FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)

+238
Equity Suda
Beta1
wisdom79
KavinduTM
kasun_gimhana
BANDB
chandike73
samaritan
ThilinaM
sricap
hammurabi
bhanu
4Corners
sameboy
wbslstocks
Trader123
Invest2018
CITIZEN
Arrowrisk
nuwanmja
Kaish86
Ahcha
samansilva
THE GLADIATOR
rukshan1234
Aruna Chandana
Hewagak
Capton KIng Cool
Cricketman
Teller
ruwa
Roshan Fernando
easthetic
Miss-Sangeetha
Bdcdman
ChooBoy
AmalHoole
Enoka Fernandez
Uaecoindubai
Lucky Gamage
TuTanKaman
Yahapalanaya
Chanaka303
Winner123
glad
ehele90
Eugine Fernando
karuna2
ranferdi
charithaa
gobinath55555
thankrishan
dmtmadusanka
Dr_CSE
sanjulanka
NCC
equityhunter
ruwan326
Pethi
hettdas
WARREN BSL
sureshot
anges
cse1981
LANKAN LION
Thushara Ayya
NZ BOY
KDDND
dhanurrox
Chutta
sandunj
Bond
sanju351
Belgrade
stockback
Gaja
Marketinvest
Hawk Eye
Kumar
Newcomer1
amilaela
yellow knife
bakapandithaya
MarketResearch
jaya_trader
Roshana
wiser
cweerakoon
Antonym
pathfinder
gayannadeeka
donj91
tpr1983
FALCON
Fresher
NimeshaJK
laka
Universalgoal
natsume
alexcardo
kelum
kav4
MJ
Sam2020
dishii
pradeeptha_007
Dr.Bubble
san1985
MY MONEY
SuGi
sandanuwan
Panduka1988
Rajaraam
dahamsiri
prbath
kaka
STOCK HUNTER
banarahu
assandamali
rcharindu
Roshan De Saram
shihan
kelumhewage
SS
peresanjeewa@gmail.com
ABEST
manula
gajaman pro
arrowms
mrmrehan
themask
money 004
VertexCSE
investor1984
Trend
Tradespot
Has_90
Jana1
Roboticfx
aero
UKboy
asigiriyage
karu
Thushara
chamarahs
ONTHEMONEY
m2_yapa
DJ solo
bulletproof
virajith
godswen
STOX
xmart
eeyohan
thambi
Market.Player
opfdo
Namalaka
Genting
FIRE123
Nigel.Machado
Think9
RichDad
suddera
Market Sucker
ranjanie
player
Kinm hunter
chandika91
Tiger
Auther
uditha9
ROHAN
dashika rebekani
nahsuk
nahor
sperera
real maker
sajeethk
windi5
Great.Stocks
prabashk
RIO
mingo23
PGNN
kumaramcr
chamil
ISURU
maddu
damunu
rush
mark
xhora
ssb
vacna
aladdin
Capt
rijayasooriya
bettersrilanka
JennyFunny
smallville
stockanalytic
StocksWatch
Leo_pold
yoyo
invest123
Quibit
wappula
raa
abra12
glwking
rajendran1989
hunter
tkc
ha_na
wikum100
salimts
TuskerLK
Monster
Paypal
milanka
SL.Market
npc86
investsri
gann
Rocky
higanakolla
kam2011
stoka
innam
kuk83
cse.alpha
ControlFreak
econ
tubal
Slstock
mono
Chinwi
242 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 22 of 40]

526EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:13 pm

jaya_trader

Stock Trader

wiser wrote:Bakaya Kiyana widihata yaida? Question TA shows it has a potential. will see tomorrow.( meka itin CSE ekane, last crossing ekka nikam wenna be) but don't burn ur fingers. There are plenty of shares in CSE which are Fundamentally good and undervalue.EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 East11
can u name some undervalued shares to collect at this time?

527EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:19 pm

jaya_trader

Stock Trader

bakapandithaya wrote:Tommorrow EAST may touch 50/-. What u think guys???????????
it will run surely tomorrow.even today it gets a good start.due to technical problems it fail to run much.but tomorrow will be a good day for east.because CT Smith guys are collecting the EAST for superb game

528EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:21 pm

MY MONEY

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

may be Mr.bakapandithaya is correct , if they fix the server problem , there is a potential ,

but guys remember this is its second run , and make sure you exit at the correct time ,

this is not a BUY recommendation , this is the HOLD recommendation

529EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:43 pm

MY MONEY

ane manda mokak weida kiyala Sleep ,

ada hithagaththa EAST hold karanawa thawa 6 months , thts it, lets move to another one pls

530EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:46 pm

arrowms

Manager - Equity Analytics

Meka diha bala indala eyes ridenawa!!!!
Puduma Genu Lamayakne Mad

531EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Tue Sep 20, 2011 12:52 pm

MY MONEY

MY MONEY

while watching EAST , i miss the chance to involve with ASCO and AAIC and im really disappointed abt ASCO (it is top on my prediction list)
read this then you can understand
http://forum.srilankaequity.com/t9751-guys-what-about-asco

guy why cant we hold this share couple of month and see what will happn, while looking at this most of the guys miss gud chances

532EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:54 pm

Market Sucker

Market Sucker

guys dont be a long term buggers for EAST.....i quit with min loss Sad

533EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Tue Sep 20, 2011 2:58 pm

MarketResearch

MarketResearch
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Yes. Keep on Eye.EAST will touch to 20/=. The players under EAST drama has been warned by the SEC recently.(Brokers). These brokers "Terminals" are always supervised by the SEC.No chance for a EAST run.

534EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:37 am

Think9

Think9

yes,, it has. LSL has got the warning.. !!

LSL wont b playin east anymore.. which s a bad news coz we dont know how this wil behave in future. .. . CT has taken over from LSL .

535EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:45 am

arrowms

Good buy EAST.

536EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:08 am

player

player

Think9 wrote:dude.. EGO will always let u lose money.. specially tryin to prove ur point without a proper explanation and with of lack of knowledge dont ever try hard. . at the end of the day if ur tryin to prove ur right on a wrong statement, its gonna effect ur portfolio.. not mine..

crossing hardly make a share to go up.. u cannot say coz of that. even bcoz of that , it also happened coz of a reason..

anyway.. cheers.. cant prove my point anymore.. busy with BLUE.N Very Happy

Hehe,now tell me who has the EGO Laughing

" specially tryin to prove ur point without a proper explanation and with of lack of knowledge dont ever try hard"

YOU GOT THE PROVEMENT BROTHER..... Razz

good bye broker THINK9 from LSL..........

537EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu Sep 22, 2011 9:22 am

gajaman pro

player wrote:
Think9 wrote:dude.. EGO will always let u lose money.. specially tryin to prove ur point without a proper explanation and with of lack of knowledge dont ever try hard. . at the end of the day if ur tryin to prove ur right on a wrong statement, its gonna effect ur portfolio.. not mine..

crossing hardly make a share to go up.. u cannot say coz of that. even bcoz of that , it also happened coz of a reason..

anyway.. cheers.. cant prove my point anymore.. busy with BLUE.N Very Happy

Hehe,now tell me who has the EGO Laughing

" specially tryin to prove ur point without a proper explanation and with of lack of knowledge dont ever try hard"

YOU GOT THE PROVEMENT BROTHER..... Razz

good bye broker THINK9 from LSL..........

well said my friend. these guys think that this is bull stock and just bull shitting. thats all. we should support harsha with his initiatives and try avoiding these speculative stocks. people here never learn a lesson due to pure greed.

538EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu Sep 22, 2011 6:28 pm

Market Sucker

Market Sucker

Think9 wrote:yes,, it has. LSL has got the warning.. !!

LSL wont b playin east anymore.. which s a bad news coz we dont know how this wil behave in future. .. . CT has taken over from LSL .

what Question ......taken over for what? to push down Question Mad
btw hw you know that its CT Question are you really a broker as PLAYER says Rolling Eyes

539EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Fri Sep 23, 2011 7:01 pm

Think9

Think9

i am proud of maself for comparing me for a broker.. lol,, but NO ! im not. Smile

@mkt sucker : we really dnt know wats da reason behind and thats y we should be cautious abt this share.. CT bought at 35 so obviously they ve to bring it 45-50 level ( atleast ) to sell those.. but its the time we have the doubt.. but dont try to sell now.. i feel who eva stuck in this can sell around 40. (thats if u have patients to hold )

i traded this so many times and only the last time i caught. i sold with a loss and managed to cover all with 2 days from REG. Wink ( dnt eva try this untill ur 100% confident that u can gain from the next share.. if not best thing is to hold )

540EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Fri Sep 23, 2011 9:51 pm

smallville

smallville
Associate Director - Equity Analytics
Associate Director - Equity Analytics

Think9 wrote:

i traded this so many times and only the last time i caught. i sold with a loss and managed to cover all with 2 days from REG. Wink ( dnt eva try this untill ur 100% confident that u can gain from the next share.. if not best thing is to hold )

Hmm.. it seems expert players are also losing nuh Wink

Well NP also did the same with GRAN I suppose..

541EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:27 pm

Think9

Think9

of course dudee.. its nothin to be shamed off...

u cant earned ****% profits without losing.. u have to lose so many times as well. but the matter is the ratio between the gain and loss..

542EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:28 pm

MY MONEY

MY MONEY

have faith about EAST, i make my mind to hold this share until it pass 45

543EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:50 pm

Rajaraam

Vice President - Equity Analytics

No body can predict share price movement 100%. But has prThink9oved that he can do it substantialy. And sometimes due to hidden reason some prediction will not come true as he wished. But still he helped us with sharing some good tips for certain other counters. I think most ppl who played with EAST earned a lot including me. May be' last time deal' has not worked. But how much someone could have earned during its run from Rs.11.00 to 50.00. This is how we must make assesment of someone's prediction I think. These days fundamentally strong shares are not moving. So you have look for alternate method for making money. And also share price is not a funtion of only fundamentals. There are so many other factors and that includes manipulation as well. That is why technicals are important. Our ultimnate objective is maximize our profit from this business. But deffinetely new commers to the business sholud not try to test many risky methords rather than fundamentals in order to being in the business without headache in the initial stage of the business. How ever if someone is fully confidence enough to understand technicals,pattern etc they can try with some % of their investment to deal with shares not purely pushed by fundamentals. May be not as an investment but as trading. Whats wrong?

544EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Sat Sep 24, 2011 9:27 am

gajaman pro

issue is in a turbulent market even technicals dont work accordingly. Its the experience of the player. @ rajaraam, and yes new comers should never touch risky counters other than fundamentals.

545EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:14 am

SL.Market

SL.Market

Is EAST at discount at 11.00 level?
But I see that 32 level also getting attractive...
Watch and decide..
Good Luck

546EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed Oct 12, 2011 11:17 am

MY MONEY

MY MONEY

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 East10

yes you are right my friend , WATCH OUT Basketball

547EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed Oct 12, 2011 8:24 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market

MY MONEY wrote:EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 East10

yes you are right my friend , WATCH OUT Basketball

feel getting ready to climb now... will c... anything can happen..

548EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:40 pm

Monster

Monster
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Monster wrote:Why do think it should go to 70/-. I would be surprise if it can sustain at Rs 50/- level. For me it's worth only Rs 15/-. I will never pay more than Rs 20/- for this share. Why should we burn our fingers by investing overvalued shares while many undervalued shares are in the market.

Company has released it's interim report for 2Q.

http://www.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/620_1321439810539.09.2011.pdf

As of report, last six month net profit is Rs 3.2 mn, which is Rs 0.019 per share. Company has failed to submit three month income statement. It may be due to last three month net profit is on loss when you compare the 1Q income statement.

Notes to point,

1. The Company has purchased 4,930,709 ordinary shares which is equal to 51% of Peoples Media Network (Pvt) Ltd for a consideration of Rs.49,307,090/- on 7th September 2011.

2. The Capital Work in Progress of Rs.43,959,392/- had been spent on New Office Building at Peliyagoda at the Balance Sheet Date.

3. The Company gave a temporary loan of Rs.141,529,750/- to Weligama Hotel Properties (Pvt) Ltd, to purchase a Land at Weligama included in amounts due from related parties. Weligama Hotel Properties (Pvt) Ltd is a Subsidiary Company of East West Properties PLC.

EAST is heavily over priced until it's justify it's market price with future earnings.

549EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:02 pm

DJ solo

DJ solo
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Hmm nice to c i have commented on EAST when it wz trading @ 50 levels.. it wz indeed dangerous...Smile

550EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:13 pm

bakapandithaya

bakapandithaya

Change the topic? When East will hit 17? lol!

551EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:19 am

yellow knife

Hi guys

East was very attractive to me when it was trading at 10.00.. I bought and held until the announcement of rights came ...sold at 14.00..booked 40% profit...later collected rights at 10 cents...subscribed, then did not sell when it first hit 17.00..price went down to 13.00..my cost was 10.10..when the second bubble came i held until the last date of first band...sold at 25.90...within next two days it touched 50..Had I held it for two more days....

That was one of the shares that brought me luck..all the best East West..you are my divorced wife...with whom ever u live , live happily...If u ever fall below 10, I am there to catch u with my whole heart....

552EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu Nov 17, 2011 11:20 am

amilaela

amilaela

east can hit 15 very easily

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100001851586843

553EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Brokers advice - EAST Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:17 pm

Newcomer1

Stock Trader

Dear friends,
I'm a fairly newcomer to the market who is about to buy some shares next week to expand the PF considerably.

I look forward to buy some blue chips at the present bargained prices. However my adviser insists I should buy EAST. He says it will bounce back to 25-28 within 5 days of a market turnaround. But I have rarely seen anyone recommending to buy EAST in this forum, and have my doubts.

Appreciate some expert advice....

554EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:28 pm

rijayasooriya

rijayasooriya

EAST is not worth even at current price.But as a speculative share it can bounce back anytime.It is very risky to go for a speculative share at current situation but if turn around u can have quick bucks.
Blue ships are safer and less risky.But u may not have quick bucks.Probably u will have to wait sometime for a reasonable profit.
It is ur money u should take the decision.

555EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 22 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:43 pm

pathfinder

pathfinder

EAST coming back to home.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 22 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 31 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum