FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » Panic mongers are active again

Panic mongers are active again

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Panic mongers are active again  Empty Panic mongers are active again Sun Feb 07, 2021 6:45 pm

samaritan

This is to caution all members that panic mongers are active once again in the forum. 
Do your own analysis and judgment in taking decisions.GL

The biggest risk in life is not taking any risk at all.

abp1970, Kipling, ADVENTUS, RJ1010, judecroos, Mr. X, Kanishka_2020 and like this post

2Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:20 am

Sunimal

Stock Trader
The 'moderator' is trying to do so....

3Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 9:21 am

Sunimal

Stock Trader
The 'moderator' is trying to do so....

samaritan likes this post

4Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:21 am

THUWA

Manager - Equity Analytics
Manipulators also very active , some moderators are placing favorable news before market open knowingly this year's gross productions and per capita income and rupeeahs stability

5Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:24 am

samaritan

@THUWA wrote:Manipulators also very active ,  some moderators are placing favorable news before market open knowingly this year's gross productions and per capita income and rupeeahs stability
You are the one who predicted ASPI to break 20,000 this year. Panic mongers are active again  Icon_lol

6Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:42 am

THUWA

@samaritan wrote:
@THUWA wrote:Manipulators also very active ,  some moderators are placing favorable news before market open knowingly this year's gross productions and per capita income and rupeeahs stability
You are the one who predicted ASPI to break 20,000 this year. Panic mongers are active again  Icon_lol

Sure, because Sundaytimes, Punchi putha (little Son) always asking questions from tha tha (father) Bindu, Bindu always replying favourably

7Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 10:50 am

THUWA

@THUWA wrote:
@samaritan wrote:

Sure, because Sundaytimes, Punchi putha (little Son) always asking questions from tha tha (father) Bindu, Bindu always replying favourably

For clarification here Puchi putha- Kipling

Bindu -Samaritan

Miss-Sangeetha likes this post

samaritan and Kipling dislike this post

8Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 11:22 am

samaritan

Miss.S, Portrays the 'Bandit Queen' with a toothless tiger and 'Keselwatte Thuwa' as the broker.

Bandit queen hounded Teller in relation to his predictions on HEXP, which finally proved Teller right resulting in rotten egg on bandit queen's face. Hats off to Teller.

The toothless tiger went on with a fairy tale saying that 6 ex- sri lankan cricketers were among top 20 shareholders of EXPO and dropped out later. Proving him to be a diabolical liar!

Bandit queen never ever has discussed any stocks except to hound poor Teller who was a gentleman.

All she needs is a black head band.Panic mongers are active again  Icon_lol

ADVENTUS and RJ1010 like this post

THUWA dislikes this post

9Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:22 pm

Miss-Sangeetha

Miss-Sangeetha
@samaritan wrote:Miss.S, Portrays the 'Bandit Queen' with a toothless tiger and 'Keselwatte Thuwa' as the broker.

Bandit queen hounded Teller in relation to his predictions on HEXP, which finally proved Teller right resulting in rotten egg on bandit queen's face. Hats off to Teller.

The toothless tiger went on with a fairy tale saying that 6 ex- sri lankan cricketers were among top 20 shareholders of EXPO and dropped out later. Proving him to be a diabolical liar!

Bandit queen never ever has discussed any stocks except to hound poor Teller who was a gentleman.

All she needs is a black head band.Panic mongers are active again  Icon_lol

Teller demoted and promoted HEXP in year 2016. Now 2021 after 5 years HEXP achived his first target in 2021, Where as ASP Gain from 5500 to 8900, almost all the shares gained 5 times due to ......? During this time  some listed companies even disappeared from CSE.

Empty politcal stalwart and his crooks gang in this forum  trying to cheat the investors and seeking narrow political gain.

10Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:38 pm

THUWA

[size=18]The toothless tiger went on with a fairy tale saying that 6 ex- sri lankan cricketers were among top 20 shareholders of EXPO and dropped out later. Proving him to be a diabolical liar

You are the fake promoter and liar if you have back bone show me my post with this content

11Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:46 pm

samaritan

@THUWA wrote:

[size=18]The toothless tiger went on with a fairy tale saying that 6 ex- sri lankan cricketers were among top 20 shareholders of EXPO and dropped out later. Proving him to be a diabolical liar

You are the fake  promoter and liar if you have back bone show me my post with this content
It is 'celtic tiger'.

12Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 12:59 pm

THUWA

@samaritan wrote:
@THUWA wrote:

You are the fake  promoter and liar if you have back bone show me my post with this content
It is 'celtic tiger'.

For his post WHY are you blaming me. He has his own opinion

13Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:14 pm

samaritan

@THUWA wrote:
@samaritan wrote:
@THUWA wrote:

It is 'celtic tiger'.

For  his post WHY are you blaming  me. He has his own opinion
I did not blame you for the post on Expo, and i referred to him as 'toothless tiger'. You have misunderstood. Inclusion of your name was in response to Punch putha & Bindu.

14Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 1:38 pm

celtic tiger

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
OK guys , it's me he was on about

15Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 2:34 pm

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@celtic tiger wrote:OK guys , it's me he was on about

😂
Too much drama

16Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Mon Feb 08, 2021 3:07 pm

madukp

Expert
Expert
Let's have two minutes of silence for all these panic sellers (or profit bookers /lockers) Very Happy

ChooBoy and Bakkabwoi like this post

17Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Tue Feb 23, 2021 3:31 pm

celtic tiger

I think most of the members  of this forum  are small  scale  investors  like me so we should  act together to protect  us from predators  in the market.  BUT  every time someone  comes  and try to  warn the  members ,they  were labelled as panic  mongers and scare mongers by some members. Look at now all the small  investors ,new comers bleeding. I hope that so called  super  optimistic  members  can help them.

stockie likes this post

18Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:31 pm

samaritan

@celtic tiger wrote:I think most of the members  of this forum  are small  scale  investors  like me so we should  act together to protect  us from predators  in the market.  BUT  every time someone  comes  and try to  warn the  members ,they  were labelled as panic  mongers and scare mongers by some members. Look at now all the small  investors ,new comers bleeding. I hope that so called  super  optimistic  members  can help them.
Where were you hiding when the market was green? Once again when market turns around you will vanish into thick jungle.

19Panic mongers are active again  Empty Re: Panic mongers are active again Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:49 pm

MaJa

We all are in a panic zone !
I dont think anyone here would be really calm in current context.
Market is wiping 5-10% off of all good shares  , daily. And the outlook doesn't support.

Market will pick up soon , As it cannot sustain this level of a downfall continuously. All good shares have allof a sudden become very attractive. And big players will capitalize on this.

Whether we have patience and money to hang on, will determine - we make money or loose.

King of vice, Mr. Wayne and Sihas005 like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum