FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing Vote_lcap68%There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing Vote_rcap 68% [ 178 ]
There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing Vote_lcap18%There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing Vote_rcap 18% [ 47 ]
There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing Vote_lcap13%There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing Vote_rcap 13% [ 35 ]

Total Votes : 260

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing

There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing

+2
MaJa
Asoka Samarakone
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Asoka Samarakone

Expert
Expert
STOCK MARKET for beginners 
The great thing about trading is there is no ceiling. If you’re a good trader you can buy a larger amount and if you’re continuing to make money you can scale and scale and scale unlimited. 
There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing these ups and downs and emotions you might have had as you start off with trading.
They say fumbling with a problem early on, take you to a deeper understanding of the problem after struggling with it.
Research shows that people who struggle with stock market  on their own before receiving assistance actually perform better. 
Good luck and safe trading 
Asoka Samarakone 

hiransilva23, lal62, dayandacool, RJ1010, Mithooshan, thananjey, Kevinmikegrit and Chamal A like this post

MaJa

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
I always admire your notes !
Well said.

Mithooshan likes this post

3There is no college that will teach you how to trade than actually experiencing Empty Agreed Thu Nov 05, 2020 11:13 pm

AmateurTrader001

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Totally agree. I had no one to teach me, i only used Youtube and handbooks. I actually made a huge loss in my first few trades.... ever since the loss I have changed teh way I look and react at the market. Things have been favorable since.

Mithooshan likes this post

Hairoos

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@AmateurTrader001 wrote:Totally agree. I had no one to teach me, i only used Youtube and handbooks. I actually made a huge loss in my first few trades.... ever since the loss I have changed teh way I look and react at the market. Things have been favorable since.
 Same to me, but I still learning and trying to teach others

suku502

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@AmateurTrader001 wrote:Totally agree. I had no one to teach me, i only used Youtube and handbooks. I actually made a huge loss in my first few trades.... ever since the loss I have changed teh way I look and react at the market. Things have been favorable since.
me too, but now somewhat manageable and still learning .lets see

heshan1997

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I went to IIT and they actually gave us an introduction once and took us to CSE and gave us a demonstration. Some representatives at CSE taught us some strategies and shared some past examples(trends during war, post war trends, etc...). It was a good introduction but I don't know if they do it anymore.

I wish they had a complete module specially for stocks/real economic studies

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum