FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by Equity Win Today at 2:17 pm

» SRI LANKA TELECOM PLC (SLTL.N0000)
by sureshot Today at 7:42 am

» Construction Sector Boom with Purchasing manager's indices
by rukshan1234 Yesterday at 11:24 pm

» Asha Securities and Asia Securities Target AEL (Access Enginnering PLC )
by Anushka Perz Wed Apr 17, 2024 10:30 pm

» Sri Lanka: China EXIM Bank Debt Moratorium to End in April 2024
by DeepFreakingValue Tue Apr 16, 2024 11:22 pm

» Uncertainty over impending elections could risk Lanka’s economic recovery: ADB
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:47 pm

» Sri Lanka's Debt Restructuring Hits Roadblock with Bondholders
by God Father Tue Apr 16, 2024 2:42 pm

» BROWN'S INVESTMENTS SHOULD CONSIDER BUYING BITCOIN
by ADVENTUS Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:48 pm

» Bank run leading the way in 2024
by bkasun Sun Apr 14, 2024 3:21 pm

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL) Will pass IPO Price of Rs 25 ?????
by blindhog Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:44 am

» ASPI: Undoing GR/Covid19!
by DeepFreakingValue Thu Apr 11, 2024 10:25 am

» Learn CSE Rules and Regulations with the help of AI Assistant
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:47 am

» Top AI tools in Sri Lanka
by ChatGPT Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:21 am

» HDFC- Best ever profit reported in 2023
by ApolloCSE Mon Apr 08, 2024 12:43 pm

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Apr 07, 2024 10:41 pm

» KEGALLE PLANTATIONS PLC (KGAL.N0000)
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:04 pm

» ARPICO INSURANCE PLC - Reports LKR 625mn loss for the FY2023
by DeepFreakingValue Fri Apr 05, 2024 12:58 pm

» EXTERMINATORS PLC (EXT.N0000)
by ErangaDS Fri Apr 05, 2024 10:59 am

» ALLIANCE FINANCE COMPANY PLC (ALLI.N0000)
by SL-INVESTOR Fri Apr 05, 2024 8:29 am

» PEOPLE'S INSURANCE PLC (PINS.N0000)
by Anushka Perz Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:50 pm

» PINS (People's Insurance) will be another UAL
by sakuni Thu Apr 04, 2024 8:22 pm

» A New Record Price for One Tonne of Cocoa on the International Market
by ResearchMan Thu Apr 04, 2024 2:03 pm

» Access Engineering awarded two more contract packages at Colombo Port
by samansilva Thu Apr 04, 2024 12:05 pm

» FMCG Sector LMF, MEL and DIST
by buwr Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:35 am

» CEYLON GUARDIAN INVESTMENT TRUST PLC (GUAR)
by soileconomy Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:00 am

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

GLAS will be winner with Super Gain.

+67
Cma
SAGA
MoneyLover
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
CPGOMEZ71
AmateurTrader001
ronstyn53
dayandacool
stockchaser
glad
judecroos
morphy
Wickyz
reyaz
Nesh
MaJa
lal62
samaritan
StringTheory
Nandun
Chithi
jason12
stockie
High-flyer
Chandana1
shan31
KingMaker2020
vikey
IDK
dammika.me
trader12
snipo
Big Bull
Kanishka_2020
BuduMahesh
Raymond
THASSIM
geesura
Kipling
sec
SL-INVESTOR
Arrowrisk
arun.cse
Julie
kottuwa
කාලි
Eugine Fernando
Pbv
Junior investor
Mr. X
pra4u
sandamal
CSEdeSILVA
Promoney
RJ1010
Sachira90
svkiruba8@gmail.com
vijay singh
ADVENTUS
Thushara Ayya
shanaka98
stocknoob
Eranga87
Jana
Bakkabwoi
C.THARANGA
invest thinker
71 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 22]

26GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:38 pm

Eranga87

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

I strongly believed, tomorrow GLAS will be rebound, most probably touched Rs.11.

C.THARANGA likes this post

27GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 10:46 pm

Promoney

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Eranga87 wrote:I strongly believed, tomorrow GLAS will be rebound, most probably touched Rs.11.

👍🏼 really hope so. I have a position.. but if it falls below 9.50, I will collect further

28GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sun Jan 24, 2021 11:23 pm

Eranga87

Promoney wrote:
Eranga87 wrote:I strongly believed, tomorrow GLAS will be rebound, most probably touched Rs.11.

👍🏼 really hope so. I have a position.. but if it falls below 9.50, I will collect further

strong supporting level Rs.9.80. last week, most of the people collected @10 including me. next 2 weeks, very crucial for GLAS. I believe asap it will break ATH price. Technically showed that, strong upwards trend. need to break resistance level.

svkiruba8@gmail.com, C.THARANGA and CSEdeSILVA like this post

29GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:06 am

C.THARANGA

Manager - Equity Analytics

Eranga87 wrote:
Promoney wrote:

strong supporting level Rs.9.80. last week, most of the people collected @10 including me. next 2 weeks, very crucial for GLAS. I believe asap it will break ATH price. Technically showed that, strong upwards trend. need to break resistance level.
Agreed !

30GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:03 am

CSEdeSILVA

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

C.THARANGA wrote:
Bakkabwoi wrote:
C.THARANGA wrote:Before financial GLAS will pass 20 price level and after submit report it will pass 30 price range. It will give good dividend too.. 

sounds promising...can it be done ? :O

With current market condition it's possible. 
වටිනා කමක් නැති shares  උඩ යන එකේ  GLAS වගේ රත්තරන්  share එකක් 20 level එක පනින  එක eazy වැඩක් .

With current market this will happen

31GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Mon Jan 25, 2021 12:11 pm

RJ1010

Promoney wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
Sachira90 wrote:Few weeks ago i sold my GLAS @ 9.30 level to buy BIL. I suffered hue lost from BIL:( . Now I feel like if keep holding GLAS that would be much more better. Tomorrow I will rejoin with GLAS again. I hope I will be able to buy GLAS current price. I placed pre order also. Any advice?

Buy GLAS around 10-10.20.. should be possible.
Why did you lose on BIL? Panicked and sold? Should have held.

Further my advice would be to put the buy order for 10... I expect market to have a quick correction tomorrow at least for a small period. If Glas don’t fall to 10 during that time then you can adjust it to 10.20.
My expectation could be totally wrong too so take a good call. GL!

Agree market correction will happen. With heavy selling in GLAS when the market was rocketing, means GLAS may fall further with the market going down. A good buy if it falls

Well market keeps its uptrend today as well with a strong performance.. can still get GLAS at 10.20

32GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:16 pm

svkiruba8@gmail.com

RJ1010 wrote:
Promoney wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
Sachira90 wrote:Few weeks ago i sold my GLAS @ 9.30 level to buy BIL. I suffered hue lost from BIL:( . Now I feel like if keep holding GLAS that would be much more better. Tomorrow I will rejoin with GLAS again. I hope I will be able to buy GLAS current price. I placed pre order also. Any advice?

Buy GLAS around 10-10.20.. should be possible.

Further my advice would be to put the buy order for 10... I expect market to have a quick correction tomorrow at least for a small period. If Glas don’t fall to 10 during that time then you can adjust it to 10.20.

Agree market correction will happen. With heavy selling in GLAS when the market was rocketing, means GLAS may fall further with the market going down. A good buy if it falls

Well market keeps its uptrend today as well with a strong performance.. can still get GLAS at 10.20

Glass last moment price was hit 10.30 to 10.50 level I think it will hit very soon before result out .... any thoughts of price moment tomorrow 🥳🥳
🤷🏼‍�🤷🏼‍�🤷🏼‍�

33GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Mon Jan 25, 2021 5:39 pm

sandamal

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Glass last moment price was hit 10.30 to 10.50 level I think it will hit very soon before result out .... any thoughts of price moment tomorrow 🥳🥳
🤷🏼🤷🏼🤷🏼

When it is going to release the reports ?

34GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:42 pm

Sachira90

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

RJ1010 wrote:
Promoney wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:

Buy GLAS around  10-10.20.. should be possible.

Today I reentered to GLAS @ 10.20 and 10.30 levels. I feel like now i'm in comfort zone after GLAS moved 10.50 level. I hope near future GLAs will show brilliant performance.   

ADVENTUS, C.THARANGA and shanaka98 like this post

35GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Mon Jan 25, 2021 11:51 pm

C.THARANGA

Sachira90 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
Promoney wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:
RJ1010 wrote:

Buy GLAS around  10-10.20.. should be possible.

Today I reentered to GLAS @ 10.20 and 10.30 levels. I feel like now i'm in comfort zone after GLAS moved 10.50 level. I hope near future GLAs will show brilliant performance.   

@sachira90, welcome back to Glas family. Finally you took the correct decision. If feel before financial Glas will reach 20 price level.
When we trace Glas history it came steady and strong way. 

GLAS WILL BE GLAS !

Cannot equal to anything.

Cheers !!!!

CSEdeSILVA likes this post

36GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Tue Jan 26, 2021 8:05 pm

Sachira90

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

I'm happy about GLAS again. Today also collected at different levels. 

RJ1010 and shanaka98 like this post

37GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:09 am

sandamal

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

is it probable for glas to go below 10 in current market condition ? 

38GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:12 am

pra4u

pra4u

sandamal wrote:is it probable for glas to go below 10 in current market condition ? 
Don't know why

may be month-end selling pressure

or is there something bad in quarter reports to ome

39GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:19 am

invest thinker

invest thinker

be patience guys, due to split rally, rally will soon end within 2days.  collectors are winners, in this range..,

Eranga87 and ADVENTUS like this post

40GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:25 am

pra4u

pra4u

invest thinker wrote:be patience guys, due to split rally, rally will soon end within 2days.  collectors are winners, in this range..,

yes expecting same may be waiting till the Split rally ends

ADVENTUS likes this post

41GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:30 am

Eranga87

people engage to rally, therefore they sold valuable counters at less price, they will again come back to pick those shares, don't worry guys. better to patience little moment. I strongly believe, qtr report so impressively. these days people haven't any sense regarding the potential value of shares, they entered the rally,, rally soon blast.

ADVENTUS and shanaka98 like this post

42GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:50 am

Mr. X

Mr. X

IF anyone like to enter... this is the time before their financial... 
Make wise decisions...

Eranga87, ADVENTUS and Kanishka_2020 like this post

43GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 1:33 pm

pra4u

pra4u

is something wrong going on with glass too?

Prices going down

Even expo price went down on Friday today report came and prices further down
is it the same thing going on glass too?
(i am holding glass 55% from total portfolio)

ADVENTUS likes this post

44GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:51 pm

shanaka98

Stock Trader

Sachira90 wrote:I'm happy about GLAS again. Today also collected at different levels. 

Same here🙌🏼, even i collected GLAS shares at a range of 9.90 & 10.00 today.

45GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:37 pm

Eranga87

@pra4u
EXPO's price has increased with anticipation of super financial, price already increased more than 200%. when you check EXPO price appreciation price from the beginning level, easily can understand their trend. But, GLAS story totally different from EXPO. GLAS still lowest range and it has a chance appreciation of prices and has great potential shares. remembered last qtr financial uploaded date.

svkiruba8@gmail.com, invest thinker and Bakkabwoi like this post

46GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:43 pm

Junior investor

Junior investor

expo එකට වෙච්ච දේ මේකටත් වෙයිද? expo එක ගැන සුරංගනා ලෝක මැවුවෙ. වැක්සීන් ඩිලිවරි වලින් විශාල ආදායම් හම්බ වෙයි කිවුවා. බලනකොට free cash flow එක ඎන.
වාර්තාව පිට උනාට පස්සෙ දැන් සද්ද නෑ.

47GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:50 pm

Pbv

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Good move from sec to stop giving broker margin for expo,glass, lolc to safe guard the retail investers.

48GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:35 pm

Eugine Fernando

Pbv wrote:Good move from sec to stop giving broker margin for expo,glass, lolc to safe guard the retail investers.
ARE YOU SURE? I HAVEN'T SEEN ANY THING LIKE THAT. PLEASE GIVE THE LINK FROM WHERE YOU GOT THAT NEWS. THANKS. GL

ADVENTUS likes this post

49GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:53 pm

Eranga87

@Junior investor,

pls, follow my previous comment. few of them control EXPO. they play the game. don't compare with GLAS. EXPO price increased from Rs.2.50. cal how many times price increased. once again people control EXPO mid-March. I don't know why you compare EXPO and GLAS. Totally different story. normally GLAS price up with uploading with qtr financial. but, EXPO Before financial. few of them understand this trend. that's why EXPO today down, and as well earlier 2 qtr also same trend. next weeks, people around with GLAS, SURE more than 50% gain with GLAS. 

I think you haven't any GLAS. HURRY UP, Bro. collect as you desired. GLAS is exceptional stock in CSE. It will prove asap. Smile

Thushara Ayya, ADVENTUS, invest thinker, SL-INVESTOR and CSEdeSILVA like this post

50GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:58 pm

Thushara Ayya

Thushara Ayya

Eranga87 wrote:

@Junior investor,

pls, follow my previous comment. few of them control EXPO. they play the game. don't compare with GLAS. EXPO price increased from Rs.2.50. cal how many times price increased. once again people control EXPO mid-March. I don't know why you compare EXPO and GLAS. Totally different story. normally GLAS price up with uploading with qtr financial. but, EXPO Before financial. few of them understand this trend. that's why EXPO today down, and as well earlier 2 qtr also same trend. next weeks, people around with GLAS, SURE more than 50% gain with GLAS. 

I think you haven't any GLAS. HURRY UP, Bro. collect as you desired. GLAS is exceptional stock in CSE. It will prove asap. Smile

Totally agree, no one can compare EXPO with GLAS.

Eranga87 and SL-INVESTOR like this post

51GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:58 pm

Eranga87

Good move from sec to stop giving broker margin for expo,glass, lolc to safe guard the retail investers.
@Pbv
I used margin, no any barriers for GLAS purchases. cant get EAST using margin. only cash for EAST. DONT made fake things.

52GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:20 pm

කාලි

කාලි
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

GLAS doesn't attractive any more....Investors have better opportunities in the market.... Basketball

Next month Glas  රුපියල් 3 - 5 තමයි...😁

Eranga87 and invest thinker dislike this post

53GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:34 pm

Eranga87

I got it. CSE circular NO. 06-01-2021.(regulatory measures on monitoring credit exposure)

this circular further ask mentioned name list regarding few stocks. that is,

BIL, LOLC, EXPO, ASPH, SIRA, BPPL, GLAS

I ASKED broker, he said only ask name list exposure purposes. margin can be used.

54GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Fri Jan 29, 2021 11:37 pm

kottuwa

kottuwa
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

කාලි wrote:GLAS doesn't attractive any more....Investors have better opportunities in the market.... Basketball

සිරාවට උබට මොකෝ බන් වෙලා තියන්නේ corona කාලේ ගෙදර හිටියා වැඩියි නේ? .එක එක accounts වලින් ඇවිල්ලා පිස්සු කෙලලා යනවා  මොකද්ද බන් ඔය ජීවිතේ වැඩක් නැත්නම් පැලයක් හිටවපංකෝ .නැත්නම් අංගොඩ ට ගිහින් බෙහෙත් ගනින් මොකද ඕක වැඩි වුනාම හොඳ කරන්න අමාරු යි

lal62, Eranga87, ADVENTUS, invest thinker and SL-INVESTOR like this post

55GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. - Page 2 Empty Re: GLAS will be winner with Super Gain. Sat Jan 30, 2021 12:03 am

ADVENTUS

කාලි wrote:GLAS doesn't attractive any more....Investors have better opportunities in the market.... Basketball

Check predictions of GLAS earnings and for next year. Stay away from posting nonsense.

lal62 and Eranga87 like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 22]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 22  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum