FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post

Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » What will happen vone tomorrow

What will happen vone tomorrow

+3
Harry82
stockie
wmsameera
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty What will happen vone tomorrow Thu Jan 28, 2021 7:37 pm

wmsameera

Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
Last day board clear with more buying @72

2What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty Re: What will happen vone tomorrow Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:48 pm

stockie

stockie
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
What my gut feeling and considering last Wednesday buying pressure it will come up to 80 - 85 max and hover around that price due to quick traders pressure and considering the other options in the market. 

people predicted DIPD - 1000 & HAYC 2000 but it never went there now its stuck in 740 and 1300 respectively.

AG likes this post

3What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty Re: What will happen vone tomorrow Thu Jan 28, 2021 8:56 pm

Harry82

Harry82
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
25 % up possible

4What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty Re: What will happen vone tomorrow Thu Jan 28, 2021 10:01 pm

madukp

Expert
Expert
@wmsameera wrote:Last day board clear with more buying @72

tomorrow 86, next week may go to 100. Laughing

5What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty Re: What will happen vone tomorrow Thu Jan 28, 2021 11:52 pm

subash81

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
90, then next week 100/120

6What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty Re: What will happen vone tomorrow Fri Jan 29, 2021 2:49 pm

stockie

stockie
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic
@subash81 wrote:90, then next week 100/120
Went to 90 and came back to 85 both of us are correct  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My prediction 

" What my gut feeling and considering last Wednesday buying pressure it will come up to 80 - 85 max and hover around that price due to quick traders pressure and considering the other options in the market. " 

7What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty Re: What will happen vone tomorrow Fri Jan 29, 2021 3:30 pm

කාලි

කාලි
Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
Don't worry boys....Next month 140.00

celtic tiger likes this post

8What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty Re: What will happen vone tomorrow Fri Jan 29, 2021 6:37 pm

subash81

@stockie wrote:
@subash81 wrote:90, then next week 100/120
Went to 90 and came back to 85 both of us are correct  Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

My prediction 

" What my gut feeling and considering last Wednesday buying pressure it will come up to 80 - 85 max and hover around that price due to quick traders pressure and considering the other options in the market. " 

Yes, today brokers sold due to credit issues 
next week 100+

9What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty Re: What will happen vone tomorrow Fri Jan 29, 2021 8:55 pm

Stock Trader
I don't know that share is where is going but I know it come back 60 RS. after sub divisions of it's subsidiaries.

10What will happen vone tomorrow  Empty Re: What will happen vone tomorrow Fri Jan 29, 2021 10:40 pm

madukp

Expert
Expert
@19580313 wrote:I don't know that share is where is going but I know it come back 60 RS. after sub divisions of it's subsidiaries.

Sorry to hear that. VONE is heading towards 100 next week.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum