FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» TIME TO CALL SLT ?
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

» RWSL - WATCH
by sureshot Wed Apr 03, 2024 8:39 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

TOURISM INDUSTRY

+27
Captain
ResearchMan
Mr. Wayne
Promoney
Master D
dhanushkacse
DamithAsian
Kevinmikegrit
CPGOMEZ71
kottuwa
hiransilva23
Thushara Ayya
subash81
rajini
Vishwanarth
samaritan
Teller
geesura
DOCSAGENCY
Bish2020
IDK
invest thinker
judecroos
Junior investor
RJ1010
soileconomy
sureshot
31 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

26TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:33 pm

rajini

Manager - Equity Analytics

judecroos wrote:
rajini wrote:This is the typical retailers mindset. Share market never has been controlled by retailers. It has been always done by the long term and medium term investors. Hotel shares are in the rock bottom due to the lock downs but are there any hotels to be sold ?

The recovery will not take that long. People who got caught to the virus don't need the vaccine. They have the antibodies made by the body. I guess there are more than 500 million total cases up to now. Pandemics gets over even without a vaccine in 2 - 3 years. Once patients get cured they become dead links to the virus.

People including scientists predicted it would take at least 2 years to create a successful vaccine. But less than a year we are having 3 successful vaccines from Russia, China , Pfizer. Moderna, Oxford, Johnson also were promising during the early stages. They also increasing the production capabilities.

Now we will look our inbound tourist share.

EU
India
China
Russia and East Europe
North America
Australia

Most of our tourists will have a vaccine in 2021. There is an issue with Indian tourists.

We should not forget the local tourists and  support from the government to the industry.
Analyze the last quarter hotel revenues

AHPL - 642 million
AHUN - 371
KHL - 600
TRAN -300
JETS - 275

PALM - 180
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  In Sri Lanka the tourism sector will not recover for another six months or one year time. And don't get caught to these shares because this sector needs more than two years to recover loses after. The media will make you fool but as I am working in Europe, I can tell you surely Europeans will not visit SRI LANKA in the near future. There are very cheap and good quality service destinations are there now even in Europe. So if the other countries will follow Europeans what will happen to SRI LANKA tourism ?

No offense but Europeans not sharing their travel plans with unknown people from developing nations including me , you and other people.
Why anyone lives in Europe and invest in CSE ?  You can buy many low risk , liquid shares from there. Europe must be the retailers paradise these days. Indexes are highly fluctuating.

People who didn't talk to you are like to visit Sri Lanka. JKH said winter forward bookings are reaching pre-COVID-19 levels. The tourist industry in the country consist of natural values, nothing artificial.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/business-news/JKH-says-winter-bookings-nearing-pre-COVID-levels/273-196054

But there are challenges for the industry. Airports are closed since March, airlines can't operate with lock downs. These matters can be addressed very easily.

judecroos likes this post

27TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 4:46 pm

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I can only say some people are living in a fantasy land 😄 I will not be touching hotel shares at least until end of 2021. Enough said.
GL to all hotel share lovers.

Kipling and geesura like this post

28TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:12 pm

soileconomy

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

If a hotel rally started somehow .there will be lot of followers who wants quick buck and shares will appreciate at least 30%.less turnover for last few days suggest that sideliners will active again on what it moves.

29TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 6:45 pm

Junior investor

how many gamblers on this forum? apparently a lot

මේ ෆෝරම් එකේ සූදුකාරයො කී දෙනෙක් ඉන්නවද? පේන හැටියට ගොඩාක්

30TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:30 pm

judecroos

rajini wrote:
judecroos wrote:
rajini wrote:This is the typical retailers mindset. Share market never has been controlled by retailers. It has been always done by the long term and medium term investors. Hotel shares are in the rock bottom due to the lock downs but are there any hotels to be sold ?

The recovery will not take that long. People who got caught to the virus don't need the vaccine. They have the antibodies made by the body. I guess there are more than 500 million total cases up to now. Pandemics gets over even without a vaccine in 2 - 3 years. Once patients get cured they become dead links to the virus.

People including scientists predicted it would take at least 2 years to create a successful vaccine. But less than a year we are having 3 successful vaccines from Russia, China , Pfizer. Moderna, Oxford, Johnson also were promising during the early stages. They also increasing the production capabilities.

Now we will look our inbound tourist share.

EU
India
China
Russia and East Europe
North America
Australia

Most of our tourists will have a vaccine in 2021. There is an issue with Indian tourists.

We should not forget the local tourists and  support from the government to the industry.
Analyze the last quarter hotel revenues

AHPL - 642 million
AHUN - 371
KHL - 600
TRAN -300
JETS - 275

PALM - 180
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy  In Sri Lanka the tourism sector will not recover for another six months or one year time. And don't get caught to these shares because this sector needs more than two years to recover loses after. The media will make you fool but as I am working in Europe, I can tell you surely Europeans will not visit SRI LANKA in the near future. There are very cheap and good quality service destinations are there now even in Europe. So if the other countries will follow Europeans what will happen to SRI LANKA tourism ?

No offense but Europeans not sharing their travel plans with unknown people from developing nations including me , you and other people.
Why anyone lives in Europe and invest in CSE ?  You can buy many low risk , liquid shares from there. Europe must be the retailers paradise these days. Indexes are highly fluctuating.

People who didn't talk to you are like to visit Sri Lanka. JKH said winter forward bookings are reaching pre-COVID-19 levels. The tourist industry in the country consist of natural values, nothing artificial.

http://www.dailymirror.lk/business-news/JKH-says-winter-bookings-nearing-pre-COVID-levels/273-196054

But there are challenges for the industry. Airports are closed since March, airlines can't operate with lock downs. These matters can be addressed very easily.
Good luck I respect your predictions. You may go ahead with your plans. Smile Smile Smile Smile . I live in MUNICH and I am a Sri Lankan skilled migrant. I am in this industry for more than 30 years. I mentioned what I felt but new comers to CSE will be disappointed if they touch the hotel sector.

31TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:35 pm

sureshot

sureshot
Vice President - Equity Analytics

We are trading in  CSE......
Lets see how investors enter into hotels shares after the budget   ....

I Love to watch Reef Group moving particularly . Very Happy

Thushara Ayya likes this post

32TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 8:42 pm

sureshot

sureshot

RJ1010 wrote:I can only say some people are living in a fantasy land 😄 I will not be touching hotel shares at least until end of 2021. Enough said.
GL to all hotel share lovers.

Do not forget that CSE  is a fantasy land .

buy when others sell.....
sell when others buy..... Very Happy

33TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:00 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

KHL, REEF, GHLL, AHUN, HUNA will start the game...

34TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:05 pm

RJ1010

Thushara Ayya wrote:KHL, REEF, GHLL, AHUN, HUNA will start the game...
Already had a quick rally last week which crash landed in a day. You are expecting another rally? Very risky entering these rallies. Not recommended for newcomers. Old hands may do a quick trade.

hiransilva23 likes this post

35TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Sun Nov 15, 2020 11:56 pm

hiransilva23

RJ1010 wrote:
Thushara Ayya wrote:KHL, REEF, GHLL, AHUN, HUNA will start the game...
Already had a quick rally last week which crash landed in a day. You are expecting another rally? Very risky entering these rallies. Not recommended for newcomers. Old hands may do a quick trade.
No need to buy,you will have a chance to sell if you are already holding😊😊

36TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:41 pm

sureshot

sureshot

Hotel shares are trading at a CORONA OFFER "Buy one Get one" Free.

I buy when there is an offer ....... Laughing

37TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:01 pm

kottuwa

kottuwa
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

sureshot wrote:Hotel shares are trading at a CORONA OFFER "Buy one Get one" Free.

Have u tried the buy one get one free offer from  bigbite biriyani what they do is they take a normal potion of cheese kottu/biriyani n they give it to us in 2 packages.

if u haven't tried yet try it then u will understand  buy one get 1 free doesn't always give u free.

but pizza hut, they give what they promised so buy from pizzahut(dipd/hayc/glas/tyre/rich)

38TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:49 am

judecroos

sureshot wrote:Hotel shares are trading at a CORONA OFFER "Buy one Get one" Free.

Please don't get caught to this tourism sector counters because tourism will not get to normal for another two three years. do your research before you enter.

39TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Wed Nov 25, 2020 6:07 pm

sureshot

sureshot

judecroos wrote:

Please don't get caught to this tourism sector counters because tourism will not get to normal for another two three years. do your research before you enter.
I have started my research..... 
Hope you have finished your research  Very Happy

40TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:01 pm

judecroos

sureshot wrote:
judecroos wrote:

I have started my research..... 
Hope you have finished your research  Very Happy
Good luck anyway.

41TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:25 pm

CPGOMEZ71

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

Even if our airport is opened, its doubtful that we will get tourist as we used to get during the pre covid era. Thus it may take at least another 12 to 18 months for us to get tourists and for hotels to run with 80-100% occupancy. To make profits after recovering it may take longer than that.

Hence I do agree with judecroos as there are many counters that we could make money rather than hotels at this situation.

42TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:30 pm

Kevinmikegrit

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Gamblers do make money betting on certain shares, but sometimes you can lose more than what you bargain for. Then you will have to hold it for at least 2 or 3 years to break even. So I will stay away from hotels until there is at least a confirmation on reopening the airports.

43TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:40 pm

judecroos

CPGOMEZ71 wrote:Even if our airport is opened, its doubtful that we will get tourist as we used to get during the pre covid era. Thus it may take at least another 12 to 18 months for us to get tourists and for hotels to run with 80-100% occupancy. To make profits after recovering it may take longer than that.

Hence I do agree with judecroos as there are many counters that we could make money rather than hotels at this situation.
We should advice our members honestly without any advantage in return.  Smile Smile Smile

44TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Wed Nov 25, 2020 7:44 pm

CPGOMEZ71

Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic

judecroos wrote:
CPGOMEZ71 wrote:Even if our airport is opened, its doubtful that we will get tourist as we used to get during the pre covid era. Thus it may take at least another 12 to 18 months for us to get tourists and for hotels to run with 80-100% occupancy. To make profits after recovering it may take longer than that.

We should advice our members honestly without any advantage in return.  Smile Smile Smile
Agreed 1000 times. The motive of this forum is to share our knowledge and information. It has to be a WIN WIN situation for everyone.

45TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 7:31 am

sureshot

sureshot

Vishwanarth wrote:
samaritan wrote:
Junior investor wrote:I have bought hotel stocks and I will be buying hotels.

මම හෝටල් කොටස් ගත්තා සහා ඉස්සරහට අඩු උනොත් තවත් ගන්නවා.
If you are buying hotels let me be the broker please.TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Icon_lol

He can get benefits from hotels by 2023 onwards. Some bought hotels by selling EXPO, DIPD, HAYC and now again buying back what they sold.

Now Some are ready to sell  Expo.DIPD,Hayc and buying back Hotels  Very Happy

http://www.ft.lk/top-story/New-guidelines-in-the-offing-to-welcome-tourists-from-1-Jan/26-709594

46TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:48 am

samaritan

sureshot wrote:
Vishwanarth wrote:
samaritan wrote:

If you are buying hotels let me be the broker please.TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Icon_lol

He can get benefits from hotels by 2023 onwards. Some bought hotels by selling EXPO, DIPD, HAYC and now again buying back what they sold.

http://www.ft.lk/top-story/New-guidelines-in-the-offing-to-welcome-tourists-from-1-Jan/26-709594
Expo has bigger opportunity with the transport of vaccines worldwide and to exploit new opportunities in e-commerce. Hayc has an ever growing global demand for activated carbon that has nothing to do with the pandemic.

Revival of tourism is a welcome sign but you will get dividends posthumously with the restrictions imposed.TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Icon_lol

47TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 9:57 am

subash81

samaritan wrote:
sureshot wrote:
Vishwanarth wrote:
samaritan wrote:

Expo has bigger opportunity with the transport of vaccines worldwide and to exploit new opportunities in e-commerce. Hayc has an ever growing global demand for activated carbon that has nothing to do with the pandemic.

Revival of tourism is a welcome sign but you will get dividends posthumously with the restrictions imposed.TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Icon_lol

How foolish those guys if they want to sell HAYC, DIPD and EXPO 

As you said HAYC has almost nothing to do with Covid or vaccine and they cannot cater to the ever growing demand 

DIPD- even if vaccine comes, need over 7 billion gloves for vaccination process

EXPO- has more business with vaccine 

Hotel - even during good time occupancy is around 60-70% only in peak season fully occupied. It will take minimum 1-2 years to recover this industry

samaritan likes this post

48TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 10:02 am

RJ1010

Subash completely agree with you. I was also going to mention if someone wants to sell hayc, expo, DIPD to buy hotel shares then that person don’t know anything about investing vs trading and how to manage a share portfolio.

Anyway the news is good for tourism sector. All tourism businesses have suffered too much during this year.
This news might also spark another quick hotel rally.

49TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:26 am

RJ1010

As predicted a hotel rally again today based on the airport opening news

50TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:41 am

DamithAsian

Waskaduwa hotel

JKH

Aitken
moving. Very Happy

51TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:45 am

RJ1010

Dilith J hotels will move in any hotel rally also..
KHL moving since last few days due to two reasons...

52TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:00 pm

subash81

RJ1010 wrote:Subash completely agree with you. I was also going to mention if someone wants to sell hayc, expo, DIPD to buy hotel shares then that person don’t know anything about investing vs trading and how to manage a share portfolio.

Anyway the news is good for tourism sector. All tourism businesses have suffered too much during this year.
This news might also spark another quick hotel rally.

If YOU CAN GET IN AND GET OUT AT THE CORRECT TIME, IT'S OK TO BUY HOTEL SHARES

IF NOT WHEN THE RESULTS COME IN JANAURY YOU WILL BE DISSAPOINTED

53TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:34 pm

rajini

The airport opening is just a proposal. Its not a decision.

Vishwanarth likes this post

54TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:47 pm

Vishwanarth

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

rajini wrote:The airport opening is just a proposal. Its not a decision.

News trigger up rally. Even today peoples are coming from overseas but they need to undergo 14days. Tourist will be difficult category.

55TOURISM INDUSTRY - Page 2 Empty Re: TOURISM INDUSTRY Tue Dec 01, 2020 12:56 pm

rajini

Vishwanarth wrote:
rajini wrote:The airport opening is just a proposal. Its not a decision.

News trigger up rally. Even today peoples are coming from overseas but they need to undergo 14days. Tourist will be difficult category.

It wasn't a rally. Retailers got panic and entered but long term buyers are holding their positions. Now the retailers who bought but can't hold are selling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum