The stock market can seem overwhelming to beginners, so we have compiled a short list of how to get started in our market game. www.vstox.com
1. Study some of our Frequently Asked Questions
2. Read about the Stock Market by visiting the official web site of the Colombo Stock Exchange.
3. Open a trading account by registering with the VstoX Virtual Stock Market Game
4. Select your game from list of various challenges.
5. Research some stocks using web sites and newspapers. See what stocks to buy.
6. Buy stock in one or more companies that meet your criteria.
7. Monitor your stocks and market conditions for the best time to sell.
Keep in mind that most beginners lose some money the first few times they trade stocks. There is a learning curve involved, so hang in there. It is often said that you should trade using money that you can afford to lose. That helps to avoid bad decisions based on emotions.