FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_lcap11%Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_rcap 11% [ 21 ]
Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_lcap20%Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_rcap 20% [ 37 ]
Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_lcap29%Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_rcap 29% [ 54 ]
Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_lcap40%Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Vote_rcap 40% [ 75 ]

Total Votes : 187

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Today at 8:34 am

» Technical update 12.08.2022 Maharaja
by Maharaja Yesterday at 10:38 pm

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by ErangaDS Yesterday at 9:44 pm

» CW Makie Highest Dividend Payer- EPS of Rs.10 for Quarter
by Ros123 Yesterday at 5:57 pm

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by SamJay1974 Yesterday at 2:46 pm

» LOLC to enter the giant Indian Market
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:27 am

» Buy lofc tomorrow - Maharaja
by ashan silva Yesterday at 11:12 am

» HORANA PLANTATIONS PLC (HOPL)
by cheetah Yesterday at 11:05 am

» LOFC Future
by samansilva Yesterday at 11:05 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:41 am

» SGH buys EXPO from retailers
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:34 am

» PIRAMAL GLASS CEYLON PLC (GLAS.N0000)
by stocknoob Yesterday at 7:59 am

» RENUKA AGRI FOODS PLC (RAL.N0000) TP. 7
by cheetah Thu Aug 11, 2022 9:45 pm

» SUNSHINE HOLDINGS PLC (SUN.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:07 pm

» WATAWALA PLANTATION PLC (WATA.N0000)
by ErangaDS Thu Aug 11, 2022 5:05 pm

» US inflation eased slightly in July
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:25 am

» ACL; MELS; HHL; BIL; LWL- STOCKS TO WATCH
by ADVENTUS Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:19 am

» Pakistan stocks surge on IMF Staff level agreement - CSE is warming up for the big run
by samaritan Thu Aug 11, 2022 11:16 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Aug 11, 2022 10:24 am

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Wed Aug 10, 2022 8:13 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Tomorrow Runner will be ……

Tomorrow Runner will be ……

+32
DamithAsian
Promoney
wealth123
judecroos
Master D
DOCSAGENCY
Pradeep90
Elahara
shan31
sahan8896
Cricketman
SANJAYANM
thirucumaran
Saman12
Equity Win
madukp
dilshangac
Bargain
Harry82
subash81
Eranga87
Hope123
Eugine Fernando
nish84
Captain
abey
SUSPENS
PDH
gayanhdd
cseguide
hiransilva23
jaya
36 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 5]

51Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:17 pm

Harry82


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

ECL , BPPL and ASIY

52Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 10:20 pm

hiransilva23


Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

dilshangac wrote:
SANJAYANM wrote:BIL COULD MOVE.IT'S POSSITIVE AFTER RIGHT ISSUE.

Most of the penny stocks are moving these days. So BIL should move on. Saw some huge collections today around 2.6/- and 2.7/-
What is your target price on this?lot of people say it’s 3.10.its 40 cents from current trading price(nearly 15%)I still can’t understand why people behind this??we have lot of stocks gave 25 % in one day.

53Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:01 pm

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

GLAS TOP GAINER


BPPL, VPEL

54Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:51 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

BIL - Has not good earnings during the last year, yet the NAV is around Rs.4.4. With the current trading pattern, this will appreciate around 3.20-3.30, which is ~ 23% compared to 2.6. Once rights are settled, this will gradually be heading back to 4 levels again.

55Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Tue Oct 13, 2020 11:52 pm

madukp


Expert
Expert

hiransilva23 wrote:
dilshangac wrote:
SANJAYANM wrote:BIL COULD MOVE.IT'S POSSITIVE AFTER RIGHT ISSUE.

Most of the penny stocks are moving these days. So BIL should move on. Saw some huge collections today around 2.6/- and 2.7/-
What is your target price on this?lot of people say it’s 3.10.its 40 cents from current trading price(nearly 15%)I still can’t understand why people behind this??we have lot of stocks gave 25 % in one day.

Could you please provide some examples?

56Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:31 am

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Look at today's HAYC movement moved 326 to 349. Today witnessed very strong buying. There is a very big chance to break 400 this time. One of the world's largest activated charcoal producers in the world who supplies products to world reputed companies like 3M.

57Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:31 am

Cricketman


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Keep an eye on ABL too. Very good quantities changed hand last two days.4.30,4.60are the immediate targets on TA perspectives.

58Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:43 am

sahan8896


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

cseguide wrote:Look at today's HAYC movement moved 326 to 349. Today witnessed very strong buying. There is a very big chance to break 400 this time. One of the world's largest activated charcoal producers in the world who supplies products to world reputed companies like 3M.
Good observation.ABL will march past 4

59Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:45 am

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

sahan8896 wrote:
cseguide wrote:Look at today's HAYC movement moved 326 to 349. Today witnessed very strong buying. There is a very big chance to break 400 this time. One of the world's largest activated charcoal producers in the world who supplies products to world reputed companies like 3M.
Good observation.ABL will march past 4
Most probably it will reach 400 RS within one or two days. If you hold do not sell. When reports are out we can see more fireworks It is valuable than gold now. flower

60Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:51 am

shan31


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

GLAS can go up today 9- 10 level with the heat generated from release of excellent Q2 results yesterday , Net profit up 380%.

Collected HAYC, should be above 450 when Q2 results come out

judecroos likes this post

61Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 6:58 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃

62Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:05 am

shan31


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Elahara wrote:KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃
Hi Elahara
why are you stating out such comments without any basis. Do you want innocent new comers to burn their hard earn money. This company has no value over Rs.5/=.

Dear All
Please think wisely any invest in shares.
what is the asset value? What is the business case this share to fly? What is the max dividend this company can offer ?

judecroos likes this post

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

shan31 wrote:
Elahara wrote:KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃
Hi Elahara
why are you stating out such comments without any basis. Do you want innocent new comers to burn their hard earn money. This company has no value over Rs.5/=.

Dear All
Please think wisely any invest in shares.
what is the asset value? What is the business case this share to fly? What is the max dividend this company can offer ?

64Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:44 am

Hope123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Elahara wrote:
shan31 wrote:
Elahara wrote:KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃
Hi Elahara
why are you stating out such comments without any basis. Do you want innocent new comers to burn their hard earn money. This company has no value over Rs.5/=.

Dear All
Please think wisely any invest in shares.
what is the asset value? What is the business case this share to fly? What is the max dividend this company can offer ?
NAV as at 30/6/2020 - 7.86
Public holding - 20M

65Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Wed Oct 14, 2020 7:55 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Hope123 wrote:
Elahara wrote:
shan31 wrote:
Elahara wrote:KZOO active again moving up with a good beta even under red market.
Only Barrier between around 6.00 - 6.50 .Someone still trying to bring the price little more down & collect more from bottom .hope it will break 6.50 today and speedly moving up .guess it will reach to 12 in no time 🙃🙃🙃
Hi Elahara
why are you stating out such comments without any basis. Do you want innocent new comers to burn their hard earn money. This company has no value over Rs.5/=.

Dear All
Please think wisely any invest in shares.
what is the asset value? What is the business case this share to fly? What is the max dividend this company can offer ?
NAV as at 30/6/2020 - 7.86
Public holding - 20M

ONAL supports.
Under valued.
Profit marging gone up.
Operating cost maring gone down.
Expecting Divident 0.25 - 0.50 next.

66Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:27 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

BALA.N0000

Kipling dislikes this post

67Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:37 am

Pradeep90


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@Elahara
Reason?? Do you have any news?

68Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:49 am

Elahara

Elahara
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Pradeep90 wrote:@Elahara
Reason?? Do you have any news?
Sri Lankan Tea market got demand in World Market china , Russia turn toward SL as the indian tea production decreased due to COVID 19. BALA still under valued stock can go more up.

69Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:52 am

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

NAMU
ELPL
WATA

70Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:22 am

PDH


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

PAP, EXPO,PARQ

some time RIL...

judecroos likes this post

71Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:40 am

Hope123


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

That day PAP came down to 3.80 and i collect some.

SANJAYANM likes this post

72Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 10:50 am

DOCSAGENCY


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

asiri, q2 results out

73Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:35 pm

Master D


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Construction sector again now hit by covid. 
Cannot expect PARQ /  RCL to run soon

judecroos likes this post

74Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 2:47 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Master D wrote:Construction sector again now hit by covid. 
Cannot expect PARQ /  RCL to run soon
No I do not agree with you. It is just started and even this time we can manage to control this. Even with covid19 the construction projects must go on as all these companies get the jobs to be completed on due time. When all the other countries started to work after 1st wave they never stop the normalcy of the people and everybody work. you have given a negative message Smile I think.

75Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:04 pm

Master D


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

judecroos wrote:
Master D wrote:Construction sector again now hit by covid. 
Cannot expect PARQ /  RCL to run soon
No I do not agree with you. It is just started and even this time we can manage to control this. Even with covid19 the construction projects must go on as all these companies get the jobs to be completed on due time. When all the other countries started to work after 1st wave they never stop the normalcy of the people and everybody work. you have given a negative message Smile  I think.

I have  them in my portfolio.  RCL at 76 and PARQ at 48 Very Happy.  why should i bring the prices down. I haven't mentioned it is not worth.
What i said is it will not further appreciate soon

76Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 5:48 pm

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Tomorrow plantation 🚀🚀

77Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:21 pm

subash81


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

nish84 wrote:Tomorrow plantation 🚀🚀
YES
KVAL
KGAL
LDEV
HOPL

SANJAYANM likes this post

78Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:25 pm

wealth123


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Catch Banks at current prices.

79Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:26 pm

nish84


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

MADU & KOTA , KVAL, kGAL,LDEV

80Tomorrow Runner will be …… - Page 3 Empty Re: Tomorrow Runner will be …… Mon Oct 19, 2020 7:28 pm

judecroos


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Master D wrote:
judecroos wrote:
Master D wrote:Construction sector again now hit by covid. 
Cannot expect PARQ /  RCL to run soon
No I do not agree with you. It is just started and even this time we can manage to control this. Even with covid19 the construction projects must go on as all these companies get the jobs to be completed on due time. When all the other countries started to work after 1st wave they never stop the normalcy of the people and everybody work. you have given a negative message Smile  I think.

I have  them in my portfolio.  RCL at 76 and PARQ at 48 Very Happy.  why should i bring the prices down. I haven't mentioned it is not worth.
What i said is it will not further appreciate soon
So why even today RCL traded to 133.50 ? I know it has dropped in the afternoon slightly but tomorrow it will bounce back for sure. because it is a valuable share with it's EPS and NAV.

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum