FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Dear Reader,

Registration with the Sri Lanka FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️ would enable you to enjoy an array of other services such as Member Rankings, User Groups, Own Posts & Profile, Exclusive Research, Live Chat Box etc..

All information contained in this forum is subject to Disclaimer Notice published.

Thank You
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™️
www.srilankachronicle.com
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™

Encyclopedia of Latest news, reviews, discussions and analysis of stock market and investment opportunities in Sri Lanka

LISTED COMPANIES

Submit Post
Poll

Can there be another Covid-19 wave in Sri Lanka?

View results

STOCK MARKET TRAINING
ශ්‍රී ලංකා මූල්‍ය වංශකථාව - සිංහල
Submit Post

CONATCT US

Send your suggestions and comments

* - required fields

Read FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ Disclaimer

EXPERT CHRONICLE™

MARKET CHAT

CHRONICLE™ ANALYTICS

ECONOMIC CHRONICLE

GROSS DOMESTIC PRODUCT (GDP)

CHRONICLE™ YouTube

You are not connected. Please login or register

FINANCIAL CHRONICLE™ » CORPORATE CHRONICLE™ » LFIN will be a GEM after the Subdivision

LFIN will be a GEM after the Subdivision

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1LFIN will be a GEM after the Subdivision Empty LFIN will be a GEM after the Subdivision Wed Feb 10, 2021 7:24 pm

Love Boy

Senior Manager - Equity Analytics
Collect slowly.... There is no any share after Subdivision with EPS 12 for Rs.50....... With Rs 20 divided...

Collect Collect collect Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Gowri123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
already incurred a huge loss from LFIN...bought at over 300 Rs..expecting it will go past 400 as dividends and subdivision news... but all went wrong since then..seems like it will go below 200... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Love Boy likes this post

LEO55

LEO55
Stock Analytic
Stock Analytic
Same here. 

Having a considerable loss with LFIN. Holding with hopes.  Neutral

skyrocket likes this post

Gowri123

Equity Analytic
Equity Analytic
I'm holding as well...hoping once after the subdivision...expecting to go well or at least minimize the loss

Love Boy

@LEO55 wrote:Same here. 

Having a considerable loss with LFIN. Holding with hopes.  Neutral
Do not sell it bro... This super GYM In CSE. I also have huge loss. But, this share will touch Rs.120 after RI.

LFIN is not manipulated share. So, it will be a best one after subdivision.

Hold.... Collect more and more.

Do not panic with super Dividend and Super EPS stock. Good Luck Very Happy Very Happy

Venu123, LEO55 and Gowri123 like this post

Love Boy

I have invested Rs.100,000 in  LFIN 2010 and got approximately 1Mn in 2015. Trust me. Do not sell.
You can check the history of the share.

Do not sell. hold your stocks...

LEO55 and Gowri123 like this post

KILLER99

Manager - Equity Analytics
@Gowri123 wrote:already incurred a huge loss from LFIN...bought at over 300 Rs..expecting it will go past 400 as dividends and subdivision news... but all went wrong since then..seems like it will go below 200... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

KILLER99

@Love Boy wrote:I have invested Rs.100,000 in  LFIN 2010 and got approximately 1Mn in 2015. Trust me. Do not sell.
You can check the history of the share.

Do not sell. hold your stocks...
Razz Razz Razz

Mithooshan

@Gowri123 wrote:already incurred a huge loss from LFIN...bought at over 300 Rs..expecting it will go past 400 as dividends and subdivision news... but all went wrong since then..seems like it will go below 200... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

I haven’t followed the share much. But i have come to learn that share is fundamentally strong. Since you are incurring a huge loss try to collect now and average your prices. If you have cash this will help you to minimize losses and maximize earnings.

Try not not to buy any share, even if it is a gem middle of a run. Entry point is crucial.

All the best. Wishing you good luck.

judecroos, skyrocket and KILLER99 like this post

RJ1010

Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
Assistant Vice President - Equity Analytics
@Love Boy wrote:Collect slowly.... There is no any share after Subdivision with EPS 12 for Rs.50....... With Rs 20 divided...

After sub division eps and dividend will come down along with the share price. You cannot compare 50 price post split with 20 dividend pre split. That’s misleading.

geesura and KILLER99 like this post

Love Boy

@RJ1010 wrote:
@Love Boy wrote:Collect slowly.... There is no any share after Subdivision with EPS 12 for Rs.50....... With Rs 20 divided...

After sub division eps and dividend will come down along with the share price. You cannot compare 50 price post split with 20 dividend pre split. That’s misleading.
I know it. DPS will be Rs.5/= and EPS will be 12/=.. It WILL BE THE  the best among other shares around trading Rs.50/=

Love Boy

@Love Boy wrote:
@RJ1010 wrote:

I know it. DPS will be Rs.5/= and EPS will be 12/=.. It WILL BE THE  the best among other shares around trading Rs.50/=
Moreover, IF you hold the share at least 5 years, DPS will be 20 again.... Do not panic with best one... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

judecroos likes this post

Love Boy

Last Chance.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum