FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Today at 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Today at 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Yesterday at 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Yesterday at 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Yesterday at 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Yesterday at 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

» Banking bullish billionaire Ishara expands footprint
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 am

» SL hopes to finalize a staff level program with IMF soon-RW
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:48 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:29 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » EXIT counter and Enter with new stock

EXIT counter and Enter with new stock

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1EXIT counter and Enter with new stock Empty EXIT counter and Enter with new stock Fri Jan 29, 2021 7:18 pm

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

Time to time we need to swap some stock. Otherwise, we can't book our profit.

So let we talk next week we can exit and enter with something

Better to exit ???

Now you can enter with

better choice
EBCR and LALU only 1 or 2 days are left for subdivision then easy 30% to 50% profit in 2 days

then if we couldn't
ACL (dates for subdivision )
SAMP ( after the announcement this is the  lowest price 200/= to 210/= level)
PABC still low compared with a book value

Keshav and stockie like this post

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Out of all, I see great value in Samp and PABC. Both are trading below their book value. SAMP 3 for one split also pending. SAMP and PABC will pay dividends as well since the restriction is over now.

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

cseguide wrote:Out of all, I see great value in Samp and PABC. Both are trading below their book value. SAMP 3 for one split also pending. SAMP and PABC will pay dividends as well since the restriction is over now.

SAMP and PABC also easy make a Minimum 30% profit within the short term even if you enter this price level

SL-INVESTOR

SL-INVESTOR
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Jana wrote:
cseguide wrote:Out of all, I see great value in Samp and PABC. Both are trading below their book value. SAMP 3 for one split also pending. SAMP and PABC will pay dividends as well since the restriction is over now.

SAMP and PABC also easy make a Minimum 30% profit within the short term even if you enter this price level

My personal point of view ACL and SAMP have great potential than others.
we can get easily 30%- 40% profit short term.


@cseguide, I can't agree with you regarding PABC because still investigation going on about bond scam. (PABC bond transaction with perpetual treasuries, PABC primary license suspended by central bank since 2017) I hope big fine on the way, But PABC financial not so bad.

Eranga87 and RJ1010 like this post

Jana

Jana
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics
Senior Vice President - Equity Analytics

SL-INVESTOR wrote:
@cseguide, I can't agree with you regarding PABC because still investigation going on about bond scam. (PABC bond transaction with perpetual treasuries, PABC primary license suspended by central bank since 2017) I hope big fine on the way, But PABC financial not so bad.

ha haa  Very Happy  Very Happy Who can fine DD?? is it possible? ha haa Shocked  Shocked  (just kidding ) lol! lol!

Today PABC 3.5Mn Shares Crossing @19.50

PABC possible to go up
Forget about scam..fine,. performance.. Bank still exist or not

cseguide

cseguide
Vice President - Equity Analytics
Vice President - Equity Analytics

Jana wrote:
SL-INVESTOR wrote:
@cseguide, I can't agree with you regarding PABC because still investigation going on about bond scam. (PABC bond transaction with perpetual treasuries, PABC primary license suspended by central bank since 2017) I hope big fine on the way, But PABC financial not so bad.

ha haa  Very Happy  Very Happy Who can fine DD?? is it possible? ha haa Shocked  Shocked  (just kidding ) lol! lol!

Today PABC 3.5Mn Shares Crossing @19.50

PABC possible to go up
Forget about scam..fine,. performance.. Bank still exist or not
Hi SL-INVESTOR
Frankly, I do not hold any PABC share and I only considered its performance. Out of all banking stocks, my best picks out of all at the current market are SAMP and HNB.X . Both are trading well below their NAV and worth collecting at these levels. Definitely SAMP will pass 300 before the split date and HNB. X should pass 160 soon.

RJ1010 and vaceat like this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum