FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» Is ASPI Overvalued now or heavily undervalued ?
by EquityChamp Today at 11:12 pm

» Anyone attended AGM?
by Mr. X Today at 8:19 pm

» A Strong bounce back of ASI is on the cards
by samaritan Today at 6:17 pm

» Prominent Investors of the colombo stock market
by samaritan Today at 6:06 pm

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by Eranga87 Today at 5:55 pm

» ACL post share split trading and the future potential
by sheildskye Today at 3:27 pm

» Current 2021 Februray Unit Trust/Unit Fund Per Annum percentages
by N W Today at 2:44 pm

» WindForce (WIND) IPO Overview
by EquityChamp Today at 10:09 am

» Norway -> biggest shareholder of NDB
by shihan 93 Today at 9:56 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Yesterday at 3:41 pm

» Many positives for Next week
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 12:29 pm

» Maldives records over 100,000 tourist arrivals in first 35 days of the year
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:59 am

» Kind of behavior traders engage in when they are frustrated and want their money back from the market. Stock market for beginners
by lal62 Yesterday at 7:40 am

» EXPO EXPO EXPO
by Gowri123 Yesterday at 12:35 am

» still I believe this
by 100Bill Fri Mar 05, 2021 9:21 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Mar 05, 2021 8:19 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:49 pm

» Let's have a stop-loss strategy to maximize investment returns in stock market
by EquityChamp Fri Mar 05, 2021 7:19 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Fri Mar 05, 2021 6:56 pm

» කොටස් මිල දී ගන්න මෙය හොඳම කාලයයි – රාජ්‍ය අමාත්‍ය කබ්රාල්
by samaritan Fri Mar 05, 2021 5:07 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » LOLC අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට

LOLC අලුත්ම රහස .. මිල රුපියල් 300 ට

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතා කීර්තිමත් ව්‍යාපාරිකයෙක් වුවද  කපටියෙකි එල්ඕඑල්සී සමාගමේ 80% වැඩි කොටස් වලට හිමිකම් කියන ඔහු  සමාගම කොටස් වෙලඳපොලෙන් ඉවත් කිරීමට සැරසෙයි. ඒ සඳහා ඉතුරු සියලු කොටස් කරුවන් හට රුපියල් 300 ක ට ඉහළ මුදලක් ගෙවා ලබාගැනීමට සැලසුමක් ඇත.එ  සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන මුදල ඔහුට පහුගිය දිනවල විදේශීය මූල්‍ය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබූ ඇමෙරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 450 යොදාගැනේ. එවිට විදේශීය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබෙන ඉතුරු මුදල වන ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 150කට අධික මුදල ඔහුගේ තනි අයිතියට 2021 වසරේ දී ලැබේ. එය ඔහුගේ සම්පූර්ණ ලාභයකි මීට අමතරවසමාගම රුපියල් 300 කට එහා මිල වන නිසා හි සම්පූර්ණ වත්කමක් රුපියල් බිලියන 150 ඉක්මවනු ඇත.
LOLc is planning to announce delist above Rs 300

Don't Be Poor likes this post

roshan1039 and geshan dislike this post

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
What a great news I love youI love youI love you♥❣🎉

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Bakka, do you have a source for this bro?. If I remember correctly, Rusi or Soheli bought 700million rs worth of LOLC at 120 rs couple of weeks back. If what u say is true, that will be a heck of a lot of money that Mr Nanayakkara will be paying to captains 🤔🤔

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Bakka, do you have a source for this bro?. If I remember correctly, Rusi or Soheli bought 700million rs worth of LOLC at 120 rs couple of weeks back. If what u say is true, that will be a heck of a lot of money that Mr Nanayakkara will be paying to captains 🤔🤔

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dayandacool wrote:@Bakka, do you have a source for this bro?. If I remember correctly, Rusi or Soheli bought 700million rs worth of LOLC at 120 rs couple of weeks back. If what u say is true, that will be a heck of a lot of money that Mr Nanayakkara will be paying to captains 🤔🤔
Machan documents ne. Matath apu news ekak. Share karana eka hodai kiyala hithuna

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ela machan. Thank you for sharing the news 👍😊

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Any way. This can be happen. Mr ishara nanayakkara is a cheater. He did not pay any dividend to poor share holders he needs මස් රාත්තල

NadeeR likes this post

geshan


Stock Trader
@Bakka1988 wrote:ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතා කීර්තිමත් ව්‍යාපාරිකයෙක් වුවද  කපටියෙකි එල්ඕඑල්සී සමාගමේ 80% වැඩි කොටස් වලට හිමිකම් කියන ඔහු  සමාගම කොටස් වෙලඳපොලෙන් ඉවත් කිරීමට සැරසෙයි. ඒ සඳහා ඉතුරු සියලු කොටස් කරුවන් හට රුපියල් 300 ක ට ඉහළ මුදලක් ගෙවා ලබාගැනීමට සැලසුමක් ඇත.එ  සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන මුදල ඔහුට පහුගිය දිනවල විදේශීය මූල්‍ය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබූ ඇමෙරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 450 යොදාගැනේ. එවිට විදේශීය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබෙන ඉතුරු මුදල වන ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 150කට අධික මුදල ඔහුගේ තනි අයිතියට 2021 වසරේ දී ලැබේ. එය ඔහුගේ සම්පූර්ණ ලාභයකි මීට අමතරවසමාගම රුපියල් 300 කට එහා මිල වන නිසා හි සම්පූර්ණ වත්කමක් රුපියල් බිලියන 150 ඉක්මවනු ඇත.
LOLc is planning to announce delist above Rs 300

ishara නානයක්කාර රුපිය 300ට delist කරන්න ඕන නං මිලියන ගානක් shares වෙන අයට ගන්න නොදී ඉන්න තිබ්බනෙ. නිකන් බොරු නොකියා හිටු හොර දොස්තර

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@geshan wrote:
@Bakka1988 wrote:ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතා කීර්තිමත් ව්‍යාපාරිකයෙක් වුවද  කපටියෙකි එල්ඕඑල්සී සමාගමේ 80% වැඩි කොටස් වලට හිමිකම් කියන ඔහු  සමාගම කොටස් වෙලඳපොලෙන් ඉවත් කිරීමට සැරසෙයි. ඒ සඳහා ඉතුරු සියලු කොටස් කරුවන් හට රුපියල් 300 ක ට ඉහළ මුදලක් ගෙවා ලබාගැනීමට සැලසුමක් ඇත.එ  සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන මුදල ඔහුට පහුගිය දිනවල විදේශීය මූල්‍ය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබූ ඇමෙරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 450 යොදාගැනේ. එවිට විදේශීය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබෙන ඉතුරු මුදල වන ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 150කට අධික මුදල ඔහුගේ තනි අයිතියට 2021 වසරේ දී ලැබේ. එය ඔහුගේ සම්පූර්ණ ලාභයකි මීට අමතරවසමාගම රුපියල් 300 කට එහා මිල වන නිසා හි සම්පූර්ණ වත්කමක් රුපියල් බිලියන 150 ඉක්මවනු ඇත.
LOLc is planning to announce delist above Rs 300

ishara නානයක්කාර රුපිය 300ට delist කරන්න ඕන නං මිලියන ගානක් shares වෙන අයට ගන්න නොදී ඉන්න තිබ්බනෙ. නිකන් බොරු නොකියා හිටු හොර දොස්තර
 
Sirawata. 300 deela delist karai 😂

mahasona2 dislikes this post

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Mr geshan please maintain discipline. If you are not agree with the statement there is a way to tell it. Don't behaviour like animals here .this is a business forum.

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@geshan wrote:
@Bakka1988 wrote:ඉෂාර නානායක්කාර මහතා කීර්තිමත් ව්‍යාපාරිකයෙක් වුවද  කපටියෙකි එල්ඕඑල්සී සමාගමේ 80% වැඩි කොටස් වලට හිමිකම් කියන ඔහු  සමාගම කොටස් වෙලඳපොලෙන් ඉවත් කිරීමට සැරසෙයි. ඒ සඳහා ඉතුරු සියලු කොටස් කරුවන් හට රුපියල් 300 ක ට ඉහළ මුදලක් ගෙවා ලබාගැනීමට සැලසුමක් ඇත.එ  සඳහා අවශ්‍ය කරන මුදල ඔහුට පහුගිය දිනවල විදේශීය මූල්‍ය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබූ ඇමෙරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 450 යොදාගැනේ. එවිට විදේශීය සමාගම විකුණා ලැබෙන ඉතුරු මුදල වන ඇමරිකානු ඩොලර් මිලියන 150කට අධික මුදල ඔහුගේ තනි අයිතියට 2021 වසරේ දී ලැබේ. එය ඔහුගේ සම්පූර්ණ ලාභයකි මීට අමතරවසමාගම රුපියල් 300 කට එහා මිල වන නිසා හි සම්පූර්ණ වත්කමක් රුපියල් බිලියන 150 ඉක්මවනු ඇත.
LOLc is planning to announce delist above Rs 300

ishara නානයක්කාර රුපිය 300ට delist කරන්න ඕන නං මිලියන ගානක් shares වෙන අයට ගන්න නොදී ඉන්න තිබ්බනෙ. නිකන් බොරු නොකියා හිටු හොර දොස්තර
YES OF COURSE..AHU WENNA EPPA PAL HOREK HORA DOCTOR.. MEKA HIRA WELA INNE RS.180 DI ... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator
This is a fake news, dont get caught
If he want to buy, why he didnt step in when foreigners are selling last month.
I have seen time to time manipulators speculate on lolc group and innocents get caught.
Lolc has a value as they got huge amount from recent sale of Prasac, lot of traders entered below 118 and waiting to dump.
Entire group ( Lolc, Brwn and Lofc )may go up, but if you dont know the game avoid.
If you can hold for long term current price is not bad as well.

thestock123 likes this post

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@vikiperera wrote:Mr geshan please maintain discipline. If you are not agree with the statement there is a way to tell it. Don't behaviour like animals here .this is a business forum.
Mr Viki how about people intentionally spreading false rumors? What kind of discipline is that?

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@vikiperera wrote:Mr geshan please maintain discipline. If you are not agree with the statement there is a way to tell it. Don't behaviour like animals here .this is a business forum.
Mr Viki how about people intentionally spreading false rumors? What kind of discipline is that?
There is no market without manipulation in the world my friend. Manipulation s keep running the market

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
What a buying Lolc wow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

npgslnawa


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Bakka1988 wrote:What a buying Lolc wow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  
Why people are selling ? Without price improvement....  scratch scratch

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@vikiperera wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@vikiperera wrote:Mr geshan please maintain discipline. If you are not agree with the statement there is a way to tell it. Don't behaviour like animals here .this is a business forum.
Mr Viki how about people intentionally spreading false rumors? What kind of discipline is that?
There is no market without manipulation in the world my friend. Manipulation s keep running the market

So spreading false rumors is manipulation?

May be you can tell that to Mr Ajith Rohana and he will release people arrested for spreading false rumors of Covid.

Bakka1988


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@npgslnawa wrote:
@Bakka1988 wrote:What a buying Lolc wow 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
  
Why people are selling ? Without price improvement....  scratch scratch
Yes billioners are buying

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Price manipulation of LOLC share was very apparent at the start of trading today. At the open it self someone dumped a quantity bringing the price down to 116 to scare away buyers. But it didnt work coz the market was bullish and there was strong buying

Kipling likes this post

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
LOLc having fake selling. Da I think this is a game to take shares at low prices from innocent investers. Now they have collected more than 3 million of shares below 130

Promoney likes this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum