FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

Latest topics

» DVP යනු කුමක්ද? Explained
by Maduranga97 Today at 8:27 pm

» AMF will reach its high again?
by Equity Win Today at 7:49 pm

» EAST WEST PROPERTIES PLC (EAST.N0000)
by SAGA Today at 7:10 pm

» Browns price down
by Dilip Today at 6:41 pm

» LLUB=BULL Chevron Lanka Lubricant Target Price Rs 150..
by samansilva Today at 5:10 pm

» Concened Investor writes to CSE regarding new DVP
by God Father Today at 2:00 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by Mr. X Today at 1:15 pm

» Colombo Stock Market poised for growth - Webinar
by dayandacool Today at 12:43 pm

» DVP - හදුන්වාදීම කොටස් වෙළදපලේ අධිකාරීන් ඔබට පැහැදිලි කරන්න සූදානම් - කතාකරන්න අන්ක.මෙන්න
by Mr. X Today at 9:35 am

» No static policies hurting SL
by dayandacool Today at 2:41 am

» Investing in Sri Lanka in ‘The New Normal’ - Nimal Perera
by CHRONICLE™ Today at 12:43 am

» Daily Foreign Transactions update
by Pradeep90 Yesterday at 9:01 pm

» HATTON NATIONAL BANK PLC
by judecroos Yesterday at 8:55 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by dulans Yesterday at 8:35 pm

» Directors' Dealings 18/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 7:28 pm

» Top Foreign Tradings today - 18/06/2021
by SAGA Yesterday at 7:00 pm

» SOFTLOGIC CAPITAL PLC (SCAP.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:40 pm

» NIFL going up
by SAGA Yesterday at 4:19 pm

» L B FINANCE PLC (LFIN.N0000)
by KILLER99 Yesterday at 1:51 pm

» LOLC HOLDINGS PLC (LOLC.N0000)
by SAGA Yesterday at 12:57 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » EAST WEST PRICE

EAST WEST PRICE

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1EAST WEST PRICE Empty EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:45 am

CITIZEN

CITIZEN
Manager - Equity Analytics
LAST TWO MONTHS ONE MAN AS 'EAST CONTROLER' SITTING BOTH BUYING AND SELLING SIDES WITH BIG QUANTITY PRICE DIFFERENT 1.00 RUPEE. HE CONTROL THE PRICE NOT GO UP OR COME DOWN. DIRTY WORK, 'PARAWEDA'

hiransilva23 likes this post

2EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:49 am

mahasona

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
They can not do this for long time,at one time EAST will jump to 18 in no time,collect much as you can at this price.

3EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:59 am

Ahcha

Ahcha
@mahasona wrote:They can not do this for long time,at one time EAST will jump to 18 in no time,collect much as you can at this price.
Do not promote, I sold all East shares no trust the people.

NadeeR and Keshav like this post

4EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:06 pm

mahasona

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@Ahcha wrote:
@mahasona wrote:They can not do this for long time,at one time EAST will jump to 18 in no time,collect much as you can at this price.
Do not promote, I sold all East shares no trust the people.
It's not a promotion,share price will talk soon.

5EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:07 pm

NadeeR

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I was fedup with this share. Was holding 10000 + shares bought at 11.80 for months. Sold @ 12.80 the day before and now feel relieved. I will never go for this share again.

6EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:15 pm

CITIZEN

CITIZEN
@NadeeR wrote:I was fedup with this share. Was holding 10000 + shares bought at 11.80 for months. Sold @ 12.80 the day before and now feel relieved. I will never go for this share again.
GOOD: LET HIM 'PERATHAYA' TO EAT ALL

7EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 12:26 pm

Jay-Jay

Jay-Jay

agreed with you . in fact the share price in the PIVOT point and its a matter of little tap from the party who has planned the rally .

agreed with the price Rs 18 /= .

judecroos likes this post

8EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 4:53 pm

Kaish86

Sold a big portion at a loss. We retailers can't hold or play like them. Look at our opportunity cost by invest in east and not investing in other shares which rocketed high.

svkiruba8@gmail.com, Keshav and heroxhere like this post

9EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 5:16 pm

Win Win

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kaish86 wrote:Sold a big portion at a loss. We retailers can't hold or play like them. Look at our opportunity cost by invest in east and not investing in other shares which rocketed high.
Fully Agreed !!

Try to keep DIPD & HAYC at least few shares .. You will not be worry about EAST !!

Targets are high and can be realized in short term !!

10EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:01 pm

Rational Investor

Rational Investor
Price is seem to be controlled for a crossing after looking at the price behaviour of EAST last 03 months. EAST will settle well above NAV very soon.... bounce

EAST will be repeated the history with early X'mas for EAST holders... santa rendeer

11EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 9:18 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
@Kaish86 wrote:Sold a big portion at a loss. We retailers can't hold or play like them. Look at our opportunity cost by invest in east and not investing in other shares which rocketed high.
It's sad to hear that you lost.It will take sometime for you to recover your loss in the present market. By the time you might realize if u had held on to the share that u had initially invested, your gain would have been more. What's the guarantee that the share that you are going to invest now will give u the gains that u expect?

It happens always!!! again and again and again!!! Be wise, have patience. It's all about having the nerve to hold on.

12EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 10:52 pm

SANJAYANM

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Always select trading shares and investing shares.
Best method is to split your investment money on both kind of shares.
It's better to invest 60% on investment shares and rest on trading.
Try to keep very few number of companies in your portfolio.
Ideally 10 companies.

hiransilva23 and heroxhere like this post

13EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Fri Oct 16, 2020 11:00 pm

madukp

Expert
Expert
People losing because of not having a fundamental knowledge of trading and investing. EAST is the best share to do both.

for ex: If you got EAST around 13, which means, you believe it's fundamentals and investing, you cant expect short-term gain. But this doesn't mean you should trade the share. EAST has swung throughout the past few days. Why didn't you entered to this counter when it has fallen into 10.50? You should have to realize a short-term gain if you did. That's trading.
Brush up your knowledge, try this with even a few shares like 500. Good Luck!

14EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 12:58 am

hiransilva23

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Selling a share with a loss is not acceptable,it’s reducing our capital and loosing the investing or trading confidence.lsl people are behind this,they are playing dirty games with this.you had to wait few days.this should move soon.

SANJAYANM likes this post

15EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 5:41 am

heroxhere

heroxhere
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@dayandacool wrote:
It's sad to hear that you lost.It will take sometime for you to recover your loss in the present market. By the time you might realize if u had held on to the share that u had initially invested, your gain would have been more. What's the guarantee that the share that you are going to invest now will give u the gains that u expect?

It happens always!!! again and again and again!!! Be wise, have patience. It's all about having the nerve to hold on.

I agree, but the opportunity cost is just way too high when are market if performing like this. I gave up last week and switched to TYRE. Was not disappointed, Ive managed to cut my losses short already. But might join EAST again maybe end of November. I feel like the share will stagnate for at least another month.

Why is the price being held down so low? For them to collect?

judecroos likes this post

16EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 1:23 pm

Mr. X

Mr. X
Can we expect a price increase next week??

17EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:25 pm

Kaish86

Next week
Mon rs 12. Tue rs12. Wed rs 12. Thu rs 12. Fri rs 12.
Aspi 5000. Rs 12
Aspi 6000 rs 12
Aspi 7000 rs 12
Aspi 10000rs 12

Last edited by Kaish86 on Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:28 pm; edited 6 times in total

18EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:27 pm

hiransilva23

@Kaish86 wrote:Next week
Mon rs 12. Tue rs12. Wed rs 12. Thu rs 12. Fri rs 12.
🤣🤣🤣i hope it will move soon.they collected considerable shares during last week.

19EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:30 pm

Mithooshan

@hiransilva23 wrote:
Selling a share with a loss is not acceptable,it’s reducing our capital and loosing the investing or trading confidence.lsl people are behind this,they are playing dirty games with this.you had to wait few days.this should move soon.

I don’t agree with this brother. I have sold shares at loss. You should be confident to make a decision like that. I have recovered them very quickly as well. Hence, it depends on the risk appetite and confidence of the decision maker.

I don’t mean to tell here that selling shares at a loss is the way to go but there is no right or wrong decision. It is up to the decision maker to make it right.

Good Luck ! 🍀

Win Win likes this post

20EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:45 pm

jaya

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Mithooshan wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:

I don’t agree with this brother. I have sold shares at loss. You should be confident to make a decision like that. I have recovered them very quickly as well. Hence, it depends on the risk appetite and confidence of the decision maker.

I don’t mean to tell here that selling shares at a loss is the way to go but there is no right or wrong decision. It is up to the decision maker to make it right.

Good Luck ! 🍀
No eternal love in shares, as trader don’t marry the shares if you feel trend has revert then absorbs the loss and move to new trend in bull market.

21EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 9:50 pm

Win Win

@jaya wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:

Good Luck ! 🍀
No eternal love in shares, as trader don’t marry the shares if you feel trend has revert then absorbs the loss and move to new trend in bull market.
Decision making specially execution on right time is very important. With the limited cash position and market opportunity, we have to select the best option !!

Mithooshan likes this post

22EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 10:35 pm

dayandacool

dayandacool
@jaya wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:

Good Luck ! 🍀

@jaya What's the trend that you have mentioned here which as per you has reversed? I would be glad to figure that one out if you don't mind. Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

23EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Sat Oct 17, 2020 11:39 pm

hiransilva23

@Mithooshan wrote:
@hiransilva23 wrote:

Good Luck ! 🍀
Yes it’s true,if we bought at peak price it’s really good to sell it of and buy good stock.bt sometimes 10-15 % losses can reverse from same counter.we have to take decisions according to the time.

Mithooshan, Win Win and geesura like this post

24EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:03 pm

Equity Win

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
what happen ? No dividend , No high performance , No Price increase,  No movement , No Promotors,

geesura likes this post

25EAST WEST PRICE Empty Re: EAST WEST PRICE Tue Oct 27, 2020 11:45 am

Equity Win

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
some body try to push down the prices for collect at below Rs.10/-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum