FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

CHRONICLE™ NEWS PRODUCTS

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Views & Reviews, Analysis, Evaluations, Discussions, Gossip and Hot Tips relating to Sri Lankan companies listed on the Colombo Stock Exchange (CSE)
Contribute

DAILY CHRONICLE™

Latest news and articles published in Newspapers, Websites, Blogs and other online news sites relating to business and investments in Sri Lanka
Contribute

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE™

This is a section that provide news, views, analysis, predications relating to Political and Socio-Economic factors and how such activities affect the Stock Market and other economic activity of the Country.

Contribute

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

This is an exclusive section for Expert Articles which will help member to share knowledge through comments and responses of the members. All members are allowed to reply and make comments to these articles.

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Youtube Videos and other visual presentations relating Stock market and other investment advise submitted by members or other contributors.

Contribute

Submit Post

කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ වංශකථාව
කොළඔ කොටස් වෙළඳපොළේ ලැයිස්තුගත සමාගම් කොටස් ගැන තොරතුරු¸විශ්ලේෂණ¸සාකච්ඡා¸ කටකතා¸රසකතා යන සියල්ල අපේම සිංහලෙන් කතා කළ හැකි ‘කතා මණ්ඩපය’

Contribute

Submit Post

CHRONICLE ANALYTICS
All Share Index (ASI), S&P, Milanka Price Index (MPI), Moving Averages and all other analytical graphs and charts

Contribute

Twitter Feeds

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 40]

51EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:51 pm

Captain

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
EPS
Eearning stabilisation is very imporatant here to get the good pe

Beta1 likes this post

52EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 5:30 am

desh87

Manager - Equity Analytics
It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

53EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:37 am

Equityinvestor

@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

Today or tomorrow you will have to eat your own words...

54EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:39 am

Mithooshan

@desh87 wrote:It’s amazing how people justify the price of EXPO! I hope too many people won’t get in trouble.

More than justifying the price of Expo, Many wanted to highlight an opportunity for the investors.

@Captain, @Onthemoney and many who mentioned the potential of Expo wanted others to earn with them. So do i. The intention is not to put others in trouble.

Many people remarked that Expo price is too high when it was trading at Rs.6/9/13/17. Where is it now ?
(No member here recommended to buy Expo at Rs.25 but suggested to buy at Rs.17. Those who bought then will be having more than 45% profit in a week. Even now we point out not to sell because there is a very high possibility of good reports resulting share price hike this week)

There were youtube videos and many investors were misled and some might have sold the shares then. @loss too when market crashed again two three times due to Covid. What happened after wards ?

Not only Expo but for any share there is a risk. It is important to know when to exit. Even banks fell more than 50% with Covid isn’t it. How many predicted this within the first few days of Covid in March and exited from banks ?

There will be a time to exit Expo, and when the time comes for me i will mention it in the forum before i exit from Expo. That will not be a buy or sell indication, but that will be my personal risk appetite. If this has the potential to reach Rs.30+ it it just stupid to blame Expo or people who are investing in it, “Knowing” it will reach those prices.
(Based on the existing business context and Parent company reports published)

Maintaining the price depends on the sustainability of earnings (EPS) and how much market is willing to pay for the share (P/E). From the research i have done, so far they are doing just fine. In fact, we could get Rs.1 has dividends.

We need to exit only when we get to know that earnings will not be sustainable and there is evidence pointing to out that.
Then yes, ideal to exit before HNWI exit crashing the price. As i mentioned above, if i get to know anything important, before i exit forum members who are following the thread will know as a gesture of goodwill.

At present my Target price is in between Rs.30 - Rs.35 Depending on the earnings and a possible dividend disclosure.

Do your own analysis and research to be one the safer side. This way whether it is me or anyone else. You have a plan to execute.

My best wishes to be profitable and successful in CSE.
Not a buy or sell recommendation.

Good Luck ! 🍀

desh87, kithsiri.wijesundera, Beta1, samaritan, Win Win, Mr. X and subash81 like this post

55EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 6:59 am

geesura

@Mithooshan wrote:

More than justifying the price of Expo,  Many wanted to highlight an opportunity for the investors.

@Captain, @Onthemoney and many who mentioned the potential of Expo wanted others to earn with them. So do i. The intention is not to put others in trouble.

Many people remarked that Expo price is too high when it was trading at Rs.6/9/13/17.  Where is it now ?
(No member here recommended to buy Expo at Rs.25 but suggested to buy at Rs.17. Those who bought then will be having more than 45% profit in a week. Even now we point out not to sell because there is a very high possibility of good reports resulting share price hike this week)

There were youtube videos and many investors were misled and some might have sold the shares then. @loss too when market crashed again two three times due to Covid. What happened after wards ?

Not only Expo but for any share there is a risk. It is important to know when to exit. Even banks fell more than 50% with Covid isn’t it. How many predicted this within the first few days of Covid in March and exited from banks ?

There will be a time to exit Expo, and when the time comes for me i will mention it in the forum before i exit from Expo. That will not be a buy or sell indication, but that will be my personal risk appetite. If this has the potential to reach Rs.30+ it it just stupid to blame Expo or people who are investing in it, “Knowing” it will reach those prices.

Maintaining the price depends on the sustainability of earnings (EPS) and how much market is willing to pay for the share (P/E). From the research i have done, so far they are doing just fine. In fact, we could get Rs.1 has dividends.

We need to exit only when we get to know that earnings will not be sustainable and there is evidence pointing to out that.
Then yes, ideal to exit before HNWI exit crashing the price. As i mentioned above, if i get to know anything important, before i exit forum members who are following the thread will know as a gesture of goodwill.

At present my Target price is in between Rs.30 - Rs.35 Depending on the earnings and a possible dividend disclosure.

Do your own analysis and research to be one the safer side. This way whether it is me or anyone else. You have a plan to execute.

Good Luck ! 🍀
yes mithooshanaccording to the trading pattern don't u feel that it will come to 23levels n then rocket to 30+levels?just my thought

56EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:04 am

Mithooshan

@geesura wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:

More than justifying the price of Expo,  Many wanted to highlight an opportunity for the investors.

Many people remarked that Expo price is too high when it was trading at Rs.6/9/13/17.  Where is it now ?

Good Luck ! 🍀
yes mithooshan, according to the trading pattern don't u feel that it will come to 23levels n then rocket to 30+levels?just my thought

I am not sure whether it will come to Rs.23 levels @geesura but if it comes down there might be a buying window.

Last Friday it came down to Rs.24.50 and closed at Rs.24.70. I expect a good support at Rs.24 before the results. Let’s see 🙂

nish84, judecroos and geesura like this post

57EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:19 am

geesura

geesura
@Mithooshan wrote:
@geesura wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:

Good Luck ! 🍀
yes mithooshan, according to the trading pattern don't u feel that it will come to 23levels n then rocket to 30+levels?just my thought

I am not sure whether it will come to Rs.23 levels @geesura but if it comes down there might be a buying window.

Last Friday it came down to Rs.24.50 and closed at Rs.24.70. I expect a good support at Rs.24 before the results. Let’s see 🙂
yeah of course i told it beacuse when big heads trying to collect price drop by 2rs but this time cant predict cuz of the financial statements

Mithooshan likes this post

58EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:55 am

Equityinvestor

@geesura wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:
@geesura wrote:
@Mithooshan wrote:

Good Luck ! 🍀

yeah of course i told it beacuse when big heads trying to collect price drop by 2rs but this time cant predict cuz of the financial statements

If it comes to 23, it will be the opportunity of the week😁

59EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:15 am

desh87

@Equityinvestor wrote:

I don’t own any expo shares FYI

60EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:18 am

arun.cse

As I feel EXPO will pass 26 level end of today.

61EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:29 am

Mr. X

Mr. X
Most of the Brokers knows the Q2 performance.. also the big fishes.. So they will definitely try to drop the price for collection purpose... Similar to last Friday. If the price going down try to collect or average your price. you won't regret when you see the results... remember shares always carries risk with it... take the risk with risk mitigating strategies.. my personal view only..

Last edited by Mr. X on Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:37 am; edited 1 time in total

geesura likes this post

62EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:36 am

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Report is out!
https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1066_1604894164480.09.2020.pdf

samaritan likes this post

63EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:47 am

Vishwanarth

Mm

64EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:48 am

Kevinmikegrit

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
EXPO group
EPS of 3.21 for the 1st half
NAV 9.66
Annualised EPS can be around 7
Some might collect and some might sell.
The market always does what you never expect.

Mr. X likes this post

65EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:53 am

abey

EXPO GROUP 2 ND QUARTER 4.5 BILLION PROFIT

66EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:55 am

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
Mr. Expolanka - Thankyou very much.

67EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:55 am

subash81

@subash81 wrote:
@abey wrote:NEXT WEEK PRICE

I have to change now to 40

samaritan and Mithooshan like this post

68EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:57 am

Mithooshan

@Mr. X wrote:Most of the Brokers knows the Q2 performance.. also the big fishes.. So they will definitely try to drop the price for collection purpose... Similar to last Friday. If the price going down try to collect or average your price. you won't regret when you see the results... remember shares always carries risk with it... take the risk with risk mitigating strategies.. my personal view only..

No dropping now.

Mr. X likes this post

69EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:58 am

Mithooshan

@Mithooshan wrote:
@Mr. X wrote:Most of the Brokers knows the Q2 performance.. also the big fishes.. So they will definitely try to drop the price for collection purpose... Similar to last Friday. If the price going down try to collect or average your price. you won't regret when you see the results... remember shares always carries risk with it... take the risk with risk mitigating strategies.. my personal view only..

No dropping now.
Congratulations everyone. Apologies for publishing a very low target early in the morning.

Happy for everyone !! I love you So very happy.

samaritan and OPG like this post

70EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:00 am

samaritan

THE SHARE OF THE YEAR"EXPO"READY TO TAKE OFF!

EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQcVYCf0EpPTU40OX6bJjx21P-On-XTeZwTuw&usqp=CAU

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

Mithooshan, nish84 and Vishwanarth like this post

71EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:07 am

arun.cse

30...?? 35....?? or 40+

72EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:07 am

MaJa

WOW !
We all expected good numbers , But this is just beyond imagination.

73EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:08 am

Equityinvestor

@desh87 wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:

Sorry  Laughing Very Happy Very Happy

Win Win and geesura like this post

74EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Expo Result Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:15 am

jaya

https://cdn.cse.lk/cmt/upload_report_file/1066_1604894164480.09.2020.pdf

75EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:16 am

geesura

geesura
@Equityinvestor wrote:
@desh87 wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:

sorry.com

76EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:21 am

Win Win

I have not EXPO. But Share Price should be adjusted fairly to Rs.40 or above..

Congratulations EXPO investors !! 

Dear All Investors
Most important to identify shares for next year !! I personally believe these are the best for next year !!

DIPD HAYC EXPO HAYL
630  700   40  575
Focus on value !!

Mithooshan and judecroos like this post

77EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:24 am

Mithooshan

@Win Win wrote:I have not EXPO. But Share Price should be adjusted fairly to Rs.40 or above..

Congratulations EXPO investors !! 

Dear All Investors
Most important to identify shares for next year !! I personally believe these are the best for next year !!

DIPD HAYC EXPO HAYL
630  700   40  575
Focus on value !!

Honestly i would be shifting to Dipped completely but finding it difficult to find an exit price for Expo.

Thanks @Win Win

Win Win and judecroos like this post

78EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:25 am

Win Win

@Equityinvestor wrote:
@desh87 wrote:
@Equityinvestor wrote:

Very Happy Very Happy

judecroos likes this post

79EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:28 am

geesura

geesura
yes it is amazing...............

80EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000) Mon Nov 09, 2020 10:31 am

EPS

EPS
Expert
Expert
Important
Net Assets per share increased to Rs.9.66.
(Earlier many investors worried and what they have to say now?)

Balnce Sheet
Cash & Cash equivalents (in Hand) 4.8 Billion
Retained earnings = 13.8 Billion (Amazing improvement)

CEO’s Message
“…..continue its exceptional performance….”

P&L
06 Months Revenue 85 Bn
Q2 Revenue 49 Bn

06 months PBT 7.7 Bn
Q2 PBT 5.4 Bn (Amazing – in average 1.7 Bn earnings for each month)
Wow – which company made above the 1 Bn earnings in each month – nothing in CSE

06 months EPS 3.21
Q1 EPS 0.89
Q2 EPS 2.32 (massive growth)

06 months PAT 6.2 Bn
Q2 PBT 4.5 Bn

Cash Flow
Operating Profit before Working Capital 9.6 Bn

Valuation
We should re value EXPO now
Seems EXPO can go above the PAT of 14 Bn or 15 Bn for the current financial year, means we can expect above the 7.5 EPS. (say Minimum worst case may be 6)

I will revised my expected EXPO valuation as 7.5 EPS x minimum 7 PER or 8 and mostly it can be trade above the Rs.50/- by end of this financial year 2020/21 (by next March)

EXPO investors are really winners and Happy trading …. Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball

samaritan, RJ1010 and Mr. X like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 40]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum