FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» TOP 10 Dividend Stocks
by PROPRITER Today at 11:48 pm

» Losing GSP+: Petty political revenge or Sri Lanka's economy?
by madukp Today at 11:33 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Today at 9:44 pm

» Understanding inflation and share prices.
by KavinduTM Today at 9:21 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by SAGA Today at 6:56 pm

» LANKA IOC PLC (LIOC.N0000)
by Vishwanarth Today at 5:47 pm

» CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC (CTBL.N0000)
by SAGA Today at 2:19 pm

» B P P L HOLDINGS PLC (BPPL.N0000)
by arunaupendra Today at 1:49 pm

» Shadow Portfolio of a leading HNWI
by madukp Today at 1:28 pm

» CSE Crossings for the week
by Pradeep90 Today at 12:53 pm

» Sri Lanka fuel prices after revision
by SAGA Today at 10:32 am

» How did PSX perform in the aftermath of EU resolution to review Pakistan's GSP+
by samaritan Today at 9:23 am

» Watch: Investing in Asia in the New Normal- Nimal Perera speaks too
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 9:06 pm

» Prime Residencies IPO. Over Priced?
by High-flyer Yesterday at 5:21 pm

» Stocks rose across Asian Markets after China & US agree to push forward trade, investment ties
by J-CAT Yesterday at 1:28 pm

» Be willing to take action toward your goals every day. You only lose when you give up.
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 10:31 am

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 9:55 am

» Lifting of travel restrictions on Monday 14th to boost investor sentiment at CSE
by ADVENTUS Fri Jun 11, 2021 11:47 pm

» Hayleys Group Bull Run in the CSE Over??
by judecroos Fri Jun 11, 2021 9:47 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Jun 11, 2021 8:59 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CSE geared into BULL mode

CSE geared into BULL mode

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

41CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:34 pm

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Scree133

Kipling likes this post

42CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:37 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Thanks PMWS.

43CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 4:58 pm

MarketResearch


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....

44CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:16 pm

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

45CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:16 pm

kalu351


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

46CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:46 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@kalu351 wrote:
@MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

How did kandakadu drug guy get the virus? Thats the big question.

Anyway we will have to live with this virus, until a proper vaccine is found. Covid 19 will become like sarampa or measles once a vaccine is found and will be forgotten after sometime.

No point in locking down the country and damaging the economy. I think most countries have understood this now.

47CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 5:52 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 7e25f410

48CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:02 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator
This time i dont think that we should sell now and buy when it drops , because this time we will not get that kind of time window (only 2-3 days). but if you are person who maintain 50% in FDs and 50% in the market, this is a better opportunity to  make it 25% FD and 75% in the market. if red continues on Tuesday , Wednesday is the day that i will start to buy. if red doesnt continue just forget about that and maintain the 50%-50%.

49CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:10 pm

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

How did kandakadu drug guy get the virus? Thats the big question.

Anyway we will have to live with this virus, until a proper vaccine is found. Covid 19 will become like sarampa or measles once a vaccine is found and will be forgotten after sometime.

No point in locking down the country and damaging the economy. I think most countries have understood this now.
Yes follow the examples of US,Brasil..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

50CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Sun Jul 12, 2020 10:54 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

How did kandakadu drug guy get the virus? Thats the big question.

Anyway we will have to live with this virus, until a proper vaccine is found. Covid 19 will become like sarampa or measles once a vaccine is found and will be forgotten after sometime.

No point in locking down the country and damaging the economy. I think most countries have understood this now.
Yes follow the examples of US,Brasil..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
so what you want to do? Lockdown whole country?

51CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 13, 2020 12:27 am

God Father


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
limited Bull is over!!! get ready for unlimited Bear!

Kipling dislikes this post

52CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 13, 2020 1:57 am

Yahapalanaya

Yahapalanaya
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@Yahapalanaya wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@kalu351 wrote:
@MarketResearch wrote:Panic retailers will lose the game...
They make the opportunity for big players to buy at low prices...
After that don't blame...
You have to make your own attitude...
Otherwise, panic retails always lose and big players win the game...
If you can't manage the situations don't invest in the stock market....
HOLD ON even if CSE falls 

Sri lanka controlled a over 800 Navy cluster with huge expanding  territory live naval  personnel and it is almost done now and this kandakadu was not even allowed for visitors also and why cant we see the positive  side of it 
This gave all of us a alarm and we all will were getting too much relaxed and going out and etc etc and now that we are alarmed situation will be controlled 
And even if not what will happen for few days market will fall
 and then again rise giving ua many more opportunities 
See CSE went down to 4400 beyond and came up we all were witnesses the recovery 
So lets spread no more fear no more panic sell coz middle  class retailers will suffer and may go away from the market in the long run that will not be good 
Some of the brokers also spread fear  and.panic and collect low to their own known ones accounts  
Lets take this positively  and lets encourage more people to come to the market guys

How did kandakadu drug guy get the virus? Thats the big question.

Anyway we will have to live with this virus, until a proper vaccine is found. Covid 19 will become like sarampa or measles once a vaccine is found and will be forgotten after sometime.

No point in locking down the country and damaging the economy. I think most countries have understood this now.
Yes follow the examples of US,Brasil..... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
so what you want to do? Lockdown whole country?
Trump,brazil president wanted to save business and people paying price.Rajafucksa family also need to keep their business...Goodluck Srilanks...

agentnrox likes this post

kalu351 dislikes this post

53CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 Empty Re: CSE geared into BULL mode Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:33 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator
@xhunter wrote:This time i dont think that we should sell now and buy when it drops , because this time we will not get that kind of time window (only 2-3 days). but if you are person who maintain 50% in FDs and 50% in the market, this is a better opportunity to  make it 25% FD and 75% in the market. if red continues on Tuesday , Wednesday is the day that i will start to buy. if red doesnt continue just forget about that and maintain the 50%-50%.
my initial plan was to wait till Wednesday and collect. but i cant help , i started to collect.
but i keep lot more to next two days,
CSE geared into BULL mode - Page 3 HyijWwUmfcUAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum