FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

 
 
 

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Successful investment strategies require an understanding of the forces of stock market nature, and disciplined rules of portfolio management.
by Asoka Samarakone Today at 9:12 pm

» LANKA ALUMINIUM INDUSTRIES PLC (LALU.N0000)
by Niwa Today at 8:53 pm

» Directors' Dealings today
by SAGA Today at 6:02 pm

» Top Foreign Trading today
by SAGA Today at 5:59 pm

» CHEVRON LUBRICANTS LANKA PLC (LLUB.N0000)
by Antonym Today at 5:37 pm

» EXPOLANKA HOLDINGS PLC Interim Financial Statements quarter ended 30th June 2021
by samaritan Today at 10:03 am

» Shares to Buy
by abey Yesterday at 6:47 pm

» Boga unusual Collection....
by Wickyz Yesterday at 1:14 pm

» MILLENNIUM HOUSING DEVELOPERS PLC (MHDL.N0000)
by jehan008 Yesterday at 1:11 pm

» Sri Lanka FOB prices for black tea highest in the world
by samaritan Yesterday at 12:18 pm

» DPL Take over
by Vishwanarth Yesterday at 12:12 pm

» HVA FOODS PLC (HVA.N0000)
by samaritan Yesterday at 11:02 am

» INDUSTRIAL ASPHALTS (CEYLON) PLC (ASPH.N0000)
by dayandacool Yesterday at 10:09 am

» CITIZENS DEVELOPMENT BUSINESS FINANCE PLC(CDB.N0000)
by engineer Yesterday at 7:06 am

» RENUKA CAPITAL PLC . KZOO.N
by Pbv Yesterday at 12:22 am

» What will happen to AMF¿??????
by Tissa Thu Jul 29, 2021 11:46 pm

» Expert view on AMF??
by Tissa Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:12 pm

» Sell EXPO Buy EDEN sentiment changed to Exit EXPO Enter EDEN
by Bakkabwoi Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:57 pm

» What are the short term profit stocks you are planning to buy on this Monday? (Only honest ppl please)
by Hope123 Thu Jul 29, 2021 7:04 pm

» Discussion on mechanism to aid investors, Conducted BY Hon Finance Minister
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:57 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170

Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170

+10
AsithaDe
viduranga
samansilva
rukshan1234
vijay singh
invest thinker
Eranga87
newone
TD
sakuni
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

sakuni


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Net Asset Rs 300
EPS 29
Technically positive


HINT:  HNB IS ONLY ONE BANK SAME PROFIT RECORDED  PRE- COVID AND POST COVID..

abp1970, ADVENTUS and Asanka Wimalawardhana like this post

TD


Stock Trader
SAMP

abp1970 likes this post

newone


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
HNB IS HIDDEN JEM IN CSE

AsithaDe and Asanka Wimalawardhana like this post

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
NDB has to move more chances to earn more than 50% returns very short term compare with others. SEYB already hit. DFCC, HNBx also good potential.

I avoid COMB, because of private placement made the lowest price level. they have to do a private placement at least above 100. but they have done PP less price level in COVID 19 period.

The major shareholder will dispose of NTB SHARES fulfil public holding %. not now,  anyway, every bank has potential values. better to right pick, right time.

invest thinker likes this post

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@sakuni wrote:Net Asset Rs 300
EPS 29
Technically positive


HINT:  HNB IS ONLY ONE BANK SAME PROFIT RECORDED  PRE- COVID AND POST COVID..


@sakuni,

did you check specially NDB bank financial. i think, you miss. NDB well managed covid19 impact compare with others. please see NDB financial Laughing .

invest thinker likes this post

invest thinker

invest thinker
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
HI, ALL 

when you check each banks, their financial and dividend yield rate, one of most bank, NDB.  IF you didn't now it, please read this research article, they summarize every things. i strongly belived , NDB hit Rs. 150. they will announce both cash and scrip dividends asap. wait and see, other bank eps and dps. pls, refer few banks financial apply past div. payout ratio.
Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170 Ndb10

Eranga87 and agentnrox like this post

vijay singh


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

samansilva


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


100 %  correct...same reply from broker...Foreign selling is over ..

HNB AND SAMP PRICE GAP BETWEEN RS 8  RUPESS.. 

HNB WILL LANDED TO RS 155 LEVEL MAY BE TOMORROW..  WATCH AND READY..

AsithaDe and ADVENTUS like this post

viduranga


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
CB allows banks to pay dividends its good for banking sectors

AsithaDe, madukp and ADVENTUS like this post

AsithaDe


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Now I feel banks are the only safe counters

Eranga87 and ADVENTUS like this post

rukshan1234


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170 Hnb_te11
@samansilva wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


100 %  correct...same reply from broker...Foreign selling is over ..

HNB AND SAMP PRICE GAP BETWEEN RS 8  RUPESS.. 

HNB WILL LANDED TO RS 155 LEVEL MAY BE TOMORROW..  WATCH AND READY..


same here got news  foreign selling is over..big fish enters  and will reach at least 155 ..good trade.. Very Happy Very Happy

rukshan1234, ADVENTUS and SANJAYANM like this post

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics



Technically preview  good signal due  to low RSI environment..RSI 40


Most of brokers mentioned  foreign selling is over..Think and decide...  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@rukshan1234,


you spread wrong figures. HNB 9 months EPS Rs.15.12. how can put EPS Rs.30? what did you hope for keeping the wrong figures?



Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170 WdxVWlzOzR0NQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

SANJAYANM likes this post

SANJAYANM


Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
BANKS ARE THE SAFEST SHARES AT THE MOMENT.
AS THEY ARE STILL UNDER VALUED STILL.
PRICE WOULD COME DOWN LESS IN CORRETION.
COMB N & X ,DFCC,NTB STILL UNDER VALUED.
WE COULD GAIN AROUN 40% GAIN FROM MAJORITY SHARES WITH CURRENT TREND.

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@rukshan1234,


you spread wrong figures. HNB 9 months EPS Rs.15.12. how can put EPS Rs.30? what did you hope for keeping the wrong figures?



Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170 WdxVWlzOzR0NQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==



Hope he mentioned finalized EPS (After December quarter report  ) Very Happy Very Happy  EPS will 30 no doubt..

AsithaDe likes this post

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@rukshan1234,


you spread wrong figures. HNB 9 months EPS Rs.15.12. how can put EPS Rs.30? what did you hope for keeping the wrong figures?



Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170 WdxVWlzOzR0NQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==



Hope he mentioned finalized EPS (After December quarter report  ) Very Happy Very Happy  EPS will 30 no doubt..

@ddrperera

HNB 9 moths eps 15, You said,  last qtr eps should be  15, AND ANNUAL EPS Rs.30. wow very funny joke.. Razz Razz why are you making fake thing. before you put a comment here, better check and see last 5 years EPS. don't cheat people like this..

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Eranga87 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@rukshan1234,


you spread wrong figures. HNB 9 months EPS Rs.15.12. how can put EPS Rs.30? what did you hope for keeping the wrong figures?



Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170 WdxVWlzOzR0NQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==



Hope he mentioned finalized EPS (After December quarter report  ) Very Happy Very Happy  EPS will 30 no doubt..

@ddrperera

HNB 9 moths eps 15, You said,  last qtr eps should be  15, AND ANNUAL EPS Rs.30. wow very funny joke.. Razz Razz why are you making fake thing. before you put a comment here, better check and see last 5 years EPS. don't cheat people like this..


go and check statement rather than doing baila..HNB last year EPS 29.72..I think you are blind.. before corona price went up to Rs 206.. 2018 EPS 35 2019 EPS 29.32  2020 EPS AROUND 29   @eranga pissekda  appa me kage daruwekda? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

AsithaDe likes this post

invest thinker dislikes this post

Eranga87


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:
@ddrperera wrote:
@Eranga87 wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

@rukshan1234,


you spread wrong figures. HNB 9 months EPS Rs.15.12. how can put EPS Rs.30? what did you hope for keeping the wrong figures?



Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170 WdxVWlzOzR0NQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==



Hope he mentioned finalized EPS (After December quarter report  ) Very Happy Very Happy  EPS will 30 no doubt..

@ddrperera

HNB 9 moths eps 15, You said,  last qtr eps should be  15, AND ANNUAL EPS Rs.30. wow very funny joke.. Razz Razz why are you making fake thing. before you put a comment here, better check and see last 5 years EPS. don't cheat people like this..


go and check statement rather than doing baila..HNB last year EPS 29.72..I think you are blind.. before corona price went up to Rs 206.. 2018 EPS 35 2019 EPS 29.32  2020 EPS AROUND 29   @eranga pissekda  appa me kage daruwekda? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

i checked 2019 annual report 10years summary, Pg.295
Technically positive ..HNB Target price Rs 170 Z8BTh4I4URYvgAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==

Junior investor

Junior investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
2019 annual report

page 8 financial highlights

EPS company 28
group 29

CSEdeSILVA


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@samansilva wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


100 %  correct...same reply from broker...Foreign selling is over ..

HNB AND SAMP PRICE GAP BETWEEN RS 8  RUPESS.. 

HNB WILL LANDED TO RS 155 LEVEL MAY BE TOMORROW..  WATCH AND READY..


Which broker firms you are belong to????? who told you foregoing selling over??
Please do not manipulate investors in this forum... Then they will not keep trust on this forum members...

*Top net foreign buys*
*-* LOLC: 0.1mn shares / LKR 26.8mn
*-* SEYB: 0.2mn shares / LKR 9.1mn
*-* GRAN: 0.1mn shares / LKR 8.7mn

*Top net foreign sells*
*-* CTHR: 1.1mn shares / LKR 194.4mn
*-* HNB: 0.8mn shares / LKR 93.9mn
*-* BUKI: 0.1mn shares / LKR 61.9mn
*-* HHL: 0.5mn shares / LKR 46.8mn
*-* HNB: 0.2mn shares / LKR 34.6mn

*Total foreign purchases:* LKR 238.4mn (USD 1.2mn) 
*Total foreign sales:* LKR 821.2mn (USD 4.2mn)

invest thinker likes this post

ddrperera


Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@CSEdeSILVA wrote:
@samansilva wrote:
@rukshan1234 wrote:
@vijay singh wrote:yes,, agreed, @invest thinker. I read it. my broker also recommend 2 banks including this.
My broker told foreign selling is over..Friday can be rocket up to Rs 155 ..

Expected Dividend Rs 8.50

Net Asset 300  EPS 30

Will  release best financial reports .. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy


100 %  correct...same reply from broker...Foreign selling is over ..

HNB AND SAMP PRICE GAP BETWEEN RS 8  RUPESS.. 

HNB WILL LANDED TO RS 155 LEVEL MAY BE TOMORROW..  WATCH AND READY..


Which broker firms you are belong to????? who told you foregoing selling over??
Please do not manipulate investors in this forum... Then they will not keep trust on this forum members...

*Top net foreign buys*
*-* LOLC: 0.1mn shares / LKR 26.8mn
*-* SEYB: 0.2mn shares / LKR 9.1mn
*-* GRAN: 0.1mn shares / LKR 8.7mn

*Top net foreign sells*
*-* CTHR: 1.1mn shares / LKR 194.4mn
*-* HNB: 0.8mn shares / LKR 93.9mn
*-* BUKI: 0.1mn shares / LKR 61.9mn
*-* HHL: 0.5mn shares / LKR 46.8mn
*-* HNB: 0.2mn shares / LKR 34.6mn

*Total foreign purchases:* LKR 238.4mn (USD 1.2mn) 
*Total foreign sales:* LKR 821.2mn (USD 4.2mn)


Who told EPS 15 ...This guy do not know any thing..please tell to that guy don't mislead investors... Huge foreign selling   is over..  Smile 
Smile  @eranga

CSEdeSILVA


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
@ddrperera wrote:



Technically preview  good signal due  to low RSI environment..RSI 40


Most of brokers mentioned  foreign selling is over..Think and decide...  Shocked Shocked Shocked
@ddrperera


when checks in this cheap HNB promotion comments here, can understand who is a lier and spreading fake news.  1st mentioned Only HNB one best company in covid19 period. totally misleading peoples. see the following figures.




             2020       2019
NDB      19.24       15.11
HNB      15.12       15.72
SAMP    13.35       20.06
COMB    10.52       11.09
SEYB      4.30         6.10




2nd things is , YOU said now RSI 40 in HNB, WHY you made fake news, last weeks also RSI over 60
and now RSI OVER 75.




3rd mentioned EPS Rs.30 for HNB, Last 9 months eps 15.12, how can assume EPS Rs.30 for the period 2020.




DONT MAKE CHEAP PROMOTION for a solid company like HNB, I have HNB as well others few banks. @ddrperera, don't mislead people here.

Eranga87, ADVENTUS, invest thinker and Sachira90 like this post

invest thinker

invest thinker
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@ddrperera, funny joker Razz Razz


HNB is most prominent one of bank i hold. dont made cheap promotion , it will definitely heat up Rs. 200 and non voting Rs.150. dont comments fake things here. i think you downgrade HNB commenting wrong things here. People educated than earlier. please .. dont jam HNB path. too much enough. 

Sachira90 and CSEdeSILVA like this post

vijay singh


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics
@CSEDESILVA,

YES.. true. Agreed.

I didn't tell to anything here. I didnt like argue with dotage people like @ddrperera. better to do our usefull things rather argue with dotage people here.


@INVEST THINKER, Agreed, HNB will soon up, as well other few banks NDB, SAMP,DFCC GOING well.

disc. hold HNBX, NDB, DFCC

Sachira90 and CSEdeSILVA like this post

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum