FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer


EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube


You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Investing or Trading

Investing or Trading

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Investing or Trading  Empty Investing or Trading Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:22 pm

100Bill

100Bill
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
what do you think / prefer in Colombo Socks Exchange?
investing or trading. 💰

2Investing or Trading  Empty Re: Investing or Trading Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:11 pm

thankrishan


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
It depend on the stock and trend.

3Investing or Trading  Empty Re: Investing or Trading Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:47 pm

geesura

geesura
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@100Bill wrote:what do you think / prefer in Colombo Socks Exchange?
investing or trading.  💰
IN a bull market its better to trade than investing

4Investing or Trading  Empty Re: Investing or Trading Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:45 pm

Riz123


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@geesura wrote:
@100Bill wrote:what do you think / prefer in Colombo Socks Exchange?
investing or trading.  💰
IN a bull market its better to trade than investing
you are right in a bull market i too prefer trading

5Investing or Trading  Empty Re: Investing or Trading Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:53 pm

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
In a bull market I prefer trading rather than investing...

ඒක ඇගට ගුණයි  Smile Smile

suku502, judecroos and Dilendra23 like this post

6Investing or Trading  Empty trading or investing Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:51 am

Dilendra23


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@Kanishka_2020 wrote:In a bull market I prefer trading rather than investing...

ඒක ඇගට ගුණයි  Smile Smile
Agreed 
Investing is only good for banks, poultry and tile sector these days.

agentnrox and geesura like this post

7Investing or Trading  Empty Re: Investing or Trading Mon Jan 11, 2021 1:52 am

Bargain


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Both are supporting market  & make  bargains. Doing both is a great help. The successful prediction of a stock's future price could yield significant profit.

8Investing or Trading  Empty Re: Investing or Trading Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:18 am

dhanushkacse


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Recommended both. 80 % for value investing stocks remaining 20% for trading stocks

9Investing or Trading  Empty Re: Investing or Trading Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:17 pm

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@100Bill wrote:what do you think / prefer in Colombo Socks Exchange?
investing or trading.  💰
FOR ME , NOW BETTER TO TRADING . NOT FOR INVESTING. REALIZATION OF PROFIT IS MORE IMPORTANT HERE. NO ANY TECHNICAL IS WORKING  Very Happy

1. Low Risk - Low Price - More Profit  - Realization of Profit - Less Careful 

2. High Risk - High Price - Less profit - Realization of Profit - More Careful.

simple Theory , now we are 2nd stage , since mkt is continuous upward trading and no mkt reversal .
Hence , Short term trading is my opinion.

10Investing or Trading  Empty Re: Investing or Trading Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:18 pm

suku502


Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
@Kanishka_2020 wrote:In a bull market I prefer trading rather than investing...

ඒක ඇගට ගුණයි  Smile Smile
yes , correct

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum