FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» LPRT and CHOT old and profitable businesses, yet severely undervalued
by sheildskye Yesterday at 12:05 pm

» MULTI FINANCE PLC (MFL.N0000)
by Equity Master Sat Aug 06, 2022 7:50 pm

» L G I L - Maharaja special
by Chula Sat Aug 06, 2022 6:24 pm

» Day Trader may find a stock attractive if it moves a lot during the day. Stock market for beginners and day traders
by Asoka Samarakone Sat Aug 06, 2022 11:54 am

» Foundation laid for Nestlé Lanka’s Rs.5bn factory expansion
by nilantha suranga Sat Aug 06, 2022 1:57 am

» LIOC ....Get in soon
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Aug 05, 2022 8:48 pm

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by cseboss Fri Aug 05, 2022 7:21 pm

» I can't understad your behaviour
by D.G.Dayaratne Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:56 pm

» AGSTAR PLC (AGST.N0000)
by abey Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:54 pm

» RW - Rescue Warrior of Sri Lanka's Economy
by ADVENTUS Fri Aug 05, 2022 6:05 pm

» BROWNS INVESTMENTS PLC (BIL.N0000)
by samaritan Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:38 am

» AAIC 100 = SCAP 16
by sojsilva Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:14 am

» HAYLEYS PLC (HAYL.N0000)
by EPS Thu Aug 04, 2022 10:33 pm

» Maersk sees global supply chain woes for longer
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 12:11 pm

» World Cities Summit: Sri Lanka's US$14b Port City Colombo still viable despite crisis, says official
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:21 am

» Bulls return to Colombo stock market with new vigour
by samaritan Wed Aug 03, 2022 10:11 am

» BAIRAHA FARMS PLC (BFL.N0000)
by lion Tue Aug 02, 2022 9:02 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC (EXPO.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Tue Aug 02, 2022 7:38 pm

» Factors to consider in INVESTING in CSE now?
by sheildskye Tue Aug 02, 2022 4:45 pm

» Sri Lankans bide time as leaders seek fix for economic woes
by CHRONICLE™ Tue Aug 02, 2022 12:38 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » BIL rights issue at 4

BIL rights issue at 4

+15
Bakkabwoi
abey
geesura
High-flyer
cheetah
Maduranga97
Bakka1988
Kanishka_2020
Kayp
100Bill
MR.T5n
kanishkaecomm
Invest-Wise
Equityinvestor
vikiperera
19 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1BIL rights issue at 4 Empty BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 2:36 pm

vikiperera


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

නව ආයෝජනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය මුදල් ලබාගැනීමට සමාගම විසිනි කොටසක් රුපියල් 4 බැගින් right issue එකක් ලබාදීමට තීරණය කර ඇති බව  ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි

kumarweerarathne, samaritan, Love Boy, geesura, Maduranga97, Kanishka_2020 and Bakkabwoi dislike this post

2BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:29 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

vikiperera wrote:නව ආයෝජනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය මුදල් ලබාගැනීමට සමාගම විසිනි කොටසක් රුපියල් 4 බැගින් right issue එකක් ලබාදීමට තීරණය කර ඇති බව  ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි

Ah aththadaaa?  Very Happy

3BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:36 pm

Invest-Wise

Invest-Wise
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

They just had a rights issue a few months back.. They will not go for another.

NadeeR likes this post

4BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:40 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

🤣🤣🤣 Don’t even try to dump shares from sharing false information on forums!

5BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:52 pm

MR.T5n


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I Think, He sold BIL @ 6.  Laughing Laughing Laughing
BIL may start @7 tomorrow.  Basketball Basketball Basketball

NadeeR and Riz123 like this post

6BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:02 pm

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

vikiperera wrote:නව ආයෝජනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය මුදල් ලබාගැනීමට සමාගම විසිනි කොටසක් රුපියල් 4 බැගින් right issue එකක් ලබාදීමට තීරණය කර ඇති බව  ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි

🤣🤣 ha ha ,,, wait affraid ,

First let me sell my rights bought at 2...

7BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:13 pm

Kayp


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

100Bill wrote:
vikiperera wrote:නව ආයෝජනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය මුදල් ලබාගැනීමට සමාගම විසිනි කොටසක් රුපියල් 4 බැගින් right issue එකක් ලබාදීමට තීරණය කර ඇති බව  ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි

🤣🤣 ha ha ,,, wait  affraid ,  

First let me sell my rights bought at 2...

Laughing Laughing Laughing

8BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:27 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Mr Vickey is a real character 😂

Riz123 likes this post

9BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:43 pm

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

MR.T5n wrote:I Think, He sold BIL @ 6.  Laughing Laughing Laughing
BIL may start @7 tomorrow.  Basketball Basketball Basketball

Agreed.

That right issue is a fake news I guess.

NadeeR likes this post

10BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 4:59 pm

Bakka1988

Bakka1988
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Kanishka_2020 wrote:
MR.T5n wrote:I Think, He sold BIL @ 6.  Laughing Laughing Laughing
BIL may start @7 tomorrow.  Basketball Basketball Basketball

Agreed.

That right issue is a fake news I guess.
Yes

NadeeR likes this post

11BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:17 pm

Maduranga97


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

vikiperera wrote:නව ආයෝජනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය මුදල් ලබාගැනීමට සමාගම විසිනි කොටසක් රුපියල් 4 බැගින් right issue එකක් ලබාදීමට තීරණය කර ඇති බව  ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි

Fake 😂✋

NadeeR likes this post

12BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 7:29 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

BIL rights issue at 4 Screen16

13BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:01 pm

cheetah


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Right issue is a fake news. One of my friend confirmed from their finance department. As my advisors recommened to buy it. this will touch rs 10.

NadeeR likes this post

14BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:41 pm

High-flyer

High-flyer
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

kanishkaecomm wrote:BIL rights issue at 4 Screen16

This is nothing. BIL issued Cap is 14.3Bn. 

This purchase is 0.00036%

geesura likes this post

15BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:41 pm

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

BIL rights issue at 4 Screen55
moderators should kick this man out  .

NadeeR, Riz123 and Bakkabwoi like this post

16BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:42 pm

Kayp


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

vikiperera wrote:නව ආයෝජනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය මුදල් ලබාගැනීමට සමාගම විසිනි කොටසක් රුපියල් 4 බැගින් right issue එකක් ලබාදීමට තීරණය කර ඇති බව  ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි


ඔහෙට බිල් ගන්න බැරි උනැයි?

Hitazz and Riz123 like this post

17BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:11 pm

abey


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

Kayp wrote:
vikiperera wrote:නව ආයෝජනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය මුදල් ලබාගැනීමට සමාගම විසිනි කොටසක් රුපියල් 4 බැගින් right issue එකක් ලබාදීමට තීරණය කර ඇති බව  ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි


ඔහෙට බිල් ගන්න බැරි උනැයි?
4 aragena 10 dennawa o.k

Hitazz, Riz123 and Kayp like this post

18BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:22 pm

kanishkaecomm

kanishkaecomm
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

High-flyer wrote:
kanishkaecomm wrote:BIL rights issue at 4 Screen16

This is nothing. BIL issued Cap is 14.3Bn. 

This purchase is 0.00036%
I know, but It's getting Foreign and Local investor's attention!!!

19BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:47 pm

Bakkabwoi

Bakkabwoi
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

vikiperera wrote:නව ආයෝජනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය මුදල් ලබාගැනීමට සමාගම විසිනි කොටසක් රුපියල් 4 බැගින් right issue එකක් ලබාදීමට තීරණය කර ඇති බව  ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි


mehema boru kiyana unta pukata ekak gahala elawanna oni mewalin :/ What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face

NadeeR and geesura like this post

20BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:55 pm

Equityinvestor


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

geesura wrote:BIL rights issue at 4 Screen55
moderators should kick this man out  .

Totally agree. Are they sleeping? This guy has been posting this kind of sh*t about several shares. 

Luckily his posts are so stupid only fools like him will believe Laughing Laughing

svkiruba8@gmail.com, NadeeR, Riz123, ADVENTUS and geesura like this post

21BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:02 pm

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Bakkabwoi wrote:
vikiperera wrote:නව ආයෝජනය සඳහා අවශ්‍ය මුදල් ලබාගැනීමට සමාගම විසිනි කොටසක් රුපියල් 4 බැගින් right issue එකක් ලබාදීමට තීරණය කර ඇති බව  ආරංචි මාර්ග පවසයි


mehema boru kiyana unta pukata ekak gahala elawanna oni mewalin :/ What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face What a Face
ekak newei dekak denna oneh😂💔

Riz123 likes this post

22BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Thu Jan 07, 2021 10:54 pm

spksd


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

RI is more unlikely to be happening as last year there was a RI . This has a huge quantity and that was a main reason where share was not moving sometimes back . I would like to take positive side of BIL and negative side I have no idea . If price appreciate in to high amount and if company is doing well is there any possibility for a share consolidation ? Like to see your views

NadeeR likes this post

23BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Fri Jan 08, 2021 3:51 pm

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

spksd wrote:RI is more unlikely to be happening as last year there was a RI . This has a huge quantity and that was a main reason where share was not moving sometimes back . I would like to take positive side of BIL and negative side I have no idea . If price appreciate in to high amount and if company is doing well is there any possibility for a share consolidation ? Like to see your views

That's a good point, but I don't think it'll happen in near future due to they did the RI recently.
Anyway if that happens I also would like to know forum members view on that...

24BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:13 pm

Love Boy


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Kanishka_2020 wrote:
spksd wrote:RI is more unlikely to be happening as last year there was a RI . This has a huge quantity and that was a main reason where share was not moving sometimes back . I would like to take positive side of BIL and negative side I have no idea . If price appreciate in to high amount and if company is doing well is there any possibility for a share consolidation ? Like to see your views

That's a good point, but I don't think it'll happen in near future due to they did the RI recently.
Anyway if that happens I also would like to know forum members view on that...
For the new investment, Browns group need approximately $1Bn=190Bn..... I think, they have to go for the RI again near future.

25BIL rights issue at 4 Empty Re: BIL rights issue at 4 Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:32 pm

spksd


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Love Boy wrote:
Kanishka_2020 wrote:
spksd wrote:RI is more unlikely to be happening as last year there was a RI . This has a huge quantity and that was a main reason where share was not moving sometimes back . I would like to take positive side of BIL and negative side I have no idea . If price appreciate in to high amount and if company is doing well is there any possibility for a share consolidation ? Like to see your views

That's a good point, but I don't think it'll happen in near future due to they did the RI recently.
Anyway if that happens I also would like to know forum members view on that...
For the new investment, Browns group need approximately $1Bn=190Bn..... I think, they have to go for the RI again near future.
you might be correct , also they might have other options such as selling off some foreign businesses , low interest loans never know

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum