FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Is This Market Trend Artificially Controlled

Is This Market Trend Artificially Controlled

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

hawklk

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
I was not expecting an clear upwards trend in the market after COVID-19. Most of the companies books do not look good, but still the market is skyrocketing. After the elections the upwards trend increased and currently it is in OVER SOLD state.

This upward trend is good for me in one way, where I was able to recover my pre-covid disaster and make profits.

Can someone shed some light on this matter. Is This Market Trend Artificially Controlled?

Appreciate sensible comments rather that stupid ones.

samaritan

@hawklk wrote:I was not expecting an clear upwards trend in the market after COVID-19. Most of the companies books do not look good, but still the market is skyrocketing. After the elections the upwards trend increased and currently it is in OVER SOLD state.

This upward trend is good for me in one way, where I was able to recover my pre-covid disaster and make profits.

Can someone shed some light on this matter. Is This Market Trend Artificially Controlled?

Appreciate sensible comments rather that stupid ones.
I would attribute the market upturn to strong expectation of Corporate performance in the backdrop of successful control of Covid and prevailing very low market interest rates which has made investing in CSE as an attractive option. In addition to these factors the positive initiatives taken by Govt to attract local/foreign investments.

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

reyaz, lal62 and Chithi like this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum