FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

Click Link to get instant AI answers to all business queries.
Click Link to find latest Economic Outlook of Sri Lanka
Click Link to view latest Research and Analysis of the key Sectors and Industries of Sri Lanka
Worried about Paying Taxes? Click Link to find answers to all your Tax related matters
Do you have a legal issues? Find instant answers to all Sri Lanka Legal queries. Click Link
Latest images

Latest topics

» McDonald’s අපේ නෙමෙයි අපේ බෝස්ගේ – අබාන්ස් කියයි
by ChooBoy Today at 10:19 am

» AI Assistance for Stock Market Research and Analysis
by ChatGPT Today at 7:12 am

» Comparative Analysis of the Insurance Sector
by God Father Tue Mar 26, 2024 11:46 pm

» Sri Lanka: Why Pay Exorbitant Taxes?
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:52 pm

» LANKA CREDIT AND BUSINESS FINANCE PLC (LCBF.N0000)
by K.R Tue Mar 26, 2024 3:15 pm

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by D.G.Dayaratne Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:11 am

» SIYAPATHA FINANACE PLC (SLFL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 am

» FINANCE AND LEASING SECTOR
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:45 am

» LOLC FINANCE PLC (LOFC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:36 am

» CIC HOLDINGS PLC (CIC.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:18 am

» UNION ASSURANCE PLC (UAL.N0000)
by ChatGPT Mon Mar 25, 2024 6:15 am

» First Capital Holdings PLC: Current Financial performance and future outlook
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:58 pm

» LankaBizz: Sri Lanka's First ever Artificially Intelligent (AI) Business and Research Assistant
by God Father Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:27 am

» HOTEL AND TRAVEL SECTOR
by ErangaDS Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:22 am

» CIC Holdings Good Times Ahead
by ashan silva Mon Mar 18, 2024 11:00 am

» EPF Fund keep eye on low P/E Shares
by K.R Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:45 am

» SINS - the Tailwind effects of a crisis hit Economy
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:37 am

» Ceylon cold stores
by Hawk Eye Mon Mar 18, 2024 8:25 am

» Asha securities Provide buy signal for CIC
by ddrperera Fri Mar 15, 2024 1:10 am

» CSE ready for another Downtrend?
by D.G.Dayaratne Thu Mar 14, 2024 11:24 am

» LankaLAW Forum : Sri Lanka’s #1 Discussion Platform for Legal Questions and Answers
by blindhog Thu Mar 14, 2024 9:14 am

» Sri Lanka poised to benefit from demand surge for ‘non-China origin’ graphite
by samaritan Wed Mar 13, 2024 1:31 pm

» LOLC hotels
by Maharaja Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:34 pm

» AEL target price ?
by suku502 Mon Mar 11, 2024 11:26 am

» WAPO 200% UP
by LAMDA Sun Mar 10, 2024 10:33 pm

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

Disclaimer
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

The information contained in this FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ have been submitted by third parties directly without any verification by us. The information available in this forum is not researched or purported to be complete description of the subject matter referred to herein. We do not under any circumstances whatsoever guarantee the accuracy and completeness information contained herein. FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not in any way be responsible or liable for loss or damage which any person or party may sustain or incur by relying on the contents of this report and acting directly or indirectly in any manner whatsoever. Trading or investing in stocks & commodities is a high risk activity. Any action you choose to take in the markets is totally your own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental damages or loss arising out of the use of this information. The information on this website is neither an offer to sell nor solicitation to buy any of the securities mentioned herein. The writers may or may not be trading in the securities mentioned.

Further the writers and users shall not induce or attempt to induce another person to trade in securities using this platform (a) by making or publishing any statement or by making any forecast that he knows to be misleading, false or deceptive; (b) by any dishonest concealment of material facts; (c) by the reckless making or publishing, dishonestly or otherwise of any statement or forecast that is misleading, false or deceptive; or (d) by recording or storing in, or by means of, any mechanical, electronic or other device, information that he knows to be false or misleading in a material particular. Any action writers and users take in respect of (a),(b),(c) and (d) above shall be their own responsibility, FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ its blogs, forums, domains, subdomains and/or its affiliates and/or its web masters, administrators or moderators shall not be liable for any, direct or indirect, consequential or incidental violation of securities laws of any country, damages or loss arising out of the use of this information.

AI Live Chat

You are not connected. Please login or register

SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000)

+18
කොටස් වෙළඳපොළ2020
High-flyer
invest thinker
Kayp
roshan1039
Love Boy
Wickyz
jason12
Jana
C.THARANGA
Julie
Eranga87
Win Win
geesura
RJ1010
Wolf86
Vasyan
stockchaser
22 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

61SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:21 pm

thankrishan

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics

Crap.

62SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:34 pm

stockchaser

I think .30 fairly goodd price

63SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:50 pm

stockchaser

wolf86 I would like your idea please on semb.x pleasse advise

64SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:59 pm

Jana

Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Seems like tomorrow it will trade next level of the bottom and turn back

after a few days or a week later if the market possible SEMB.N will be settled @1/= level X will settle @0.40cts or 0.50Cts level

but tomorrow we can expect some  trading at low-level

65SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:32 pm

Wolf86

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Tomorrow it will trade at .10.. Its up to you buy or watch. (so many stock available at discount price  Ael. At 26 . LOFC 6. 50Pap 3.60 Buki 320 glass 9.50) But one thing for sure in few weeks time it will Touch.40

66SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:59 pm

stockchaser

I don't think even it ill come .20 see todays buying at .30

67SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 4:38 pm

stockchaser

woulf 86 I  appreciate your FEEDBACK .. but bro no way it ill come to .10 see even orderbook now did it go to ,20 today there u wrong bro

68SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 7:49 pm

Jana

Jana

OK small calculation

if you buy SEMB.N @1.00 then you are eligible to get 5 Rights @0.35Cts, those cost 1.75
finally, 6 shares cost Rs 2.75 so each share cost 0.45Cts after rights (2.75/6)

Even if anyone has Rights paper, they can sell at least at low price 0.10Cts then rights cost @0.45Cts to susbcribe who bought that paper

SO.......... Belive me if you paid under 1/= for SEMB.N then its worth it when you subscribe the Rights or sell the paper @0.10cts

Again need to calculate  

if it is @0.60Cts cost then your N cost after rights only 0.39Cts
if it is @0.50Cts cost then your N cost after rights only 0.37.5Cts
if it is @0.80Cts cost then your N cost after rights only 0.425Cts

Note : only you need holding power and need money to pay the rights.

everything posiible :- So thing if the SEMB.N price settled over 60Cts or 70Cts when Rights executed then easy to sell your papers @0.20Cts or more ...

So guys who ever buy or have under 1/= they don't loose

rdsabdissanayaka likes this post

69SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:43 pm

vijay singh

Manager - Equity Analytics

@Jana

after RI, market price adjust with RI. I believe after RI, It will trade@ 0.30-0.40 cents. let's see CRL tody what happen?when we considering SEMB financial, it is not reflected future growth of the business. if the company haven't potential growth, after RI, it will trade below right issue price.

before SEMB make RI, quickly it's price will become double. SEMB N price moved than X. purposely, its share price pump to the upside. this is a master brain game. don't stuck investor fund for more than 2 years. YOU ALSO , know @Jana actually SEMB GOING hell. pls. keep your position. explain actual background eventhough you hold SEMB Shares right now. you also exit asap.

70SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty semb semb semb Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:08 pm

stockchaser

what do you think about semb price .30 is good price right it wont come even to .20 cents I feel

71SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:15 pm

stockchaser

does now a days trading happens depending on financial positions of the company ...... I  wish i could put a big question mark here ...

72SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:54 pm

Jana

Jana

Jana wrote:OK small calculation

if you buy SEMB.N @1.00 then you are eligible to get 5 Rights @0.35Cts, those cost 1.75
finally, 6 shares cost Rs 2.75 so each share cost 0.45Cts after rights (2.75/6)

Even if anyone has Rights paper, they can sell at least at low price 0.10Cts then rights cost @0.45Cts to susbcribe who bought that paper

SO.......... Belive me if you paid under 1/= for SEMB.N then its worth it when you subscribe the Rights or sell the paper @0.10cts

Again need to calculate  

if it is @0.60Cts cost then your N cost after rights only 0.39Cts
if it is @0.50Cts cost then your N cost after rights only 0.37.5Cts
if it is @0.80Cts cost then your N cost after rights only 0.425Cts

Note : only you need holding power and need money to pay the rights.

everything posiible :- So thing if the SEMB.N price settled over 60Cts or 70Cts when Rights executed then easy to sell your papers @0.20Cts or more ...

So guys whoever buy or have under 1/= they don't loose

in my calculation, I didn't calculate under 0.50cts ..and I mentioned it it may settled @0.60cts , 0.070Cts ..

Even today down trend SEMB settled @0.60Cts so it may pass 0.80Cts or 1.00 close to rights date or before

rdsabdissanayaka likes this post

73SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Tue Feb 09, 2021 2:59 pm

Jana

Jana

vijay singh wrote:@Jana

after RI, market price adjust with RI. I believe after RI, It will trade@ 0.30-0.40 cents. let's see CRL tody what happen?when we considering SEMB financial, it is not reflected future growth of the business. if the company haven't potential growth, after RI, it will trade below right issue price.

before SEMB make RI, quickly it's price will become double. SEMB N price moved than X. purposely, its share price pump to the upside. this is a master brain game. don't stuck investor fund for more than 2 years. YOU ALSO , know @Jana actually SEMB GOING hell. pls. keep your position. explain actual background eventhough you hold SEMB Shares right now. you also exit asap.

Thanks Vijay!

I don't have N only I have X but my cost is less than 0.30cts

I agreed with your view

but as you said why they can't play another master game when the rights execution date

74SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty SEMB SEMB SEMB Tue Feb 09, 2021 3:16 pm

stockchaser

Performance not bad today .. any ideas

75SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Tue Feb 09, 2021 5:35 pm

stockchaser

@ vijay i don't think this share going to hell. May be you couldn't collect and you regreat about it

76SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:29 pm

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics

vijay singh wrote:
. let's see CRL tody what happen?

Disagree with the reference to CRL.
CRL RI at 11.50. It traded above that since then except for very few selling below that like today which was generally a deep red day. CRL merger with Abans Finance has also put CRL on a more stable outlook.
Semb is a different story. For me only game players should get involved with it.

77SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Tue Feb 09, 2021 6:44 pm

rdsabdissanayaka

Stock Trader

@jana , when is the RI date?

78SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Tue Feb 09, 2021 7:22 pm

stockchaser

My idea is that semb game is heating .. just see todays trading a game is on the way

79SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty SEMB SEMB SEMB RUN Fri Jul 23, 2021 10:03 pm

stockchaser

Expert please tell , will this give us a good return

80SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:41 pm

Pbv

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

There is clear volume build up.

SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 2021-010SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 2021-010

81SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:41 pm

Pbv

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Sembn10

82SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:43 am

C.THARANGA

kattiyage okkoma baluwa comments, oyala kiyanna balanna business eke growing ekak thiyeda, fcst karala kiyanna balanna EPS 0.10 earn karanna puluwan wenne kawada wageda kiyala. oke dan karanne pump & dump match eka ne aththama kiwoth. kalinuth oka kala ne 1.30 ta ghala, 0.40ta wagema haluwa ne. 
meeta wada hodatama hoda shares market eke thiyeddi mokada atha puchcha ganne.. oyala me stock hodai kiyanawa nam business eke earnings aran menna me nisa wedi wenawa kiyanawa misak, anith ayage buy karapu qty ekak aran, e ayata exit wenna path ekak hadala denna one nahane Smile

RJ1010 likes this post

83SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) - Page 3 Empty Re: SEYLAN MERCHANT BANK PLC (SEMB.N0000) Sun Jul 25, 2021 10:59 pm

stockchaser

C.THARANGA wrote:kattiyage okkoma baluwa comments, oyala kiyanna balanna business eke growing ekak thiyeda, fcst karala kiyanna balanna EPS 0.10 earn karanna puluwan wenne kawada wageda kiyala. oke dan karanne pump & dump match eka ne aththama kiwoth. kalinuth oka kala ne 1.30 ta ghala, 0.40ta wagema haluwa ne. 
meeta wada hodatama hoda shares market eke thiyeddi mokada atha puchcha ganne.. oyala me stock hodai kiyanawa nam business eke earnings aran menna me nisa wedi wenawa kiyanawa misak, anith ayage buy karapu qty ekak aran, e ayata exit wenna path ekak hadala denna one nahane Smile
Sorry if you weren't able to collect at .20

kalu351 dislikes this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum