FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex

Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex

+37
Trading Jockey
jason12
sureshot
samaritan
Promoney
celtic tiger
dakzsl
kadik
Junior investor
Kanishka_2020
desmond
blackjesus
Ahilan007
MillennialC
100Bill
AmateurTrader001
Stockdine
kottuwa
RajapaksaDON
geesura
RJ1010
Miss-Sangeetha
C.THARANGA
roshan1039
spindain
gummy
Kevinmikegrit
ingreed2020
Teller
Mithooshan
kasun_gimhana
Kipling
Keshav
dayandacool
engineer
ONTHEMONEY
KavinduTM
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 7]

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Someone would say it is too much risk to take to invest in stocks instead of starting a FD in a bank for a fixed gain.

This is just another level of that. Our stock market investors think it is too risky to invest in crypto. If you think it is too risky, avoid it. No one forces you to invest. But don't forget there are so many people out there who earns a lot from crypto as same as people earning from stock market.

Also keep in mind that risk takers are leading this world. There's nothing without a risk. Everything comes with a risk. But you have a choice to take it or avoid it. That's it. They are just levels that you think "safe". Nothing and no one was "safe" ever.

dayandacool, Kipling and Keshav like this post

spindain dislikes this post

dayandacool


Moderator
Moderator
@KavinduTM wrote:Someone would say it is too much risk to take to invest in stocks instead of starting a FD in a bank for a fixed gain.

This is just another level of that. Our stock market investors think it is too risky to invest in crypto. If you think it is too risky, avoid it. No one forces you to invest. But don't forget there are so many people out there who earns a lot from crypto as same as people earning from stock market.

Also keep in mind that risk takers are leading this world. There's nothing without a risk. Everything comes with a risk. But you have a choice to take it or avoid it. That's it. They are just levels that you think "safe". Nothing and no one was "safe" ever.


So Kavindu has succeeded. It's great if you could sustain it in the long run and I wish you all the best. Anyone else?? Shocked Shocked

roshan1039


Moderator
Moderator
Forums are there to debate and share ideas, someone can tell this is good that is good. Others will have different ideas.
If we share our views only someone can understand, otherwise just because we dont like to take that risk we cannot keep our mouth shut.
I have experienced crypto well, because of my experiences i dont recommend it.
Thats my view, there are number of reasons for that:
You dont have any responsible organization taking accountability of your money, if it is stolen its gone.
It is banned in sri lanka.
There are ways to deposit money but with lot of transaction costs and risks.
Then these are very sensitive to mkt news, if u invest u have to be very alert otherwise following u lost 100%
There is a posibility some accounts get blocked and you wont be able to secure it back.
If someone thinking of investing in crypto u have to master the trading and the platform you are going to use.
Remember you must be a master of trading.
If not forget crypto is my recommendation.

dayandacool likes this post

dayandacool


Moderator
Moderator
@roshan1039 wrote:Forums are there to debate and share ideas, someone can tell this is good that is good. Others will have different ideas.
If we share our views only someone can understand, otherwise just because we dont like to take that risk we cannot keep our mouth shut.
I have experienced crypto well, because of my experiences i dont recommend it.
Thats my view, there are number of reasons for that:
You dont have any responsible organization taking accountability of your money, if it is stolen its gone.
It is banned in sri lanka.
There are ways to deposit money but with lot of transaction costs and risks.
Then these are very sensitive to mkt news, if u invest u have to be very alert otherwise following u lost 100%
There is a posibility some accounts get blocked and you wont be able to secure it back.
If someone thinking of investing in crypto u have to master the trading and the platform you are going to use.
Remember you must be a master of trading.
If not forget crypto is my recommendation.

The most important part of it is that "You could lose 100% of your money" part. I understand that even in share market, companies could bankrupt and share holders stand to lose. But your investment will never be zero.

But in Crypto and Forex, Your investment can become zero. Now that's not called affordable risk to me. But I respect that some see it differently and they are entitled to their own views.  Very Happy Very Happy

roshan1039 and geesura like this post

kasun_gimhana


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Crypto is your safety net. Nobody can control it even the government. That's is the beauty of it. If somebody says crypto can go zero then gold also can go to zero. there is huge volatility. But I can say bitcoin never goes to zero again. because to mine 1-bitcoin current, the cost is 8000 USD. So how it can go to zero. There is a hacking risk but you can avoid it using hardware wallets. Never keep a big amount in exchange. Bitcoin is the future. it holds value nobody can print it. But bitcoin is not an investment for me it just a safety net. There are different crypto some of them call stable coin which has asset back.  Keeping 1% -5% net asset in bitcoin and Ethereum you can sleep well.

dayandacool and KavinduTM like this post

spindain dislikes this post

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator
@kasun_gimhana wrote:Crypto is your safety net. Nobody can control it even the government. That's is the beauty of it. If somebody says crypto can go zero then gold also can go to zero. there is huge volatility. But I can say bitcoin never goes to zero again. because to mine 1-bitcoin current, the cost is 8000 USD. So how it can go to zero. There is a hacking risk but you can avoid it using hardware wallets. Never keep a big amount in exchange. Bitcoin is the future. it holds value nobody can print it. But bitcoin is not an investment for me it just a safety net. There are different crypto some of them call stable coin which has asset back.  Keeping 1% -5% net asset in bitcoin and Ethereum you can sleep well.

Google the number of Crypto currencies that have become obsolete and thus have become "zero". Those too had visionary investors following and investing on them. Since you brought up the Gold issue, don't remember a time that the value of gold has become zero. It's all relative. All I say is Crypto is relatively a very huge risky deal!!!  Smile

geesura likes this post

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dayandacool wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:Crypto is your safety net. Nobody can control it even the government. That's is the beauty of it. If somebody says crypto can go zero then gold also can go to zero. there is huge volatility. But I can say bitcoin never goes to zero again. because to mine 1-bitcoin current, the cost is 8000 USD. So how it can go to zero. There is a hacking risk but you can avoid it using hardware wallets. Never keep a big amount in exchange. Bitcoin is the future. it holds value nobody can print it. But bitcoin is not an investment for me it just a safety net. There are different crypto some of them call stable coin which has asset back.  Keeping 1% -5% net asset in bitcoin and Ethereum you can sleep well.

Google the number of Crypto currencies that have become obsolete and thus have become "zero". Those too had visionary investors following and investing on them. Since you brought up the Gold issue, don't remember a time that the value of gold has become zero. It's all relative. All I say is Crypto is relatively a very huge risky deal!!!  Smile
I'm not saying gold going to zero. I'm trying to say the same applies to bitcoins. Cryptocurrencies can go to Zero but not bitcoin. Why gold does not gong to zero because it has scarcity. The same applies to bitcoin. supply is limited to 21 million. even gold doesn't have that kind of limitation. can we buy virtual gold in Srilanka? But there is coin backed by gold you can buy them in the crypto world. Understand the new system weakness of the current monetary system, governments in the entire world printing money in thin air.

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:Crypto is your safety net. Nobody can control it even the government. That's is the beauty of it. If somebody says crypto can go zero then gold also can go to zero. there is huge volatility. But I can say bitcoin never goes to zero again. because to mine 1-bitcoin current, the cost is 8000 USD. So how it can go to zero. There is a hacking risk but you can avoid it using hardware wallets. Never keep a big amount in exchange. Bitcoin is the future. it holds value nobody can print it. But bitcoin is not an investment for me it just a safety net. There are different crypto some of them call stable coin which has asset back.  Keeping 1% -5% net asset in bitcoin and Ethereum you can sleep well.

Google the number of Crypto currencies that have become obsolete and thus have become "zero". Those too had visionary investors following and investing on them. Since you brought up the Gold issue, don't remember a time that the value of gold has become zero. It's all relative. All I say is Crypto is relatively a very huge risky deal!!!  Smile
I'm not saying gold going to zero. I'm trying to say the same applies to bitcoins. Cryptocurrencies can go to Zero but not bitcoin. Why gold does not gong to zero because it has scarcity. The same applies to bitcoin. supply is limited to 21 million. even gold doesn't have that kind of limitation. can we buy virtual gold in Srilanka? But there is coin backed by gold you can buy them in the crypto world. Understand the new system weakness of the current monetary system, governments in the entire world printing money in thin air.

I agree that the monetary system has it's weaknesses and not backed by collateral. But at least it's legal tender. Which crypto is backed by Gold?? I am unaware of that. Even the US dollar is not backed by gold but it's just legal tender. and that's my point. at least it's legal tender. There is a responsible government behind the bill. (Previously the usd was redeemed by gold but now not)

On one good summer night, you go to sleep and you wake up to see the algorithms have taken you for a nice ride!!!

Not to say that governments don't fail. But I would back a crypto to fail anyday over a legitimate government being bankrupt!!! Very Happy Very Happy

geesura likes this post

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@dayandacool wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@dayandacool wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:Crypto is your safety net. Nobody can control it even the government. That's is the beauty of it. If somebody says crypto can go zero then gold also can go to zero. there is huge volatility. But I can say bitcoin never goes to zero again. because to mine 1-bitcoin current, the cost is 8000 USD. So how it can go to zero. There is a hacking risk but you can avoid it using hardware wallets. Never keep a big amount in exchange. Bitcoin is the future. it holds value nobody can print it. But bitcoin is not an investment for me it just a safety net. There are different crypto some of them call stable coin which has asset back.  Keeping 1% -5% net asset in bitcoin and Ethereum you can sleep well.

Google the number of Crypto currencies that have become obsolete and thus have become "zero". Those too had visionary investors following and investing on them. Since you brought up the Gold issue, don't remember a time that the value of gold has become zero. It's all relative. All I say is Crypto is relatively a very huge risky deal!!!  Smile
I'm not saying gold going to zero. I'm trying to say the same applies to bitcoins. Cryptocurrencies can go to Zero but not bitcoin. Why gold does not gong to zero because it has scarcity. The same applies to bitcoin. supply is limited to 21 million. even gold doesn't have that kind of limitation. can we buy virtual gold in Srilanka? But there is coin backed by gold you can buy them in the crypto world. Understand the new system weakness of the current monetary system, governments in the entire world printing money in thin air.

I agree that the monetary system has it's weaknesses and not backed by collateral. But at least it's legal tender. Which crypto is backed by Gold?? I am unaware of that. Even the US dollar is not backed by gold but it's just legal tender. and that's my point. at least it's legal tender. There is a responsible government behind the bill. (Previously the usd was redeemed by gold but now not)

On one good summer night, you go to sleep and you wake up to see the algorithms have taken you for a nice ride!!!

Not to say that governments don't fail. But I would back a crypto to fail anyday over a legitimate government being bankrupt!!! Very Happy Very Happy
PAXG Coin is backed by gold and it is centralized. The organization which is issued regularized but centralized, which means it has a weakness. We cant talk about cryptocurrency as one. Different currencies have different characteristics and technologies.

OLD investors like warren buffet, Ray Dalio are negative about cryptocurrencies. But new young investors like Chamath Palihapitiya,Cathie Wood are very positive about cryptocurrencies.
for me, I started to buy bitcoin in April and cryptocurrency is the best performing asset in my portfolio.  this is my comment it is up to you. but study well before investing.

dayandacool and geesura like this post

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
I don’t know about you guys but today made huge profits from XRP. Tokens placed safely in Nexo wallet to get daily interest 💰

Need to thank @TellersAcademy for his tips

dayandacool likes this post

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:I don’t know about you guys but today made huge profits from XRP. Tokens placed safely in Nexo wallet to get daily interest 💰

Need to thank @TellersAcademy for his tips
u know why businesses give free samples? 

I also made a huge profit from IQ option 1year ago it was like 98%gain then I invested more the next day again I got 98%gain but that was my last day trading forex just a single trade ate all my money.
forex trading is a gold mine as well as a grave.
but I'm looking forward to investing in forex/crypto cuz we need to adapt to the technology but need to be more confident, educated in it cuz every dollar we lose is not only our money but our country's.

anyway, I'm not negative about forex trading or cryptocurrencies it's the future. but we need to extra cautious 
when trading cuz as I said money we loose is not only ours

JUST MY OPINION

RajapaksaDON


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Thank you very much. 

I fully agree with your comment.

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Please show us any document from the central bank that prohibiting Cryptocurrency investment ...

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Please show us any document from the central bank that prohibiting Cryptocurrency investment ...
[url=http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX TRADING AS A PART TIME EARNING OPPORTUNITY AND AS A METHOD OF EARNING FOREIGN CURRENCY - A PRIMARY STUDY DONE IN SRI LANKAN CONTEXT.pdf]http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX%20TRADING%20AS%20A%20PART%20TIME%20EARNING%20OPPORTUNITY%20AND%20AS%20A%20METHOD%20OF%20EARNING%20FOREIGN%20CURRENCY%20-%20A%20PRIMARY%20STUDY%20DONE%20IN%20SRI%20LANKAN%20CONTEXT.pdf[/url]

this is not from central bank though.
Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 3 Screen34

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Please show us any document from the central bank that prohibiting Cryptocurrency investment ...
[url=http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX TRADING AS A PART TIME EARNING OPPORTUNITY AND AS A METHOD OF EARNING FOREIGN CURRENCY - A PRIMARY STUDY DONE IN SRI LANKAN CONTEXT.pdf]http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX%20TRADING%20AS%20A%20PART%20TIME%20EARNING%20OPPORTUNITY%20AND%20AS%20A%20METHOD%20OF%20EARNING%20FOREIGN%20CURRENCY%20-%20A%20PRIMARY%20STUDY%20DONE%20IN%20SRI%20LANKAN%20CONTEXT.pdf[/url]

this is not from central bank though.
Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 3 Screen34
Forex trading and Cryptocurrency are two different things by the way As far as I'm concern this is the only document published by CBSL about cryptocurrency.

Read it. https://www.cbsl.gov.lk/en/news/public-awareness-on-virtual-currencies-in-sri-lanka

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:I don’t know about you guys but today made huge profits from XRP. Tokens placed safely in Nexo wallet to get daily interest 💰

Need to thank @TellersAcademy for his tips
u know why businesses give free samples? 

I also made a huge profit from IQ option 1year ago it was like 98%gain then I invested more the next day again I got 98%gain but that was my last day trading forex just a single trade ate all my money.
forex trading is a gold mine as well as a grave.
but I'm looking forward to investing in forex/crypto cuz we need to adapt to the technology but need to be more confident, educated in it cuz every dollar we lose is not only our money but our country's.

anyway, I'm not negative about forex trading or cryptocurrencies it's the future. but we need to extra cautious 
when trading cuz as I said money we loose is not only ours

JUST MY OPINION

I agree with you. It’s the same for any trading! Even share markets need knowledge to earn profit. Crypto and forex are new and for most Sri Lankan’s still it’s not easily accessible to trade. As with any trading need to gain knowledge, select safe trading exchanges and invest wisely.

I haven’t done forex trading since I lack the knowledge.

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@geesura wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Please show us any document from the central bank that prohibiting Cryptocurrency investment ...
[url=http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX TRADING AS A PART TIME EARNING OPPORTUNITY AND AS A METHOD OF EARNING FOREIGN CURRENCY - A PRIMARY STUDY DONE IN SRI LANKAN CONTEXT.pdf]http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX%20TRADING%20AS%20A%20PART%20TIME%20EARNING%20OPPORTUNITY%20AND%20AS%20A%20METHOD%20OF%20EARNING%20FOREIGN%20CURRENCY%20-%20A%20PRIMARY%20STUDY%20DONE%20IN%20SRI%20LANKAN%20CONTEXT.pdf[/url]

this is not from central bank though.
Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 3 Screen34
Forex trading and Cryptocurrency are two different things by the way As far as I'm concern this is the only document published by CBSL about cryptocurrency.

Read it. https://www.cbsl.gov.lk/en/news/public-awareness-on-virtual-currencies-in-sri-lanka
Give a call to any bank in Sri Lanka and ask are they allowing to transfer money to forex trading platforms they will say NO to u cuz forex trading is banned in Sri Lanka.

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator
Ok. I have seen that there are several members of our forum made profits through Crypto. It's good to have profits what ever trade you involve in. Lets wish those who succeeded in their trading and lets inform the new guys about the risks. Those who succeeded could return to this forum after 1 year and brief us about their success. That'll explain us about the sustainability of the trade.  Surprised Surprised

AmateurTrader001, KavinduTM, RJ1010 and geesura like this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana 

How's it going now? Did you manage to invest in crypto?

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM
I Started to buy crypto in April 2020 Because I wanted to buy virtual gold. However, Crypto involves highly technological staff I started to learn.
I started to buy a significant amount this month after Teller's video about Nexo. As you know buying P2P we have to pay big margins to traders so that's why I asked you that is there any method to avoid these margins.

However, yesterday also made the mistake that selecting the wrong network to send USDT to Nexo fortunately 2 USDT Very Happy

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:@KavinduTM
I Started to buy crypto in April 2020 Because I wanted to buy virtual gold. However, Crypto involves highly technological staff I started to learn.
I started to buy a significant amount this month after Teller's video about Nexo. As you know buying P2P we have to pay big margins to traders so that's why I asked you that is there any method to avoid these margins.

However, yesterday also made the mistake that selecting the wrong network to send USDT to Nexo fortunately 2 USDT Very Happy

@kasun_gimhana

Yeah but we can avoid these margins by using bank transfer option, payeer or something else with low margins. What is Nexo btw? What coins did you select?

XRP and ETH is on fire these days 😋

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM
 I have more than 60% holding in ETH and 30% BTC others 10%. My profit in this month only 67% man Laughing (i can give a screenshot of you want). Just imagine. as far as this is the best investment made in this year. I could not earn much in CSE only have a small amount now I sold 90% of my holding in CSE with an average 40% gain. 

Nexo is a leading platform you can earn up to 10% from stable coin like USDT and 8% coin like bitcoin. Just imagine you can earn % interest in dollar terms. Risk is very minimal because loans are overcollateralized.

I plan to buy ETC and lite coin more because those networks are faster than bitcoin but there is new technology called lightning network for bitcoin then bitcoin also will be faster. need to learn much about these things.

ingreed2020 likes this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:@KavinduTM
 I have more than 60% holding in ETH and 30% BTC others 10%. My profit in this month only 67% man Laughing (i can give a screenshot of you want). Just imagine. as far as this is the best investment made in this year. I could not earn much in CSE only have a small amount now I sold 90% of my holding in CSE with an average 40% gain. 

Nexo is a leading platform you can earn up to 10% from stable coin like USDT and 8% coin like bitcoin. Just imagine you can earn % interest in dollar terms. Risk is very minimal because loans are overcollateralized.

I plan to buy ETC and lite coin more because those networks are faster than bitcoin but there is new technology called lightning network for bitcoin then bitcoin also will be faster. need to learn much about these things.

Okay sounds great. haha why would i require a screenshot, i know it is so much possible as mine was over 70%. XRP gave +130% profit while ETH and LTC almost hit +90% price gain. BTC was around +80%. And yeah same for me, most profitable investment I've ever made.

Seems worth of seeing what it is. I'll check about Nexo.

Yeah ETH has just begun a new journey.

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
XRP has shot up again!!! 50%+ 24hrs change 💰💰💰
Cashed some as profit in CEX. Will reinvest that when it comes down or select another coin. Have some more XRP in Nexo.

KavinduTM likes this post

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
My humble wishes those who purchased Nexo,xrp,btc and Bnb. We made double of our capital just 40 days😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


_________________




Teller said is said..

KavinduTM, RJ1010 and Vishwanarth like this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:XRP has shot up again!!! 50%+ 24hrs change 💰💰💰
Cashed some as profit in CEX. Will reinvest that when it comes down or select another coin. Have some more XRP in Nexo.
Don't forget that it went to $3, while BTC reaching its ATH, this might too.

RJ1010 likes this post

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I sold My entire ETH and 70% of XRP yesterday. profit is more than enough.  Now 50% BTC and 40% LTC and 8% USDT and 2% others. BTC and LTC supply are limited so I think to keep them for the long term whatever happens.

KavinduTM and RJ1010 like this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:I sold My entire ETH and 70% of XRP yesterday. profit is more than enough.  Now 50% BTC and 40% LTC and 8% USDT and 2% others. BTC and LTC supply are limited so I think to keep them for the long term whatever happens.

Agree with your take on BTC and LTC, But ETH and XRP haven't done yet. Lets see.

judecroos likes this post

kottuwa

kottuwa
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
crypto guys how you all doing?

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kottuwa wrote:crypto guys how you all doing?

Cashed out just in time before the reversal 🤪
Time to buy again in a few days

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum