FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com


Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.


Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post


ADVERTISE
Poll

EXCHANGE RATE PREDICTION: 2022

 
 
 
 

View results

ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post


CONATCT US


Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer



Latest topics

» Misuse of government property by Royal Colombo Golf Club
by ChooBoy Today at 12:52 pm

» SL Cauvery and Mannar Basins Petroleum Resource Data Revealed
by samaritan Today at 12:00 pm

» Expolanka to continue its winning streak
by samaritan Today at 10:39 am

» Container shipping stocks routed
by target1 Yesterday at 1:32 pm

» Supply Chain Latest: Ocean Freight Rates Are Falling
by target1 Yesterday at 1:26 pm

» Turkish ship leaves Ukraine's Mariupol after grain talks with Moscow
by target1 Yesterday at 11:29 am

» This week's CBOT corn, soy freefalls hard to match in recent years
by target1 Yesterday at 9:57 am

» Positive news to boost market sentiment
by samaritan Yesterday at 9:52 am

» Maharaja at IMF meeting
by Maharaja Thu Jun 23, 2022 10:35 pm

» Why no power cuts in certain areas of Colombo?
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:44 pm

» India assures fullest support to Sri Lanka as a close friend
by samaritan Thu Jun 23, 2022 5:17 pm

» SINS, SAMP, COMB, PARQ, ALUMEX and AEL - are they good shares to start collecting now?
by surfjj Thu Jun 23, 2022 4:25 pm

» Learn how a fixed exchange rate system can be used to reduce inflation.
by target1 Thu Jun 23, 2022 3:35 pm

» Debt Crisis: Sri Lanka Vs Argentine
by CHRONICLE™ Thu Jun 23, 2022 8:17 am

» Sri Lanka in state of panic 1 month after sovereign default
by reyaz Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:23 pm

» Financial stability - we are at the crossroads.
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:17 pm

» Shrinkflation: Is it ethical?
by sheildskye Tue Jun 21, 2022 2:05 pm

» Banking bullish billionaire Ishara expands footprint
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:58 am

» SL hopes to finalize a staff level program with IMF soon-RW
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:48 am

» Sri Lanka Stock Market heading toward ASPI 4500
by samaritan Tue Jun 21, 2022 9:29 am

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT


CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS


ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)


CHRONICLE™ YouTube

LATEST TWEETS

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » පරිස්සමින් යන්න

පරිස්සමින් යන්න

+4
CSEdeSILVA
samaritan
stockie
Junior investor
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Junior investor

Junior investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

අලුත් අය පරිස්සමින් ගමන යන්න. මොකද මෙතන සමහර අය සමහර සමාගම් ප්‍රමෝට් කරන්නෙ හරියට අනෙක් අයට ලාභ හොයලා දෙනකම් නින්ද යන්නෙ නැති විධිහට. අරක විශාල ලාභ බලන්න නියමිතයි ලු, මේක මීලඟ හොඳම එකලු. සමහරු කොපි පේස්ට් කරලා ලින්ක් දාලා මාර මහන්සියක් ගන්නෙ.

කියන විධිහට එම සමාගම් ලාභ ලැබුවොත් හොඳයි හැබැයි මතක තියාගන්න හිතන තරම් ලාභ නැති වෙලා එම කොටස් මිල පහල ගිහින් ඔබට පාඩු උනොත් ඔය ප්‍රමෝට් කරන කව්රුත් එදාට සමාව ගන්නවත් එන්නෙ නැති බව.

Captain, Chithi, Hitazz, Love Boy, Venu123, stockie and කාලි like this post

stockie

stockie
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

Very true, I have seen ppl put absurd values on those so called popular stocks which will never achieve within 3 -4 months may be on the long run it will.

So those who are new to the  stock trade be careful of these so called gurus

Note : Even I'm new to this site i have been investing and trading for over 10 years, started with 1 lakh and gradually build  knowledge on companies and stocks 


Slow and steady that's the way to go 

Junior investor, Hitazz and KILLER99 like this post

samaritan


Moderator
Moderator

stockie wrote:Very true, I have seen ppl put absurd values on those so called popular stocks which will never achieve within 3 -4 months may be on the long run it will.

So those who are new to the  stock trade be careful of these so called gurus

Note : Even I'm new to this site i have been investing and trading for over 10 years, started with 1 lakh and gradually build  knowledge on companies and stocks 


Slow and steady that's the way to go 
True. Some are putting impressive avatars depicting pictures of currencies,gold biscuits,  gentlemen, genius faces and high tech accessories with charts to mislead innocent investors. So, its better to take precautions from these unscrupulous elements whose intention is not to create awareness of Companies but to keep newcomers in the dark in order to carryout their own agenda posing off as genuine advisors who care.

Always keep in mind Crocodiles shed tears to lubricate its own eyes. GL & safe trading!

geesura, C.THARANGA and KILLER99 like this post

CSEdeSILVA


Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic

Junior investor wrote:අලුත් අය පරිස්සමින් ගමන යන්න. මොකද මෙතන සමහර අය සමහර සමාගම් ප්‍රමෝට් කරන්නෙ හරියට අනෙක් අයට ලාභ හොයලා දෙනකම් නින්ද යන්නෙ නැති විධිහට. අරක විශාල ලාභ බලන්න නියමිතයි ලු, මේක මීලඟ හොඳම එකලු. සමහරු කොපි පේස්ට් කරලා ලින්ක් දාලා මාර මහන්සියක් ගන්නෙ.

කියන විධිහට එම සමාගම් ලාභ ලැබුවොත් හොඳයි හැබැයි මතක තියාගන්න හිතන තරම් ලාභ නැති වෙලා එම කොටස් මිල පහල ගිහින් ඔබට පාඩු උනොත් ඔය ප්‍රමෝට් කරන කව්රුත් එදාට සමාව ගන්නවත් එන්නෙ නැති බව.
ඔයා මෙතන දැන් සුදු හුණු ගන්න අවට ඔයත් කලින් ඒ වැඩේ ලස්සනට කරලා තියෙනවා. 
අනිත් එක මේ forum එක තියෙන්නේ shares වල හොද නරක කතා කරන්න තමයි . Reaserch කරලා ඒවා publish කරලා උදව් කරන මිස්නිස්සුත් මේවල ඉන්නවා. ඒ වගේ අය Share එකක values පෙන්වන අය නිසා තමයි මර්කෙට් එක collapse වෙන්නේ නැතුව ඉස්සරහට යන්නේ. නැත්නම් ලොකු ලොකු මිනිස්සු shares pump and dump කරනම් මෙහෙම මර්ක්ර්ට් එකක් අද නැහැ . ඒ වගේ junk shares වලටත් විරුද්ද වෙන්නේ අර ඔය කියපු නින්දයන්නේ නැති මිනිස්සු ටික තමයි. 

පරිස්සමින් යන්න Screen11
පරිස්සමින් යන්න Screen10

SL-INVESTOR, Sachira90 and CSEdeSILVA like this post

ColomboCSE


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

අලුතින් මාර්කට් එකට ආපු කට්ටිය නම් හිතනවා ඇති කොටස් වෙළද පොළ නියම එකක් හොදට සල්ලි හොයන්න පුළුවන් කියල. 
හරියට හොයල බලලා කරනවා නම් ඕන වෙලාවක අවස්ථා එනවා. නමුත් මෙ වගේ අවස්ථා එන්නේ කලාතුරකින්. 

මට නම් කියන්න තියන්නේ තාම ඕන තරම් අවස්ථා තියනවා හොයල බලල අරගන්න නමුත් හරි වෙලාවට විකුනන්න.

SL-INVESTOR likes this post

vijay singh


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

මෙ ජුනියර් ලමයා RWSL එක SECOND ROUND PUMP කරගන්න බැරි උනාම චා උනා. RWSL share එක සතියක් ඇතුලත Rs4 ඉදලා Rs.12 ගිහින් Rs.5.20 කඩා ගෙන අවා. ජුනියර් ලමයා unreality assumption RWSL PUMP කරගන්න උත්සහ කලා. මෙකෙ ඉන්න අය කියපූ එවා, ජුනියර් ලමයා  කියපූ එවා පහත  තියෙ කියවන්න. pump-dump shares prices ගොඩාක් කාලයක් උඩ තියෙන්නේ විදියක් නෑ. RWSL really manipulated. please read old comments , you can well identify who is genuinely comments. safe from fox. පරිස්සමින් යන්න 510
පරිස්සමින් යන්න 1110
පරිස්සමින් යන්න 310


vijay singh


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

පරිස්සමින් යන්න 210
පරිස්සමින් යන්න J11සටහන , බුද්දියෙ ව්මසුමට

SL-INVESTOR likes this post

Junior investor

Junior investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

අයියෝ රයිගම් ලුනුයි ලංකා හොස්පිටල්ස් ගැන විතරද හොයා ගත්තෙ. ලෝංග් ටර්ම් කියලා තියෙන හින්දා ඒවා මේකට දාම්දො නොදම්දෝ කියලත් හිතෙන්න ඇති නේද?

බලනකොට මුන් තමන්ව සාදාරනී කරනය කරගන්න යන දුර.

ps - රයිගම් නම් මම ගත්තේ නෑ නමුත් ලංකා හොස්පිටල්ස් නම් හොඳ ලාභයකට ලඟදි විකුනලා දැම්මා. ආයෙත් අඩුවෙනකන් ඉන්නෙ ගන්න.
රයිගම් ලුනු මම කාලා තියෙනවා නරක නෑ.

Junior investor

Junior investor
Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

⬇

Kanishka_2020


Manager - Equity Analytics
Manager - Equity Analytics

Announcements

2021-02-02 13:02:24 -
MARKET HALT
Please note that the Market has been halted for 30 minutes due to the S&P SL20 index 
dropping over5% from the previous close, as set out in SEC Directive dated 30th April 2020. 
The halt will be lifted at 1.31pm.

Kanishka_2020 likes this post

stockie

stockie
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

samaritan wrote:
stockie wrote:Very true, I have seen ppl put absurd values on those so called popular stocks which will never achieve within 3 -4 months may be on the long run it will.

So those who are new to the  stock trade be careful of these so called gurus

Note : Even I'm new to this site i have been investing and trading for over 10 years, started with 1 lakh and gradually build  knowledge on companies and stocks 


Slow and steady that's the way to go 
True. Some are putting impressive avatars depicting pictures of currencies,gold biscuits,  gentlemen, genius faces and high tech accessories with charts to mislead innocent investors. So, its better to take precautions from these unscrupulous elements whose intention is not to create awareness of Companies but to keep newcomers in the dark in order to carryout their own agenda posing off as genuine advisors who care.

Always keep in mind Crocodiles shed tears to lubricate its own eyes. GL & safe trading!


Crocodiles, Bulls, and Bears all are crying now 

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

Junior investor likes this post

Sunimal

Sunimal
Senior Equity Analytic
Senior Equity Analytic

බඩුම තමා  Neutral

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum