FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_lcap68%EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_lcap18%EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_lcap13%EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)

+238
Equity Suda
Beta1
wisdom79
KavinduTM
kasun_gimhana
BANDB
chandike73
samaritan
ThilinaM
sricap
hammurabi
bhanu
4Corners
sameboy
wbslstocks
Trader123
Invest2018
CITIZEN
Arrowrisk
nuwanmja
Kaish86
Ahcha
samansilva
THE GLADIATOR
rukshan1234
Aruna Chandana
Hewagak
Capton KIng Cool
Cricketman
Teller
ruwa
Roshan Fernando
easthetic
Miss-Sangeetha
Bdcdman
ChooBoy
AmalHoole
Enoka Fernandez
Uaecoindubai
Lucky Gamage
TuTanKaman
Yahapalanaya
Chanaka303
Winner123
glad
ehele90
Eugine Fernando
karuna2
ranferdi
charithaa
gobinath55555
thankrishan
dmtmadusanka
Dr_CSE
sanjulanka
NCC
equityhunter
ruwan326
Pethi
hettdas
WARREN BSL
sureshot
anges
cse1981
LANKAN LION
Thushara Ayya
NZ BOY
KDDND
dhanurrox
Chutta
sandunj
Bond
sanju351
Belgrade
stockback
Gaja
Marketinvest
Hawk Eye
Kumar
Newcomer1
amilaela
yellow knife
bakapandithaya
MarketResearch
jaya_trader
Roshana
wiser
cweerakoon
Antonym
pathfinder
gayannadeeka
donj91
tpr1983
FALCON
Fresher
NimeshaJK
laka
Universalgoal
natsume
alexcardo
kelum
kav4
MJ
Sam2020
dishii
pradeeptha_007
Dr.Bubble
san1985
MY MONEY
SuGi
sandanuwan
Panduka1988
Rajaraam
dahamsiri
prbath
kaka
STOCK HUNTER
banarahu
assandamali
rcharindu
Roshan De Saram
shihan
kelumhewage
SS
peresanjeewa@gmail.com
ABEST
manula
gajaman pro
arrowms
mrmrehan
themask
money 004
VertexCSE
investor1984
Trend
Tradespot
Has_90
Jana1
Roboticfx
aero
UKboy
asigiriyage
karu
Thushara
chamarahs
ONTHEMONEY
m2_yapa
DJ solo
bulletproof
virajith
godswen
STOX
xmart
eeyohan
thambi
Market.Player
opfdo
Namalaka
Genting
FIRE123
Nigel.Machado
Think9
RichDad
suddera
Market Sucker
ranjanie
player
Kinm hunter
chandika91
Tiger
Auther
uditha9
ROHAN
dashika rebekani
nahsuk
nahor
sperera
real maker
sajeethk
windi5
Great.Stocks
prabashk
RIO
mingo23
PGNN
kumaramcr
chamil
ISURU
maddu
damunu
rush
mark
xhora
ssb
vacna
aladdin
Capt
rijayasooriya
bettersrilanka
JennyFunny
smallville
stockanalytic
StocksWatch
Leo_pold
yoyo
invest123
Quibit
wappula
raa
abra12
glwking
rajendran1989
hunter
tkc
ha_na
wikum100
salimts
TuskerLK
Monster
Paypal
milanka
SL.Market
npc86
investsri
gann
Rocky
higanakolla
kam2011
stoka
innam
kuk83
cse.alpha
ControlFreak
econ
tubal
Slstock
mono
Chinwi
242 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

61EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Fri May 13, 2011 10:14 am

raa

Manager - Equity Analytics
Last time I was down south I did spend one night in Weligama (the bay resort) and asked the hotel about the neighboring lands and who's acquired it. That's how i found out and saw it for myself...It's big! Razz

Regarding actual construction, I was told, that the groundwork will commence soon (month or two) so have to wait and see.

In terms of boosting the balance sheet, this is also rumors on the grapevine. Whether it happens or when is anyone's guess. So please be wary of that. I just wanted to share the information.

62EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Fri May 13, 2011 10:25 am

Monster

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@raa wrote:Last time I was down south I did spend one night in Weligama (the bay resort) and asked the hotel about the neighboring lands and who's acquired it. That's how i found out and saw it for myself...It's big! Razz

Regarding actual construction, I was told, that the groundwork will commence soon (month or two) so have to wait and see.

In terms of boosting the balance sheet, this is also rumors on the grapevine. Whether it happens or when is anyone's guess. So please be wary of that. I just wanted to share the information.
If I am not mistaken, purpose of the right issue was to go for a hotel project. Better to hold it for long term investment.

63EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Fri May 13, 2011 10:36 am

SL.Market

Vice President - Equity Analytics
@abra12 wrote:Some members may have known the general behavior of some shares from monitoring closely for a long time.
We have to appreciate them if they like to share their views through PM or Main forum.
All know the Way, but few actually walk it.

This simple this some of our members cant understand....

64EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu May 19, 2011 11:05 am

SL.Market

now also having little chance to enter.....

65EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu May 19, 2011 5:30 pm

wappula

@SL.Market wrote:
tinyman wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@milanka wrote: Friend , Rep is not a major concern . Both monstor and myself requested for evidence , which is not provided by you. We too like to know why you call it as a Gem.

I also like to request you to keep posting your ideas here. We would like to know. But when you declare about GEMS provide the reasons why you think so. Then we also could think about that and decide.

By the way , I have not given you either + or - rep.

Sir,,,, I m closely monitoring some stocks for long time and understand the bahavior... Upto now it is very success.....

future I will PM you the value stock i believe... then you decide what i said true of false..

Thaks for your comments...

Please add me to your PM list..

Okay...
pls, add me your pm list I want your advice.

66EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu May 19, 2011 5:45 pm

glwking

glwking
@SL.Market wrote:now also having little chance to enter.....
Admin and Moderators should take action to eliminate these kind of baseless promotions. I have noticed this member is trying to promote some selected shares without any supporting evidence.

Admin & Moderators, this is over to you.

67EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Thu May 19, 2011 8:07 pm

raa

In fairness, his comment could have been from a trader's perspective as opposed to a fundamental reasoning like what is the more common denominator in this forum.

If you take the stance that the market will be green tomorrow as well, then it makes sense to enter into EAST below 11 as it is most possible for it to go up:
a) a real estate run (CLND moved a lot, but other companies also saw some buying momentum)
b) General market conditions. People try and plow their money into the next big money maker... this stock has been in decline for a while since the end of last September when it hit peaks of 18rs.
c) Follow trends of similar priced shares like RICH which went up a considerable amount today...

On the other hand, glwking could be right. Points to ponder... Smile

68EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Mon May 23, 2011 11:12 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
@glwking wrote:
Admin and Moderators should take action to eliminate these kind of baseless promotions. I have noticed this member is trying to promote some selected shares without any supporting evidence.

Dear frend I have specified shares as follow in the treads and results of the same ...

Blue= up by 50%
Mara= up by 25%
Madu= up by 20%

CIC= yet to up
EAST=yet to up

the above result is the evidence to those who are with me...

69EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Mon May 23, 2011 12:20 pm

Monster

Monster
@SL.Market wrote:
@glwking wrote:

Dear frend I have specified shares as follow in the treads and results of the same ...

Blue= up by 50%
Mara= up by 25%
Madu= up by 20%

CIC= yet to up
EAST=yet to up

I would pick CIC from your list. It's fundamentally strong. They have announced a dividend too.

EAST may move up due CLND effect.

Though the shares you mentioned went up, I some what agree with glwking. If you can provide the charts that would be better if you are following the trading pattern.

70EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Mon May 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Rocky

Rocky
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Has'nt the sun set in EAST as yet?
Some are still harping on this share with no basis. what are they planning for the future?

71EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Mon May 23, 2011 12:39 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
@Monster wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
@glwking wrote:

Blue= up by 50%
Mara= up by 25%
Madu= up by 20%

CIC= yet to up
EAST=yet to up

I would pick CIC from your list. It's fundamentally strong. They have announced a dividend too.

EAST may move up due CLND effect.

Though the shares you mentioned went up, I some what agree with glwking. If you can provide the charts that would be better if you are following the trading pattern.

agree
but how can i present that with my mind...

happy trading

72EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Mon May 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Quibit

GENTLE REMINDER

Please use as much as simple letters or lower case letters when posting articles. You can use Capital or Uppercase letters for Stock Codes and mixed with lower case whenever it is necessary. Avoid ALL UPPER CASE LETTER in your topics or contents. Also please avoid using unnecessary punctuations like question marks ???????, !!!!!!!! and full stops .......... in your topic or too many smilies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy in your content. Make the header/title of your article looks attractive' by avoiding SMS language or spelling and grammatical errors. This is not an order but a request!!! Thank you.

Only Moderators are allowed to use colorized contents. Members can freely use Bold, Italics and underlining.

73EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Mon May 23, 2011 12:54 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
@Quibit wrote:GENTLE REMINDER

Please use as much as simple letters or lower case letters when posting articles. You can use Capital or Uppercase letters for Stock Codes and mixed with lower case whenever it is necessary. Avoid ALL UPPER CASE LETTER in your topics or contents. Also please avoid using unnecessary punctuations like question marks ???????, !!!!!!!! and full stops .......... in your topic or too many smilies Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy in your content. Make the header/title of your article looks attractive' by avoiding SMS language or spelling and grammatical errors. This is not an order but a request!!! Thank you.

Only Moderators are allowed to use colorized contents. Members can freely use Bold, Italics and underlining.

Future I will follow..

sorry for what i did past

74EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 10:35 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
Dear All What Happened?...

Happy Trading

75EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 10:41 am

glwking

glwking
Please stop your promotional activities. Admin and moderators this is over to you again.

76EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 10:52 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
@glwking wrote:Please stop your promotional activities. Admin and moderators this is over to you again.

Dear Friend Actually what is the base which is telling..

77EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 11:22 am

SL.Market

SL.Market
@abra12 wrote:Some members may have known the general behavior of some shares from monitoring closely for a long time.
We have to appreciate them if they like to share their views through PM or Main forum.
All know the Way, but few actually walk it.

i think you win..

78EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 12:33 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
@Paypal wrote:Please keep posting your findings with us... Thanks. Already added + reps from me.

u also a winner..

79EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 12:39 pm

invest123

invest123
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
SL.Market, You are a Beast!!!
Very Happy Very Happy

80EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 2:01 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
@invest123 wrote:SL.Market, You are a Beast!!!
Very Happy Very Happy

No my friend, lot of experts here. I m also learning with them.

Any Way Happy Trading

81EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Thanx SL.market Wed May 25, 2011 2:06 pm

rajendran1989

rajendran1989
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Thank u so much SL.market.
I don't knw much about stock market as I'm beginner.
But, I followed u mainly. Some others were also saying that EAST wil go above 12.
therefore I purchased 10000 shares @ 11.20Rs on 23rd May.
I should hv bought when it was 10.50 But I missed it.

Even though, I'm happy now even it is small profit. Plz. advice me whether I need 2 hold these shares atleast for a month or sell it all off now itselt.

82EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 2:22 pm

invest123

invest123
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
@SL.Market wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy

Any Way Happy Trading

I know dude, I know.......I appreciated your work.Its really beneficial for newcomers like us.

I'm new to the market(less than a year).When i came to the market it was a time where anyone can buy any stock and make money....but now the situation has changed.survival is depending on the experience you have and the knowledge u possess.

So Im in a thrust to gain knowledge more and more. love your findings not to follow blindly, but to learn the way how you do it.I have seen you predict the market almost always the best way.

hope u will continue to share your knowledge n findings more and more Very Happy Very Happy

83EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 2:38 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
@invest123 wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy

Any Way Happy Trading

I know dude, I know.......I appreciated your work.Its really beneficial for newcomers like us.

I'm new to the market(less than a year).When i came to the market it was a time where anyone can buy any stock and make money....but now the situation has changed.survival is depending on the experience you have and the knowledge u possess.

So Im in a thrust to gain knowledge more and more. love your findings not to follow blindly, but to learn the way how you do it.I have seen you predict the market almost always the best way.

hope u will continue to share your knowledge n findings more and more Very Happy Very Happy

Dear Friend

I do this for interest who less knowledge on market. Some time i thought not to post any treads like this. because some are against me for this works.

Ultimately I decide that even one can get the benifit I do it.

Only CIC to go up as per my prediction.You all know what happen to now MARA(25% up), Blue(40% up), EAST(15% up), MADU(20% up)

Happy trading

84EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 3:18 pm

yoyo

yoyo
@SL.Market wrote:
@invest123 wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy

Any Way Happy Trading

Dear Friend

I do this for interest who less knowledge on market. Some time i thought not to post any treads like this. because some are against me for this works.

Ultimately I decide that even one can get the benifit I do it.

Only CIC to go up as per my prediction.You all know what happen to now MARA(25% up), Blue(40% up), EAST(15% up), MADU(20% up)

Happy trading

Hi Bro,
Your predictions are really good up to now, even at times when market is not performing well. We hope you will share your findings through this forum. Hope CIC will also start its rally soon.Together we win. + rep from me for your hard work.

85EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 pm

rajendran1989

rajendran1989
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@invest123 wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:
Very Happy Very Happy

Any Way Happy Trading

SL.market do ur analysis continuosly. thr r people who can giv support 4 ur work. I gained only bcz of u.
New comers lik me wil suppor u. I'm less than 3 months in stock market. Like a Star @ heaven

86EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 3:44 pm

Leo_pold

Leo_pold
SL.Market, here's some + rep from me as well.. Keep up the good work!!!

87EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 3:49 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
@Leo_pold wrote:SL.Market, here's some + rep from me as well.. Keep up the good work!!!

Actually Now i dont care about points. because out of five my predictions, four has been now successful.

but many people giving me - rep. only few giving +

I feel the reason is they may jealous about others earnings..

Happy trading

88EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 4:32 pm

glwking

glwking
@SL.Market wrote:
@Leo_pold wrote:SL.Market, here's some + rep from me as well.. Keep up the good work!!!

Actually Now i dont care about points. because out of five my predictions, four has been now successful.

Happy trading

It's not that my friend. Some times I have given you -Reps. It's not because jealous. It's because you were promoting some shares without any evidence (fundamental or technical).

You predicted MARA in some other post. I too hold MARA. MARA is one of my long term investment. I got it from right issues and heavily collected when it was trading at 10/-. So, don't think I am on jealous because I couldn't collect it low level.

My friend, I am not against you. Your prediction works. But if you can provide it with the evidence, that would great. Nothing personal.

89EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 4:58 pm

SL.Market

SL.Market
@glwking wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:

Happy trading

It's not that my friend. Some times I have given you -Reps. It's not because jealous. It's because you were promoting some shares without any evidence (fundamental or technical).

You predicted MARA in some other post. I too hold MARA. MARA is one of my long term investment. I got it from right issues and heavily collected when it was trading at 10/-. So, don't think I am on jealous because I couldn't collect it low level.

My friend, I am not against you. Your prediction works. But if you can provide it with the evidence, that would great. Nothing personal.

Apologize, I m not targeting you.

But sorry my friend i cant give only what you are asking.

Believe me.. Something happening without any fundamentals.

If some one understand before it shining, who will be the winner

Happy trading to you too and good luck

90EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000) Wed May 25, 2011 5:37 pm

StocksWatch

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@SL.Market wrote:
@glwking wrote:
@SL.Market wrote:

Happy trading

Apologize, I m not targeting you.

But sorry my friend i cant give only what you are asking.

Believe me.. Something happening without any fundamentals.

If some one understand before it shining, who will be the winner

Happy trading to you too and good luck

Some traders with their experience can identify the potential trend of a given stock by merely observing its trading patterns, volumes etc. You don't have to have any extensive knowledge about technical or fundametal analysis to do that. I guess you belong to that category and you seem to be good at that. Careful observation of heavy collection or building up of high buying pressure on a particular share can itself be a reason for highlighting it in my opinion.

No body has time and capacity to keep track of all shares trading in the CSE. So we should be thankful to members like SL.Market for sharing thier observations in this forum. This is just my view on this.

In any event, the decision whether to buy, hold or sell is with each individual.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum