FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post



Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex

Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex

+37
Trading Jockey
jason12
sureshot
samaritan
Promoney
celtic tiger
dakzsl
kadik
Junior investor
Kanishka_2020
desmond
blackjesus
Ahilan007
MillennialC
100Bill
AmateurTrader001
Stockdine
kottuwa
RajapaksaDON
geesura
RJ1010
Miss-Sangeetha
C.THARANGA
roshan1039
spindain
gummy
Kevinmikegrit
ingreed2020
Teller
Mithooshan
kasun_gimhana
Kipling
Keshav
dayandacool
engineer
ONTHEMONEY
KavinduTM
41 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:XRP has shot up again!!! 50%+ 24hrs change 💰💰💰
Cashed some as profit in CEX. Will reinvest that when it comes down or select another coin. Have some more XRP in Nexo.
Don't forget that it went to $3, while BTC reaching its ATH, this might too.

RJ1010 likes this post

kasun_gimhana


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I sold My entire ETH and 70% of XRP yesterday. profit is more than enough.  Now 50% BTC and 40% LTC and 8% USDT and 2% others. BTC and LTC supply are limited so I think to keep them for the long term whatever happens.

KavinduTM and RJ1010 like this post

KavinduTM


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kasun_gimhana wrote:I sold My entire ETH and 70% of XRP yesterday. profit is more than enough.  Now 50% BTC and 40% LTC and 8% USDT and 2% others. BTC and LTC supply are limited so I think to keep them for the long term whatever happens.

Agree with your take on BTC and LTC, But ETH and XRP haven't done yet. Lets see.

judecroos likes this post

kottuwa


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
crypto guys how you all doing?

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kottuwa wrote:crypto guys how you all doing?

Cashed out just in time before the reversal 🤪
Time to buy again in a few days

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kottuwa wrote:crypto guys how you all doing?

Not bad. Now we are experiencing the correction after the massive uptrend.

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I converted my entire LTC and 90% of the BTC into USDT  yesterday early in the morning. So now the cryptocurrency portfolio is 90% USDT and still, it has 10% overall gain. Hope to buy BTC in between 15000-16000 USD again and keep 50% USDT at NEXO earning interest. we know this volatility should not go above 5%(out of total portfolio) in crypto.

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Hi crypto guys, Today is a historical day !! Bitcoin passed the all-time high barrier. How are your portfolios now  Very Happy

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
හහ්හා .ලක්ෂ 38/= එක බට්ටෙක්😂😂😂😂


_________________




Teller said is said..

RJ1010 likes this post

Stockdine


Stock Trader
How to make deposit to binance?🤔

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Good to see BTC breaking ATH... but I’m more excited about the rapid progress of Nexo token! Thanks @Teller for introducing Nexo to some of us

KavinduTM

KavinduTM
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
GG. BTC is $22K now ^^

RJ1010 likes this post

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Bitcoin is not going to the moon, It is going to Jupiter Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  All governments around the world are doing quantitative easing, and the USA 2nd round stimulus check on the way, definitely has a huge impact on cryptocurrency.

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Hope anyone holding XRP cashed out or switched to another coin for the time being. I’m assuming due to the US courts issue for XRP the coin will lose investor confidence.

AmateurTrader001


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Hoping to start with Cryptos Whats the platform you are using? Would you recommend Binance?

kottuwa

kottuwa
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@KavinduTM wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:XRP has shot up again!!! 50%+ 24hrs change 💰💰💰
Cashed some as profit in CEX. Will reinvest that when it comes down or select another coin. Have some more XRP in Nexo.
Don't forget that it went to $3, while BTC reaching its ATH, this might too.
Hope you have cashed out before the crash. i was lucky to cash out last week

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kottuwa wrote:
@KavinduTM wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:XRP has shot up again!!! 50%+ 24hrs change 💰💰💰
Cashed some as profit in CEX. Will reinvest that when it comes down or select another coin. Have some more XRP in Nexo.
Don't forget that it went to $3, while BTC reaching its ATH, this might too.
Hope you have cashed out before the crash. i was lucky to cash out last week

I switched to BTC about 1-2 wks back!!! Cannot believe my luck Cz BTC surged to 23k as soon as I did so...
rest of the money put on Nexo token which also surged rapidly due to buyback news and now consolidating.
only had very little XRP left less than $100...which had gone down to 50 by the time I realized about the crash... switched that to ZIL yday and it had gained about 25% 😃
Overall took some timely decisions...
Now watching BTC closely.. from most of the analysis it should be on the road to 30k in 2021

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@AmateurTrader001 wrote:Hoping to start with Cryptos Whats the platform you are using? Would you recommend Binance?

I really haven’t tested many platforms.
I’m registered with Binance and Huboi but haven’t used them. Huboi has Nexo tokens which are not available in many exchanges.
I mostly use CEX.io
I also use Nexo platform to save some crypto plus convert some to nexo token using changelly on their platform (changelly charges are quite high for conversion), so better to use Huboi to buy nexo token and transfer to Nexo platform to save them in Nexo wallet. Good thing about Nexo platform is that you can earn 6-8% interest on crypto paid daily and for Nexo tokens you get eligible for annual dividend payouts. My Nexo value doubled over the past month... just the value appreciation.

When you are new to crypto there’s a lot to learn.
Do some research on Huboi, Binance and CEX and see what you prefer. These platforms also offer staking for selected coins.
In addition make a Nexo account to save crypto and earn interest.

I’m also pretty new to crypto so someone else with more experience can also comment/recommend

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@RJ1010 wrote:Hope anyone holding XRP cashed out or switched to another coin for the time being. I’m assuming due to the US courts issue for XRP the coin will lose investor confidence.
I had only 15$ worth of XRP. Very Happy God saved me.  I always believe in Bitcoin. and holding few supply limited coins and gold-backed coins.

RJ1010 likes this post

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 4 Screen52
I think this is why DAYANADACOOL was negative about crypto

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
Remember what did i say > Believe in bitcoin  Very Happy I took a nap @ 26500 woke up 27500. People who invested in bitcoin are real winners in 2021

RJ1010 likes this post

kottuwa

kottuwa
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
lastweek i took a knap and woke up .before the knap xrp was 0.6 but after i woke up it was 0.3 
then again went to sleep and woke up xrp was 0.2 confused

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@kottuwa wrote:lastweek i took a knap and woke up .before the knap xrp was 0.6 but after i woke up it was 0.3 
then again went to sleep and woke up xrp was 0.2 confused

Lol... should have checked why suddenly XRP was crashing no! XRP has major resistance around 0.3$ so I think unlikely to recover soon even if it gets the legal issues out of the way.
I moved out of BTC yday and keeping cash. It needs a stabilizing point now and difficult to measure where it will end up. Anyway can’t go wrong with BTC. I’m just waiting to re-enter at a lower level.
Unfortunately I also moved out of ZIL as well before it took off gaining more than 30%++ during last couple of days.

kottuwa

kottuwa
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@RJ1010 wrote:
@kottuwa wrote:lastweek i took a knap and woke up .before the knap xrp was 0.6 but after i woke up it was 0.3 
then again went to sleep and woke up xrp was 0.2 confused

Lol... should have checked why suddenly XRP was crashing no! XRP has major resistance around 0.3$ so I think unlikely to recover soon even if it gets the legal issues out of the way.
I moved out of BTC yday and keeping cash. It needs a stabilizing point now and difficult to measure where it will end up. Anyway can’t go wrong with BTC. I’m just waiting to re-enter at a lower level.
Unfortunately I also moved out of ZIL as well before it took off gaining more than 30%++ during last couple of days.yea
yeah RJ luckily i cashed out 90%of for an urgent matter so there were small amount left in xrp i invested only inxrp

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@kottuwa
FYI ,,
U all might be pro in cryptocurrency...
Bitconnect (also spelled BitConnect and stylized bitconnect, ticker BCC) was an open-source cryptocurrency that was connected with the high-yield investment program.
In 2017 - 2018 it was trade 28 - 38$. In market cap it was trade 18-24 position. Due to some reason in 2018 it was shut down and coin price dropped below 1$.
It is good to invest in crypto., but make sure when u choose the coins.
Disclose.. luckily i didn't invest in BCC. but of my good friend lost great money.

geesura likes this post

101Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex - Page 4 Empty Re: Crypto , Digital Currency Trading , Forex Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:37 pm

Teller

Teller
Moderator
Moderator
Sold partly btc as a swing trade @28,000$ while entered some binance .😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
1 Btc = 1 pre.....Car


_________________




Teller said is said..

kasun_gimhana and RJ1010 like this post

dayandacool

dayandacool
Moderator
Moderator
What ever said and done, Be safe guys!!! It's our country's money. Play safe and win. Very Happy ATB!!!

geesura likes this post

MillennialC

MillennialC
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

kottuwa

kottuwa
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Teller wrote:My humble wishes those who purchased Nexo,xrp,btc and Bnb.  We made double of our capital just 40 days😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
teller said is said  XRP down 32%.
70% down within14days

judecroos likes this post

kasun_gimhana

kasun_gimhana
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@kottuwa wrote:
@Teller wrote:My humble wishes those who purchased Nexo,xrp,btc and Bnb.  We made double of our capital just 40 days😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
teller said is said  XRP down 32%.
70% down within14days

XRP going to delist from coinbase. Centralized coins are very risky even stable coins.

judecroos likes this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum