FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» CSE - Market status
by Wickyz Today at 11:45 am

» DIPD/HAYC/HAYL
by arun.cse Today at 11:31 am

» TRUE VALUE OF LANKA ALUMINUM INDUSTRY (LALU)
by Colombo Rider Today at 10:03 am

» Guardian Investment Trust (GUAR) could Sky Rocket
by RJ1010 Today at 9:41 am

» CB to continue the current accommodative monetary policy stance
by samaritan Today at 9:18 am

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by invest thinker Today at 3:35 am

» PANASIAN POWER PLC (PAP.N0000)
by vijay singh Today at 2:26 am

» Maharaja's Advice
by madukp Today at 1:17 am

» Millennial Capital Youtube Channel
by MillennialC Yesterday at 11:54 pm

» Investor sentiment - will there ever be a recovery?
by xhunter Yesterday at 10:50 pm

» Everybody talks about huge selling. That means there are buyers in the market to buy these shares. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 9:17 pm

» Personal Loans in Sri Lanka from Hatton National Bank
by onenine87 Yesterday at 8:34 pm

» Daily Foreign Transactions
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 6:51 pm

» Has the CSE reached the peak actually in January?
by FireandWater Yesterday at 6:10 pm

» WindForce Limited IPO
by ishanel2007 Yesterday at 5:44 pm

» Capital Savings Account with high interest rates from HNB Sri Lanka
by menasros Yesterday at 5:05 pm

» Regular Savings Account with benefits from HNB Sri Lanka
by menasros Yesterday at 4:36 pm

» Get Housing Loans |Hatton National Bank - Sri Lanka
by menasros Yesterday at 4:16 pm

» Blossom March
by samaritan Yesterday at 3:59 pm

» New committee to fast-track 289 projects
by judecroos Yesterday at 3:57 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » ස්ථාවර රජයක්

ස්ථාවර රජයක්

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty ස්ථාවර රජයක් Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:31 pm

Junior investor

Junior investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
අව්රුදු 6 කට පස්සෙ ස්ථාවර රජයක් ඇතිවෙනවා හෙට එනම් ජනාධිපති හා කැබිනට් එක එකම පක්ෂයකින්. එය වෛරසය නිසාත් නයබර නිසාත් සෘන වී ඇති ආර්ථිකයට ඉතා අවශ්‍ය සාධකයක් ශක්තිමත් ආර්ථිකයක් සඳහා.

svkiruba8@gmail.com, Eng Krishantha, dayandacool, Kipling and ErangaDS like this post

2ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:55 pm

Nicerider1978


Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
ඔව් දැන් ලංකාවේ කොටසක් චීනයට අයිතියි. ඒකත්, පරණ හමුදා මුලස්ථානය. SWRD බණ්ඩා එක්ක දුන්නේ. ජයවේවා කිය කියා හිමු, වහල් වෙලා සදහටම.

agentnrox and ADVENTUS like this post

Eng Krishantha and Kipling dislike this post

3ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:16 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
@Nicerider1978 wrote:ඔව් දැන් ලංකාවේ කොටසක් චීනයට අයිතියි. ඒකත්, පරණ හමුදා මුලස්ථානය. SWRD බණ්ඩා එක්ක දුන්නේ. ජයවේවා කිය කියා හිමු, වහල් වෙලා සදහටම.
mewa kiyanna thibbe pahugiya aurudu 5di, denna puluwan hema dema dunna, ethkota sadda nethuwa hitapu kuhakayao dan dagalanawa.

Kipling likes this post

4ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Thu Aug 06, 2020 9:36 am

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eng Krishantha wrote:
@Nicerider1978 wrote:ඔව් දැන් ලංකාවේ කොටසක් චීනයට අයිතියි. ඒකත්, පරණ හමුදා මුලස්ථානය. SWRD බණ්ඩා එක්ක දුන්නේ. ජයවේවා කිය කියා හිමු, වහල් වෙලා සදහටම.
mewa kiyanna thibbe pahugiya aurudu 5di, denna puluwan hema dema dunna, ethkota sadda nethuwa hitapu kuhakayao dan dagalanawa.
Kawru dunnath weradi bro. Its our country. Don't justify anything only because the party you voted did it. Stand against injustice irrespective of who did it, doesn't matter UNP, SLPP or JVP. this country become better only if people have the courage to stand against crimes irrespective of who committed them.

agentnrox likes this post

5ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty First Election Result... 2020 Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:07 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics
ස්ථාවර රජයක් Captur14

6ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:16 pm

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator
Postal votes results are an indication to who will win the polls.
Market signal: BUY!


_________________




The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

7ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:46 pm

xhunter

xhunter
Moderator
Moderator
@samaritan wrote:Postal votes results are an indication to who will win the polls.
Market signal: BUY!
from the very beginning , this election result was so predictable.
But as you said this result hint us the gravity of the SLPP victory.
SLPP percentage is higher than even UPFA 2010 percentage (it was 70.49%).

8ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:44 pm

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
@dayandacool wrote:
@Eng Krishantha wrote:
@Nicerider1978 wrote:ඔව් දැන් ලංකාවේ කොටසක් චීනයට අයිතියි. ඒකත්, පරණ හමුදා මුලස්ථානය. SWRD බණ්ඩා එක්ක දුන්නේ. ජයවේවා කිය කියා හිමු, වහල් වෙලා සදහටම.
mewa kiyanna thibbe pahugiya aurudu 5di, denna puluwan hema dema dunna, ethkota sadda nethuwa hitapu kuhakayao dan dagalanawa.
Kawru dunnath weradi bro. Its our country. Don't justify anything only because the party you voted did it. Stand against injustice irrespective of who did it, doesn't matter UNP, SLPP or JVP. this country become better only if people have the courage to stand against crimes irrespective of who committed them.
weredda weradi vidihata dakknna aulak na, kuhaka novi,

9ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:15 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eng Krishantha wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@Eng Krishantha wrote:
@Nicerider1978 wrote:ඔව් දැන් ලංකාවේ කොටසක් චීනයට අයිතියි. ඒකත්, පරණ හමුදා මුලස්ථානය. SWRD බණ්ඩා එක්ක දුන්නේ. ජයවේවා කිය කියා හිමු, වහල් වෙලා සදහටම.
mewa kiyanna thibbe pahugiya aurudu 5di, denna puluwan hema dema dunna, ethkota sadda nethuwa hitapu kuhakayao dan dagalanawa.
Kawru dunnath weradi bro. Its our country. Don't justify anything only because the party you voted did it. Stand against injustice irrespective of who did it, doesn't matter UNP, SLPP or JVP. this country become better only if people have the courage to stand against crimes irrespective of who committed them.
weredda weradi vidihata dakknna aulak na, kuhaka novi,

Weradda, weradi widihata hemoma dekiya yuthui. eka kandaayamak pamanak ese dekeema weradi. Majority of the People should see the wrong and point to the wrong irrespective of who does it. not like when a party is in the opposition they see the wrong of the government and come to power to continue the same malpractices or worse. Anyways, now that the government has a 2/3rd majority lets expect them to use it for the betterment of all the sri lankans irrespective of the parties or races. Hopefully they will not commit the same mistakes which they did prior to 2015. First step to do that is to accept and acknowledge that they did committed to malpractices. From there on they can move forward to make the future of this country a better one.   

10ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Thu Aug 06, 2020 6:27 pm

Kaish86


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Seems the only barrier we see tomorrow is the 25% price band for each stock.
2/3 is an easy go

11ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:58 am

rajini


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
SLPP  - 145
SLFP  - 1
EPDP (Devananda) - 2
TMVP (Pilleyan ) - 1
NC - Ataulla - 1

Total - 150

Few other Tamil parties could join to the government

dayandacool likes this post

Baba2020 dislikes this post

12ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:52 am

Baba2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Urgely waiting to see Duminda Silva

13ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:19 am

Eng Krishantha

Eng Krishantha
Expert
Expert
@dayandacool wrote:
@Eng Krishantha wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@Eng Krishantha wrote:
@Nicerider1978 wrote:ඔව් දැන් ලංකාවේ කොටසක් චීනයට අයිතියි. ඒකත්, පරණ හමුදා මුලස්ථානය. SWRD බණ්ඩා එක්ක දුන්නේ. ජයවේවා කිය කියා හිමු, වහල් වෙලා සදහටම.
mewa kiyanna thibbe pahugiya aurudu 5di, denna puluwan hema dema dunna, ethkota sadda nethuwa hitapu kuhakayao dan dagalanawa.
Kawru dunnath weradi bro. Its our country. Don't justify anything only because the party you voted did it. Stand against injustice irrespective of who did it, doesn't matter UNP, SLPP or JVP. this country become better only if people have the courage to stand against crimes irrespective of who committed them.
weredda weradi vidihata dakknna aulak na, kuhaka novi,

Weradda, weradi widihata hemoma dekiya yuthui. eka kandaayamak pamanak ese dekeema weradi. Majority of the People should see the wrong and point to the wrong irrespective of who does it. not like when a party is in the opposition they see the wrong of the government and come to power to continue the same malpractices or worse. Anyways, now that the government has a 2/3rd majority lets expect them to use it for the betterment of all the sri lankans irrespective of the parties or races. Hopefully they will not commit the same mistakes which they did prior to 2015. First step to do that is to accept and acknowledge that they did committed to malpractices. From there on they can move forward to make the future of this country a better one.   
always try to see the big picture otherwise very difficult to survive, boruwata talks denna puluwan ewa realistic wenne na, nethnam JVP ekata wage, society will automatically reject, stick on Big picture.

Miss-Sangeetha dislikes this post

14ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:25 am

Baba2020


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Den sepada? Laughing

15ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:28 am

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Market to be RED??....that's a first if that happens. More of a reflection of true scenario in the market. Need to pick and choose wisely with solid fundamentally strong shares. I guess the Election run is over.

16ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:45 am

Eranga87


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Not over, the Actual game starts now. Buy more and more financially solid co. shares. end of this year, ASI may touch 6000.
today market red due to day traders and they booked their profits.

dayandacool and Kipling like this post

17ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:47 am

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:Not over, the Actual game starts now. Buy more and more financially solid co. shares. end of this year, ASI may touch 6000.
today market red due to day traders and they booked their profits.
Profit taking in deed. hope the momentum will take it pass 5200.

18ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:50 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:Not over, the Actual game starts now. Buy more and more financially solid co. shares. end of this year, ASI may touch 6000.
today market red due to day traders and they booked their profits.
Time begins to forward Basketball Basketball

19ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:52 am

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Do not get your point WinWin

20ස්ථාවර රජයක් Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Do not get your point WinWin
I assume a net foreign inflow can be seen today.
This is an assumption only. 

However, HNWI are collecting large quantities ....... Arrow Arrow

Specially collect DIPD ......

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum