FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka


Submit PostSubmit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post



Latest topics

» First capital holdings CFVF.N0000
by High-flyer Today at 8:52 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING ( AEL.N )
by High-flyer Today at 8:43 pm

» GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.
by Promoney Today at 7:45 pm

» TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC
by ADVENTUS Today at 4:27 pm

» KGAL - THE SLEEPING GIANT
by Big Bull Today at 2:28 pm

» NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC (NDB.N0000)
by shihan 93 Today at 1:16 pm

» Sunshine holding future potential
by Zahara khan Today at 12:43 pm

» FUTURE of BROWNS INVESTMENT PLC (BIL)
by Real_Investor Today at 12:28 pm

» CONTRADICTARY statements BY BUYER & SELLER RE: MGT & GREG
by samaritan Today at 12:24 pm

» hospital sector
by David VKMS Today at 10:26 am

» Sri Lanka Bonds Go From Asia’s Worst to Best After China Loan
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 7:27 am

» The market changes fast; it is OK to get out when you feel it is right and take the profits that you can. Stock market for beginners
by Asoka Samarakone Yesterday at 10:04 pm

» Ban of chemical fertilizers is a great news
by dayandacool Yesterday at 9:50 pm

» Economic Uncertainty Drives Crypto Growth in Sri Lanka
by CHRONICLE™ Yesterday at 9:23 pm

» DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC (DIPD.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Yesterday at 4:37 pm

» CSE listed companies...Failed or collapsed
by High-flyer Sat May 15, 2021 9:14 pm

» L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)
by kanishkaecomm Sat May 15, 2021 5:17 pm

» කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Sat May 15, 2021 11:52 am

» 14 May onwards -Road Clear to Enter one of the Asias Most Undervalued Stock Market
by kalu351 Sat May 15, 2021 6:34 am

» Plantation Sector
by කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020 Fri May 14, 2021 10:13 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Twitter Feeds
POPULAR COMPANIES
A

ABANS ELECTRICALS PLC

ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC Hot

ACL CABLES PLC

ACL PLASTICS PLC

ACME PRINTING & PACKAGING PLC

AGSTAR PLC

AITKEN SPENCE HOTEL HOLDINGS PLC

AITKEN SPENCE PLC

ANILANA HOTELS AND PROPERTIES PLC

ARPICO INSURANCE PLC

ASIA ASSET FINANCE PLC

ASIA CAPITAL PLC

B

BAIRAHA FARMS PLC

BALANGODA PLANTATIONS PLC

BIMPUTH FINANCE PLC

BLUE DIAMONDS JEWELLERY WORLDWIDE PLC

B P P L HOLDINGS PLC

BROWNS BEACH HOTELS PLC

BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC

C

CARGO BOAT DEVELOPMENT COMPANY PLC

CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC

CEYLON COLD STORES PLC

CEYLON GRAIN ELEVATORS PLC Hot

CEYLON TEA BROKERS PLC

CEYLON TOBACCO COMPANY PLC

CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC

COLOMBO FORT LAND & BUILDING PLC

COMMERCIAL BANK OF CEYLON PLC

CITRUS LEISURE PLC Hot

COMMERCIAL CREDIT AND FINANCE PLC

D

DANKOTUWA PORCELAIN PLC

DFCC BANK PLC

DIALOG AXIATA PLC

DIALOG FINANCE PLC

DIPPED PRODUCTS PLC

DISTILLERIES COMPANY OF SRI LANKA PLC

DUNAMIS CAPITAL PLC

E

EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC Hot

EASTERN MERCHANTS PLC

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC

E-CHANNELLING PLC

F

FIRST CAPITAL HOLDINGS PLC

G

GALADARI HOTELS (LANKA) PLC

GUARDIAN CAPITAL PARTNERS PLC

H

HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC

HAYLEYS PLC

HAYLEYS FABRIC PLC

HAYLEYS FIBRE PLC Hot

HEMAS HOLDINGS PLC

HIKKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC

HNB ASSURANCE PLC

HVA FOODS PLC

J

JANASHAKTHI INSURANCE COMPANY PLC

JOHN KEELLS HOLDINGS PLC Hot

JOHN KEELLS HOTELS PLC

L

LANKA ASHOK LEYLAND PLC

LANKA IOC PLC

LANKEM CEYLON PLC

LANKEM DEVELOPMENTS PLC

LAUGFS GAS PLC

LAUGFS POWER LIMITED

LOLC FINANCE PLC

LOLC HOLDINGS PLC

LUCKY LANKA MILK PROCESSING COMPANY PLC

M

MELSTACORP PLC

N

NATIONAL DEVELOPMENT BANK PLC

NATION LANKA FINANCE PLC

NESTLE LANKA PLC

O

ORIENT FINANCE PLC

OVERSEAS REALTY (CEYLON) PLC

P

PANASIAN POWER PLC

PEOPLE'S LEASING & FINANCE PLC

PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC

PRIME FINANCE PLC

R

RAIGAM WAYAMBA SALTERNS PLC

RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC

RENUKA CAPITAL PLC

RENUKA HOLDINGS PLC

RICHARD PIERIS AND COMPANY PLC

RICHARD PIERIS EXPORTS PLC Hot

ROYAL CERAMICS PLC

S

SAMPATH BANK PLC

SEYLAN BANK PLC

SIERRA CABLES PLC

SINGHE HOSPITALS PLC Hot

SMB LEASING PLC

SOFTLOGIC HOLDINGS PLC

SOFTLOGIC LIFE INSURANCE PLC

SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC

SWISSTEK (CEYLON) PLC Hot

T

TEEJAY LANKA PLC

TESS AGRO PLC

THREE ACRE FARMS PLC

TOKYO CEMENT COMPANY (LANKA) PLC Hot

U

UNION BANK OF COLOMBO PLC

V

VALLIBEL FINANCE PLC

VALLIBEL ONE PLC Hot

VALLIBEL POWER ERATHNA PLC

W

WASKADUWA BEACH RESORT PLC


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex

Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 8]

geesura


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:I don’t know about you guys but today made huge profits from XRP. Tokens placed safely in Nexo wallet to get daily interest 💰

Need to thank @TellersAcademy for his tips
u know why businesses give free samples? 

I also made a huge profit from IQ option 1year ago it was like 98%gain then I invested more the next day again I got 98%gain but that was my last day trading forex just a single trade ate all my money.
forex trading is a gold mine as well as a grave.
but I'm looking forward to investing in forex/crypto cuz we need to adapt to the technology but need to be more confident, educated in it cuz every dollar we lose is not only our money but our country's.

anyway, I'm not negative about forex trading or cryptocurrencies it's the future. but we need to extra cautious 
when trading cuz as I said money we loose is not only ours

JUST MY OPINION

RajapaksaDON


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Thank you very much. 

I fully agree with your comment.

kasun_gimhana


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Please show us any document from the central bank that prohibiting Cryptocurrency investment ...

geesura


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Please show us any document from the central bank that prohibiting Cryptocurrency investment ...
[url=http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX TRADING AS A PART TIME EARNING OPPORTUNITY AND AS A METHOD OF EARNING FOREIGN CURRENCY - A PRIMARY STUDY DONE IN SRI LANKAN CONTEXT.pdf]http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX%20TRADING%20AS%20A%20PART%20TIME%20EARNING%20OPPORTUNITY%20AND%20AS%20A%20METHOD%20OF%20EARNING%20FOREIGN%20CURRENCY%20-%20A%20PRIMARY%20STUDY%20DONE%20IN%20SRI%20LANKAN%20CONTEXT.pdf[/url]

this is not from central bank though.
Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 4 Screen34

kasun_gimhana


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Please show us any document from the central bank that prohibiting Cryptocurrency investment ...
[url=http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX TRADING AS A PART TIME EARNING OPPORTUNITY AND AS A METHOD OF EARNING FOREIGN CURRENCY - A PRIMARY STUDY DONE IN SRI LANKAN CONTEXT.pdf]http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX%20TRADING%20AS%20A%20PART%20TIME%20EARNING%20OPPORTUNITY%20AND%20AS%20A%20METHOD%20OF%20EARNING%20FOREIGN%20CURRENCY%20-%20A%20PRIMARY%20STUDY%20DONE%20IN%20SRI%20LANKAN%20CONTEXT.pdf[/url]

this is not from central bank though.
Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 4 Screen34
Forex trading and Cryptocurrency are two different things by the way As far as I'm concern this is the only document published by CBSL about cryptocurrency.

Read it. https://www.cbsl.gov.lk/en/news/public-awareness-on-virtual-currencies-in-sri-lanka

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@geesura wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:I don’t know about you guys but today made huge profits from XRP. Tokens placed safely in Nexo wallet to get daily interest 💰

Need to thank @TellersAcademy for his tips
u know why businesses give free samples? 

I also made a huge profit from IQ option 1year ago it was like 98%gain then I invested more the next day again I got 98%gain but that was my last day trading forex just a single trade ate all my money.
forex trading is a gold mine as well as a grave.
but I'm looking forward to investing in forex/crypto cuz we need to adapt to the technology but need to be more confident, educated in it cuz every dollar we lose is not only our money but our country's.

anyway, I'm not negative about forex trading or cryptocurrencies it's the future. but we need to extra cautious 
when trading cuz as I said money we loose is not only ours

JUST MY OPINION

I agree with you. It’s the same for any trading! Even share markets need knowledge to earn profit. Crypto and forex are new and for most Sri Lankan’s still it’s not easily accessible to trade. As with any trading need to gain knowledge, select safe trading exchanges and invest wisely.

I haven’t done forex trading since I lack the knowledge.

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@geesura wrote:
@kasun_gimhana wrote:
@Miss-Sangeetha wrote:Crypto, Digital currency, forex trading by individual, prohibited by Central Bank of Sri Lanka & Sri Lankan Statuary Law, If any thing went wrong no legal action could be taken. If any one using foreign facilities, in the event of scam, taking legal action cost fee is higher than these trade gain.


Most of the foreign trade access are scam, operated by Nigerian.   

Please show us any document from the central bank that prohibiting Cryptocurrency investment ...
[url=http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX TRADING AS A PART TIME EARNING OPPORTUNITY AND AS A METHOD OF EARNING FOREIGN CURRENCY - A PRIMARY STUDY DONE IN SRI LANKAN CONTEXT.pdf]http://archive.cmb.ac.lk:8080/research/bitstream/70130/4586/1/FOREX%20TRADING%20AS%20A%20PART%20TIME%20EARNING%20OPPORTUNITY%20AND%20AS%20A%20METHOD%20OF%20EARNING%20FOREIGN%20CURRENCY%20-%20A%20PRIMARY%20STUDY%20DONE%20IN%20SRI%20LANKAN%20CONTEXT.pdf[/url]

this is not from central bank though.
Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 4 Screen34
Forex trading and Cryptocurrency are two different things by the way As far as I'm concern this is the only document published by CBSL about cryptocurrency.

Read it. https://www.cbsl.gov.lk/en/news/public-awareness-on-virtual-currencies-in-sri-lanka
Give a call to any bank in Sri Lanka and ask are they allowing to transfer money to forex trading platforms they will say NO to u cuz forex trading is banned in Sri Lanka.

dayandacool

dayandacool
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Ok. I have seen that there are several members of our forum made profits through Crypto. It's good to have profits what ever trade you involve in. Lets wish those who succeeded in their trading and lets inform the new guys about the risks. Those who succeeded could return to this forum after 1 year and brief us about their success. That'll explain us about the sustainability of the trade.  Surprised Surprised

AmateurTrader001, KavinduTM, RJ1010 and geesura like this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana 

How's it going now? Did you manage to invest in crypto?

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM
I Started to buy crypto in April 2020 Because I wanted to buy virtual gold. However, Crypto involves highly technological staff I started to learn.
I started to buy a significant amount this month after Teller's video about Nexo. As you know buying P2P we have to pay big margins to traders so that's why I asked you that is there any method to avoid these margins.

However, yesterday also made the mistake that selecting the wrong network to send USDT to Nexo fortunately 2 USDT Very Happy

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:@KavinduTM
I Started to buy crypto in April 2020 Because I wanted to buy virtual gold. However, Crypto involves highly technological staff I started to learn.
I started to buy a significant amount this month after Teller's video about Nexo. As you know buying P2P we have to pay big margins to traders so that's why I asked you that is there any method to avoid these margins.

However, yesterday also made the mistake that selecting the wrong network to send USDT to Nexo fortunately 2 USDT Very Happy

@kasun_gimhana

Yeah but we can avoid these margins by using bank transfer option, payeer or something else with low margins. What is Nexo btw? What coins did you select?

XRP and ETH is on fire these days 😋

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@KavinduTM
 I have more than 60% holding in ETH and 30% BTC others 10%. My profit in this month only 67% man Laughing (i can give a screenshot of you want). Just imagine. as far as this is the best investment made in this year. I could not earn much in CSE only have a small amount now I sold 90% of my holding in CSE with an average 40% gain. 

Nexo is a leading platform you can earn up to 10% from stable coin like USDT and 8% coin like bitcoin. Just imagine you can earn % interest in dollar terms. Risk is very minimal because loans are overcollateralized.

I plan to buy ETC and lite coin more because those networks are faster than bitcoin but there is new technology called lightning network for bitcoin then bitcoin also will be faster. need to learn much about these things.

ingreed2020 likes this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:@KavinduTM
 I have more than 60% holding in ETH and 30% BTC others 10%. My profit in this month only 67% man Laughing (i can give a screenshot of you want). Just imagine. as far as this is the best investment made in this year. I could not earn much in CSE only have a small amount now I sold 90% of my holding in CSE with an average 40% gain. 

Nexo is a leading platform you can earn up to 10% from stable coin like USDT and 8% coin like bitcoin. Just imagine you can earn % interest in dollar terms. Risk is very minimal because loans are overcollateralized.

I plan to buy ETC and lite coin more because those networks are faster than bitcoin but there is new technology called lightning network for bitcoin then bitcoin also will be faster. need to learn much about these things.

Okay sounds great. haha why would i require a screenshot, i know it is so much possible as mine was over 70%. XRP gave +130% profit while ETH and LTC almost hit +90% price gain. BTC was around +80%. And yeah same for me, most profitable investment I've ever made.

Seems worth of seeing what it is. I'll check about Nexo.

Yeah ETH has just begun a new journey.

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
XRP has shot up again!!! 50%+ 24hrs change 💰💰💰
Cashed some as profit in CEX. Will reinvest that when it comes down or select another coin. Have some more XRP in Nexo.

KavinduTM likes this post

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
My humble wishes those who purchased Nexo,xrp,btc and Bnb. We made double of our capital just 40 days😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂


_________________




Teller said is said..

KavinduTM, RJ1010 and Vishwanarth like this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:XRP has shot up again!!! 50%+ 24hrs change 💰💰💰
Cashed some as profit in CEX. Will reinvest that when it comes down or select another coin. Have some more XRP in Nexo.
Don't forget that it went to $3, while BTC reaching its ATH, this might too.

RJ1010 likes this post

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I sold My entire ETH and 70% of XRP yesterday. profit is more than enough.  Now 50% BTC and 40% LTC and 8% USDT and 2% others. BTC and LTC supply are limited so I think to keep them for the long term whatever happens.

KavinduTM and RJ1010 like this post

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:I sold My entire ETH and 70% of XRP yesterday. profit is more than enough.  Now 50% BTC and 40% LTC and 8% USDT and 2% others. BTC and LTC supply are limited so I think to keep them for the long term whatever happens.

Agree with your take on BTC and LTC, But ETH and XRP haven't done yet. Lets see.

judecroos likes this post

kottuwa

kottuwa
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
crypto guys how you all doing?

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kottuwa wrote:crypto guys how you all doing?

Cashed out just in time before the reversal 🤪
Time to buy again in a few days

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kottuwa wrote:crypto guys how you all doing?

Not bad. Now we are experiencing the correction after the massive uptrend.

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I converted my entire LTC and 90% of the BTC into USDT  yesterday early in the morning. So now the cryptocurrency portfolio is 90% USDT and still, it has 10% overall gain. Hope to buy BTC in between 15000-16000 USD again and keep 50% USDT at NEXO earning interest. we know this volatility should not go above 5%(out of total portfolio) in crypto.

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi crypto guys, Today is a historical day !! Bitcoin passed the all-time high barrier. How are your portfolios now  Very Happy

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
හහ්හා .ලක්ෂ 38/= එක බට්ටෙක්😂😂😂😂


_________________




Teller said is said..

RJ1010 likes this post

Stockdine


Stock Trader
How to make deposit to binance?🤔

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 8]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum