I want to start using a more systematic process to select stocks.
1) Could someone please give some guidance on what benchmarks to use, and how to make decisions based on these key indicators?
* PE Ratio
* Debt to Equity
* Other relevant indicators
2) Would also appreciate if someone can help me to develop a process (5 to 8 steps) to decide on a stock. Something like ---
1. Check NAV, compare with ...............
2. Check PBV, compare with industry PBV
3. Check PE Ratio - is it ...........
4. Check .....
5. Check .....
6. Check industry outlook, competition,
7. Check current price trend
3) Also, is anyone willing to share a useful Excel template that I can maintain to base my decisions based on?
Can someone help?
Post on the thread or PM me.
Thanks in advance.