FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post




Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute




DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute



ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute




EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute


Submit Post


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute


Submit Post


කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute


Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000)

VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Wed Dec 23, 2020 7:25 am

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Captain wrote:Think about this fact only

Once some body collected will receive non voting shares to 3.50

Think about the market price of non voting share then.
Can you please explain me, How the right issues immediately impact on voting shares?

KingKong likes this post

52VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:10 am

KingKong


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@vikey wrote:
@Captain wrote:Think about this fact only

Once some body collected will receive non voting shares to 3.50

Think about the market price of non voting share then.
Can you please explain me, How the right issues immediately impact on voting shares?

I'm also interested to see other's opinions on this, the effect on voting shares with the infusion of non-voting shares.

53VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:25 am

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@KingKong wrote:
@vikey wrote:
@Captain wrote:Think about this fact only

Once some body collected will receive non voting shares to 3.50

Think about the market price of non voting share then.
Can you please explain me, How the right issues immediately impact on voting shares?

I'm also interested to see other's opinions on this, the effect on voting shares with the infusion of non-voting shares.
Dividend yield can be declined.(Short Run/1 year). So, fair value of asset will go down. Will see. Arrow Arrow

54VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Wed Dec 23, 2020 10:51 am

atdeane


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Will be beneficial since its the non voting share which they will give. Will not affect the price of the voting share. But high gain if we can get at 3.50. People might tend to buy more voting shares to be eligible for more rights. Good deicision if u are medium term investor

55VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Wed Dec 23, 2020 12:44 pm

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@atdeane wrote:Will be beneficial since its the non voting share which they will give. Will not affect the price of the voting share. But high gain if we can get at 3.50. People might tend to buy more voting shares to be eligible for more rights. Good deicision if u are medium term investor
I think, some of top 20 share holders(Directors) are not interested in to invest RI. but, They need power of the company. So, they offer non voting shares. No need to add extra demand. This will be a main reason for non voting shares. Will see. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy . This comes through my mind. I think, we can buy non voting shares, it is very very easy. Very Happy Very Happy

KingKong likes this post

56VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:40 pm

CSEdeSILVA


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
When EXPO was  2 rupees level VILL was 4 rupees level


Now EXPO at above 45 rupees level. But still VILL at 5 rupees level.


Why it's happening like that ???? 

57VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Thu Jan 14, 2021 9:52 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@CSEdeSILVA wrote:When EXPO was  2 rupees level VILL was 4 rupees level


Now EXPO at above 45 rupees level. But still VILL at 5 rupees level.


Why it's happening like that ???? 

Do you always compare apples with oranges? 😃

Two different industries, two different market conditions in the respective sectors... so many reasons.. this comparison is ridiculous.

Captain, agentnrox, Win Win, Sachira90 and Bakkabwoi like this post

58VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Fri Jan 15, 2021 8:58 pm

C.THARANGA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ Captain, My broker told me this time VLL is going to have emerging report and with that share price will pump up. Is it true?

59VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Fri Jan 15, 2021 9:21 pm

KingKong


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@C.THARANGA wrote:@ Captain, My broker told me this time VLL is going to have emerging report and with that share price will pump up. Is it true?

Who is your broker?

60VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Fri Jan 15, 2021 10:33 pm

Captain


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@KingKong wrote:
@C.THARANGA wrote:@ Captain, My broker told me this time VLL is going to have emerging report and with that share price will pump up. Is it true?

Who is your broker?

With raining season may have impact

C.THARANGA likes this post

61VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Sat Jan 23, 2021 4:04 pm

C.THARANGA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Directors are keep on buying very good indication 



VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 We10

Sachira90 and shanaka98 like this post

62VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Sat Jan 23, 2021 9:57 pm

CSEdeSILVA


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
i don't know why nobody promote this one???

63VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:30 pm

vikey


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@CSEdeSILVA wrote:i don't know why nobody promote this one???
Soon after the current wave of DIPD and expo concludes.....

64VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Tue Feb 09, 2021 8:05 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
This time VLL financial will be better than VPEL

65VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:18 pm

C.THARANGA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
VLL financial report coming soon !

judecroos likes this post

66VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Wed Feb 10, 2021 1:37 pm

Wickyz


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
ha cyclops

67VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Sat Feb 13, 2021 12:21 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@Everyone, Check your dividend payout from VLL. It suppose to transact by 25 jan. Still I didn't get that too.

Keshav likes this post

68VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Sat Feb 13, 2021 6:20 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@SL-INVESTOR wrote:@Everyone, Check your dividend payout from VLL. It suppose to transact by 25 jan. Still I didn't get that too.

Dividend received to bank on 7th Jan

69VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:12 pm

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
It's Jan 7 or feb 7. Since dividend pay date jan 25??? 


VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Captur12

70VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:20 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Xd date is 4 JAN. Payment is made directly to bank 2-3 days after the Xd date. Payment date is the last date payments to be made which is usually for posting Cheques.
I hope you have given your correct bank details to your broker to directly transfer dividends to your bank ac. If not call and check with broker.

71VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Mon Feb 15, 2021 7:41 am

C.THARANGA


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
VILL come to normal trading level 6. Last trade was 5.50

72VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Thu Feb 18, 2021 11:51 am

Eranx


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Why so much director dealings

73VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:10 pm

RJ1010


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eranx wrote:Why so much director dealings

Directors on buying side. Sangani is the founder. He's not going to dump and take profit. Increasing his holding reduces public float. Kassim is chairman. Kassim is a co-founder of Expo. These are respectable top management people. 

VLL has a very good future with new projects in pipeline. They have a pending rights issue for non voting shares to fund their new projects. All looks good for VLL. Nothing negative to note about the company or the power sector.

shihan 93 likes this post

74VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Thu Feb 18, 2021 12:12 pm

KingKong


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
How is the valuation at current situation?

75VIDULLANKA PLC  (VLL.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: VIDULLANKA PLC (VLL.N0000) Thu Feb 18, 2021 4:36 pm

shihan 93


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@RJ1010 wrote:
@Eranx wrote:Why so much director dealings

Directors on buying side. Sangani is the founder. He's not going to dump and take profit. Increasing his holding reduces public float. Kassim is chairman. Kassim is a co-founder of Expo. These are respectable top management people. 

VLL has a very good future with new projects in pipeline. They have a pending rights issue for non voting shares to fund their new projects. All looks good for VLL. Nothing negative to note about the company or the power sector.
Defa!!! Dont be surprised to see double the price within year. And check Uganda projects, even better than SL

Captain, agentnrox and bizniz like this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum