maalinda

Manager - Equity Analytics
Would you mind sharing contact details ?

23HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:20 am

ronstyn53

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@maalinda wrote:Would you mind sharing contact details ?
Renuke Wijayawardhane
Chief Regulatory Officer
renuke@cse.lk

24HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:52 am

maalinda

Any information guys ? Did any of you got it

25HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:17 am

ronstyn53

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
They must have posted the cheques. As per news  there is a backlog of over 400,000 letters at the mail exchange

Just for info following are the details of dividends I received which have been posted.
    payment date  recd date
CCS  10/3         14/5
KFP   17/3         19/5
AHPL  30/3        15/5
SINS  26/5  Not recd
HEXP  26/5 Not recd
NTB    19/3     14/5 After complaint

26HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:18 am

maalinda

thank you. Will wait few more weeks and if not in account by then ill make a complain.

27HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Fri Jun 12, 2020 8:18 am

Hope123

Anyone received dividend cheques for HEXP, GRAN and SAMP by post? Thanks in advance.

28HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:19 am

indika222

Stock Trader
@ronstyn53 wrote:They must have posted the cheques. As per news  there is a backlog of over 400,000 letters at the mail exchange

Just for info following are the details of dividends I received which have been posted.
    payment date  recd date
CCS  10/3         14/5
KFP   17/3         19/5
AHPL  30/3        15/5
SINS  26/5  Not recd
HEXP  26/5 Not recd
Is there any ways to ask companies to credit dividend to bank account instead of sending cheques

29HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Fri Jun 12, 2020 10:38 am

ronstyn53

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@indika222 wrote:
@ronstyn53 wrote:They must have posted the cheques. As per news  there is a backlog of over 400,000 letters at the mail exchange

payment date  recd date
CCS  10/3         14/5
KFP   17/3         19/5
AHPL  30/3        15/5
SINS  26/5  Not recd
HEXP  26/5 Not recd
Is there any ways to ask companies to credit dividend to bank account instead of sending cheques
Fill the following and send to your broker
https://www.cds.lk/pdf/CDS-28.pdf

30HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Fri Jun 12, 2020 11:41 am

maalinda

still no.

I got TRAN dividend which i completely forgot today. payment was 27th march.

31HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:12 pm

maalinda

Anything yet ?

CSE change listing rules for companies to direct credit dividends where client provided bank details. good move from cse.

32HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Tue Jun 16, 2020 6:40 pm

ronstyn53

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@maalinda wrote:Anything yet ?

CSE change listing rules for companies to direct credit dividends where client provided bank details. good move from cse.

They issued a circular in August 2018, but some companies, JKH Group Hayleys Group are not following  it and CSE appears powerless to enforce.

33HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:43 am

maalinda

Issued another one yesterday.

Have u got the dividend ?

34HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Wed Jun 17, 2020 9:43 am

maalinda

Issued another one yesterday.

35HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Wed Jun 17, 2020 12:46 pm

ronstyn53

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@maalinda wrote:Issued another one yesterday.

Received HEXP and SINS on the 15th. Dont have REG.

Although they issued a circular in 2018 it appears they only amended the listing rules on 15th June 2020, and some companies just ignored the original circular.

36HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend  - Page 2 Empty Re: HEXP, REG, SINS Dividend Fri Jun 19, 2020 11:15 am

maalinda

I got em too but no REG.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum