FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of SMB Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:15 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Overseas Realty PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 11:00 pm

» Latest Financial Status and Future Outlook of Merchant Bank of Sri Lanka & Finance PLC
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 10:55 pm

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Yesterday at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Yesterday at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

What will happen tomorrow?

+57
SANJAYANM
fireshelter
Sandaruwan mk
rajini
Beta1
Eng Krishantha
Baba2020
Chithi
cseguide
svkiruba8@gmail.com
abey
engineer
shan31
Eranga87
ResearchMan
God Father
Yahapalanaya
INDY 500
ChooBoy
pra4u
Thushara Ayya
Ekanayake90
Junior investor
kalu351
chandike73
ErangaDS
nigma
mahasona2
roshan1039
thestock123
Rational Investor
Promoney
Hope123
MoneyLover
Equityinvestor
SUSPENS
Jay-Jay
Kaish86
xhunter
kasun_gimhana
Eugine Fernando
samaritan
chathura123
dakzsl
wallstreetguy
jaya
dayandacool
npgslnawa
Riz123
Teller
Roshan Fernando
THUWA
Kipling
hanuma
Antonym
bhanu
Quibit
61 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 11]

21stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Sat Jun 06, 2020 7:11 pm

Kipling

Expert
Expert

350 innocent individuals including women & children lost their lives because of Islamic extremism lunacy & terrorism. Nothing personal Thuwa. I lost people dear to me.

22stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:40 pm

Roshan Fernando

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Heavy Trading in Banking Shares leading Sampath, Commercial. HNB and Seylan !!

23stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Mon Jun 08, 2020 1:30 pm

Teller

We can not expect many things from cheap people. Let people to say any thing what they like as i believe still this forum has a democracy. Although i have the full rights to edit/delete any comments from any user but never do so. අවුරුදු 70 k තත්ටු මාරු දේශපාලනයෙන් හෙම්බත් වූ මිනිස්සුන්ගෙන් wedi deyak බලාපොරොත්තු wiya noheka. සරලව කියනවනම් බහුතරකට ඇත්තෙ අනුන්ට හිංසා කර ලබන අමුතුම ආතල් එකකි. තමන්ගෙ වාසිය වෙනුවෙන් ඕනිම දෙයක් කරන , කන්න වුවමනා වූ විට කබරගොයාත් තල ගොයා කරන theory කි. ඔහොම යමු...

24stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Mon Jun 08, 2020 2:55 pm

Riz123

Manager - Equity Analytics

Teller wrote:We can not expect many things from cheap people.  Let people to say any thing what they like as i believe still this forum has a democracy. Although i have the full rights to edit/delete any comments from any user but never do so. අවුරුදු 70 k තත්ටු මාරු දේශපාලනයෙන් හෙම්බත් වූ මිනිස්සුන්ගෙන් wedi deyak බලාපොරොත්තු wiya noheka. සරලව කියනවනම් බහුතරකට ඇත්තෙ අනුන්ට හිංසා කර ලබන අමුතුම ආතල් එකකි. තමන්ගෙ වාසිය වෙනුවෙන් ඕනිම දෙයක් කරන , කන්න වුවමනා වූ විට කබරගොයාත් තල ගොයා කරන theory කි. ඔහොම යමු...

Well said Teller

25stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Mon Jun 08, 2020 3:36 pm

npgslnawa

THUWA wrote:
Kipling wrote:Can we doubt that the Thera & others like Elle Gunawansa, Galagoda Atthe Gnasara (who warned the community) are devoted to our Buddhist Motherland. Tell him to meet the Thera & express these ideas. Then he will get the same reply provided to Hackeen, Hisballa Baitudeen etc. All in the same Zaharan boat.
Teller originally Buddhist man, but recently he embraced holy Islam and, under the Islamic  ceremony he Circumcised his foreskin of his Penis.
If he wants to come back to Buddhism, Is his circumcision a problem?
Please Find out this from Athuraliye Rathana Thera

තුවා සහ කිප්ලිං මහත්වරුනි, 
ඔබලා කියන මේ දේවල් සහ කොටස් වෙළඳපලේ ඇති සම්බන්ධ අතර ඇති සම්බන්ධය මොකක්ද ? දන්නේ නැති නිසයි අහන්නේ. ඔයාලා සීනියර් ඇනටිකස්ලා හින්දා අපිට පේන්නේ නැති එක එක දේවල් ඔයාලට පේනවා ඇති. අනේ කරුණාකර ඒක කියල දෙන්න . ටේලර් මහත්තයා නං අපි යූටියුබ් එකේ දැකලා තියෙනවා. ඔයාලගේ ෆොටෝ කෑල්ලක් දානවනං ගොඩක් වටිනවා. ඔයාලා වගේ අපිට නොපෙනෙන දේවල් පේනවා  තවත් සීනියර් ඇනටිකර්ස්ලා මේ පොරම් එකට තව තවත් පහළ වේවා.

26stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Mon Jun 08, 2020 10:43 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool

npgslnawa wrote:
THUWA wrote:
Kipling wrote:Can we doubt that the Thera & others like Elle Gunawansa, Galagoda Atthe Gnasara (who warned the community) are devoted to our Buddhist Motherland. Tell him to meet the Thera & express these ideas. Then he will get the same reply provided to Hackeen, Hisballa Baitudeen etc. All in the same Zaharan boat.
Teller originally Buddhist man, but recently he embraced holy Islam and, under the Islamic  ceremony he Circumcised his foreskin of his Penis.
If he wants to come back to Buddhism, Is his circumcision a problem?
Please Find out this from Athuraliye Rathana Thera

තුවා සහ කිප්ලිං මහත්වරුනි, 
ඔබලා කියන මේ දේවල් සහ කොටස් වෙළඳපලේ ඇති සම්බන්ධ අතර ඇති සම්බන්ධය මොකක්ද ? දන්නේ නැති නිසයි අහන්නේ. ඔයාලා සීනියර් ඇනටිකස්ලා හින්දා අපිට පේන්නේ නැති එක එක දේවල් ඔයාලට පේනවා ඇති. අනේ කරුණාකර ඒක කියල දෙන්න . ටේලර් මහත්තයා නං අපි යූටියුබ් එකේ දැකලා තියෙනවා. ඔයාලගේ ෆොටෝ කෑල්ලක් දානවනං ගොඩක් වටිනවා. ඔයාලා වගේ අපිට නොපෙනෙන දේවල් පේනවා  තවත් සීනියර් ඇනටිකර්ස්ලා මේ පොරම් එකට තව තවත් පහළ වේවා.
well said!!!

I have never seen Teller criticizing anyone by name. but I see lots of people criticize him by calling out his name. One's words speak Volumes about their character. Its really great to have debates based on the views and opinions. but it gets really cheap when it's personal.

I, for one respect Teller for his knowledge sharing. and it's up to me whether i buy in to his recommendations or opinions. No one forces me. I think criticism is only healthy when it's based on facts but not personal. It's called constructive criticism. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Cheers!!!

27stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Mon Jun 08, 2020 11:10 pm

jaya

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

It is unethical if criticized someone personally, but welcome every comments base on facts and figures relate to subject of the forum.

28stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 09, 2020 9:33 am

wallstreetguy

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Absolutely. Criticism is essential. This is attacking and irrelevant to what it is. 

Some of you may not agree with Teller or other members and its perfectly fine. But this is absolute garbage. Clearly, it shows of character and agenda it has towards other members trying to promote their holdings. 

If teller and other people are wrong with their investment decisions, so be it, we know then we cannot always rely on them and they will have to learn and see what went wrong.

If you are right about things, well. thank you for guiding us. Just don't rub it in the face. 

Nationalism, Racism and what not in this tread? disgusting. We are here to make money! Thats it.

29stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:20 am

dakzsl

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

I have learned a lot from Teller, how to do the investment is our responsibility. attacking him personally is not accepted and unprofessional.

30stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 9:36 am

chathura123

@ Teller
Don't worry .keep your work ...
Best of luck

31stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:05 am

samaritan

Under Yahapalanaya the CSE was like George Floyd and the Govt was like the cop responsible for GF's death. CSE could not breathe and all desperate calls went unheeded. But in future we will have a Govt that values the stock market and how it could contribute to the economy of a nation. Hence, tomorrow looks good & bright. Cheers!

32stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 11:50 am

Roshan Fernando

Roshan Fernando
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

My personal view is that everybody has no perfect knowledge about the equity markets and the shares. therefore, everyone may have to accept others observations and comments, but it should not be promoting any shares or political parties. Therefore, it is unethical to criticize someone who made his observation and comments related with his knowledge.

I think any expert in the market can not predict what will happen to the share price in next week or next month or year. Therefore, we should think and analyze the risk before buying our hard earning money   

In fact, there are lot of theories in investing shares, but all are valid when the other external factors constant but it will not happen long term. These days, most of the private companies have no enough income to cover the day to day overhead expense and it may affect to the financial position of the companies.   

But today, there are lot of shares are good price and possibility to increase in future, but it is depend on the external factors such as General Elections, future solution for  COVID 19 pandemic in Sri Lanka as well as global, foreign buying, exchange rate and etc.

Please understand this is my personal view, it may not be correct!

33stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 1:02 pm

Eugine Fernando

Roshan Fernando wrote:
My personal view is that everybody has no perfect knowledge about the equity markets and the shares. therefore, everyone may have to accept others observations and comments, but it should not be promoting any shares or political parties. Therefore, it is unethical to criticize someone who made his observation and comments related with his knowledge.
I think any expert in the market can not predict what will happen to the share price in next week or next month or year. Therefore, we should think and analyze the risk before buying our hard earning money   
In fact, there are lot of theories in investing shares, but all are valid when the other external factors constant but it will not happen long term. These days, most of the private companies have no enough income to cover the day to day overhead expense and it may affect to the financial position of the companies.   
But today, there are lot of shares are good price and possibility to increase in future, but it is depend on the external factors such as General Elections, future solution for  COVID 19 pandemic in Sri Lanka as well as global, foreign buying, exchange rate and etc.
Please understand this is my personal view, it may not be correct!
I fully agree with your personal opinion Mr. Roshan. Even I don't want to see any personal accusations and putting  political promotions in this forum.

34stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:23 pm

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana

Teller is a significant contributor to the forum and good content created to youtube even he is promoting shares which is I not agree.  But few political ass lickers are here now. I think they do not hold a single share so they vomiting rubbish here which are not relevant to the market at all.

35stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:25 pm

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana

I think this is how the Srilanka government holds the USD value.

stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Srilan10
https://tradingeconomics.com/sri-lanka/gold-reserves

36stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:50 pm

xhunter

xhunter

kasun_gimhana wrote:I think this is how the Srilanka government holds the USD value.

stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Srilan10
https://tradingeconomics.com/sri-lanka/gold-reserves
AFAIK this is a reserve management strategy change by CBSL, this decision was made 1-2 years ago. according to CBSL our gold reserve is sort of over allocation. then CBSL came up with new reserve model and decided to dispose them. good thing is CBSL did this at the right time , this 2020 jan to feb gold prices records its highest value at that time CBSL did the job. 

Last edited by xhunter on Wed Jun 10, 2020 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

thestock123 likes this post

37stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:51 pm

Kaish86

Its all about CBSL moral suasion with banks to control lkr against usd.

38stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:06 pm

xhunter

xhunter

Kaish86 wrote:Its all about CBSL moral suasion with banks to control lkr against usd.
anyway thees days USD depreciates against lot of currencies (technically LKR doesnt appreciate )

39stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 23, 2020 12:59 pm

Quibit

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 17721b10

40stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 23, 2020 1:10 pm

wallstreetguy

[url=

View this post on Instagram

Did you know elections can move the stock market and your chance of profiting from it is high if you time it right? ⁣ ⁣ After days of teasing, Mako finally announced it is on August 5th. ⁣ ⁣ Fundalyse Intelligence took the liberty of analyzing movements of the ASPI index from the date of announcement until the big day during the past five years.⁣ ⁣ Why does your vote matter to the stock market? Elections can have a long-term effect on the economy and people's lives. It gives power to the public to decide whether they want to re-elect the existing government and stick with the status quo without disrupting their plans for the country or to change the regime by voting for the opposition if they are unhappy. Ultimately, your vote awards a political party a mandate to govern the country and introduce policies that are market-friendly and can bring economic stability, consistent policies that would impact our businesses and lives positively but most of the time it has been a let down in Sri Lanka. Our votes are taken for granted and they b**** slap our faces with disappointment. But we are here not to get political about it. ⁣ ⁣ By looking at the data and the performance of the ASPI, it can help you prepare for the upcoming elections. The index tends to be volatile and rallies to about 6-8% from the trough, a month before the big day. It recovers the losses it made before it starts to reverse again after elections making it shortlived phase. Studies have shown that the market reacted positively to the elections before and during the elections and negatively after the election during the last 5 years. Therefore it doesn't matter who comes to power, but the implementation of sound consistent economic, market-friendly policies along with political stability will increase the business confidence making the markets prosper in the long run. ⁣ ⁣ However, unlike any other elections, this time the parliamentary election is a different ball game due to COVID-19 because you won't be seeing stage rallies and V8's on the street which increases consumption in the economy which could hinder the rally in #cse or maybe not. ⁣ ⁣ #srilanka #elections #stockmarket #covid19
A post shared by Fundalyse Markets (@fundalyse) on Jun 10, 2020 at 5:01am PDT

@quibit! Why aren't you posting the full context!  Rolling Eyes Laughing Laughing

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay

Its a new month .

- Gone the trend of BANKS  ( SAMP dividend / COMB 50 )

- Gone the interest on AEL / TKYO   ( stale news / stale hopes )

- Reached the previous high of CFVF   ( 56/-)

- Down-trending  LOLC 

- Unpredictable JKH  ( foreign selling )

- Not heated Cables  ( ACL / KCAB / ACAP )

- Low interested Tiles .

So ... what's next .......???????

A new Horse ......?????

or a

market correction ......?????

42stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 30, 2020 5:40 pm

samaritan

Market is taking a breather as the Corona Quarter (March -June) ends.

Kipling likes this post

43stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:57 pm

SUSPENS

SUSPENS

See tomorrow..... New era of the CSE...

Green world ....

roshan1039 and Kipling like this post

Miss-Sangeetha dislikes this post

44stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:03 pm

Equityinvestor

Jay-Jay wrote:Its a new month .

- Gone the trend of BANKS  ( SAMP dividend / COMB 50 )

- Gone the interest on AEL / TKYO   ( stale news / stale hopes )

- Reached the previous high of CFVF   ( 56/-)

- Down-trending  LOLC 

- Unpredictable JKH  ( foreign selling )

- Not heated Cables  ( ACL / KCAB / ACAP )

- Low interested Tiles .

So ... what's next .......???????

A new Horse ......?????

or a

market correction ......?????

Ha Ha

45stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:20 pm

Kipling

Expert
Expert

FCR gives 90% probability for rate cut. Highest for 100bps - 40% & 150bps - 30%. Even 200bps on the table. Just imagine effect on cse. Bull will gather significant momentum.

46stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:39 pm

xhunter

xhunter

SUSPENS wrote:See tomorrow..... New era of the CSE...

Green world ....
I think we all are happy to see that.
But tomorrow is XD for DIAL , if DIAL drop 0.30 , then ASPI drops by -6.
for CTC , it is the day after XD, if it drops by 6.00 , then ASPI drops by -2.5
you saw the selling pressure on JKH today, if it drops 2.00 , then ASPI drops by -6.

Still i am happy to see the same you expect.

Last edited by xhunter on Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

47stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:45 pm

Kipling

Expert
Expert

Xhunter. Yes there was Jkh selling. Could we view the fact that 4mn+ was absorbed as buying pressure? Did month end have an effect?

48stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 30, 2020 8:55 pm

xhunter

xhunter

Kipling wrote:Xhunter. Yes there was Jkh selling. Could we view the fact that 4mn+ was absorbed as buying pressure? Did month end have an effect?
yes , possible. lets see tomorrow, if we can see a even +1 point, i think it is very strong positive signal. if tomorrow is red (less than 15 points) , it is expected, positive momentum will continue after that. this is just my opinion, not based on facts and there is no hard and fast rule. Cool Cool

49stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:01 pm

Kipling

Expert
Expert

XH. Do you expect the rate cut (only quantum in doubt) to be a significant trigger for the bull run?

50stockmarket - What will happen tomorrow? - Page 2 Empty Re: What will happen tomorrow? Tue Jun 30, 2020 10:50 pm

xhunter

xhunter

Kipling wrote:XH. Do you expect the rate cut (only quantum in doubt) to be a significant trigger for the bull run?
definitely it will be a trigger when it is implemented (if that probability worked).IMO  until that there will be a slight influence only.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 11]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum