FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» THE NEXT OPPORTUNITY - GET IN
by sureshot Today at 1:02 pm

» RAL UNTOLD STORY, KEEPING TOUCH
by bkasun Today at 12:25 pm

» නිවැරදි වෙලාවට කොටස් මිලට ගත යුතුයි. Stock market for beginners
by D.G.Dayaratne Today at 10:42 am

» KELANI VALLEY PLANTATIONS PLC (KVAL.N0000)
by hammurabi Today at 10:05 am

» FCT.N & CFVF
by nish84 Fri Sep 23, 2022 2:16 pm

» Govt. invites LIOC to build refinery in Trincomalee
by samaritan Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:59 am

» India set to be world’s 3rd largest economy by 2030
by samaritan Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:21 am

» LOOK- KZOO
by sureshot Fri Sep 23, 2022 8:01 am

» Exterminators Plc (EXT.N)
by GOSL Fri Sep 23, 2022 7:45 am

» PRIME LANDS RESIDENCIES PLC (PLR.N0000)
by Nandana Withanage Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:26 am

» ACCESS ENGINEERING PLC (AEL.N0000)
by ddrperera Fri Sep 23, 2022 12:05 am

» CENTRAL INDUSTRIES PLC (CIND.N0000)
by K.R Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:33 pm

» Ishara Nanayakkara rally - Maharaja
by samaritan Thu Sep 22, 2022 5:51 pm

» RGEM :- RGEM is the Cheapest Illiquid Stock in the market
by skyfall Thu Sep 22, 2022 11:47 am

» CIC going to next level
by suku502 Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:34 am

» ACL CABLES PLC (ACL.N0000)
by ADVENTUS Thu Sep 22, 2022 12:48 am

» LALU -Aluminum KING
by Stockbull Wed Sep 21, 2022 8:15 pm

» KELANI CABLES PLC (KCAB.N0000)
by bkasun Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:27 pm

» CARE 150 ++++++
by bkasun Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:25 pm

» RGEM. A real gem in the market
by skyfall Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:51 pm

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » How to fight against sharks

How to fight against sharks

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to fight against sharks Empty How to fight against sharks Sat Jan 30, 2021 1:50 am

madukp


Expert
Expert

This is interesting story

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9199783/How-minnows-sank-Wall-Street-sharks-astonishing-financial-story-years.html

the army of small investors who took sweet revenge on cynical hedge fund millionaires, writes TOM LEONARD 

2How to fight against sharks Empty Re: How to fight against sharks Sat Jan 30, 2021 8:52 am

abp1970


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

madukp wrote:This is interesting story

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9199783/How-minnows-sank-Wall-Street-sharks-astonishing-financial-story-years.html

the army of small investors who took sweet revenge on cynical hedge fund millionaires, writes TOM LEONARD 






Dear Mates

Can't be all these a part of a near-game plan of "set" of people?
When refered to yesterday's senario; Because

1. It was possible to be a Red Friday since a long green 100mtr run and being the week end and month end where credit clearance comes usully.


2. May be when forseeing these the split news  (broke out previous mkt day and some Split anouncement were made after market hours) together with "Boad clearing" events as well

3. All of us (assume) got ready with collecting whatever we could having the guns ready

4. Aslo as usual with this overwelmed sentiments sooner the market opens it shooted to the sky like a rocket.  Here may be "panics"  whould have dumped their little saved or on credit

5. Then pumded to the clered board back shorting  out the price.

6. Unexpected market halt due to "Tech failure"  -  may be this is also another trump in the grame.

7. After almost an hour it fixed and by that time some demads have been vanished and marketed dropped to the bottom closed to 200 units in the index

8. This made further madness and panic for poor people like us
9.  Expo reliesed it's Financial Reports fueling a negetive sentiment

10. When mkt dropped a "set" was so anxious to collect the valubale gems at lower prices specially which were on the rally last week

11. At the 11th hour again it brought back to the reasonable level of the index closing the day and the month January 2021

When looking at whole senario for me it sensed something odd.  Appreciate if you too could give some insight for me as well as to our poor guies..


Be BE VIGILANT!!
Thank you.

madukp likes this post

3How to fight against sharks Empty Re: How to fight against sharks Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:03 am

Junior investor

Junior investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

@abp

it is not easy to understand your English. හිතේ තියෙන දේ පැහැදිලිව ඉංගිරීසි වලින් කියන්න බැරි නම් ඇයි සිංහලෙන් ලියන්නෙ නැත්තෙ?

4How to fight against sharks Empty Re: How to fight against sharks Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:05 am

abp1970


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Junior investor wrote:@abp

it is not easy to understand your English. හිතේ තියෙන දේ පැහැදිලිව ඉංගිරීසි වලින් කියන්න බැරි නම් ඇයි සිංහලෙන් ලියන්නෙ නැත්තෙ?
Sorry it not eassy for me to type in sinhala..

5How to fight against sharks Empty Re: How to fight against sharks Sat Jan 30, 2021 9:08 am

abp1970


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

abp1970 wrote:
Junior investor wrote:@abp

it is not easy to understand your English. හිතේ තියෙන දේ පැහැදිලිව ඉංගිරීසි වලින් කියන්න බැරි නම් ඇයි සිංහලෙන් ලියන්නෙ නැත්තෙ?
Sorry it not eassy for me to type in sinhala..
හිතවත් මේට්ස්

මේ සියල්ලම මිනිසුන් (SET) “කට්ටලයක”  ආසන්න ක්‍රීඩා සැලැස්මේ කොටසක් විය නොහැකිද?
ඊයේ සෙනරියෝ වෙත යොමු කළ විට;

1. දිගු හරිත මීටර් 100 ක ධාවනක සිට රතු සිකුරාදා දිනයක් විය හැකි අතර ණය නිෂ්කාශනය සාමාන්‍යයෙන් ලැබෙන සති අන්තය සහ මාසය අවසානය විය හැකිය.


2. මෙම SPLITING ප්‍රවෘත්ති (පෙර MKT දිනය පුපුරා ගිය අතර වෙළඳපල වේලාවෙන් පසුව සමහර බෙදීම් නිවේදන නිකුත් කරන ලදී) සහ “Board Clearing” සිදුවීම් සමඟ විය හැකිය.

3. We were ready to buy buy what ever can with the  created sentiment. (උපකල්පනය කරමු)

4. සුපුරුදු පරිදි we all මෙම හැඟීම් සමඟ වෙළඳපොල විවෘත වූ විගස එය රොකට්ටුවක් මෙන් අහසට වෙඩි තැබීය. මෙ "PANIC" situation leads to use all our, සුළු ඉතිරිකිරීම් හෝ ණය මතය

5. ඉන්පසු මිල අඩු කර ආපසු Clear කළ පුවරුවට gave a push

6. "තාක්ෂණික අසමත්වීම"Technical Failure" හේතුවෙන් අනපේක්ෂිත වෙළඳපොල නතර වීම - මෙය ද ග්‍රේම්හි (GAME PLAN) තවත් තුරුම්පුවක් විය හැකිය.

7. පැයකට ආසන්න කාලයක් ගත වූ පසු එය සවි කර ඇති අතර ඒ වන විට සමහර DEMAND අතුරුදහන් වී අලෙවි කර ඇති අතර දර්ශකයෙහි ඒකක 200++ CAME DOWN

8. මෙය අප වැනි දුප්පතුන්ට තවදුරටත් පිස්සුවක් හා භීතියක් ඇති කළේය
9. EXPO එහි මූල්‍ය වාර්තා came during the mkt session increased the negativity again

10. mkt පහත වැටෙන විට "A SET" ඉතා උනන්දුවෙන් පසුගිය සතියේ රැලියට සහභාගී වූ SHARES අඩු මිලට   එකතු කිරීමට උනන්දු විය

11. 11 වන පැයේදී නැවතත් එය දර්ශකය සාධාරණ මට්ටමකට ගෙන එනු ලැබුවේ දිනය සහ 2021 ජනවාරි මාසය අවසන් කරමිනි

This created an odd to me. ඔබටත් මටත් අපේ දුප්පත් අයටත් යම් අවබෝධයක් ලබා දිය හැකි නම් අගය කරන්න ..

සුපරීක්ෂාකාරී වන්න !!
ඔබට ස්තුතියි.

Junior investor likes this post

6How to fight against sharks Empty Re: How to fight against sharks Sat Jan 30, 2021 10:08 am

madukp


Expert
Expert

abp1970 wrote:
madukp wrote:This is interesting story

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9199783/How-minnows-sank-Wall-Street-sharks-astonishing-financial-story-years.html

the army of small investors who took sweet revenge on cynical hedge fund millionaires, writes TOM LEONARD 







Dear Mates

Can't be all these a part of a near-game plan of "set" of people?
When refered to yesterday's senario; Because

1. It was possible to be a Red Friday since a long green 100mtr run and being the week end and month end where credit clearance comes usully.


2. May be when forseeing these the split news  (broke out previous mkt day and some Split anouncement were made after market hours) together with "Boad clearing" events as well

3. All of us (assume) got ready with collecting whatever we could having the guns ready

4. Aslo as usual with this overwelmed sentiments sooner the market opens it shooted to the sky like a rocket.  Here may be "panics"  whould have dumped their little saved or on credit

5. Then pumded to the clered board back shorting  out the price.

6. Unexpected market halt due to "Tech failure"  -  may be this is also another trump in the grame.

7. After almost an hour it fixed and by that time some demads have been vanished and marketed dropped to the bottom closed to 200 units in the index

8. This made further madness and panic for poor people like us
9.  Expo reliesed it's Financial Reports fueling a negetive sentiment

10. When mkt dropped a "set" was so anxious to collect the valubale gems at lower prices specially which were on the rally last week

11. At the 11th hour again it brought back to the reasonable level of the index closing the day and the month January 2021

When looking at whole senario for me it sensed something odd.  Appreciate if you too could give some insight for me as well as to our poor guies..


Be BE VIGILANT!!
Thank you.

There might be a point.

Btw, we can do miracles if all small investors united. That's what happened at UK with the GameStop share. Laughing

abp1970 likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum