FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » ස්ථාවර රජයක්

ස්ථාවර රජයක්

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

21ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:45 am

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Not over, the Actual game starts now. Buy more and more financially solid co. shares. end of this year, ASI may touch 6000.
today market red due to day traders and they booked their profits.

dayandacool and Kipling like this post

22ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:47 am

dayandacool


Moderator
Moderator
@Eranga87 wrote:Not over, the Actual game starts now. Buy more and more financially solid co. shares. end of this year, ASI may touch 6000.
today market red due to day traders and they booked their profits.
Profit taking in deed. hope the momentum will take it pass 5200.

23ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:50 am

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:Not over, the Actual game starts now. Buy more and more financially solid co. shares. end of this year, ASI may touch 6000.
today market red due to day traders and they booked their profits.
Time begins to forward Basketball Basketball

24ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 11:52 am

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Do not get your point WinWin

25ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Do not get your point WinWin
I assume a net foreign inflow can be seen today.
This is an assumption only. 

However, HNWI are collecting large quantities ....... Arrow Arrow

Specially collect DIPD ......

26ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:28 pm

Win Win


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Do not get your point WinWin
I assume a net foreign inflow can be seen today.
This is an assumption only. 

However, HNWI are collecting large quantities ....... Arrow Arrow

Specially collect DIPD ......

27ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:36 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Win Win. See if I understood you. There were some big fish who were unsure of result & waited on sidelines. I was told 1 big fish we have all heard of was expecting hung parliament. Not NP. So now they show nothing of even tiny signicance happened yesterday. (the biggest majority since1977). Use this sentiment to get retailers & traders to fill their bellies with low priced shares. Am I correct???

Baba2020 dislikes this post

28ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:41 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
At the end,market will Green..

Kipling likes this post

29ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:46 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Try to Understand Behaviour, Big players wants collect valuable shares @ cheap prices, Now, they enter to market and Foreign will come again market before end of this year..
If you buy now, today, good for Collecting.. LOLC report on the way.. Laughing

Good luck.. cheers

Kipling likes this post

30ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:06 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
So Eranga this is manipulation situ by big fish & their broker huts right?
When do you expect bull to start? CAL says even with no structural reforms 5800&  if reforms introduced then 8000.

Eranga87 likes this post

31ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:27 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Eranga you so right on green. Please reply my last post.

32ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:24 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Definitely, ASI will touch  6000 ends of this year( assume no corona effect). 
positive hopes for newly appointed govt. budget.


most of local funds will come to the market with new govt. (EPF & ETF also.) and will see foreign investment inflow end of this year..
have potential growth in the Leisure sector from next year... Very Happy

dont sell.. hold valuable stock specially banks, &  few Finance Co. , Power & energy and manufacturing sector..

svkiruba8@gmail.com and Kipling like this post

33ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Mon Aug 10, 2020 12:06 pm

Kaish86


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Stable govt. Unstable cse.
Cse investors were waiting for regime change for 5 years. And thank you

34ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:06 pm

ErangaDS

ErangaDS
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
New Cabinet of Ministers to comprise 28 members. 40 State Ministers to be appointed. The swearing in ceremony to take place on Wednesday the 12th at the Magul Maduwa in Kandy.
“Separate state ministry for Capital market”
A.N kabral or N. Godahewa ?????ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 11cd0a10

35ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Mon Aug 10, 2020 5:58 pm

desh87


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I hope it’s Nalaka Godahewa.

And the other positive about this is, it’s almost certain the EPF will enter the market in due course

ErangaDS likes this post

36ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:02 pm

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Scree160

Kipling and ErangaDS like this post

37ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:34 pm

Kipling


Expert
Expert
Desh. 
I hope so too. But this will be possible if ANC Finance cabinet minister. If not he will be state finance minister covering capital markets as well..

38ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Mon Aug 10, 2020 6:45 pm

desh87


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kipling wrote:Desh. 
I hope so too. But this will be possible if ANC Finance cabinet minister. If not he will be state finance minister covering capital markets as well..

Surly MR will keep the cabinet ministry. It’s a toss up between ANC and Godahewa for the state ministry.

39ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:16 am

Promoney


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Scree161

samaritan likes this post

40ස්ථාවර රජයක් - Page 2 Empty Re: ස්ථාවර රජයක් Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:31 am

Kipling


Expert
Expert
PM
Best news. This means 1 of 2 things. 
1. ANC cabinet minister of finance or 2. ANC has been given another ministry beside finance.

samaritan and Promoney like this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum